The New Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather kept up her squeezes for several minutes, relaxing only after the slave's hips began to relax, indicating to her that he was finished. She quickly rubbed the quickly softening cock several times, coaxing any last drops out of the shaft. She ran her fingers tightly down the underside of the shaft, the urethra, literally working him like a squeegee in order to drain any of his milk out.

"I think he's empty," Heather reported to the doctor. Her one hand was now gently rubbing the soft cock, her other hand gently rubbing the swollen balls, trying to relax them from their ongoing spasms. He was still panting, his body occasionally jerking from her fingers still inside his sack.

"Anything?" the doctor asked, looking up at Heather. The doctor wanted to know if Heather could see any evidence of sperm, inside the rubber.

"I don't think so. I already figured that he was spent, before this one. I'm not seeing anything." Heather had let go of the bloated cock, now fully softened. Carefully removing the rubber from him, she peered down into it, looking for any signs of the thick white cream. She couldn't see anything but a very small amount of clear fluid. "I'm not seeing anything. He's dry." Heather announced.

"Ummm, good boy. That was what I was waiting for," the doctor told Ross, planting one last lingering kiss on his lips. He wasn't smiling now, a look of exhaustion on his face. The doctor asked for the rubber.

"It's empty, except for some pre cum, but not much of that." Heather tossed the rubber toward the doctor, it landing on Ross' back. The doctor picked it up, peering down into it.

"Even though he didn't spew anything, there's still a record amount in those other rubbers. He is a prolific producer. Just imagine what he'll be like in another couple of weeks." The doctor stood nude in front of the exhausted slave, watching him.

"I've never seen any amounts like this guy pumped out," Heather noted as she began wiping off the fattened cock.

"Ummm, he is still quite valuable, in a lot of other ways. I bet if we gave him 10 or 15 minutes, we could get him hard again. Then is when he'd be a lot of fun. You cold fuck for hours before his cock ever even got close to cumming. He might not even cum then. It would be like having a human male dildo." The doctor laughed at her own joke.

"Would you like that, Ross?" the doctor asked, looking down at Ross. She stepped up closer to his face. His eyes were closed, but it was obvious that he was only resting.

"Look what you've done to me," the doctor said, tilting her pelvis outward and slightly spreading her thighs. There were obvious smears where her pussy juice had come out of her. She was sopping wet. "You did this. You made this mess, now you're going to have to clean it up." The doctor moved in closer to the slave. Grasping his head in her hands, she tilted his face upward. She then moved in close to him, her pussy gaping open at his mouth. His mouth immediately opened, his tongue darting out against her tender lips. She immediately gasped as his tongue began to lap at the swollen lips.

"Ummm, he definitely is an entertainment slave," the doctor laughed. She kept a tight grip on Ross' head as he continued licking at her, cleaning her. It was only moments before her clit became engorged and peeked out from under the fleshy hood. Her breathing was starting to become erratic, her body pressed into his face harder. After several moments, she suddenly stepped back away from the slave.

"Not now baby, we're going to save that for a later time. I have things to do and I just wanted you to clean me up." She stepped back away from the slave, smiling.

"Get security up here. They can move him. I think he's done for the day," the doctor instructed Heather. Heather was busy, trying to wipe up all of the sticky smears that covered the slave's upper and inner thighs. Even having captured his male milk, there was still quite a bit of the gooey evidence covering him. Ross barely noticed the tender cleaning that Heather was giving him. He was exhausted.

12