The New Playmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

If he couldn't see her sex, by now he could definitely smell it. She was obviously very turned on, because he smelled the same scent in the air that had been soaked into her panties the other night. His friends had said girls’ vaginas got wet when they were excited, and that must have been what it was. It was a strangely pungent odour, mixing with her feminine fragrance to really drive him wild. His cock sprang, asking for attention. And she noticed the movement under his sheets.

Dammit. She had stopped, and had withdrawn her hands from under her skirt, ready to dash for freedom. How was he going to make her believe he was actually asleep? How was he going to keep her from running off and never coming to masturbate over him again? If he didn't do something, she would feel so embarrassed that she probably wouldn't ever speak to him again, let alone pay him the kind of attention he so craved.

It was a dream that was going to come to Jonathan's aid.

He began to move his body slowly, wriggling while his face frowned, his eyes screwing up as though he were dreaming something. The kind of action you wouldn't do if you were awake or reacting to a stranger in your bedroom. She paused on the edge of the street, and seemed to be buying it.

He moaned quietly and shook his head a little, acting a little drunkenly, how he imagined a dreaming person would behave. He actually moved a little too much in the bed, for the sheet covering his crotch slumped down to the floor, leaving him coldly vulnerable.

Shock and panic nearly took over him, but then he forced himself to relax. She had probably noticed his hard-on already - it wouldn't take a genius with those thin sheets. But now she saw it completely. He heard her catch her breath as she spotted it. Actually he quite liked showing his cock to her. It was strangely exhilarating.

And then it came to him - something to explain his rigid stiffness and also, possibly, stir something in his relationship with Lucy. He felt like a genius - it was such a good idea.

He moaned again quietly, and seeing that she was now lulled into believing he was having some kind of a dream - wet or not – he began to perform as though he was having a wet dream. He moaned again a few times, still quietly - he did not want her to be afraid his noise would attract attention - and then began moving again in his sleep as though he was imagining being with a lover. His hands ventured over his skin, and when his fingers sought out his genitals, he heard her gasp quietly.

The smell of her arousal was very, very strong in the air, now - and not just because her pussy was only a couple of feet from his face. She was really enjoying the show. But now for the piece de resistance.

"Lucy..." he moaned quietly. At first, she didn't realize he had actually called her name - she seemed to blink like she was not really believing what she had heard.

"Lucy..." he moaned her name as though he were really thinking about her as he caressed his rock hard penis.

"Oh Lucy..."

He was so very turned on by her being there, with her scent almost overpowering, that he found the rush tearing through his body. Much as he regretted it, he was forced to unload onto his stomach - he couldn't reach for a sock while Lucy was there. His hot cream spurted onto his chest, a little reaching his chin.

He rested back and was breathing deeply, exhausted. He saw her get up, perhaps wondering if such a nocturnal incident might make him wake up and find her there. But before she went, he felt a few of her soft fingers brush briefly against his chest, dipping in a pool of his emission. Then he heard her lips smacking around them as she tasted him.

Then, she was gone.

3

The next day, Jonathan was really excited because he knew that Emma's oh so cute daughter Lucy had the real hots for him, and that a secret passion was a distinct possibility. Lucy was also excited, and Jonathan was almost certain this was because of what had happened the previous night. When she had sneaked in to watch him while he slept, she had got a real eyeful.

That evening, Lucy was flirting with him even more outrageously than ever. She seemed to find every excuse possible to be close to him and to touch him - massaging his shoulders whenever he was sitting down and she walked in behind him, tickling him until he was forced to wrestle with her just to get her to stop and that kind of thing.

Dad and Emma were far too interested in themselves to worry about the kids - as far as they were concerned, so long as Jonathan and Lucy weren't fighting, everything was fine. And Jonathan played along - he liked her touching him, anyway. Some of the things she was doing were quite unsubtle - when they wrestled, she made sure to press her chest against his face or rub a hand across his crotch - but he said nothing about it.

At eight o'clock, after Lucy and Jonathan finished their supper, Dad and Emma came into the lounge, all dressed up and ready to go.

