The New Slave Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've fucked, plenty of times. I love to do it, but I've never gotten to out here. I've just played with them in the past. I like watching them shoot their splooge," Kim said as she quickly ducked her head under the warm water. She rose up, wiping her long wet blonde hair back as she saw that Terri was still staring at her. "I've wanted to, just never gotten very many chances. I'm not a virgin. I have had a few slaves in the past," she finished in defense.

"Ok, then today you'll get to fuck," Terri said as she finished her quick clean of Ross. His cock was beginning to fatten and stiffen up. Terri would stop occasionally to check its progress as it slowly hardened. Her cleaning him and her particular attention to cleaning the head and foreskin felt more than arousing and good to the aching Ross. "I do think that he's ready," Terri said as she stood up and carried the bowl over to the clear pool. Kim immediately took the bowl and filled it up again, handing it back to Terri.

"But what about the germs and things that might be inside of him? You've cleaned up his outside, but what about his insides?" Kim asked innocently. At least she had enough understanding of the situation to come up with a legitimate question.

"Don't worry. I have something just for that," she answered as she carried the bowl of water over to Ross. She leaned down and carefully poured the warm water over his cock and balls, rinsing off the soapy lather. She repeated the procedure till she had all of the soap off of Ross as he sat in a muddy puddle.

"Now what?" Kim asked excitedly. By this point, she was leaning on the closest side of the rock walled pool so that she could watch. She didn't want to miss anything. It was easy for her to see that Ross' cock had fattened up and was about half hard. She was starting to believe all of the things that the experienced Terri had told her about male slaves. Her hand snaked down into the water and between her smooth thighs to softly stroke her inflamed clit. This was turning out to be a memorable slave capture.

Barefooted, the shapely Terri retrieved her pack and brought it over closer to Ross, but still far from his grasp, should he get free. She looked through it for a moment and pulled out a towel and a large plastic syringe. Kim kept watching intently as she saw the fluid filled syringe with the cap still on it. Terri lay the towel down next to Ross' hips and placed the syringe on top of the towel.

"Are you going to give him a shot or something?" Kim asked as she watched. Terri just glanced at her but didn't answer.

Terri reached into her pack and pulled out a short length of nylon rope. Moving over to Ross, she ran the rope two times around the tree, under his chin, and across his neck. She pulled the rope back tighter, holding two of her fingers between the rope and Ross' throat. She then tied it tightly behind the tree. Moving back in front of Ross, she checked the tightness, finding that he had room to breath but not enough room to move his head. He sat staring up at her as she smiled down at him.

"Are you going to choke him?" Kim asked bewildered. She had stopped playing with herself as she watched what she thought was going to be an execution. She had no idea of what was going on.

"Just keep watching. You're going to learn something here," Terri said as she stepped back and surveyed the totally restrained slave. Checking the rope around Ross' throat, Terri could tell that he had just enough slack in it to breath while his head was held motionless. "Sometimes the male doesn't want to cooperate. This way guarantees that he performs like he's supposed to. This is where it gets fun," Terri said as she stepped up closer to Ross and straddled his body, each leg planted on one side of him. She eased up closer to him, her pussy only inches from his face.

"Oh my gosh. You're going to..." Kim exclaimed, her words trailing off as she realized what Terri was doing. Her hand quickly shot back down into the water, between her thighs. Her hand was moving fast enough that she was creating ripples in the water as she pleasured herself. She was ecstatic to watch as Terri started to move in closer to Ross.

"Now hold real still. Are you going to be a good slave?" Terri asked in a singsong voice as she looked down at Ross. She just stood staring at him, her pussy only inches from his face. He could smell her, a sour musky odor coming from her. He couldn't move a muscle, his head held in one position, his arms handcuffed behind him around a tree, and his legs spread out wide and secured to ground stakes. He grimaced and shook his head the slightest bit that he could. She moved in closer to him. "Are you hungry baby? Here, let me give you something really tasty to eat," Terri said with a laugh. She reached down and popped the ball gag out of his mouth, letting it drop below his chin.

"There's a big reward for me. They're looking for me," Ross cried out quickly, hoping that his lie might get them to stop and immediately return him to Dr Sherry's facility. He was exhausted. His body was battered and beaten, not to mention the injuries to his cock and especially his balls. He was weak from no food in three days and he was about to be fucked by two very horny female slave hunters. He would try anything to get free.

"I'm sure there is baby. And we're going to collect it as soon as we're done here," Terri said as she squatted down a little lower and leaned into Ross' face. Her pussy was pushed up squarely on his mouth, surrounding it, pressed against it. His sentence was drowned out as she began to slowly hump his face. She moved slowly up and down, moving her wetness against his mouth and nose. "Suck it baby, lap it up really good. If you do a good job, I'll let you cum again," she said softly as she relaxed and felt his mouth moving against her sensitive pussy. Her clit was rock hard as Ross' nose stimulated it, moving up and down. Ross had no choice. He began to work her body as he had done so many others in the past.

