The New Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he recovered from her squeezing, his mouth engulfed her clit sucking it hard into his mouth. She couldn't stand the politeness any more, as her body buckled on top of him. Her fingers gripped his ball tight, her mouth stopped in mid sucking. Her mouth rose off of his cock as she moaned out loud. He continued on her sucking harder, almost holding her on him, with his mouth. By this point she had no intention of stopping or getting off of the new slave. She held onto his cock tightly her other hand still pumping the huge ball. She now even allowed her moans to be outright, no longer subdued. He was making her cum and she didn't care if he knew.

His mouth was working faster on her clit, pausing only momentarily to gather more of her thick fluid as lubrication. He was working quickly, feeling her responses and knowing that she was quickly approaching orgasm. Her body stiffened as his tongue began pushing her clit from side to side, back and forth. It was almost as if he was vibrating it quickly with his mouth. She couldn't take it as she felt the wild sensation in her body quickly change to orgasm, spreading outward into her thighs and belly.

"Ohhhhhh," she began to moan, softly. Her entire body began to shake as she moaned loudly. He only quickened his pace, lapping hard at the engorged clit. He had no ability to hold her down on him, but she wasn't trying to get up. She pressed her mound into his face, grinding as the orgasm spilled completely over her. Still shaking, she was holding onto the only thing that she could grasp, his cock and one of his balls. The raw sensations ran through her entire body, her toes curling as her neck and head rolled back, in one long loud moan. He didn't stop, knowing that she was fully engulfed in the feelings. Only as her body shaking began to lessen did he slow his attack on her throbbing clit.

After only a few moments, she dropped onto him, exhausted, her pubic mound resting on his face, the rest of her body on top of him. She still clutched the quivering ball and softening cock in her hand. In what seemed like forever, she slowly came around to realizing that she had been crushing his ball. In seeing his cock deflating she rose up, quickly releasing the death grip on his tender parts. Fearing that she had hurt him, she quickly sucked the semi hard cock head into her mouth and began to rhythmically squeeze the blood back into the battered ball. He moaned out loud, signaling to her that he was recovering quickly.

Turning back toward him, she asked, "did I hurt you?"

His only response was to begin softly licking her pussy once again. She was too sensitive at that moment and couldn't bear the pressure on her still quivering clit. She raised her butt up high, taking her pussy out of the range of his mouth. She looked back down and saw that he was quickly becoming harder. Dropping her mouth back onto him, she sucked him in hard. She was surprised as his foreskin 'popped' into her mouth, being almost more than she could take in. Still feeling the throes of a powerful orgasm, she continued sucking hungrily at the hardening flesh. She knew that he wasn't in pain as she felt his hips push upward, against her. And it was obvious that his ball wasn't hurt as she continued to squeeze and release it.

She had learned years before that the male's orgasm can be drastically controlled, depending on what you do to the balls. Working them hard would mean a heavier load pulled out of them, while not touching them produced smaller amounts of the cream. She squeezed harder on the fleshy orb and sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could physically stand. He was huge and she couldn't begin to get all of him into her mouth. It didn't matter; it was the head and foreskin that she wanted to work on. He was encouraged, his hips beginning to undulate under her assault. She wanted him to cum as hard as he had made her cum. She didn't think it possible, considering what he had been through already today.

Her mouth continued working hard on him as her left hand probed deep into his sack. The left ball had been worked enough. She wanted to exercise the right one. Finding it she wrapped her fingers around it tightly. As her mouth softly bit down on his cock shaft, her hand squeezed the sensitive ball, hard. His hips shot up immediately as a long moan escaped him.

He was close and she was going to force him. She began to rhythmically squeeze the right ball, faster and faster, her mouth sucking him in harder and faster. He was now panting, his pelvis jerking under her suctioning mouth. Hearing his panting, she only squeezed harder, almost crushing his ball in her grip. He jerked hard as she bit down on him, feeling the head flare wide. Even with her tongue, she could feel the wide split in his cock head, almost as if it were opening. With a second or two, his hips thrust upward hard. Immediately she felt the first warm thick spurt erupt from his cock. Her mouth filled instantly with the thick cream as her hand continued the manual pumping of the quivering ball. After several more hard squeezes, her hand grabbed the other one, forcing it to pump harder, excreting more of the thick goo. Her mouth filling, she couldn't swallow fast enough. His cream was pouring out of her mouth, cascading into long rivulets from her chin. She continued using her mouth and hand till she could no longer feel him bucking under her. She had pressed down into him, just to hold both of them on the table.

