The New Slave Ch. 53

Story Info
Morgan gets a present... the male slave
6.4k words
4.61
33.2k
10

Part 53 of the 66 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 53, Morgan's Present: a Male Slave

Ross was quickly picked up by security as Sun'Li led him from the arena. They took him to a holding area and locked him in the comfortably equipped sitting room. It was obviously for male slaves, being that there was nothing in the room except comfortable cushy chairs and two couches. He sat back on the couch, catching his breath. Security had removed the chain from his bound wrists. They didn't want him to keep them, fearing that he might use them as a weapon or a means to escape. He relaxed and enjoyed the quiet and the sensations that were still evident in his very used genitals.

"That was unbelievable," Mistress Francesca said as she rushed into the room. "I don't think in all the time we've had shows here, that I have seen anything that hot," she said as she rushed over to Ross. She was carrying his loincloth that had been discarded earlier. She tossed it to him, which he immediately used to cover himself. She immediately pulled it from him and tossed it beside him, with a grin. He was slumped down comfortably in the deep couch. She immediately sat down beside him, her hand resting high up on his inner thigh.

"Glad that you enjoyed it. I don't think you got any of the benefits, like I did," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, I benefited. I think it was my guests that benefited the most, maybe even more than you or Darcy. I have never seen Darcy fucked to the point that she couldn't move. I think you fucked her to unconsciousness," she said with a laugh. She reached out and gently rubbed his still sticky cock with her fingertips. She brought them up to her nose. "I can even smell Darcy on you. Distinctive aroma, wouldn't you say," she asked with a grin. She put her fingers under Ross' nose. He smiled and gently slid his fingers into her gown from the open hip side. Slowly feeling across her hipbone, his finger brushed over her pubic mound. She stiffened and her head rolled back as she enjoyed the touch. His fingers crept deeper between her thighs till he felt her wetness. His finger eased into the warm wet folds and played with her for a moment.

"I guess you did find some entertainment in the show," he said as his finger eased into her.

"Oh, more than you'd think," she said with a laugh. She grabbed at his hand, pulling it from under her gown. "Don't get me started. You have somewhere to be and right now I could play with you for hours and hours. There's a gorgeous young woman that is waiting for you. Besides, I don't think that you're exactly ready at the moment," she said as she glanced down between his legs. His cock was slick and shiny with a mix of cum and Darcy's own bodily fluids on him. He was also about half hard.

"I didn't see Morgan in the crowd. I guess that's a good thing, considering that I'm to go to her bed now," Ross said as he sat back in the deep couch and rested.

"Oh, on the contrary. She saw the entire show and she's more than hot right now. She watched the entire thing. I saw her. She seemed mesmerized, if that is the right word," the Mistress said with a laugh. "I guess that she is part voyeur too. Matter of fact, she requested that you be brought to her room as soon as possible, as you are. I'm surprised at that, but that is what she said. She wants you just like you are," she added.

"You're kidding?" Ross said, looking down at himself. His pubic hair was matted and slick from Darcy's wet pussy grinding against him. His cock was sticky and still wet from all of the exchanged sexual fluids.

"Nope. That's what she said. She and I had both discussed it. There had been plans on you being with Darcy in the show. Immediately after that, you'd be cleaned up, by some of my very attractive slaves, and then rushed off to meet Morgan in her room. But she just caught me in the hall and said she wants you right now. I have a feeling that she wants to groom you for her own self. Obviously, she has her own plans," she said seriously.

"It could be a little while before I'm ready to go again. You might say that I've had a busy evening so far," he said with a laugh.

"I suspect that you've had busy evenings, ever since Doctor Sherry first picked you up. Would that be a wrong assumption?" she asked with a grin.

"No, not really," he said.

"Come on, she's waiting for you," the Mistress said as she stood up and headed toward the door. Ross immediately stood up, grabbed his loincloth and followed her. "I don't think you'll be needing that. Leave it here; I'll get it back to you later. Besides, I like the view as that thing flops back and forth when you're walking," she said with a laugh. He reluctantly dropped it back onto the couch. He didn't mind the total nudity in the company of a woman, but he wasn't use to just walking around the building nude, especially in front of guests and security officers.

