The New Slave Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold him tight," Toni instructed as she pushed down again, forcing the bristles over and past the foreskin. Ross jerked hard, trying to bring his legs together in an attempt to protect his abused cock.

"Unnnggghhh, Annnggghhh, unnnggghhh," he whimpered through the gag. His hips were now bouncing up and down from the table, trying to get lose from Toni and Candy's hold on him. Both held him tightly as Toni pushed the bristle brush down all the way to his pubic bone. As the brush reached the bottom half of his cock, Toni moved her hand out of the way, giving her more of his cock to abuse. Coming to a rest on his pubic bone, Toni let go of the brush handle, letting it remain tightly holding the quickly shrinking cock. Resting for only a few seconds, Toni quickly pulled the brush handle upward, jerking it from Ross' cock. Obviously, the 'coming off' wasn't anywhere near as rough as the 'going on' of the brush. Ross was breathing hard.

"He definitely didn't like that," Candy said with a laugh. Her facial expression said it all. She was enthralled with what she was seeing and what was being doing. "I could feel his balls squirming all around in my hands," she added, looking at Toni for an explanation.

"Oh, he didn't like that. But this is one of the best methods that I've found for quickly enlarging the head and the foreskin. It looks a lot worse then it really is. The brush is irritating the hell out of his cock. We'll only do this a little more, we don't want him getting raw, just irritated," Toni said laughing.

"Should I let go of these?" Candy said innocently. She was hoping that Toni would let her try using the brush. Candy couldn't wait till she could do the things that made this slave jump around and thrash about like Ross did. Candy could feel her pussy tingling as her arousal began to peak. She didn't care if Ross was hard or soft, just watching what was being done to him was more than she could take. Her pussy was actually quivering.

"Go ahead and rest for a few seconds. You have got to keep his balls out of the way. Just hold onto them tightly. I'll tell you what to do. But I really want you to watch, you're going to see something really weird here in a minute," Toni said with a grin. She knew what Candy was thinking. It hadn't taken her long to figure Candy out. Ross was lying still, breathing hard as if trying to catch his breath, his cock only about half hard. It was quickly going soft.

"He sure got soft quick," Candy said as she watched the bright red cock go softer.

"I need him hard, each time we do this. It's a lot easier to work with a hard cock, than it is with a soft cock. Go ahead and jiggle him till he's hard, and when I tell you, grab and hold his balls again, like you were doing. Can you do that?" Toni said, watching the wide-eyed grinning trainee.

"Sure, nothing to it," Candy said as she immediately grasped the base of Ross' cock and began to quickly jiggle it from side to side. The look on her face was pure bliss. Toni stood and watched for a minute, holding the bristle brush in her hand. It was obvious that Ross was hardening as Candy continued to shake it back and forth. It didn't take but about a minute and he was hard enough for Toni bristle brush fuck.

"Ok, hold him down," Toni said as she readied the opening of the bristle brush over Ross' cock head again. Candy immediately let go of the cock and quickly maneuvered her hands back up under Ross' sack. She grabbed them and held them squeezing them gently, pulling them down and away from the brush. Toni quickly grasped the firm base of his cock again and immediately applied the opening of the brush to the swelling cock head. Ross' reaction was immediate as his hips jerked, trying to pull his cock back and away from the punishing brush. Toni applied more pressure to the handle, causing the brush head to move slowly down the captured cock. Ross squirmed and gasped, unable to move in any direction that would stop the torment.

"Just relax and stop resisting, it will slide on a lot smoother," Toni said as she watched Ross thrash about. Ross tried to hold still, the brush poised just past his cock head, the foreskin bunched up, beneath the bristles. Anytime that Toni stopped pushing down on the brush, Ross would relax. She held the position for a moment and then pushed down harder, forcing the brushes head past the thick foreskin. She continued and pushed the brush quickly down, all the way to the base of his shaft. He jerked hard, letting out a muffled cry. He was breathing hard, almost gasping with every other breath.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this, even on the Internet," Candy said as she kept her eyes on the action happening right below her. She had a tight grasp of his balls, keeping them down and out of the way of the stiff bristles that would surely scratch up his tender skin. She was mesmerized by what she was witnessing.

"Ok, here's the weird part. Would you agree that this is somewhat painful, at least in some degree?" Toni said, holding the brush all the way down on Ross' pubic bone.

"Sure! I have no doubt of that," Candy said, her eyes fixed on the cock below her.

"Then tell me what you see," Toni said nodding in the direction of her brush.

"Well, he's really red and the swelling is getting pretty obvious, around the foreskin. I do see a little bit of blood, from where the bristles scratched him up. Is that what you mean?" Candy asked, not sure of where the questioning was going.

"You're missing the whole point. Look at his cock. Tell me what you see," Toni said again.

"Well, he's swollen. He's bigger than he was when we started," Candy answered, not sure of what she was missing. She kept looking at the cock right in front of her. Then it hit her.... "He hard!" she said with a big grin.

"That's right. He is hard. With all that we've been doing to him, why would he be so hard?" Toni asked, as if teaching a class.

"Stimulation. He's definitely stimulated, even though it's painful stimulation. Wow, I can't believe that I missed that," Candy said leaning down for a closer look at the rock hard cock. Ross was hard. He was swollen obviously, but he was definitely hard, even with the brush poised at the base of his cock.

"That's right. You're really catching on. Now watch this," Toni said as she quickly jerked the brush head upward, to the tip of Ross' cock. As soon as the brush reached the top of his crown, she immediately began to apply the pressure back downward, forcing Ross to jerk and cry out even more. This time his hips were thrusting upward. "Now look close and tell me what you see," Toni said to her trainee as she used more pressure to force the brush all the way down his shaft. He was gasping and resisting, but he was obviously thrusting upward.