As she felt the last spurts hit the roof of her mouth, she could feel him relaxing, his body only trembling as he began to grow soft. She continued to gently suck on him, pulling the last remnants of his sperm from him. Her hand was now softly squeezing the mushy sack. He was spent, she thought to herself, but she had seen this same reaction from him already today. He lay there, softly breathing as she continued to coax the soft cock in her hand. Rising up from him, she saw that he was covered in sperm from his thighs to his lower stomach. She couldn't believe it. The amount was incredible. There was no way that she could have taken all of that by swallowing.

He was softly moaning as she stopped and rose up. She reversed her position over him and came face to face with him, softly kissing his neck and chest. She had not felt this good in years. She settled back, her pussy lying softly on his flaccid cock. "I would untie you but I just can't, not at this early stage. I hope you understand," she whispered into his ear.

"Ummm, I have no problem with that," he moaned to her.

She could barely move and just sat resting on top of him. She was spent, exhausted by one of the most powerful orgasms that she had felt in years. She was also more than satisfied with her purchase of this new slave. This one was a shockingly good purchase. He had already showed her more sperm in one afternoon, than 10 of her slaves together. This male would become a virtual milking machine soon. His produce alone could almost guarantee excess in her cosmetic productions. The doctor would no longer have to worry about keeping up with new slaves.

As she lay there nuzzling his neck, her body fully relaxing, she began to feel a lump under her pussy. She thought that the new slave possibly was asleep, his breathing deep and relaxed. He should be, after all that had been done to him during the day. At first she was surprised since his cock fit so well under her crouched pussy and thighs. But now, she was beginning to feel something. Rising up off of him she looked down between her thighs and was amazed to see that his cock was thicker than it had been only moments before. She watched for a moment, seeing that it was lengthening and getting much thicker. She glanced back up at him to find that he was not asleep, but watching her and smiling. He was also taking in her breasts, her nipples no longer hard, but soft. He was quickly becoming aroused again.

"I don't believe it, " she said, reaching down and gently grasping the growing organ. "I have never seen a man put out as much sperm as you have today, even in two or three days!"

Watching her closely, he told her, "I have been trained to serve, and do you not want me to serve you?"

She wrapped her fingers around the huge cock and began to softly rub it, pulling the foreskin all the way back, before pulling it up over the enlarged head. "I definitely want you to serve," she said laughing. Just seeing him growing brought about more heat to her very tired, but eager pussy.

Within a few moments he was completely erect, more pre-cum leaking from the overused cock head. She continued rubbing it, not believing that he could be ready to go again. Looking back at him and smiling, she maneuvered her body down lower, and then rubbed the head between her still tingling pussy lips. She pulled the hard toy back and forth between her lips, mixing their juices and brushing it against her still very sensitive clit. Just it touching her clit sent shivers up and down her spine. If he was ready to play, so was she, probably more than he was. She played with his cock as if it was a dildo, using her hand to guide it to her sensitive spots.

Glancing under her, between her thighs, she could see that the massive ball sack was lying softly between his legs, not yet aroused enough to tighten up. This was a good sign. She lowered her body a little, allowing the head to push up against her opening. Holding it there and balancing herself over him, she reached back under her and began to work his balls. Using one hand, she would first squeeze and roll one ball around inside the sack, then switch to the other one. Doing this for several minutes, she could feel his cock head flare at her entrance. She felt it engorge as she pushed down onto him, only slightly. He was huge and she knew to take it slow. The head pushed into her gradually, her pussy immediately contracting from the sensation of being stretched. Lubrication was not a problem, being thickly spread over both of them. He was still more than covered in his own sperm, making him very lubricated.