The Mistress escorted Ross down a long hallway that led to the rear of the huge house. There, they entered a private elevator that took them to the 3rd floor. Mistress Francesca led Ross down another long hallway till they reached a room where the Mistress produced a key. She stood near the door and handed Ross the key, smiling at him.

"Be gentle with her. She's been waiting for this night for a very long time," the Mistress said quietly.

"I promise to be gentle. You forget that I have already met her and liked her from the very first moment. She was very kind to me, the first time I came here and in several different ways," Ross said.

"Oh, I don't think that 'kind' is the word that I would use. She has told me all about that first encounter, many times," the Mistress said with a laugh. "I think that your size impressed her, if not that you were the first male that she ever touched. That few moments of sexual play with you will last in her mind forever. I say to be gentle, not in a physical way, but in an emotional way. She's a very soft feminine creature, almost shy and timid. I've become very close to her in the past few months," the Mistress said seriously.

"Emotional way and not a physical way? I just assumed that you meant that because she is a virgin," Ross questioned.

"I wouldn't exactly say that she's still a virgin. Since she has been waiting to have a date with you since that first time you met, you might say that she has been practicing for you," the Mistress said with a soft laugh. "She and I have become very close. She's told me a lot and we've talked about a lot. She wanted to prepare for you, to make the time memorable for both of you. Most women can't afford the price that a male rents for. I'll admit this to you and I don't want you to repeat it, but Morgan could never even come close to affording the price. If she saved for a few years, she might be able to rent a male for a night and that's if his rental price was really low. And that's barely a maybe," she explained seriously.

"I didn't know. I'm not exactly on the business end of these transactions," Ross said with a laugh.

"I'd say that's the business end, if you asked me," she said with a laugh, nodding toward his erection which was showing signs of new life. He was still stuffed into the metal jewelry ring that encompassed his genitals. He was still very hard and very thick. The conversation had turned serious and neither of them liked it. This was a quick way to laugh about it.

"I like Morgan a lot. I think that she is one of the most beautiful women that I've seen here. I wouldn't think of hurting her, in any way," Ross said seriously.

"I was just explaining to you, since you didn't know. Don't get me wrong; she's not technically a virgin anymore. She has been enjoying herself since your last meeting, but not with any males. You might say that she has learned a lot about 'artificial means' of sexual play. She has become very sexual in the past few years. She's also learned a lot by coming and watching my shows. To my knowledge, she's never taken a male that's been here, or even been with any of the females that are more than wanting to spend time with her," Mistress Francesca explained.

"I understand what you're saying," Ross replied.

"She's not your run of the mill sex fiend, like you're accustomed to seeing here," she said softly. It almost sounded like an apology.

"I'll be nice to her, gentle with her, and hopefully, entertaining to her," Ross said.

"I have no doubt that you'll be entertaining," the Mistress said smiling and glancing down at his cock. She reached down and patted the hard meat. "I think she'll be very entertained," she said. She's expecting you, so go ahead. And Ross, don't forget," she said seriously.

"What?" he asked as he looked back at her.

"Don't forget to actually enjoy yourself too," she said with a grin.

"I don't seem to have had that problem lately," he said back to her with a grin.

He quietly put the key into the locked door and turned the knob. As he entered the room and closed and locked the door behind him, it took several moments for his eyes to become accustomed to the softly lit room. There were lit candles placed all around the spacious room, the scents of so many permeated the lavishly decorated area. Having seen Mistress Francesca's bedroom, Ross thought that this room was decorated in the same opulent manner, except that this room was smaller. It was luxuriant and comfortably furnished with deep couches and chairs. The carpets were deep plush wool and very expensive, heavy drapes hung from the floor to ceiling windows.

As his eyes became accustomed to the room, he could see Morgan lying on the huge bed. He was immediately stirred by her appearance. The last time he saw her she was gorgeous and more than sexually arousing in a very stylish gown. But this time, he was stunned by how much more of those qualities were evident in her. She lay on the bed, her long legs stretched out as she rested on one elbow, her eyes following him as he entered the room. She was smiling.

"I've waited a long time for this moment," she said softly.

