The New Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?" Jim asks looking at Sir. Sir nods and I give him a pleading look.

I'm frog marched over to the examination bench almost tripping on the way, my cock starting to swell in anticipation. He unfastens my restraints and orders me to climb up, I do so. He then tells me to lie down on my front and as I do so they grab my arms and pull them down either side of the bench and tie them to the feet. Then he grabs me by the waist and lifts my arse up in the air so I'm on my knees, then ties my legs to the table. My ass is now exposed for every one to see and I feel really vulnerable.

Jim goes over to the toys table and picks up a massive dildo, it's as big as Jason's cock and I panic.

"No please that's to big!" I cry.

I see Sir shake his head, and Jim puts it down, I breath a sigh of relief. He then picks up a much smaller one, however it's still as big a Sir's cock but I'm much happier about that one. He returns, gives it to his mate and then lubes up my ass.

"Ooh this is a nice ass," he says, "I can't wait to see this dildo slipping in and out of it."

His touch is surprisingly gentle for such a rough character, and in no time I'm as hard as a rock. As he rubs lube in and around my crack his other hand reaches under me and grabs my cock and pushes it back so it sticks out from between my legs, I'm groaning from the pleasure his touch is giving me. He applies lube to my cock too working it in with long strokes.

"Look at this cock, so much bigger than the other boy's, I'm gonna love making this thing shoot," he says as he continues to stoke my cock and finger my hole.

I notice an audience around me and feel quite embarrassed at my position. The other guy puts the dildo at my opening and slowly pushes it in. It slips past my sphincter quite easily as I relax but still causing me to gasp and soon he has it buried deep in my ass. I hear some of the people watching groan and notice some of them wanking. His mate then slowly starts to fuck me with it and I groan with the pleasure of having my ass filled. I'm really turned on too by the fact I am really vulnerable and that everyone is watching my ass being abused.

"Oooh that's nice," Jim says, "it's so hot seeing this big dildo fucking your boy cunt."

"Ohh, fuck yeah! Fuck me with that big fucking dildo!" I say no longer caring about my embarrassing position and I'm really enjoying my abuse.

Jim then strokes my cock he's not as fast as with joe but taking long deliberate strokes up the full length of my shaft. He's pushing it far out from my legs, it's quite uncomfortable but very erotic but I think he's doing it like this so everyone can see him wanking me off.

"This is a beautiful cock I'm so going to enjoy make you shoot your load for me," he says.

I know his game though from what he did with joe earlier and I'm more than willing to play along with him.

"Please don't, I'm not allow to cum," I say, this eggs him on.

"Oh yes boy, I'm gonna make you shoot your load, and then watch your master punish you."

I hope to god he doesn't and this is really only a game. I realise the twins are close to my head watching me, one standing behind the other caressing his brothers beautiful body and cock. Both of them have their eyes transfixed on me, not my ass like everyone else but my face. Joe walks past in between me and the twins with some drinks his cock still rock hard and bouncing as he walks, the twin in front reaches out and strokes Joe's cock as he passes. Their gaze is till on him when he returns, I wonder why he chooses to pass them so close when there is ample room behind them to get past but I soon realise when I see his gaze is fixed on them too. As he walks past them they grab him and soon have their arms around him caressing his body and his cock. I get the impression that's just what he wanted.

"Are you ready to cum boy? Are you ready for your Master to punish you?" Jim asks.

"No please, don't," I beg, "I don't want to be punished." I'm not sure my faking it is not that convincing.

I'm getting close now and I'm being fucked harder by the dildo banging hard into my prostrate. Suddenly I start to panic, what if he does want me to cum? What if he really does want me to get beaten by my master?

"Please stop," I beg, this time I'm not faking.

"Yes cum you little faggot, shoot that boy cum for me."

I feel the orgasm building and I really am worried now.

"ARRRRGH FUCK! STOP! STOP! PLEASE! I'M CUMMING!" I shout. He doesn't stop.

"NOOOOO! PLLEASSSEE STOP! I'M GOING TO CUUUUMMMM!" I scream as my whole body tenses and I feel the orgasm race through my body. Suddenly he stops and the guy fucking me with the dildo whips it out. Jim grabs my cock really tight at it's base and stops me from exploding.

"URRRRGGGGHHH! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I shout as my cum is denied exit.

Jim holds my cock back for all to see, it feels to me like it's doubled in size. That was too close for comfort, a split second later and I would be feeling the wrath of Sir.

"Ooooh yes boy, you nearly came didn't you?" Jim asks.

"Yes Sir," I pant heavily.

