The New Slave Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh," Ross moaned loudly with a gasp. His hips shot upward as his back arched hard, his shoulders pushing down on the exam table. Immediately a long thick gush of creamy fluid erupted like a geyser from his pulsing cockhead.

"Now, squeeze!" the doctor ordered as she aggressively jerked the spewing cock. Rachel immediately squeezed the towel wrapped balls forcing an even harder gush to shoot several feet up into the air. Ross gasped as his hips dropped back to the exam table, an attempt to escape Rachel's torturous hands. He twisted and jerked as she applied more pressure. Dr Sherry watched closely as several more strong pulsing gushes flew from his bloated cock head. The thick batter cascaded up into the air and then downward all over Ross' body, Rachel and the doctor's arms and hands. Both continued their torment to the slave as he continued jerking and trying to get free from them. They continued with the procedure till nothing else was coming from the now softening cock. The doctor slowed down her rubbing as Rachel slowly lessened the pressure to the convulsing balls. She could feel them twitching in her hands.

"There you go, settle down, you're doing well. Just relax," the doctor said softly to Ross as she gently rubbed the deflating cock. She glanced over at Rachel and nodded. Rachel let go of the two tortured balls. Ross went limp on the table with a low groan. He wasn't fighting them anymore. He lay still as the doctor finished her painful rub and gently squeezed the length of his soft cock, extracting the last remnants of the powerful orgasm. Several thick drops oozed from the dark red cock head.

"Wow. That was something. I didn't think that he was capable of shooting like that. I mean with his cock mouth stretched out like it has been. I don't ever remember seeing him shoot like that. That looked like it was pretty intense, and not even considering the amount that he put out," Rachel said, looking around at all of the gooey mess that was everywhere.

"His cock and balls are so swollen that it's like unloading a pressurized fire hose. The mouth of his cock is so swollen that it's trying to pump all of that out through a tight hole that's too small for the amount," the doctor explained. Both the doctor and Rachel looked around at the huge amount of sperm. "Well, this is a good sign. There's a hell of a lot of the stuff and I don't see any blood mixed in with it. Things are looking up," she added with a grin. She leaned over and looked closely at several of the large puddles of cum that were on Ross and on the exam table.

"That is a good sign. Do you want me to start cleaning him up?" she asked softly. Ross appeared to either be asleep or unconscious. He wasn't moving.

"No, just leave it. We're going to have to do as many more as we can, before Dr Lynn gets here. Right now his cock and balls are more relaxed, the blood flow is slower and lessened since his arousal level has dropped. It's sort of like his cock is asleep. We'll have to try and get more out of him.

"It would appear that he has plenty stored up inside of him," Rachel said as she glanced down at the creamy globs that were running down her arms and off of her hands.

"He's always been a heavy producer. It's like with his balls being swollen, they've gone into overdrive. We'll give him a little rest and then do him again, if we can," the doctor said. She pulled a stack of towels out from under the exam table and handed one to Rachel. "This is the first time that I've seen a male that was an over producer and it wasn't a good thing," the doctor added as she wiped her arms and hands clean.

"What will Dr Lynn do with him that we can't do?" Rachel asked as she toweled off.

"I don't know. This is an area of expertise that she has and I don't know about. I'm a doctor and know every little part that makes up that portion of the male's anatomy. But I don't know how to work on those parts. I know what's in there, but I'm not sure on how to repair all of the internal workings. I know how the parts work and how to make those parts work better, but I just don't know all of those little medical intricacies. That's why we need a specialist."

"This one was hard enough, how are we going to get him to cum more?" Rachel asked.

"I have some ideas that should work pretty well. I wanted to start with the obvious and then continue with the more intricate methods, but I'm not sure if we'll get very much more from him. He has a long way to go to empty out," the doctor said as she gently palpated one ball. Watching it, she took it between her fingers and gently squeezed it, feeling to see if it was as full. Ross never even moved. She could feel that his balls were more than firm, more like hardened. That indicated to her that they were full of sperm and fluid. She would have to get them back to normal, a mushy edged firmness.

