The New Recruit Ch. 1

Story Info
Busty young Sam is called into the CO's office.
1.5k words
3.51
41.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Samantha. She waited nervously outside her new commanding officer’s office. It was only her second day and already she had been summoned and she had no idea what it was about. Her new uniform, which was two sizes too small, scratched at her nipples, making them stick out. This made her even more nervous about meeting the C.O.

Her outfit was comprised of standard army fatigues, however there was nothing standard about the cut or design. The shirt was tank-top style and ended right below her large 42DD breasts. For some reason the entire camp seemed to have no bras anywhere in her size, so she was forced to go braless. Her jacket was cropped short to her waist and could not be buttoned completely because it was too tight a fit. Her skirt was another mystery to her. She couldn’t understand why it barely went past her pussy and was slit up the sides. This couldn’t be standard army issue. No matter how much she tugged on the hem, there was no way to disguise the fact that she had on black stockings with lace tops and garters. She hadn’t seen any other women at the camp yet, only men.

Finally she heard a curt, “Come in”, so she stepped inside the small office and attempted to salute the C.O. without exposing her breasts. He stood, unsmiling, and walk around her in a circle once, then finally said at ease. He sat back down behind the desk.

He asked her if she knew why she had been summoned. She said no. He explained that she had been singled out from the other new recruits for a special assignment. That this was a top-secret camp that only high level ranking officers knew about. The men were all under a lot of stress and pressure and sometimes needed an outlet. As he said this he seemed to be staring straight at her crotch. She shifted nervously from one foot to another. The C.O. stood and said he had been reviewing her file and wasn’t thoroughly convinced she was ready for such an assignment, that she needed to be tested. That she needed to completely devote herself to the new assignment. She asked for details. As he came around the desk he asked her a very simple question.

Do you like to suck cock? She looked at him and stammered what? At this point he was standing behind her and had taken his hand and was rubbing her back and his hand traveled to her neck. She felt him get a firm grip and begin to push her to her knees. She started to resist, but was worried about what could happen if she did. While she was on her knees the C.O. unzipped his pants and pulled out his big, hard cock. He asked her again, “Do you like to suck cock?” and when she nodded he pulled her face forward, her mouth opened and he pushed the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Before she could think to protest he was beginning to fuck her face. She began to pull back and he looked down and said he was so disappointed, but it seemed as though she wasn’t the right choice after all. He walked back to his desk, jerking on his cock with his hand as he went, and hit the intercom button and asked for the Sargent to come in. She jumped to her feet and begged for another chance. She said she could be a good recruit. The C.O. just laughed and said he doubted it. Just then the sergeant walked through the door. He was holding a riding crop. He immediately walked over to Samantha and grabbed her from behind. As he held both of her arms behind her back, her breasts strained against her tank top. The C.O. said she needed “a little training” so the sergeant forced her over to the sofa in the office and handcuffed her hands behind her back. The C.O. locked the door.

He then sat down next to her and very quickly ripped her tank top down the front and her huge tits with the nipples sticking out a half inch came into view. He explained that she was now “in training” and if she fucked this up in any way, she was to be court marshaled and sent home. Then he reached over and pinched both nipples between his fingers while she moaned and squirmed on the couch. The sergeant had removed his uniform and was waiting nearby for instructions.

His hard cock stood at attention. The C.O. pulled her over his lap. He pulled up her small skirt and ripped her panties down the back, exposing her ass. He positioned her higher and stuck his hard-on between her thighs. Like this, he could slide his cock against her pussy and enjoy the friction. The sergeant placed a gag over her mouth. At once the C.O. began spanking her ass with sharp fast blows that didn’t let her catch her breath.

Although the pain was incredible she could feel her pussy beginning to gush. She could also feel the C.O.’s hard cock rubbing up and down her pussy and grazing her clit. She began to moan. The C.O. flipped her over and spread her thighs. He took the riding crop from the sergeant and began spanking her with it, using small, sharp blows, on her nipples, the tops of her thighs. Both the sergeant and the C.O. could see her wet pussy. With a nod from the C.O. the sergeant pulled her up off the sofa and positioned her over the desk, facedown. He began using the crop on her ass as she screamed through the gag.

After a few minutes she could feel a finger being inserted into her pussy. As she squirmed around she could feel the finger probing deep and then being removed. All at once it was inserted into her asshole and she screamed from the pain. Again, the crop began with the hard fast blows. All she could think of was the C.O.’s warning not to fuck this up, or she would be sent home. After another few minutes of the spanking she didn’t care about anything but the burning in her pussy.

The finger in asshole was being pumped in and out and she began to push into it, enjoying the feeling. The spanking had stopped. As she caught her breath, she felt her thighs being spread wide and the head of a huge cock being pressed against the opening of her pussy. “Are you going to be good? a good recruit?” she was asked, all she could do was nod and moan. The hands holding her open spread her further then she felt the cock slowly begin to work its way into her poor swollen pussy. After about four inches, she felt so stretched and began to squirm again.

She felt a hand grab a handful of hair and the C.O. hissed at her again…”you are going to be a good recruit” and as the word recruit left his mouth he shoved the rest of his ten inch cock into her pussy making her scream. As he started to fuck her hard she felt some one remove the handcuffs from her wrists. All at once the fucking stopped and the C.O. pulled his cock from her pussy. Both he and the sergeant flipped her over because she couldn’t move on her own and when she was flat on her back the sergeant stood behind her, holding her legs wide-open and back against her breasts. Her arms hung limply at her sides.

The C.O. keened forwarded and ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips until he found her clit. He began sucking and nibbling on it, not seeming to notice her squirming. Right before she was ready to come, he stopped, leaving her frustrated. Almost as if by some secret signal, the sergeant took his cock and stuck it into her mouth, making her gag. At the same time the C.O. positioned the head of his cock at her asshole.

When she started to struggle the sergeant grabbed both of her wrists and handcuffed her to the handle of one of the desk drawers. Then he spread her wide so the C.O. could work his cock in. Finally he squeezed the head in as she wailed. He started to fuck her slow, but gave into his own lust and started to fuck her hard while the sergeant handle of the riding crop to make circles around her clit. When she finally came she seemed to blackout completely. When she came around she was back in her uniform, and both men were dressed and talking quietly between themselves.

As she sat up, the C.O. smiled and said she was a fine recruit and that he had a new assignment for her. The sergeant would fill her in. Then he dismissed her. As she left with the sergeant she turned and smiled.