"Oh wow. This is hot stuff," Kim moaned as she watched. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. In all of the slave captures that she had done before, nothing like this had ever happened. She had witnessed slave hunters fuck male slaves, but that was only when the slave was young, handsome and usually endowed. Most of the time, hunters would jack off a male slave several times in quick succession, just to exhaust them and keep them under control. Kim had enjoyed jacking off males many times, always entranced with watching them cum by her hand, but all of this was very new to her. She had to admit, she was learning a lot from Terri.

"Oh shitttttt," Terri gasped as she felt her vaginal muscles begin to contract with the direct stimulation that Ross was providing. "Kim, get over here, get my bag. I didn't think it would be this quick," Terri said between moans, a note of desperation in her voice. Her hips were moving quickly up and down, her pussy rubbing hard against Ross' face. His arms were pulling against the handcuffs, his legs tight, his ankles pulling against the ropes. His head was held tightly against her, nowhere to move with the rope around his neck.

"Do what?" Kim said, almost pleadingly. She was quickly approaching orgasm. Seeing Terri abusing the restrained male slave had her hands working double time. She was aroused to the point of being flush and hot. Her hand was moving quickly under the water, her orgasm imminent.

"Grab my bag and get between his legs," Terri panted, her pelvis tilted, her hips jerking up and down hard. Kim frowned and quickly got out of the concealment of the water. She wanted to enjoy her own pleasure, since Terri was obviously enjoying herself. Angry, she grabbed Terri's pack and stepped up between Ross' outstretched legs.

"Ok, now what?" Kim said angrily. She could feel her pussy quivering. She had been so close. Looking down, she could see that Ross' cock had fattened considerably, but was still about half soft. He had grown in length but wasn't fully hard.

"Find a rubber and get it ready for me," Terri said as she continued her up and down jerking. Ross was pulling frantically against his handcuffs, his thighs tensing up as he tried to break free of the ankle restraints.

"Got it,' Kim said as she found a dozen or more rubbers inside of Terri's pack. Figuring that Terri would have her put it on his cock when she was ready for it, she knelt down in the dirt, her body still dripping from the warm water pool. She moved in closer to Ross, between his outstretched legs. As much as he was struggling, she pressed her knees outward against his thighs to hold him steady.

"Now suck him, is he hard?" Terri said glancing back behind her.

"Suck him?" Kim said incredulously. "He's not even hard yet. I don't want to suck him," Kim moaned as she glanced at the half hard cock. With all of the cleaning that Terri had done to him, he was leaking an abundant amount of pre cum. His cock head was coated in the gooey clear fluid.

"Suck him, now!" Terri gasped between moans. Her hips were moving feverishly, her pelvis tilted to get a better angle to Ross' face. She reached back behind his head and grabbed a hand full of hair, forcing his face harder into her. "Once I cum this way, I want his cock ready. Suck him, please," Terri pleaded in between gasps and pants. Her luscious tan legs were barely holding her up, shaking as she continued to masturbate herself with the slave's mouth.

"Shit," Kim moaned under her breath as she quickly leaned down and closely examined Ross' cock. He was obviously aroused, the pre cum was evidence enough of that. He was only about half hard, his cock floppy and fat but definitely thickening and lengthening. Kim leaned her face out and gingerly licked the foreskin-covered head. She thought that she saw it twitch. Terri's pelvic thrusting was forceful enough that Ross' body was jerking and shaking as Terri continued to use him. Kim licked the foreskin again, this time licking more of the shaft. She was finding that her control of his cock was turning her on. She licked him several times, seeing that his cock was quickly responding and growing fatter and longer. She found the size to be more than interesting.

"Is he hard yet?" Terri gasped, both of her hands now holding Ross' head as she jerked her body against his face. It was obvious that Terri was either cumming or on the verge of cumming. Kim didn't answer, but leaned down further and gently sucked the swollen cock head into her mouth. She marveled as she felt it immediately flare up inside of her mouth. Hungrily, she began to suck hard on it, her tongue tasting what was leaking from the stretched mouth. To her surprise, his pre cum tasted good to her. It only enhanced her arousal as she began to suck ravenously on the bloated and hardening organ. She had never tasted a male before and she was finding it more than arousing and pleasurable. Kneeling as she was, she reached back under her, between her outstretched legs and began to continue what Terri had interrupted only moment before. It was only seconds before she could feel that Ross' cock was rigid and hard in her mouth.

"Is he hard yet?" Terri demanded again, this time with more urgency.

"Yes," Kim said loudly in a garbled voice. She was enjoying the sensations that she could feel coming from the flexing raw cock. The pre cum was flowing from him and she savored each drop, sucking hard on the head to get more out of him.

"Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh," Terri gasped as her orgasm overtook her. She pulled tightly against Ross' head, forcing his mouth deep in between her puffy vaginal lips. Her clit was erect and responding to the oral manipulations that Ross was forced to perform. She jerked and shook as her body responded to the rough stimulus. After several moments she could feel her orgasm beginning to subside. She leaned back quickly, looked down at Ross with a dazed look. She immediately grabbed the ball gag and slipped it back into his slick and coated mouth.