"Ross, can you hear me?" Dr Sherry asked softly. He didn't stir. "Ross, wake up, talk to me," the doctor said again even louder.

"Has he passed out? I didn't think that I was squeezing that hard," Rachel asked, a look of worry on her face.

"No, not so much passed out as asleep. It's the sedative. I'm sure that he's exhausted after the past couple of days out in the country. With the bite mark on the underside of his cock, I'm sure that he's been very sexually active for the past few days. No body would just pick the underside of his cock to bite him, unless they were already playing with him," the doctor said.

"And you can't mistake the smell on him when he came in. He's been fucked at least once. I'm positive that it was slave hunters that found him. It was probably the same hunters that also called us. It's well known that most of them take turns with captured males, before they turn them in," Rachel added.

"I'd guess that they probably went a lot more than once, if I had to guess. You don't get this swollen from just one time. And the jewelry ring on his cock and balls isn't helping matters any. That is going to have to come off, sooner or later. Once we reduce the swelling, it will be somewhat easier to take off. Right now, I'm afraid of trying to cut it off. With that kind of swelling, he'd definitely end up being damaged or scarred from the removal attempt."

"Do we wait for him to wake up to take more out of him?" Rachel asked innocently.

"No, as a matter of fact, right now might be the best time to do him again," the doctor said as she thought about it. "Since he's semi conscious, we can do a lot more to him than we could if he was struggling with us."

"Let's do it. What do you want me to do?" Rachel asked.

"Go over to those cabinets and see if you can find a high intensity vibrator," the doctor said as she pointed out a set of cabinets along the wall. Rachel went over to them and within seconds, was holding up a high intensity electric vibrator.

"Like this one?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, that one is perfect. Are there two of them?" the doctor asked as she opened Ross' legs out wider and pulled the towels away from his sex organs. His balls were noticeably softened. They were still huge and massive but the skin had a softer appearance, as if they were more pliable.

"Yes, there are a bunch of them in here," Rachel replied.

"Great, get two of them out and give me one." Rachel grabbed two of the long handled broad head electric vibrators. These were the types that also radiated heat once they were turned on. The vibrator sensations were also very intense and vibrated at a much higher intensity than a standard electric vibrator.

"Go ahead and stand between his legs again," the doctor said as she quickly plugged in her vibrator. She stood on the side of Ross, at his hips as Rachel plugged her vibrator in and moved in between Ross' splayed legs. "This may be a little odd, but it's going to help us get in tight with his cock and balls," the doctor said as she reached under the exam table. From a drawer, she pulled out a set of canvas straps with buckles on the ends. Handing one to Rachel, she instructed her to put the strap around his middle thigh and tighten it up. Then she was to pull the loose end outward and tie it off under the table to his side, forcing his knees outward.

"Holy shit. Now that is what I'd call 'open for business'," Rachel said with a laugh. Standing back, it appeared that Ross was splayed open, his knees slightly up and outward opening his thighs up wider than they had been previously. Dr Sherry reached under the table and loosened the ankle restraints, allowing them to pull his knees up even further. He was spread wide, his cock and balls lolling from side to side.

"Put the towels under him, he's going to make a really big mess this time," the doctor said with a grin. The doctor knew that even though Rachel didn't say anything or admit it, she was more than enjoying the med-sex procedures that they were doing on Ross.

"Is he really that far out?" Rachel asked, looking at Ross carefully.

"Does this prove that he's out?" the doctor said as she flicked one swollen ball hard with her finger. Ross didn't move or make a sound.

"Well, it's obvious what you're going to do, but what do I do?" Rachel asked.

"It's simple. We're going to vibrate a very large amount of sperm out of him. You won't have to squeeze him this time. The vibrator is going to take care of that," the doctor answered.

"Vibrate it out of him?" Rachel asked a confused look on her face.

"Sure. You're going to use your vibrator and create an intense quivering sensation in his balls. All you have to do is hold the vibrator up against his balls tightly. They'll go into a hard intense quiver and should open right up and release. They won't be able to withstand the intensity from the vibrator. Once you get them going, I'll apply the additional vibrations to his cock and then all we have to do is stand there and keep from getting splattered when he starts pumping out all over the place."

