The New Playmate's Classmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

"Hmm," she said, her fingers reaching underneath the soaking pink cotton between her thighs. "You look good in those. Better take 'em off so we can go and buy them," she added.

It was lucky they fitted well, because he noticed that a drop of pre-come had come out into the fabric. Naked again, he went to retrieve his clothes, but the sweet blonde had placed one of her feet on the pile, and wasn't going to give them up easily.

"Aren't you going to give me a reward?" she asked, pulling aside her panties to show him her glistening pussy lips.

"Thought you'd never ask," he smiled, dropping to his knees before her.

His hands glided over her smooth thighs, and she let out a quiet moan as he got closer and closer to her aching need. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her head to cushion it against the wall of the booth. Trailing delicate little kisses around her soft inner thighs and around her moistened panties, he could smell the faint trace of her spicy arousal blended with that sweet, sweet vanilla fragrance that drove him wild.

With Jonathan's hands caressing her and his lips teasing her, Francesca had to suck on her bottom lip to keep from letting out noticeable noise. He was so amazing, drawing out such exquisite feelings from her body that she felt like a great orchestra being conducted by Karajan or Solti. As his lips began to dance over the thin material covering the centre of her exhilaration, she felt tendrils of orgasm approaching already, quicker than they ever had before, as if her repression of her lust for the handsome boy over the course of the day had concentrated her need for him.

Sometimes, Jonathan just couldn't believe what he'd got. She was so incredibly beautiful as he pushed up her skirt – her feminine curves and that irresistible softened triangle of her pussy reigned in by moist pink cotton, the shape between her legs like a dew drop close up, a dew drop that he wanted to lap up into his hot mouth.

Gently, he nudged aside her underwear, and with two careful fingers, spread her slippery petals apart, providing a target for his tongue. She just managed to stifle a yelp as his mouth closed over that target, his tongue hitting dead centre on the source of her pleasure. For a few moments, he was able to taste her flowing juices, loving the velvet softness of her shaven pussy and the tangy, sweet flavour of her vagina igniting his taste buds.

"Fuck me," she whispered, the blunt words sounding a little strange coming from such a beautiful mouth, "oh, I really want you to fuck me, Jonny. I'm so near the edge..."

A last moment to suck her clitoris, and he got up, his cock fully extended and perfectly ready to fulfil her fervent wish. She was so very wet that he glided into her, his throbbing erection stretching her slightly, filling her completely. He rested on her body as he began to drive up into her tight pussy, and as the orgasm began to creep upon her, she grabbed his behind with her hands and pressed her mouth against his neck to attempt to silence her great rocking climax.

He may have come a few times throughout the mall's changing areas that afternoon, but the sensational experience of Francesca's burning flesh gripping his shaft rapidly brought him to the same level as she was hitting, and when she writhed in the clutches of a powerful peak, Jonathan felt the potent wave surge over him as well, and he flooded her with his hot seed.

"Mmmm..." she said, "that was naughty. You're such a bad influence, Jonny."

"I do my best," he kissed her.

Francesca smiled lovingly. "We'd better get out of here before they send out a search party," she said.

Coming back out of the changing booth to pay for the silk boxers, Jonathan blushed. It looked as though people were staring at them. Did they know what he'd just been doing with Francesca? She did have something of a post-climactic glow about her, but was that enough for them to know?

Francesca didn't seem to worry as she paid for his new underwear, she had a broad grin plastered over her face as though she'd had some kind of religious experience. As they stood waiting for the shop assistant to swipe her credit card, the petite blonde surreptitiously reached behind her to place a hand over Jonathan's crotch, fondling his softened penis through his clothing.

"I think they might have heard us or something," he whispered into her ear.

"Really?" she asked. "Mmm...doesn't that turn you on?" She turned to smile at him, "I have to get you home, mister: I have a major itch that needs sorting out.

On the way home, she didn't stop his hand from wandering up her thigh at all, even when his fingers slipped under her saturated panties to brush her slippery folds, she didn't say anything, just moaned quietly and continued to drive. For most of the journey back to her house, Jonathan had a finger inside her, quivering, drawing out her moans.

When they got home, however, a car in the driveway announced that one or other of Francesca's parents were back from the hospital.

"No hot tub for us, then," she said, a little disappointed.

"Perhaps another time," he replied, kissing her goodbye.

"Hmm...can't wait," she beamed. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. You want to come over or do you want me to come here?"

"Oh, I'll come to you," she said. "We know for a fact that your parents won't be home."

And with that, he left her for the evening, the taste of her juices still in his mouth.

8

When he got home, Dad and Emma were still not back, but he knew that it wouldn't be long. He unlocked the front door wondering if any of the guys were still there and what they'd got up to while he was out. But inside, he found the living room empty, all the blinds were up and the place looked as tidy as could be.

He slumped down on the sofa, and looked around for the remote for the television. Nowhere to be found. He delved down the cushions of the sofa, but instead of finding the remote, he came up with a small pair of panties – turquoise cotton thongs to be precise.

They were still slightly moist to the touch. He held them up to his nose and breathed in that intoxicating aroma of female arousal. Hmm, looked like somebody had been having a good time while he'd been out with Francesca. There was a tiny black hair in the garment, which probably pointed the finger at Penny. What had they all got up to?

"Jonny!"

It was Lucy, his soon-to-be step-sister, walking down the stairs with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Hi Lucy," he smiled back at her, slipping Penny's underwear into a pocket. "Good day?"

"I'll say," she said, slumping down opposite him in an armchair. "I'm pooped!"

"I'm quite tired myself," he admitted.

"So what happened?" Lucy asked. "Don't leave anything out at all."

"What happened to you guys?"

"You first," she said.

So he told her, describing every detail he could remember of the day, and as he spoke, she lifted her skirt to reveal that she was wearing no panties, her tender pussy glistening under the triangle of cherry hair. He actually enjoyed telling her just how he felt about Francesca, just what it was like in those changing booths all over the mall, and Lucy slipped a finger inside her juicy vagina.

"So what about you?" he asked after his narrative had come to a close. "What happened to you guys after I left?"

"Mmm..." she moaned, an impish smile over her pretty face. "You ever play 'adult poker'?"

"Not that I can remember."

"We did. It's a little like strip poker," she began, stirring her finger inside her pussy as she spoke, "but strip poker is for wimps. This was the real thing."

To Be Continued...