"You look incredible," he said before she cut him off.

"Shhhhh, don't say anything," she said as she slowly sat up on the bed. Ross easily remembered her from the first time that they had met. She looked incredible then but now she was so much more arousing and beautiful. She sat for a moment on the bed, watching him, her legs stretched out in a way that accented them. She was darkly tanned, contrasted by the tiny but pure white tight corset that she wore. It was made of white satin, adorned with pearls, and was elegant and extremely arousing at the same time. The corset showed her tiny waist and then opened as it went up her body to show off her full breasts. It was cut low enough that the top of each areola was visible. She wore a matching white satin thong and a pair of white thigh high stockings. Barefooted, she silently rose and walked across the room to meet Ross.

"It hasn't been that long since we saw each other last. I didn't think that you'd even remember me," he said as she walked up to him.

"How could I not remember you? As little as we did and the short time that we were together, I could easily say that you were my first male. I should be the one that wonders if you forgot me. It's only a few moments in time, but I'll never forget it," she said as she put her arms around his neck and pressed into him. Her mouth moved up to his, kissing him softly on the lips. She leaned back and looked at him, and then kissed him again softly.

"You look unbelievable, absolutely gorgeous," he said as he kissed her back, softly.

"Do you really like it?" she asked innocently. "I wanted you to like me. Mistress Francesca picked this out. She said that you'd really like it," she said as she glanced down at her corset and stockings.

"I love it. Can't you tell?" he said smiling. He was being sincere. She did look fabulous.

"I hope this is for me," she said shyly, her hand reaching down and grasping his jeweled cock with her small hand. She held onto it, squeezing softly, a soft moan escaping her.

"Looking as beautiful as you are, and with what you're wearing? How could I not be excited to see you?" he answered sincerely. She kissed him softly on the lips again.

"You really do like it? You're not just saying that? I've been around quite a few of the male entertainment slaves and they're very good with words," she said as she leaned back and stepped away from him.

"Oh yes, more than you can imagine," he said with a smile as he looked down at the skimpy covering. He couldn't decide what looked better, the stockings, the white satin thong, or the corset that best showed her unbelievable figure.

"Good. Then the Mistress was right. She was sure that you'd like it," she said with a smile.

"I like it a lot," he said as he moved closer to her and kissed her. After several moments she stepped back and took his hand, leading him to the bed. She held his hand as she lay down, scooting across to the middle of the huge bed. He stopped at the edge of the bed.

"I was told that you watched the entire show with me and Darcy. So you know what I've been doing. I really should get cleaned up first," he said hesitating. It was obvious to Ross that this was a special occasion to Morgan. He wanted it to be a lasting memory.

"Ummm, yes, I saw the show. After watching you and Darcy, I didn't want to wait. I wanted you right then," she said, almost breathlessly. By this time, her eyes were on the sticky slick area between his legs. She pulled on his hand tighter, pulling him onto the bed. He knelt in front of her, his knees spread wide as her eyes remained fixed on his cock, examining it.

"I'm sure that I smell like sex," he said with embarrassment.

"You smell fabulous. I've been to a lot of the Mistresses' shows. I know what that smell is. I think that it's an stimulating aroma," she said with a smile, looking up at him. "If you're worried, please don't be. I don't mind that a bit," she said seriously. She looked as if she were worried about his reaction.

"I didn't choose to be with Darcy. The Mistress rented me. I didn't have much to say about that. But if given a choice, I definitely would choose to be with you," he said sincerely. She just smiled at him, her hand slowly moving to his cock.

"Does that hurt? It looks almost painful," she said as her fingertips felt the heavy metal ring that encompassed his cock and balls. Her fingertips barely touched his taut hard organ but the feeling was beginning to return. It felt electrifying as her fingernails brushed against his cock head. "Do you want to take it off? I think it makes you look huge but in a good way," she quickly added with a grin.

"I don't think that it can come off, at least not for a while," he said quietly.