"Is he hard?" Terri said as she staggered back from Ross.

"Yes. I told you that he was hard," Kim said angrily, her mouth pausing on the hard sex organ as she tired of Terri's continuous question. Kim was enjoying herself and Terri was interrupting her entertainment.

"Get out of the way," Terri demanded, stepping back and moving into a position over Ross. Kim just looked up at Terri, pissed off and still horny as hell. She was enjoying the oral sensations of a cock and more than wanted to taste what she was just about to pull from the huge spongy balls. Angrily, Kim crawled from between Ross' legs and sat back dejectedly, several feet away from the sexually frenzied Terri.

"Hand me that syringe," Terri said breathlessly as she grabbed a packaged rubber and tore it open. Handing her the syringe, Terri used her teeth to pull off the end cap. Kim was surprised to see that there was no needle, but a long plastic tapered tube on the end of the syringe. The syringe looked to be full of a darkish brown paste or gel. When Terry shook the syringe to mix it, it didn't move much inside of the opaque container. It appeared to be some type of heavy thick gel. Terri held the syringe up to the light and pushed the plunger deeper, forcing all of the air out it. She then grabbed the saliva-coated cock and forcefully pushed the tube end deep into Ross' cock. She didn't want to kill her new sex toy with a rush of air into his bladder or kidneys.

"He definitely didn't like that," Kim said as she watched Ross jerk hard as the tube was forced into the mouth of his cock. She could see his legs tighten up and pull hard against the restraints. He gasped and began struggling hard, muffled cries coming from behind the ball gag.

"It's not for his enjoyment," Terri said in a pant, emphasizing the word 'his'. She positioned the tube deep into the rigid cock and then pushed the plunger down hard, forcing the thick gel deep into the meaty organ. Ross jerked and cried out louder behind the gag, his eyes flashing open wide and watering heavily. Kim found more interest in watching Ross' reaction than she did in watching Terri. Emptying the tube into him, Terri jerked the syringe out of Ross and quickly squeezed off his cock head. Pinching it tightly, she used her other hand to do a milking action, running her clenched fingers down the length of his cock, forcing the gel deeper and deeper into his cock and even farther. Ross cried out, gasping and panting as the thick gel was forced into areas that liquids don't normally flow 'into', but only out of.

"That should fix him," Terri said in a pant. She grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it vigorously for several seconds, satisfied that he was still hard enough for her intentions. She quickly unrolled the rubber onto him and then positioned herself straddling his hips. In one quick motion, she reached between her legs and spread wide her still shuddering pussy and then quickly lowered herself onto him. She moaned throatily as she felt him slide fully into her warm depths. She immediately began to rock forward and back, grinding her clit against his pubic bone as she approached another orgasm.

"I don't think he liked that gel stuff," Kim said as she watched in fascination. She was building up a long list of questions to ask her partner, but figured that now wasn't the right time. It was obvious that the gel had a potent effect on Ross. Ever since Terri had injected the gel into his straining cock, he had been resisting and fighting hard, to get loose. She correctly assumed that it was probably burning or stinging as it was forced into areas that things didn't normally go in the male anatomy. Ross was kicking and bucking, much to the pleasure of Terri, who was just holding on as her body succumbed to another powerful orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Terri gasped as her pussy shuddered and convulsed. This orgasm was Earth shattering compared to the intensity of her first and even second one. She held onto Ross till her orgasm lessened, her pussy clenching and relaxing as she finished herself on the rock hard cock. Ross was still fighting; making garbled and muffled sounds from behind the ball gag. His eyes were watery, as if he was crying. He was bucking and jerking, trying to free his embedded sex organ from Terri's clenching and grasping contractions. After several minutes, Terri slumped forward, sated and tired from her body's frantic sexual responses. She was spent. Ross was still hard, fully embedded in her still quivering vaginal canal.

"Wow. That was something. I don't think that it was that good for him, but you sure seemed to have enjoyed it," Kim said as she watched the exhausted Terri. Terri just moaned and rolled slowly off of Ross, onto her back. Kim watched in fascination as she saw Ross' massive meat pop out of Terri's gooey pussy. He was huge and swollen, a dark, blood red rawness to his cock. She also was raw, red, and gooey from the sexual encounter that she had just enjoyed, a steady stream of clear fluid flowing from her gaping lips. Terri couldn't speak. She lay on her back, her legs lolling from side to side as she tried to recover herself.

"Now it's my turn," Kim said as she sat and watched the obvious suffering of Ross and the obvious exhaustion of Terri. She could feel her own juices welling up just inside of her now overly sensitive pussy. "You were right. There must be plenty of him left inside those balls. He's still hard and raring to go," Kim said with delight. Her hand quickly moved down to a more than wet pussy. It was definitely her turn now. She had been on the verge of cumming twice, but Terri had interrupted her. Kim wasn't about to let that happen again.

12