The New Slave Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's close, keep it up," Lorin whispered to the others. Immediately her fingers probed deep into the soft sack. She had already located the chords and tubes that would force his balls to erupt. Seeing his body writhing, Lorin applied pressure, pushing her fingertips deeper into his sack. Using the thumb and forefinger of each hand, she squeezed the sensitive tubes coming off of the top of each ball. She began to manipulate them, massaging them, forcing them to contract. Doing this, she would manually stimulate his balls into releasing.

"Get a rubber," Lorin told Jenn. Jenn immediately turned and grabbed a packaged rubber. She quickly opened it and unrolled it onto his hard cock. She then quickly returned to the rapid jerking motion that had him about to cum. She was paying special attention to the head. After about three or four quick jerks of his shaft, she would let her hand roll over the head, massaging it. She would then give him another three or four quick jerks, then do it all again. He was responding quickly.

"Rachel, I need you down here," Lorin said, watching Rachel who was more than enjoying her portion of the task. She rose up, away from Ross' face. She quickly moved down to where Lorin was standing, between his outstretched thighs. Jenn was still on his side, at his hips, her hand masturbating him furiously. Rachel stepped to Ross' other side, standing at his hip, waiting for instructions.

"Do you know how to do a prostate massage," Lorin whispered to Rachel.

"Sure, have done them many times. Does Ross need one?" she whispered back, laughing softly.

"Yes, and right now," Lorin said laughing at Rachel. Rachel immediately grabbed a tube of KY-jelly and smeared it onto her middle finger. She stepped up close to Ross and move her goo covered hand down between his legs, under his ball sack. Watching Rachel's hand, Lorin quickly lifted up the bloated balls and held them up, allowing Rachel to move into her position. She didn't hesitate as she gently pushed the jelly-covered finger into Ross' anus. He immediately jerked hard as he felt her finger invade him. Even Jenn could feel the immediate difference as his hips thrust upward, his cock seeming to expand with a surge of blood into it. His cock head flared hard from the increased stimulation, deep inside of him.

"Wow, he's swollen," Rachel said softly, her finger now locating the fleshy bulb between his butt and his ball sack. She pressed on it and began to massage it, knowing that his balls would soon be expelling their contents. As soon as Rachel's finger went into Ross, Lorin pressed hard on the tender tubes between her fingers. She dug into them, rubbing them hard, feeling the contractions in them. He was now panting and his pelvis thrusting quickly. Jenn's hand was moving fast, jacking him off.

"Work him," Lorin told Rachel, watching her finger press outward from inside of Ross' butt. His prostate was swollen from the previous nights roughness. Rachel could feel the swollen gland and found it easy to manipulate. He was panting harder, wanting to cum. Lorin continued to squeeze the tubes hard, but nothing was happening. He wanted to cum, but what he wanted and what his balls were doing, were two different things. He had the desire, but his balls were not responding. She bore down harder on him, hearing him yelp as she pinched off the thick fleshy tubes. It wasn't working. Jenn was getting tired, her arm jerking his cock hard and fast. If not already, he would soon be desensitized, and then they would have to go to drastic measures.

"Jenn, slow down what you're doing. Make it soft slow strokes just enough to keep him hard. Rachel, do the same, soft pressure on him, gentle massage." Lorin let go of his balls and quickly went over to the cabinets. Opening several drawers, she searched till she found what she was looking for.

"This will do the trick, I bet," Lorin said, smiling as she returned to the exam table. Everyone was moving a little bit slower, but still manipulating the slave's body. Lorin had gotten a TENS unit from a drawer. In her other hand, she had a long thin polished aluminum rod, a little thicker than a pencil. It was a medical sound. The sound was normally used to either spread open a slave's cock from the inside, or to stimulate him deep down inside his cock. This was a very long thin one.

