The New Slave Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes," he gasped as he sucked in air. His ball felt like the tubes were literally being pulled out. He twisted his hips, trying to escape her grasp.

"And don't forget. We will see each other again," she said smiling at him. She suddenly let go of his ball. He jerked and fell back onto the carpeted floorboard, spasms running through the tortured ball. "We will play again, I promise," she whispered softly into his ear. Reaching under the fleshy sack, she cupped it with one hand as she raised her other hand up and slammed it down hard, between his legs. Watching his face, she didn't have to see her hand hit. She could feel it as her fist struck right in between both balls, splattering both of them out to the sides of the thin sack. He jerked hard, pulling on his leg restraints. She drove her fist downward, feeling both balls give as they mashed down from the hard punch.

Ross immediately went limp as he passed out. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then laughed. Using her leg, she pushed his legs apart farther and reached between them, feeling for his balls in the dark. They didn't feel damaged, but she knew that the punch had been more than enough to rupture them. She grinned as she squeezed on the balls of the unconscious slave. Even unconscious, he groaned as her fingers roughly played with the battered mushy orbs. Feeling his cock, she noticed an unusually large amount of sticky goo, all over his cock and stomach. Looking closer, she figured that her hard blow to his balls had caused a spontaneous release of sperm. He didn't have much to begin with, but she had forced all of it out with the hard blow. She laughed thinking about it.

"What are you doing back there, keeping him occupied while I drive?" Tawny asked.

"Oh, I was just helping him get that last little bit of sperm out," she said laughing as she continued working the mashed balls. Ross was unconscious but still feeling her painful finger manipulations.

"Really, I'm amazed that you got any out of him."

"It was an effort, but I got it all out," she replied with a laugh.

"I don't think that he can see over the sides of the truck. He's not going to know where we are," Tawny said with a laugh.

"Oh, he's plenty distracted right now. I don't think he has any idea where we are," Ronni said with a laugh. She sat up, yawned and then stretched leisurely. Her entire body was feeling so very good. "Ummm, I definitely want some more of that again," she said as she glanced over at the unconscious male slave. She reached over and felt the stricken ball sack. Feeling it again, she could tell that there wasn't any real damage. She was intrigued with the aspect of the rough play and having knocked out a male slave. Both balls flopped around inside of the sack, her fingers probing deeply into it. She enjoyed playing with the unconscious male. Too bad he can't be unconscious and hard at the same time, she thought to herself.

"We can drop him someone out here, it'll take them a long time to find him," Tawny said as she continued traveling down the road. She continued heading into the wilderness area surrounded by forests and some very rough terrain. "Hope a bear doesn't eat him," she said with a laugh. Ronni just laughed from the back seat, her hand continuing to play with the battered balls. His cock was completely soft now, laying flat against his stomach. She looked at it, watching a heavy flow of sperm mixed with pre cum, ooze from the soft cock head.

"Yea, I definitely want to play with this slave again," Ronni said with a grin. She didn't have to wonder if she'd ever get the chance. She knew that she would see him again.