"That's ok. I like it. It looks sexy and make you look more virile than you normally do," she said laughing. She softly felt the base of his cock and squeezed gently. She continued to hold onto it as she leaned down her face only inches from it. She glanced up at him and smiled. Her head moved downward as she gently sucked the head into her warm mouth. Ross moaned as he felt her tongue move against the sensitive underside of his cock. She continued gently sucking him for several moments and then leaned back, as if to inspect him. She looked closely at his cock for several moments. "You even taste good. I assume that's what Darcy tastes like. Many of the women here have enjoyed her, but I haven't," she said with a big grin.

"That's a good thing. I don't think that you and Darcy have anything in common. You're both in two different worlds," he said to her. She immediately frowned as she glanced up at him. "No, that's a compliment. The women here may think she is something really special, but as a male, she's definitely not my type," he tried to explain.

"Am I your type?" she asked innocently. Ross could tell that she was asking a sincere question and already worried about the answer.

"Oh yes, definitely," he quickly answered. She smiled up at him and then moved her mouth back to his cock. He held still while she continued to suck on him, her tongue swirling around the head. After several moments, he could feel both of her hands move up his inner thighs as her hands gently felt his balls. She squeezed softly, feeling each one, almost as if she was doing an exam on his body.

"You'd be surprised at how long I've been wanting this," she said as she rose up and quickly leaned back. She lay back on the bed and brought her knees up, quickly slipping the satin thong over her shapely hips and down her stocking legs. It was as if she were suddenly in a hurry. Ross was more than aroused. Her dark tan was deep except for a tiny area where there had been pubic hair. She was freshly shaved and smooth skinned. Her pussy lips were distended, a slight hot pink tint to them from increased blood flow. She was obviously very lubricated, the moistness obvious on her inner thighs. It was his turn now as he slowly reached out and gently moved his finger along the outer edges of one vaginal lip, barely touching it. Her response was immediate as her head tilted back and she moaned softly. By this time, the tiny corset could not contain her breasts, her nipples now hard and erect, sticking out over the top of the satiny material.

"You have an unbelievable body and so responsive too," he whispered as he moved his finger to the other pussy lip, feeling the heavy clear fluid that covered it. She moaned but held still as he continued to explore into her. His finger moved further, spreading the lips as he gently made his way to her entrance. He put his other arm around her neck, pulling her toward him. Holding her closely, he whispered into her ear. "Relax, I too have been waiting a long time for this moment," he said as he slowly eased his finger into the tight warmth. As the tip of his finger pushed into her, she whimpered, her body quivering with the anticipation. They both knew that she wouldn't last.

"Oh Ross," she moaned as she quickly moved her knees wider apart, settling back and getting comfortable. Her body was tense, but she wasn't moving. They both knew that she would cum easily. Ross knew that this was an important moment for both of them. He didn't want her to cum by using his finger. He gently pulled his fingertip out. Her eyes flashed open. "No, don't stop now!" she breathed heavily.

"I'm not," he said as he quickly lay down on the bed, flat on his back. He grasped her shoulders, pulling her down on top of him. She didn't need lessons as she quickly maneuvered her body over his, her knees planted firmly against his sides. She straightened up and reached down between her legs, grasping the meaty cock. She maneuvered it around the outside of her entrance, quickly lubricating it. She held the base firmly, as she slowly eased down onto him, his flared cock head poised at her tight entrance.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as they both felt the head push into the tight wet opening. She paused for a moment, her breathing coming in short gasps. She eased down only a little further, feeling herself spreading open for him. "Oh Ross," she groaned softly as she slowly became accustomed to his size opening her up. Her entire body shook as she held that position for a few moments. Ross lay still, watching her as she took a deep breath and held it, inching down further onto him. As good as it felt Ross knew that he was nowhere near cumming. He could actually sit and watch as she enjoyed herself. She eased further down, about half of his full length inside of her. She began to shake again, her breathing coming in a fast pant. He could feel her vaginal muscles tighten up, then relax, and then tighten again. He knew she was there when she let out a gasp and held onto his shoulders tightly. Her body tensed up hard as she groaned and let out a gasp. He could feel her pussy beginning to spasm as the orgasm rolled outward through her belly and her thighs. She held onto him tightly for several moments and then fell forward panting, her face against his neck. Her pussy was quivering as he held her tightly and enjoyed the sensations that she was still enjoying.

12