"He's definitely hard. No doubt about that. His cock head is leaking a lot of pre cum. He does seem to be thrusting upward, against the brush," Candy said curiously. She was trying to add it all up.

"Look closely at the head. What do you see," Toni instructed.

"The head?" Candy said, looking closely. It was raw and irritated a few very small flecks of blood around the coronal ridge, where the bristles had bit into his skin. Then it dawned on her. "The head is swollen. It's hard. It's flaring. He's about to cum," Candy said in amazement. She knew that the bristle brush fucking was painful, but it was obvious that this male slave was about to cum. His cock head was flaring because he was that close to cumming.

"Correct! You got it! He's hard and his head is flared. He is ready to cum. That is why he keeps thrusting upward. He's trying his hardest, to cum. Can you feel any difference in his balls?" Toni asked, looking up at Candy.

"They're a lot harder to hold onto. They've tightened up a lot. The skin seems harder than it was when we started," Candy said as she realized that his sack had changed, even while she was holding onto it.

"Can you still feel each ball in your hand?" Toni asked seriously. "Go ahead and dig your fingers in," Toni instructed.

"I can still feel them, but the skin of his sack is really hardened," Candy replied.

"Go ahead and push into the sack, and then squeeze them harder," Toni said as she held the brush down on Ross' pubic bone without moving

"It'll hurt him," Candy said, not sure if she wanted to exert any more pressure than she already was.

"I know," Toni quickly answered. "Just squeeze a little more," Toni quickly added.

"Owwweee," Candy moaned as she squeezed harder on the bloated balls. Immediately Ross jerked hard as he felt the pressure increase in Candy's hands. He gasped loudly, his hips jerking from the sensations. She was trying to hold each ball and squeeze harder, but they were moving inside of the thickened sack. It was obvious that Candy enjoyed watching a resisting slave, but she wasn't use to be the one inflicting the pain.

"Ok, hold that grip right there. I want you to squeeze harder when I tell you to. Can you do that?" Toni said quickly. She was still holding the bristle brush at the base of Ross' cock shaft.

"I think so. Why do you want me to squeeze them harder? It's almost too much already," Candy asked innocently. It was obvious that she was bearing down on the two meaty orbs. She had even pressed in closer to Ross' inner thighs, just to keep his legs forced open.

"It's simple. It'll give him something to think about, besides his cock. It'll distract him for a few moments. He's about ready to blow his wad all over you," Toni said with a laugh. Candy immediately looked down and took a step back away from the captured cock. The look on her face was one of total surprise.

"He's going to blow," Candy asked innocently. She had tightened her grip on his balls, evident by his gasping and struggling. He was jerking around, obvious to get free from both prep girls. He was going nowhere.

"His cock is calming down. You're already distracting him. He's not so anxious to cum now. Hold him tight and squeeze hard when I tell you to," Toni instructed. She began to pull the bristle brush upward, slowly. As she reached the tender foreskin, she slowed down even more, letting the bristles dig into the swollen skin. Ross jerked hard and thrust upwards hard, feeling the over stimulation of the brush. He was desperate to cum.

"Now, squeeze hard," Toni said quietly. Candy immediately applied more pressure, causing Ross to rise up hard against his restraints. He was panting and jerking, trying to pull free from Candy and Toni at the same time. Candy was beginning to enjoy her part of the procedure. She watched in excited awe as Ross struggled and fought to get lose from their tormenting hands. Toni pulled the bristle brush up to the area where the foreskin meets the head and held the brush there. She then held the base of his shaft tightly as she turned the bristle brush around and around, circling the trapped cock head. He groaned hard as the spun the brush around and around.

"Squeeze harder," Toni instructed as she began to shake the bristle brush back and forth, the cock head trapped in the bristles.

"I'm squeezing. If I squeeze any harder I'm going to squeeze the cum out of his balls," Candy said. She was holding onto each ball tightly, her thumbs pressed into the top of each ball, mashing them. She could actually feel the slight indentions where her thumbs were pushing.

Toni watched Ross and his cock closely as she continued the hard shaking of his cock, back and forth while it was trapped in the brush. Listening to his panting and watching his body language, she came to an instant stop, jerking the brush from the trapped cock. She knew from experience that he was about to cum.

"Ok, let go of him, now!" Toni commanded. Candy immediately let go and watched in amazement as the slave's cock bobbed and twitched rapidly. The head was flared huge and throbbing; a small amount of milky white fluid ran from the gaping mouth. Ross was still fighting, his hips thrusting wildly into the air. He was trying to finish himself. He had involuntarily spread his legs wide enough that he wasn't even touching Candy's hips.

"Oh my gosh," Candy moaned as she watched in fascination. She could actually feel her pussy begin to spasm. Seeing the slave fighting and struggling and with her own participation in his sexual torment, it had her on the verge of cumming. She was enjoying it too much to stop now. She bent over slightly as both of her hands pressed up tightly against her pubic mound. She couldn't control it as she pressed hard against her pubic bone and just held her breath. She could feel the rush of her orgasm begin to flood over her. She wanted to use her fingers, running them in between her tightly pressed thighs, but she didn't. Just the pressure of her hands on her pubic bone was enough to send her over the edge. She swayed back slightly feeling light headed as the orgasm surged through her. She reached out, putting her hands on Ross' still flinching thighs to steady her. Toni just watched and smiled. She knew what Candy was feeling.

12