The New Side To My Boss

Story Info
Hot boss takes advantage of confused employee.
1.3k words
3.94
25.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am your average college student. I am 22 years old, and in pretty good shape. I spend most of my time either studying or partying, and with what spare time I have I work. I work at an old rundown movie theatre. We only have 4 screens, and the other theatre in town has 16 so we don't get busy to often. So since we don't get to busy the employees just goof around, which makes for a fun job. Well except for our boss, Jessika. She's just a bitch. Jessika never seems to get involved in our fun. It's like she doesn't have a sense of humor, but she is a knock out! She is 24 and just got out of college. She has long brown hair, and from guess she has to be at least a 36C if not bigger, and very slender.

I am a projectionist at the theatre. This means I have the easiest job, but the longest hours. The projectors are upstairs in a very long dark room. Its kind of nice being able to escape everybody downstairs and just sit up there. Especially If Jessika is going on a rampage. The only downside is that I have to stay until every movie is out, unlike all the people downstairs, who leave around 10. So to pass the time I either do homework or call my girlfriend, and very rarely I will go down and talk to Jessika. Since she is the manager she has to stay until I leave.

One night I was in a very good mood so I thought I would go downstairs and try to talk to Jessika and see if she could at least hold a conversation without getting anal about it.

"So Jessika got any plans for the weekend?" I said

"Why? Whats it matter to you Blake?" This was a typical response from her. How can one person be so cold and yet so hot! She had on this sexy short skirt, and a very tight black top. She is such a hottie, but she is just always angry.

"No reason, just trying to pass some time. Lighten up. So do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"I am gonna work most of the weekend, what about you?" she asked, I was surprised that she asked a question.

"Well it's my anniversary with Jen this weekend, so we will probably go out to eat or something" I said with a smile. Jen is my girlfriend of three years.

"You're still with her? Why?" I knew Jessika didn't like Jen, but I don't know why. They both seem to hate each other. Something must have happened that I don't know about, but neither will explain why they don't like each other.

"Cause I love her. We never fight, and we just have fun. Why don't you like her?"

"Just forget it"

After that the conversation just kind of died. So I went into the back room to start some of the nightly re-stocking. After about 15 minutes of that Jessika walks back and starts to help. But something seemed very different; she was smiling a very wicked smile. I didn't think anything of it until she bent over about 10 feet in front of me. She had not panties on. My jaw hit the floor. I could see her pussy and sexy legs, I couldn't stop starring. Finally ask she got up I went back to work. The phone rang and she went into her office and answered it. My head was spinning. Still not believing what I had just seen.

She came back after the phone call. She walked in and stopped in front of me and looked at me in a way she never had before. I was getting kind of nervous.

"Blake do you think I'm attractive?" she asked. This blew me away

"Ummm, yeah Jessika you're very pretty" I didn't know how to answer the question.

"No I don't mean pretty, do you think I am hot?"

"umm, ah, yeah your hot." I still wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"Do you think I am hotter than your girlfriend?" She had a very wicked smile as she asked this.

"I love Jessika, so it doesn't matter"

"So then you do think I am hotter" She laughed a little.

"Jess that's not what I said" I said, I was starting to get hard.

"No, but that's what you were thinking. Did you like how my pussy looked?" She started to walk closer to me. At this point I had no fucking idea what she was up to. I couldn't even respond to her question, I just stammered.

"Ok then Blake I will take that as a yes" she lifted her skirt so that her pussy was showing "do you like it Blake? I bet it looks better than Jen's" She grabbed my hand and slid it over her pussy. Her pussy looked so good, but I also didn't want to cheat on Jen.

"I can't cheat on Jen. It would break her heart." I tried to pull my hand back but she kept rubbing it back and forth over her pussy.

"Ok I will make a deal with you Blake" she got to her knees "I will suck your dick for two minutes, if you can tell me to stop after the two minutes it wont go any further. But if don't tell me to stop then your mine" She was undoing my pants as she talked.

"What do you mean "I'm yours"? I don't get it? "

"If you lose then you are mine. You will be my fuck slave. You can keep going out with Jen, but you come to me whenever I want you to and do what I say" I couldn't believe my ears. I had no idea what to do. But as I was thinking about what to do I felt her lips wrap my around my dick. She started to suck like I had never felt before, she was going all the way to the base. No one had ever done that to my 8 inches before. I couldn't even move as she rubbed the tip with her tongue. The whole time she was sucking my dick she was playing with my balls. I was just about to cum when she pulled away and looked up at me

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! Don't stop, please don't stop"

"So then your mine. Say it. Tell me that you're my new fuck toy"

"Ok ok. I am your new fuck toy, I will do whatever" and just as I said it she went back to sucking my dick. It only took about 15 seconds and I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then sucked my dick clean. No girl had ever done that to me before.

"So has Jen ever done that?" She had just a little cum on the side of her mouth; she reached up and used a finger to get it, then slid it in her mouth to suck it.

"No"

"Now that your mine we are going to have a lot of fun" She smiled, then leaned up to kiss me. I kissed her very hard, I slide my hand down to her pussy and slide two fingers in. She moaned just a little, and then took a step back.

"Not tonight. I will let you know when I want more. And you had better come when I call other wise I will tell your precious girlfriend all about what has happened here. I might even give her a show of tonight's performance" she pointed up at the ceiling. I had completely forgotten about the camera. Shit! She really did have me by the balls.

"Ok whatever you say Jessika, but seriously why do you hate Jen so much? What's your grudge?"

"I might tell you next time I see you, and next time you better save a lot of energy for me. Who knows I might call you tomorrow when you're on your date with Jen" She laughed. I don't think I had any idea what I had gotten myself into, but Jessika was just too hot to turn down. I cant wait to see what she wants next!