"Just give me a minute," Lorin said, hooking up the two lead lines to the TENS unit. The electro stimulation would force a response from Ross, one way or the other. It was only a 9-volt power battery, but to his sensitive reproductive organs, it packed a hell of a wallop.

"This will make his balls pop wide open, whether they're cumming from pure arousal or purely mechanical methods. Either way, he'll pump something out," Lorin said, her attention focused on the lead lines.

"Electricity?" Jenn asked innocently. "Will it hurt?"

"Well, it's super intense, and it is electro shock. I've used this method on slaves quite a few times, to get that last drop out of them. It's been pretty obvious to me that it hurt some of them but others have said that was painfully good. I guess we'll find out, won't we?" she said, as she readied the TENS unit.

Laying the TENS unit on his belly, Lorin took one lead line and attached it to a conductive band which she wrapped around the fullest part of his ball sack. Gloved as she was, she grabbed the tip of the rubber and jerked it off of his cock. Grasping his cock tightly, she took the long thin sound and began to insert it into the flared cock head. Ross immediately jerked as he felt the metal rod push into his cock. He jerked hard and began to thrash around. Fully restrained, he couldn't move much. Lorin felt some resistance as the sound pushed up against the sphincter muscle at the base of his cock head. Being swollen from the night before, the inside of his cock was very tight and fleshy.

"Jenn, do you know how to do a testicular massage?" Lorin asked.

"No, I've seen it done, but never did it," she replied, almost embarrassed.

"It's really easy. Just do as I tell you," Lorin said, letting go of the sound. They all watched as Ross' cock forced the sound out of its fleshy grip. Lorin had Jenn move to in between Ross' thighs.

"Just feel at the top of his sack. Do you feel all of those thick tubes?" Lorin asked.

"Yes, I can feel them. Wow, they're so thick," Jenn said, her hands now grasping one ball in each hand. Her fingers were encircling the top of the sack, pushed deep inside of his sack.

"Feel for the tube coming off the top of each ball. Once you find them, rhythmically squeeze them, while at the same time pulling his balls out away from his body. Your squeezing will force them to spasm," Lorin instructed her. Lorin immediately felt and found the thick tubes, squeezing them and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

Lorin picked up the gooey sound and began to insert it back into Ross' cock. Again he jerked hard, groaning as she began the slow insertion into him. She reached the same spot where his sphincter stopped her and she pushed harder. With a slight pop, the sound plunged deeper into his cock. He cried out, even behind the gag as the pain shot through his tender and overly sensitive inner cock lining.

"There we go, just relax baby. You're going to enjoy this," Lorin said, a devilish smile on her lips. Both Jenn and Rachel were watching closely, both of them taking their task seriously. It was obvious to Lorin that both were extremely aroused, their nipples sticking out hard and pointed. Both were aroused by the forceful masturbation of Ross. None of them would admit it out loud, but they were enjoying the rough forced masturbation of the male slave.

Lorin continued to push the sound into the hard cock shaft till there was only about an inch of the 10-inch long sound sticking out. Just the tip of the gleaming metal could be seen.

"Relax baby, it's all the way in. Now we're going to 'turn you on' and see how you like it," Lorin cooed to Ross. She was grinning, obvious to all that she was more than enjoying the sexual torture that she was inflicting. She took the second lead line and wrapped it around the exposed tip of the sound.

"Ok, hold on, we're going for a ride," she announced to no one in particular. She picked up the TENS unit and switched on the power. Turning it up about half way, Ross jerked hard as the electrical current began to surge through his cock head, shaft, and balls. His hips came completely off the table as he groaned long and hard. The electrical current was literally attacking his sexual organs.

"I positioned the sound where the electro stimulation would really bite into his ejaculatory duct. That will make him literally pop his nuts. It wouldn't matter if he was cumming or not, his ejaculatory duct will open up from the stimulation and he'll either cum or just release everything in his balls. Either way, we get goo," Lorin said, a big smile on her face as she watched Ross jerk and writhe from the electricity.