"You want to cum don't you little slut."

"No, please, I'm not allowed to cum, please don't make me cum."

Jim caresses my ass and fingers my hole for a while letting my body get back to normal.

I look at Joe, he is now being rimmed by one of the twins while the other is sucking on his balls. Joe has a look of pure lust on his face, he seems totally lost in the moment. Soon the Dildo is back in my ass and I'm being fucked again.

"Ok faggot, it's for real this time, I'm going to make you shoot your load all over the place."

There is a seriousness in his voice and I'm uncertain whether or not I can trust him not to make me cum. He continues to stroke my cock as I watch the twins abuse Joe.

"Oh yes you little slut, I'm going to really enjoy watching your master beat your pretty little ass," Joe says, his voice sounding menacing.

"Please stop!" I beg, "Please I don't want to be beaten."

The dildo is being completely withdrawn from my ass before being rammed back in to it's hilt. I'm groaning and panting, my cock feels unbelievably hard. The twin rimming Joe stands up and kicks Joe's feet apart, I then see the boy's slender cock slide into Joe's ass, Joe gasps all the time looking at me. Seeing this kickstarts my orgasm and I'm soon begging for Jim to stop.

"ARRGH! FUCK! PLEASE STOP, I'M GOING TO CUM!" I shout but Jim continues.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! ARRRRRGGHH! FOR FUCKS SAKE SSSSSSSTOP!!!! I'M CUUUUMMMIINNNG!"

Suddenly Jim stops again and the dildo withdrawn, he holds the base of my cock tight and I'm washed over with a stifled orgasm.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I scream with frustration.

"Oh yes boy, you want to cum now don't you?" Jim asks.

"Please no," I plea.

"SAY IT! Tell me you want to shoot your load!" he barks.

"YES!" I shout, "I want to cum, I want to shoot my load but please don't make me do it."

"Tell you what boy, how about we punish you first then let you cum? How about that?"

"I don't understand?" I ask.

"How about it V?" he asks my master, "How about we whip his ass first for cumming without permission then make him cum?"

"Sounds good to me," I hear Sir say behind me, "I administer twenty for cumming without permission."

"NO! PLEASE SIR! DON'T LET HIM WHIP ME! I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!" I cry.

"No but you will boy, I'm gonna make you cum without permission. This way you get the beating out of the way first," Jim explains. "Tony how about you administer it?"

The guy fucking me with the dildo walks over to the toys table and picks up a bull whip.

I panic, "NOO! PLEASE! NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I scream.

"How about the riding crop?" I hear Sir say.

Tony puts down the whip, picks up a riding crop and walks back over to me. I'm starting to cry and I beg them not to continue. Suddenly.

CRACK!

"ARRRRGH! FUCK!" I scream.

It stings like fuck yet amazingly it also feels erotic. Jim is stroking my cock again keep me worked up. I look up at Joe as the crop strikes my ass again causing me to scream out. Joe is wide eyed watching my ass taking a beating, the twin fucking him is also pinching his nipples while the other twin is now deep throating his cock. He looks to be really turned on by my punishment.

The crop is hitting my ass hard but my cock feels even harder than before. I'm screaming with the pain but I'm amazed that I'm actually enjoying it. Tears are in my eyes but I'm not crying like I normally do from getting a beating, it seems that in my turned on state my tolerance for pain is much higher. Before I know it I've had my twenty strokes and ass feels sore and sensitive. Jim rubs my ass letting his finger slip into my hole, I groan.

"Ok you little hoar, I'm gonna make you cum like you've never cum before," Jim says.

The dildo is back at my ass and slipping in deep, I groan at the wonderful sensation of having my ass filled. Jim resumes stroking my cock, pushing it out for everyone to see.

"Come on you slut, lets see you make a mess with your cum. Tell me you want to shoot your load."

I really do want to cum now and although I have just had a beating I still feel the need to ask for Sir's permission.

"Please may I cum Sir?" I ask.

"No you may not," Sir replies.

Now I'm confused, I don't know that if I cum I won't get a beating because I've already had one or Sir really doesn't want me to cum and I will get another beating if I do. Jim masturbates me closer to my climax.

"Oooh look how hard his cock is, I do believe I'm gonna make him shoot his load."

"Please stop! I don't have permission! Please don't make me cum!" I plea.