"Right," said Dad, "we're off. Jonathan, take care of Lucy. If there's anything she needs, you know where it is better than she does."

"Yes, Dad."

"Lucy, mind you behave yourself," Emma added.

"Yes, Mom," she replied like an angel.

"And make sure you two go to bed at a reasonable hour - you know we have to go to church early tomorrow."

"Okay."

And then they were away, laughing and chuckling as they headed out of the house, closing the door behind them. Jonathan was suddenly in the house completely alone with Lucy. His heart started beating like a military drum. He looked over at Lucy. She was draped across an armchair, and since Dad and Emma had left the building, her skirt had somehow ridden up to reveal a little glimpse of lilac silk panties.

She looked into his eyes and smiled, "you heard what your Dad said," she flirted, "you have to take care of me. If there's anything I need, you know where it is better than I do."

He returned the smile, and for the first time felt really flirtatious himself. "You heard what your mother said," he countered in the same provocative tone, "we have to be in bed at a reasonable hour."

"MMmmm..." she moaned seductively, "promises promises!"

But flirting was one thing. Making a move was obviously very different. They still had that huge stigma between them that their parents were going to marry each other. The moment passed - they were forced by their instincts to turn their attention away from each other. They watched television in silence for a while, but Jonathan felt his heart continually powering away within him.

"Jonny," she said, breaking their silence after what seemed an age.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

She'd never asked him anything like that before. Was she trying it on with him?

"No," he answered, "I don't. My school's boys only. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Kind of," she said, cryptically.

"Why kind of?"

"Well..." she said, "there's this guy...and I think he's really fantastic, and I think he likes me...and we get on well..." She nervously bit one of her nails. "...I'm just worried..." she trailed off uncertainly.

"What are you worried about?"

"Well...you see I've never really been with a guy before, and I'm worried that I might put him off because I don't know what to do."

This surprised Jonathan a little - he had thought since Lucy was a confident girl, that she had probably had lots of boyfriends. She was certainly pretty enough to have had whoever she wanted.

"Well..." he was unsure of where she was going with this. "I don't really know myself..."

"Do you wanna try it out?" She had the most mischievous expression on her sweet face.

Jonathan was dumbstruck. "T-t-try what out?" he stammered.

"Well," she said, getting to her feet, "if we're going to be ‘brother’ and ‘sister’, we might as well take advantage of it."

She moved toward him and sat down next to him on the couch - right next to him rather than the other side. He could smell her perfume - extra strong, he thought, tonight. She turned to face him, and her soft breasts rested delicately against his arm. He could feel the heat of them through the thin fluffy material of her blouse. Her face was just a few inches from his, her big brown eyes locked on his. His penis stirred within his pants, and he hoped it wasn't too obvious.

"W-w-what do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"We can practice," she said. "Isn't that what brothers and sisters are supposed to do?"

"I don't know," he said, "I've always been an only child."

"Hmm, same here. But if they don't then they should - they're wasting their luck. We can practice, and we'll be so good that when we get our own boyfriend and girlfriend, they'll be in awe of our techniques." She grinned at her worthy suggestion.

"B-b-but..." said Jonathan.

"Relax," she leaned in closer, so her full red lips were almost touching his cheek. "No one will find out - why should they?"

"Suppose so," he said in almost a whisper.

She looked at him for a while, and he looked back, glorying in those beautiful ellipses that stared into his soul. Then her eyes flicked briefly down to glance at his lips, before diving onto him, the heat and touch exploding as their mouths united. Her kiss was ferocious at first, needing, wanting, her lips exploring his, her tongue dancing with his. After a while, they were forced to part - if only to catch a breath.

"Wow," she sighed, her beaming face alive from the electrified thrill of kissing him. She stared into his eyes again, her shapely lips curving upwards in the sweetest smile. Then she held the back of his head in her hands and pulled him back towards her, kissing him again with the fevered passion of a zealot.

"How was that," Jonathan asked when once again they managed to break off.

"That was amazing," she breathed, "you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Positive," he said. "Is this really what brothers and sisters do?"

She shrugged, "Don't know. But if they don't, they're seriously missing out."

