The New Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross moved his mouth up to her neck, his thrusting continuing. He was pushing hard into her, quickly withdrawing, then pushing back into her. She was struggling against him, but his weight, between her splayed thighs held her open. Her eyes were wide open now, fighting him. With her hands restrained over her and her legs restrained open, she could do very little to stop him. He continued pumping into her, both of his hands working the raw nipples as his mouth moved around her neck, biting and sucking. At one point he tried to put his lips to her mouth, but she tried to bite him. After that, he kept his head to one side of her head, working her neck and earlobes.

"Keep going, pump her hard. She's fighting you. Show her how deep you can go." Heather was now getting into the excitement. She was now more aroused than before. It was apparent that both the doctor and Heather enjoyed the rough sex show.

"I bet that he's tickling her cervix," the doctor said, watching closely as Ross pushed long and deep into the small female. "You can see that she's definitely not aroused anymore," she said, pointing to the deflated, soft pink nipples. They were no longer erect. If that wasn't enough, Brandy was now whimpering, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She was still fighting Ross, but couldn't stop his assault on her overworked pussy.

"I think they're both about dry," Heather said, running her hand under Ross' sack. Using her fingers, she felt around the raw orifice where Ross' cock was inserted. Ross was still quickly moving in and out of Brandy. There were no squishy sounds coming from either of them.

"Maybe I can help," Heather said, grinning at the doctor. Heather reached under Ross' sack, and then fished around with her fingers for a moment. "Ahhh, here we go," she said as she suddenly bore down with her arm. Ross was still thrusting quickly, in and out of the resisting Brandy. She had almost stopped fighting him, resigned to what was being done to her.

Ross was starting to pant, his pelvis jack hammering against Brandy. Everyone in the room had seen Ross cum at least twice in the past 2 days. It was obvious with his panting that he was approaching a labored cum. He was jerking in and out of the small slave, taking longer strokes as he enjoyed her tightness. The doctor later explained that since neither of them was lubricated, the increased friction on Ross' cock would cause him to cum. He was about to unload into the female slave.

"Oh no you don't baby. I think you've sprayed enough milk for one day. I know you want it, but I'd rather you not." Having said that, she stepped up to the quickly humping Ross and reached both hands, down between his spread thighs. As Heather grabbed under Ross' sack, he suddenly jerked upright, arching his back. He let out a gasp as if something had bitten him, his head jerking back to see who was behind him. He had a pained look on his face. He was so close to cumming, his thighs were shaking, his balls drawn up tightly; ready to unload into Brandy's warm pussy.

"Sorry baby. I want you to save some of that goo for later. You'll have plenty more chances for fun," Heather said, laughing. Ross was panting hard, his hips jerking.

"I know he's about to cum, but I don't know if there's any milk left in him. It's very possible that he's going to have a dry cum," the doctor said, peering down at where Heather's hands were. Heather had seen that Ross was about to cum. She had immediately reached between his spread thighs and felt around. Once she located his cock with one hand, she stretched out her thumb and forefinger, encircled the base of his cock and squeezed hard. Her other hand pressed into his ball sack, getting a good grip and stretched them back, toward his knees. In essence, she had completely stopped his impending orgasm. With her fingers around his cock, he would stay hard indefinitely, the blood trapped in the meaty thickness. He could continue pumping but would not be able to cum. Her other hand, pulling his sack out, almost guaranteed that he would not cum, the vas deferens and epididymus stretched out, painfully. He was trapped in arousal, but with no way to satisfy it.

"Not so fast baby. Keep pumping her. I just want to make sure you don't empty anything into her. She's dry, let her stay that way." With that, she jerked back hard on his ball sack, fully flexing them away from his torso. Her other hand jerked, getting a better grip on the base of his cock, and then jerked back also, bending his cock painfully.

"Unggghhh," he cried out loudly. His cock was painfully trapped in her hand, but he couldn't get soft, even with the pain. She had trapped all of the blood and fluid inside of him.

"Keep pumping. Don't stop." The doctor moved in closer to his face, watching him closely. She was actually smiling, enjoying the pain of both slaves. Rachel had since moved away from the exam table. She had seen all of this before. She knew what was happening. She also wanted to get closer to Allison, incase she needed to get her out of the room.

"I think they've both had enough," Allison said loudly. It was obvious by the look on her face that she was worried. Her new pet was being abused. And she wasn't too thrilled in watching the young female slave being hurt in this way. Wearing only her top, she made a quick step toward Heather. It was obvious to Rachel what Allison was going to do. Rachel took one step, positioning herself in front of Allison, stopping her. Allison tried to step around Rachel, but was immediately grabbed by her. Rachel discretely applied a little pressure to Allison's wrist, causing a lot of pain. The others in the room didn't even notice, it having been that discrete. The others were enjoying the cock and ball bound Ross struggling to empty those balls.

"Hold him tight, he's trying to pull free. I think his nuts are about ready to pop. That's why he's jerking into her so hard. He's trying to cum." Heather stepped in closer and grabbed harder, causing Ross to jerk upright and moan. He was in pain, but still trying to cum. He was panting, but more than that, he was gasping, his hips straining to push and pull into the tight pussy. Heather was holding him back.

"I think she's done," Heather said, motioning toward Brandy. Brandy was no longer resisting, her thighs splayed open wide, and her entire body slumped down flat on the exam table. She appeared unconscious, her eyes closed, her hair sopping wet from sweat. Her body would slide up and down the table as Ross thrust in and pulled back out of her.