After resting for a moment, she slowly eased down onto him a little more. With the head nestled deep within her, she slid down another inch, feeling herself open wider as the shaft began to penetrate her. Glancing at him, she saw that he was casually watching her, alternating his glances between her face and her breasts. Her nipples were no longer soft, but pointing out and very hard. She again had to push herself downward, allowing another inch or so to push into her. She had never been stretched like this. It was almost painful, but such a sweet pain. She felt as if her entire pussy was feeling him, an inch at a time. He was about half way inside her when she relaxed her thighs and gradually slid down his entire shaft. The base of his cock was only a little bit wider than the rest of his shaft, causing her to lose her breath for a moment.

Resting with him fully buried inside of her, she just sat and enjoyed the full feeling. She had never been this full before. Holding still she could actually feel him pulsing inside of her. She could also feel that is cock head had softened, no longer flared wide. He felt wonderful inside of her, and she felt wonderful on top of him. They both sat there, watching each other. Within a moment he gently pushed upward, pushing a little more into her. She gasped as she felt the head flare and go deeper into her. Her eyes closed as she let the sensations roll through her.

She was quickly approaching orgasm and could feel it boiling up inside of her. He had only pushed slightly into her and she was already nearing a climax. She leaned forward, resting her hand on his shoulders, allowing his cock to put more pressure against her clit. Then she gently rose up from him, only so slightly. Immediately she relaxed and slid back down onto him fully. She was only allowing a small amount of him to move in and out of her, fearing any forceful thrusting would tear her apart. She continued to gently rise up off of him, and then lower herself a little at a time. She was becoming use to the huge cock inside of her, her muscles gradually getting use to being stretched. She began to pick up her speed, increasing the amount of his cock going in and out of her.

There was no doubt that they both were both more than lubricated, as she could feel their juices pooling on both their pubic mounds. She kept this up for a few minutes as she felt her pussy began to grasp at his cock. She started to move up and down on him faster letting the thick cock plunge deeper into her. He was matching her movements, thrusting deeply into her. She could feel that he was getting close to cumming also, his cock head was continuously flared, signaling that he was ready to spurt his cream. She surmised that there couldn't be that much left in him, after having extracted so much from him already.

He was beginning to pant, pulling on his wrist restraints, his hips thrusting hard into her. Her pussy had fully accommodated him, no longer feeling stretched. It was clutching hard at him with every stroke, almost as if holding it captive inside her. Her orgasm erupted deep inside her, spreading outward violently. Her pussy clutched at him, her thighs and knees pressing into his thighs to steady her. He thrust hard into her several quick times and then suddenly stopped, his hips thrust upward as the first heavy spurts shot deep into her. She was now panting, her pussy convulsing around his spewing cock. One spurt after another shot into her as they both reeled from the intensity of the mutual climax. Within a few moments she could no longer feel the spurting but could feel his cock spasming inside her. Her orgasm was fading, her stomach and thighs still tensed hard from the pounding inside her tender pussy.

She relaxed her arms, falling onto his chest but still holding onto him tightly. She could feel the warm thick fluid seeping out of her, forced out by the tightness of her pussy clutching at his cock. He was spent, his eyes closed and his breathing slowly returning to normal. She could barely move as she lay exhausted on his chest. The quivering in her pussy lingered even as she began to feel him soften inside of her. Her legs were aching from the pressure they exerted, holding onto him. She had never felt this good. She could feel him beginning to slide out of her, his cock rapidly deflating.

As the gooey head slipped from her entrance, she could feel a warm gush of fluid pour out of her. Again she was amazed at what she thought would be a dry orgasm. Once again he had cum more than an average male. But this time he was spent. She lay back down on his chest, her head tucked between his head and his shoulder. He was breathing deeply, peacefully, exhausted by several different women over the course of an afternoon. She wondered if he would still be interested in her as much as he was today, after the trainers were done with him. She could only hope that he was. She lay there with him, listening to his deep breathing as he slept. After a short time, she slowly crawled off of him and moved off of the exam table. Moving quietly around him, she unfastened the ankle restraints, freeing his legs. He didn't stir. She picked up the phone and called her security chief, telling her to come to the lab with some help. At that point she reached up over his head and released his wrist restraints. He was still sound asleep. She just stood there watching him. As she heard the security personnel at her lab door, she leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.

12