Jim ignores me and keeps wanking. I look up at Joe, he is looking directly at me, the twin behind fucking him hard, his cock disappearing in the others mouth. His muscles look to be bulging, he has an odd look on his face, it's sounds like he trying to shout but stifling it. I suddenly realise that's the look of someone who is about to shoot their load, I look down at his cock to see it pulsate, the twin sucking him delightfully groans as Joe fills his mouth. Suddenly sir appears behind them and pulls the twin off Joes cock by his hair and his cock spurts cum up the boys face. Sir grabs Joe by the hair and frog marches him over to the stocks his cock still spurting cum, it seems Joe was trying to get away with cumming without Sir knowing. Sir quickly secures him then takes the bull whip. I watch in horror as Sir swings it back and it whooshes through the air making an almighty crack on Joe's ass. Joe screams at the intense pain.

"You disobedient little fuck!" Sir shouts.

A bright red line appears across Joe's ass as he screams for forgiveness, tears streaming down his face. Seeing this sends me into my orgasm.

"ARRRGH! SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!" I SHOUT.

Jim slows down dramatically. By now I've had enough and the need to cum is overpowering.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T STOP! UURRGGGHHH! PLEASE I WANT TO CUM!" I shout.

"Yes you little slut say it, say how much you want to shoot your load," Jim says, slowly sliding his fingers up the whole length of my cock. The dildo is still being pulled out completely then rammed deep into me. My whole body is teetering on the edge of an orgasm and It's sending me wild.

"PLEEEEAAASE LET ME CUM! URRRRGGGGHHH! FUCK!"

I very slowly begin to slip over the edge and my orgasm rockets through my body.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHH OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M CUUUUMMMIING!!"

My whole body shivers as my cock suddenly erupts, I continue to scream as I deliver my load behind me.

"OOH YES! FUCKING AWESOME! SHOOT THAT LOAD YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!" Jim shouts.

He continues to milk the last few drops of cum from my cock and my body jerks as my climax comes to an end. I relax panting heavily and look over at Joe. Sir has finished whipping him and his ass is bright red, he's sobbing heavily as Sir releases him from the stocks. Shane walks up to Joe to comfort him and Joe immediately flings his arms round him and cries on his shoulder. For the first time I see affection between them I have never seen before.

Soon I am released from the table and Sir beckons me over to join Joe and Shane. I'm relieved to see that Sir doesn't seem to have any intention of punishing me. As I join them he gets us all to kneel face away from each other. He then ties our hands behind our backs and then to each other.

"Gentlemen, it's Bukake time," Sir announces.

"What the fuck is Bukake?" Shane asks me.

"I don't know," I reply.

"I do," Joe says as people start to gather round us.

"Well, what is it?" Shane asks.

"Everyone gets to cum on our faces," he replies and with that our mouths are instantly filled with cock.

I can't see who is feeding Shane and Joe but the twins made a b-line for me. Their slender eight inch cocks take turns in sliding down my throat. I look up and see them kissing each other as I swallow each of them in turn. I really is quite an erotic site as I view their smooth silky slim bodies from their cocks. Soon they begin to jack off over me and I open my mouth as they both ejaculate at the same time, their cum mixing on my face and in my mouth, it tastes quite sweet.

The boys retreat and is replaced by their master, his cock short but thick. I don't get to suck him because as soon as he walks up to me he erupts and cum blasts from his cock onto my face. My face is now caked with cum and there is more on it's way as another guest steps up to me. His cock a small five inches easily fits in my mouth and I suck on him hard. I then notice another cock bouncing just inches from my face, I look up and see that Sir has bought Billy over and is hold him from behind presenting his cock to me. I pull off the other guest and go to suck on Billy but Sir pulls him away, I can see that Billy wants it but Sir isn't allowing it. I return to suck on the other guest and soon he is blasting his load over my face.

Sir moves Billy in front of me to take the place of the guest I had just been sucking and I see that sir is finger fucking him. Billy is bucking and grunting and groaning and his cock is swinging wildly as he tries to get it to my mouth. I open my mouth stretching forward trying to get his cock, I want it as much as he wants me to suck him. Billy sounds like he is almost screaming through his gag and I see his testicles had disappeared while Sir massages his prostrate with his finger. He looks like he is about to blow his load and I'm not wrong, he lets out a high pitched squeal as his cock erupts and huge thick ropes of cum blast over my face and waiting mouth. It's almost like he is pissing cum there is so much and I am being drenched it's running down my face and onto my chest and overflowing in my mouth. Sir eventually lets him go causing him to lurch forward his cock enters my mouth and I swallow him deep and feel the rest of his cum fill my gullet. He moans out load through his gag.

"Christ, I have never seen so much cum from one person," I hear Sir say.

The smell of cum fills my nostrils and my cock aches for another release. Sir pulls Billy back his cock leaving my mouth and I gasp for air. My face is smothered and I can't open my eyes without cum going into them.

"Sir, I can't see," I say.

Soon I feel Sir wiping the cum from round my eyes and I'm able to open my eyes, I see Sir smiling at me.

"Jesus, you wanna see your face," he says smirking.

I smile back. Shane is still sucking cock but Joe looks round at me.

"Fuck man, look at you!" he says.

"You can talk," I say looking at his cum soaked face, we both start to laugh.

I look round to Shane and see that Jason is face fucking Shane hard and deep. He seems to be turning blue and I then realise with horror that Shane can't breath.

"SIR! He's choking him!" I shout.

Sir looks up and in one swift motion grabs Jason and flings him across the room causing him to go flying on his ass.

"For fucks sake Jason are you trying to kill him!" Sir shouts.

"I was about to cum," Jason complains.

Shane isn't moving, or breathing.

"SHANE!" I shout, "For fucks sake breathe!"

Sir spins round and slaps Shane hard on the face sending cum flying. Shane suddenly takes a huge breath and immediately begins coughing.

"I think you better leave," Sir says to Jason.

"Fine!" Jason replies, "but you are going to regret it."

With that he collects his things and leaves. Sir turns to Shane.

"Are you ok?" he asks showing genuine concern.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Shane splutters, "thank you Sir."

Sir unties us and Joe immediately flings his arms round Shane, I notice tears in his eyes. Sir looks at them and I'm sure he's raising an eyebrow under his balaclava.

"I thought I'd lost you," I could just make out Joe whisper in Shane's ear.

The incident seemed to have put dampeners on everything and no one seemed interested in continuing. Many of the guests packed up and left shortly after. Sir then decided to call an end to it and asked everyone to leave.

"Trust that asshole Jason to spoil everything," he says and with that he disappears.

Shane and Joe walk over to me.

"Hey Daniel," Joe says as they put their arms around my shoulders, "We would just like to say we really are sorry for giving you a hard time and we honestly would like to make it up to you."

"That's ok guys, I think you already have," I reply.

"Well I hope we can be friends, you know with perks," Shane says as he playfully strokes my now flaccid cock.

I laugh, "Sure, I'm certain Sir will have plans for us all."

"Ok lets get you cleaned up," Sir says returning with a large bowl of warm water, sponges, soap and towels.

As we are cleaning all the cum off ourselves Sir releases Billy from the straight Jacket and takes him to collect his clothes.

"Tomorrow at one?" I hear Sir ask as Billy dresses.

Billy nods then promptly leaves never taking his eyes off the floor.

"Wow he's shy, just like you was," Joe says to me.

"Yeah but he can't half cum, he almost drowned me."

"Let me help you clean it off," he says.

Joe soaps up a sponge and starts rubbing it around my chest, Shane joins him and soon they are soaping my groin. Immediately I pop a boner. I grab a sponge and we are soon soaping each other down and getting very horny. Joe turns round and pushes his ass into my cock, I realise he wants me to fuck him. I look at Sir for permission and see that his is sitting on a chair watching us intently. He has taken out his cock and is wanking it slowly, he nods at me. I lower my cock, push it at Joe's opening and it slips in. Joe gasps, grabs my hands that are on his hips and pushes back on my cock. Shane drops to his knees and begins sucking Joe off. I fuck Joe with long deep strokes all the time not taking my eyes off Sir. I watch him stroking his long hard cock, he is obviously getting off watching me fuck Joe. I'm mesmerised at how seductively he wanks his own cock, his fingers manipulating his cock head then sliding down the full length of his monster. We fuck like this for several minutes when Joe suddenly looks at Sir.

"ARRGHH! SIR! PLEASE MAY I CUM?" Joe asks urgently.

Sir nods and suddenly Joe's ass clenches my cock tight and pulsates and I realise he is shooting his load down Shane's throat. This brings my climax on and I look at Sir.

"Please Sir may I cum?" I ask.

"Yes but don't cum inside him, I want to see you shoot again," he replies, he has almost stopped wanking his cock, it looks ready to explode.

Joe leans forward giving me better access to his ass and look down and watch my cock slip deep into his ass.

"Sir I'm going to cum!" Shane announces.

I look up and realise Shane has stood up and is being sucked off by Joe. Sir nods.

"URRRGHH! FUCK! GNNNNNMMMPPHH!" Shane shouts and grabs the back of Joe's head pushing him deep onto his cock as he delivers his load into his mouth.