She swung a leg around him and climbed onto his lap, her feet coming together behind his back, her crotch tight against his rock hard cock - which she now had to have felt. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him again. This time, he got much more into it, bringing his hands up to support the back of her head.

"This is good practice," Lucy said as they broke off again.

"Sure is," Jonathan felt better than he ever had before.

"I think you should practice touching me now," she grinned, and took his hands in hers and pulled them under her tight turquoise T-shirt. The first touch of his fingers on her stomach was electric, the heat was sensational. She made encouraging moans as he slowly moved his hands upwards, over her velvety skin to reach the gentle mounds of her breasts, which were covered by a stiff cotton bra that gave her cleavage heart-stopping lift.

She closed her eyes as he gently squeezed her soft breasts, really getting a feel for them, this being his first ever touch of a female chest. He swept tentative fingers under the bra from above, brushing the backs of his digits against her stiff nipples, noticing how she reacted to the contact. She reached behind herself and pooped the catch, allowing the bra to drop and free her supple mounds completely to his touch.

Then she kissed him again as he held her breasts in his palms and gently pinched her erect nipples between his thumbs and fingers. He sensed what she enjoyed most through the moans she made and the rising urgency in her kiss.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "you're really good at that."

"Thank you," he replied with a grin.

“Try using your tongue,” she whispered with a wicked smile.

She moaned and leaned back against the couch as he swirled his tongue over her breasts, taking her hardened buds into his hot mouth.

They practiced for a quite a while longer, and as he massaged her cleavage, she started to press her crotch against his hard penis through his pants and her panties.

"I think we should go upstairs," she whispered into his ear. "You never know when the parents will get back."

Trembling from the flood of feelings he was experiencing, he nodded and followed her lead, getting up off the couch - allowing his blood to circulate to his feet, which were suffering a little from pins and needles, then went upstairs. He glanced at his watch as he followed his new playmate up the stairs, marvelling at how time had passed. They had been 'practicing' for hours - it really was getting late.

"Come on," she beckoned, "my bed's bigger - we'll go in my room."

4

Inside her bedroom, she pulled his face towards hers, and tackled Jonathan’s mouth with hers, assaulting him with her eager tongue. His senses were overcome - by her sweet perfume, by her velvet skin and her sugary taste. She was incredible, and his manhood stood like solid silver in his trousers.

As they kissed, Jonathan ran his fingers through her silky red hair, holding her delicate head in his hands, before moving them to her shoulders and down to her exquisite breasts. He felt her nipples, and her breathing deepened as he pinched and rubbed them between thumbs and forefingers.

“Oh Jonny, that’s so wonderful…” she sighed and began to fumble with his belt, and since she was trying to get rid of his trousers, he kicked off his shoes to help her.

When his trousers fell to the ground, Lucy sighed with pure delight, looking deep into his eyes as her young fingers explored his tight briefs and the beast that lay within. His hands grasped her gloriously smooth breasts and teased her cute nipples and at the same time her hands ventured under the thin material of his underwear to explore his groin, cupping his balls and gripping his erection.

"We’ll have to be quiet when they come back," he said, his breathing seriously heavy at this most amazing moment of his life so far.

"Only when they come back," she replied with an impish grin, "but even then, they’ll be drunk as newts – they won’t notice a thing. Besides, they won’t be back for ages."

“I suppose so."

"So we can make as much noise as we want."

She leaped back onto the bed as if it were a trampoline. Her legs fell open and she started stroking her panty-covered mound, her expression both enticing and challenging him. Throbbing with lust, he removed his socks and shirt, keeping those faded blue briefs holding in his excitement, even though there was a dark spot of moisture that had leaked out from his arousal.

Her expression turned to all-out desire at the sight of him in the scantiest of apparel, and her caressing of her mound quickened. Much as the image of such a beautiful young girl playing with herself was thrilling, the desire to move under those lilac silky panties gripped him mercilessly.

He almost fell onto the bed before her, and began to kiss her coltish legs from the tops of her white socks over her knees to her creamy thighs. As he moved up her legs, she playfully concealed her panties with her skirt. But Jonathan was moving onwards, upwards and underneath the plaid article, driven onwards.