"No, she's not done. We've still got a ways to go," the doctor said, pulling one of Brandy's eyes open to check her. "She is unconscious, though. No sense in wasting any more time with this one," she said, nodding her head toward Ross.

Ross had stopped thrusting. His cock was rock hard, all of the blood and fluids trapped in the organ, sunk deep inside of Brandy. He was getting nowhere, as long as Heather kept her grip on his cock and sack. She had literally pinched off all of the blood flow to his cock. His balls were already painfully swollen before the punishment, and now they were hurting badly, thanks to Heather. Ross was already wondering how or when he might get a chance to punish her for what she was doing with him.

"Get him off of her. She's finished for the moment. We'll have to bring her around, before Act II," the doctor told Heather.

"Come on baby, you're finished here. You did well. Now you can go rest," Heather said as she forcefully pulled back on his cock.

"No wait. Leave him in her. I can help him to relax, real quickly. The doctor went to a cabinet and pulled out a small syringe, filled with a clear fluid. Returning to Ross, he was still firmly planted inside of Brandy, Heather's hands still holding tightly onto him. The doctor moved the huge sack out of the way, and then placed the needle at the base of his cock. She quickly jabbed the small needle into the base of his cock, on the topside. Ross jerked hard as he felt the needle go into the sensitive area. She pulled the needle out, and then injected him again, on the underside of the base of his cock. He could immediately feel his cock and balls going numb.

Heather adjusted her grip and began to pull him out of Brandy. Ross had given up. He could not control what was being done to him and with him. He eased back, his cock slowly withdrawing from the tight and dry pussy. Heather kept a tight grip on both his cock shaft and his balls, pulling him backwards. As his cock pulled out of Brandy, there was an audible 'plop'. He eased back onto his knees and crawled down off of the exam table. His face was blood red, and his cock was still immense and hard, even though he couldn't feel it.

"There baby, now you can relax that thing, properly. I think that it needs some rest. I have a lot of plans for that cock," the doctor said, reaching down and patting the now quickly softening cock. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. I just don't want you finishing what you started in here. I mean privately. We frown on solo pleasures here." She stood almost face to face with him. Her hand reached down between his legs and cupped the oversized sack. She squeezed him gently. "Can't feel it, can you?" She just smiled.

Heather was still sprawled on the exam table. Her legs were still splayed open, her breathing now soft and quiet. The doctor took a quick look at her, finding that she was ok and had only passed out. Looking between her legs, the doctor was surprised to see that her pussy was gaping open. She could actually see several inches inside of her, her skin raw and puffy from the immense cock that had been inside of her. The lips of her pussy were swollen to the point that the skin looked smooth enough to burst, like an overfilled balloon.

The doctor went over to a wall phone and made a quick call. Returning to the exam table, she stood over the unconscious Brandy. She leaned over Brandy, almost face to face with her.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We're just getting started. I want you awake for Act II. Don't want you to miss anything. Come on, wake up," she said, lightly slapping the unconscious Brandy. Within a few moments, Brandy was fully awake, her eyes blinking in the bright light, groggy and trying to regain her senses. She shook her head several times, trying to clear the cobwebs. Involuntarily, she pulled her legs back together, but immediately spread them, feeling pain shooting through her pussy and lower stomach. She was beginning to remember what had just happened. She fearfully looked around the room, the best she could, from her restrained position.

The doctor dismissed Rachel and Allison, telling them that a security team was coming. She also commented to Allison how well she had done. She laughed, telling Allison that she was a quick learner and had done well. Allison was too upset to respond, as Rachel quickly pulled her out of the room. Allison was mad enough that she was still wearing only her thong and top as she left the room. Rachel didn't want to take any chances, getting her out of there as fast as possible. It was obvious that Allison wanted to 'discuss' what had just happened.

As Rachel and Allison walked down the hallway, another security team was heading in their direction, bringing with them another male slave. Rachel immediately recognized the male slave and could only shake her head. She whisked Allison down the hallway, even faster. Later, she would have to have a long talk with Allison about what she had just witnessed. But for now, she needed to be lead away.

The second security team arrived at the doctor's location, let into the room by Heather. Inside the room, Dr Sherry led the new male slave over to where Brandy was still restrained. Standing beside her, she quickly undid the hip tie of the loincloth from the male. Letting it drop to the floor, Brandy turned her head toward the new male slave. Her eyes grew wide, a look of horror on her face. She immediately started pulling at her restraints.

"Brandy, say hello to your new play partner," Heather said, grinning at the female slave. Brandy was horrified. The male slave smiled as he continued to view the nude and restrained Brandy. Brandy's eyes were fixed on the area between his legs. There, his soft cock was beginning to harden. Even soft, he was almost 8 inches long. His thickness was as big as Ross, maybe a little bigger. Brandy began to struggle harder.

"Here, let me help," Heather said as she began to smear KY-jelly all around Brandy's swollen and battered pussy.

"Oh, before I forget, I just wanted to tell you. This slave was completely milked out, just a little while ago. So, it might take him awhile to get off. Hope you enjoy it. Oh yea, have you learned anything yet?" The doctor smiled and led the slave over to the foot of the exam table. Looking at the slave, she smiled, "help yourself."

12