"Ok, here we go," she said, turning up the frequency and intensity of the TENS unit. The response was immediate as Ross growled and grunted. His neck, stomach, and thighs were rock hard as the muscles clenched. His pelvis shot outward, stretching out as if to push his cock away from him. Jenn had to hold on tightly, his balls jerking from her grip.

"Hold him, hold him tight. Jenn, start squeezing and pull them out away from his body, now," Lorin told her. Jenn immediately started the rhythmic squeezing and pulled the huge ball sack away from him. His body tensed even more from her stimulation.

Lorin watched the TENS unit as she turned up the power, followed by the intensity and frequency settings. Ross literally was panting, thrusting, and jerking as he felt the electricity surge through his cock and balls. His balls were pumping hard, pushing and pumping, trying to expel any of the milky contents.

"What about a rubber," Rachel asked, almost forgetting why they were doing this to him.

"Not a problem, I'll just catch it," Lorin said, smiling. "I suspect that there will be enough to use as a sample," she said, her eyes watching closely the contracting cock. Jenn was squeezing and pulling, enjoying her task. She could feel his cock and balls going into hard spasms.

"Ahhhggghhhh, Ahhhggghhhh, Ahhhggghhhh," were the only sounds coming from Ross as his hips shot upward one last time. Lorin immediately turned the frequency and intensity to full power as she watched the first spurt shoot from the tip of his cock. It wasn't much but it was obvious thick white creamy cum. Dropping the TENS unit to his stomach, she clasped her gloved hand around his cock head, holding it while more and more of the white goo pooled into her hand. She caught as much as she wanted, knowing that she had plenty for the doctor, then allowed Ross to freely spurt out the last drops on his own. Seeing him slump back down to the table, Lorin quickly turned the power off and sat smiling at Ross.

"You can stop now, Jenn," Lorin told Jenn who was still pulling and squeezing. Lorin stood looking at the puddle of milky fluid in her glove hand. There wasn't much, but it was more than enough for what the doctor wanted. She quickly unrolled her glove from her wrist turning it inside out. All of the fresh sperm was trapped inside of it. She tied off the open end and handed it to Rachel.

"Take this to the doctor's office, quickly. We don't want it to spoil," she said laughing.

Jenn was exhausted, as was Ross. Jenn was just leaning over Ross' chest, relaxing. The sound was still deeply embedded in Ross' cock. With the sound inside of him, he was unable to go soft. Lorin turned and saw it and immediately pulled it out with a squishy pop. She laid it down on his stomach and watched as his cock tumbled over into a soft squishy mess. He was spent. Lorin quickly undid the TENS attachments and lead lines and put them away. Ross was still lying there, not moving. She checked him once, seeing that he was breathing deeply, and appeared to be asleep.

"Jenn, you are really good. I couldn't have done it without you. And I do 'not' think that your methods are unorthodox. You're very good at this. I'm going to tell the doctor about you, suggesting you get a promotion."

Jenn was too tired to respond. She only looked up and smiled. Ross was completely out of it. Lorin called security to come and take Ross back to his quarters. Lorin was getting dressed as security arrived to take Ross. They had some problem in getting him up, being so close to exhaustion. The sample had been taken.

The phone rang as Lorin was buttoning her blouse. Standing at the phone, she listened, nodding her head.

"Ok, I'll take care of it," she said and then hung up the phone.

"What is it?" Jenn asked as she slipped her thong back on.

"I don't know. That was the doctor. She said that we did not have to quarantine our exhausted slave, here. She said that she'd talk to me later, and quickly hung up. The weirdest part was that she was whispering on the phone. That was odd." Lorin looked puzzled.

"Well, we'll probably find out sooner or later," Jenn said.

"Take him to his quarters and get him something to eat. I'm sure that he's starved after today's fun," Lorin told the two security officers. She was still wondering what was going on.

12