As he kissed his way up her upper thighs, the odour of female excitement mixed with her sweet perfume in a powerful cocktail of desire. And at last, he came to her panties, lilac, soft and moist with her juices. Slowly, sensuously, he stroked her silk-covered mound with his mouth, inhaling her fragrance, exploring the underlying contours of her most private area with his sensitive lips, tasting her sharp wetness through the thin material. Lucy moaned again, deep and long as she felt his tongue through her panties.

“That feels so incredible,” she said breathlessly, and placed her hands gently on his head.

He ran his tongue underneath the edge of her underwear, from her hip down over the edge of her mound to within a quarter inch of her clitoris, and up the other side. He touched on the edge of pubic hair, but not very much.

While he teased her through her panties, nuzzling into the moist material that was soaked with her arousal, Lucy began to fondle her stiff nipples.

He continued to tease her, occasionally pushing aside her panties to move closer to her vagina, occasionally flicking what to his best guess would be the position of her clitoris. She groaned each and every time he did this, and he smiled realising that the little hardened button he could feel was much like one of his friends at school had described.

After some minutes of his clit teasing, she had finally had enough. She lifted her hips and hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers, forcing them down her thighs. He helped her pull the underwear down her gorgeous legs. And there she lay before me, covered by only her skirt and white cotton socks. A sprinkling of cherry down lay upon her mound, and her pouting labia opened before his wide eyes, waiting for him to take a closer look.

She looked at him with flames in her eyes, and he smiled at her before burying his face into her dripping snatch. He devoured her like a hungry animal, ferociously licking her soft vagina, tantalizing her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. Her breathing deepened, her moaning grew louder and louder.

“Oh Jonny,” she gripped his head with her hands, driving him onto her with increased force. She was all around him: her heat and softness, her writhing cries, her musky scent, her salty taste, her pink pussy like a flower in a pale bed.

Her juice was flowing freely and with his first ever taste of it, he found he couldn’t get enough. Her cries built up and up, rising in volume and pitch, her hands urging him ever onwards, drawing him into her sweet pussy. He alternated between driving his tongue between the folds of her flesh and dancing around her hard little button.

It wasn't long before she hit the ceiling, her thighs closed gently around his ears and her hands pressing him into to an enclosure that was saturated with her sex. Her screams reached breaking point and her body almost went into a spasm, so great was her reaction to the wave of pleasure that surged through her slender form.

He lay down on his back next to her on the bed. Slowly, her breathing was getting back to normal. She turned to look at him. "That was incredible!" she said, the wonderment evident on her beaming face. “You’ve done that before!"

“Only in my imagination,” he assured her.

She laughed, then virtually bounced off the bed and onto her feet. Jonathan just lay there, a little tired after such a ferocious ravishing of her juices, but full of desire, a semi-hard beast slumbering between his thighs.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said, and in front of him, she removed her socks and unbuttoned her skirt, allowing the item to fall to the ground beneath her. She stood there, posing for him, entirely nude. A beautiful naked girl in her last year at a girls’ school, without a stitch on. Her breasts, firm and succulent, her nipples prominent, her pubic mound with its scanty mottling of ruby hairs, her legs slim and long.

His erection sprang to full attention under those briefs, which had dark spots where his pre-cum had seeped from the top of his erection. She saw this, and it urged her on to dance in front of him, seductively touching herself, turning to display her cute behind, bending over to show her wet pussy. Jonathan was on fire.

“I’m coming to get you,” she said, and slowly, with feline grace, she crawled up the bed towards him. Her breasts hung down underneath, her nipples straight out, her peachy buttocks lilted upwards, her eyes revealed a voracious appetite. She crawled up his body, rubbing her smooth, smooth skin against him, before kissing him briefly on the mouth.

She sat up, grinned cheekily, and turned around, straddling him so that she was facing away from his face, giving him a superlative view of her back and her cute butt. Unseen by him, she was now checking out his equipment. Even before she touched him, he felt her gaze on his organ. He felt the blood pumping through the veins along his erection, making him harder than ever.

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers