The New Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All better?" she said, laughing at him. Don't fret baby, that is one method that males can't refuse. You'll give and give and give, till I get tired of taking." Even while his cock was still somewhat hard, she reached up and gripped the rubber tightly. She slid it down his cock, careful to keep all of the thick warm goo inside it. Removing it from him, she tied the top end, into a knot and put the filled rubber into another plastic specimen container. She placed it in the refrigerator with the first one.

"You are unbelievable. Just how much more can you have inside there," she said, reaching down and gently patting the battered balls hanging under his tired cock? Well, we're going to find out. Just rest, we're going to keep this up till you're empty." She just sat back on the towels, relaxing and watching him. She knew that it was going to be a long day.

12