"Ummm, sounds like fun. Why don't we use this method on the slaves, especially when your sperm supplies are running low?" Rachel asked.

"It's too intense. It usually hurts them and most of them don't like cumming that hard," the doctor answered seriously. "Believe me, I've tried it before. If there were a way to just continuously extract sperm from these slaves, I'd have come up with it. In a lot of cases, the more you extract a slave, the more non-aroused he becomes, eventually getting a really pissy attitude. Strange, but if you keep messing with their cocks, they get really irritated and grumpy. I wouldn't have guessed it, but they do," she added.

"Well, I'll have to keep that in mind on my next appointment," Rachel said with a laugh.

"Ok, we're both ready. This will either work pretty quickly or it won't work at all. Do you have the heat turned on, for the vibrator?" the doctor asked.

"Yea, it's already warmed up."

"Good, go ahead and turn everything up to high and place the broad flat portion of the vibrator head on the bottom side of his balls, flat up against them. Use your other hand to squeeze off the neck of the sack. That way it'll hold his balls out tight for the vibrations," the doctor instructed as she watched Rachel press the high intensity vibrator to the swollen sex orbs. Immediately the unconscious slave moaned and jerked slightly. Both of them saw that his legs tightened up as they pulled tightly against the leather restraints.

"Wow, that was fast. I didn't expect to see such an immediate reaction," Rachel said as she watched medical procedure.

"Sometimes it works fast, sometimes not at all," the doctor replied. "Just hold it there like you are. The fact that he did react tells me that this will probably work on him." Rachel held the vibrator tightly against the bottom of his balls, forcing both to quickly go into an intense quiver. She couldn't feel it but Ross could, even though unconscious. His legs jerked hard several times, trying to pull free from the restraints. His breathing became obviously faster as his stomach tightened up for the impending orgasm. Dr Sherry watched closely, waiting for the opportune time to apply her vibrator to the slave.

"He's not even getting hard yet and he looks like he's about to cum," Rachel noticed.

"He is about to cum," the doctor answered with a grin. "He's not just resisting you, he's getting ready to unload a very large batch," she said as she readied the other vibrator. She knew that his balls were going into a hard quiver and that once the deep-seated spasms became uncontrollable; his balls would involuntarily open up and release the thick contents. Ross suddenly sucked in a deep breath and held it, his legs tightening up hard, pulling on the restraints. His stomach tightened up as his back began to slowly arch back onto the exam table. He let out a long deep moan as the first globs of sperm began to pour out of his soft cock. Immediately Dr Sherry put the vibrator up against the soft cock and held it tightly to it, sending even more high intensity vibrations into the nerve riddled sex organ. They both watched as more and more thick globs poured from the flared cock head, even though his cock was still soft. The thick goo continued to pour out in rhythmic pulses for several moments, thick but with runny strands in it.

"For someone that didn't even want to cum, he sure is putting out a lot," Rachel said as she held the vibrator tightly against the hard contractions that she could feel in his balls.

"With this procedure, it isn't up to him, but it's his genitals. He might not want to cum, but obviously they do," the doctor said with a laugh. She was holding her vibrator tightly up against the underside of Ross' cock. The milky fluid was still pouring out of him. After several moments, the pulsing stopped and the slave's body slumped back down onto the table.

"That's a lot of baby batter," Rachel said as she watched the thick globs run down the soft shaft and down further between his thighs. The stuff was in puddles all over the table, Ross' thighs and Rachel's hands.

"I think that we're good for the moment. As soon as Dr Lynn gets here, she'll examine him and probably do some more to him," Dr Sherry said as she let go of the soft cock and gently laid it down on Ross' stomach. "I don't know if the swelling is going down that much but we've taken a lot out of him and he can't get any more relaxed."

"I'd be sound asleep if someone made me cum like that," Rachel said with a laugh.

"Oh, I have a feeling that Dr Lynn will have him cum a lot more. She is definitely an expert in that regard."

12