The New Student

Story Info
The new student gets herself a new boyfriend.
1.6k words
4.17
74k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March Break was over and Robert couldn't believe how quickly it had passed. With it came the odd new students to the high school and what a joy that was for him. New teens that would be alienated by everyone else until September. Two classes were done by that morning and he already bumped into seven new faces. The eighth would be the one that would make him enjoy this time. Right after lunch, Robert went to his next class, Geography, one of the few subjects he actually liked. In fact, he took his grade 11 credit last semester and was taking the grade 12 course now. He was one of three grade 11 students in that class. As he approached the door, he bumped into another person...books and binders fell everywhere.

"Goddamit! Watch where you're walking!" the voice shouted.

Robert bent down to pick up his stuff and bumped the person's head. "Oh fuck, that hurt! I can do this." He look over and saw that he was talking to yet another new face, but he didn't feel any agony. Was that in fact butterflies in his stomach? The auburn haired young lady took her books and was helped up by Robert.

"I guess you ain't so bad, kid."

Kid. Robert got that a lot in this class, even though he had just turned 18 the rest of these students were a year or two older. As he took his seat, the teacher introduced the new student as Rebecca and she was assigned a seat next to Robert. They smiled and the teacher had Robert help the new student for the week. At first, he wasn't happy, but as they began to talk that one day, things seemed to have fit in place. By the end of the class, she had actually admitted to herself that this somewhat younger boy was not the idiot buffoon that bumped her earlier. All that week, they grew closer and formed a friendship.

Becky and Rob were indeed close and when the last dance of the year came alone, she asked him to be her date. The dance was a good two weeks away and Rob didn't know what to do, since he could not dance. He accepted of course, but in the course of that week, he told her that he felt uneasy about going to a dance and embarrassing her. Luckily, she did not mind not dancing and even insisted on possibly getting together before hand to get to know each other outside the school walls. Both were shy to say it, but Rob finally asked Becky on a date. So by the time the dance was just days away, Becky and Rob had 5 dates and were starting to have stronger feelings for one another. It all came to them on the date before the dance. Rob took her to a hockey game to watch the local team and they sat arm in arm, her head on his shoulder. When he dropped her off at home, a spark ignited as they had they first kiss, which lasted a good couple of minutes.

All that next day, both could not hold in their excitement. Rob dressed comfortablely, but was still formal. When he arrived to pick up Becky, she had on a blue dress that just covered her knees and had spaghetti shoulder straps. Rob was immediately stunned by this sight and could not imagine that this was the same young woman he was with these past two weeks. At the dance, as they planned, they were spending their time with friends. Amazingly, not many couples were dance...just enjoying themselves with people they knew. It was a Friday and they had most of the night to enjoy themselves.

At near 10 o'clock, Becky asked Rob if they could leave for the night and just drive around a bit before going back home. The parking lot of the school was dark, due to the trees, and they both found that the perfect time to express themselves. On the passenger side, Rob had unlocked the door and then brought Becky into his arms and held her dearly, kissing her with a passion they have not shared before. Becky opened her mouth willingly and accepted his exploring tongue, while her arms were on his shoulders. She could feel that this was turning him on as she felt his cock pushing against her tummy. She broke off the kiss..."Let's go."

Rob drove just outside the city and Becky waited for the most opportune time to finally do something. She let the strap of her dress fall off her left shoulder and move the dress down a bit, but only enough to expose her cream coloured breast. She even pulled her dress up over her knees, near to the edge of the car seat...Rob was having problems driving and slowed down. Becky them got close to him and began to kiss his neck, followed by letting her tongue tease his ear lobe. Rob couldn't help himself and took a handful of her breast, cupping it softly, making Becky moan with delight. Her hands went down to his pants and fondled the ever growing bulge. She unzipped his pants and pulled out what was a very hard cock. She stroked it as Rob was able to release a boob from her dress, teasing her nipple into hardness. Licking her lips, she bent down and engulfed his manhood in her mouth, sucking and licking him. Rob needed both hands to control the car and knew exactly where to go. Becky only wanted to give him a blow job to remember as she felt his hips move slightly and his breathing was quicker.

Rob was able to get to a park just outside the city in one piece. After turning the car off, Becky quickened her pace, trying to draw up his cum. It wasn't long before she was awarded with steam after stream of his hot sperm...she pulled off just in time as he shot it over her cheeks and neck. When he calmed down, she could see in his eyes that he wanted to do the same to her. She leaned back against the passenger door, put one leg on the dash and the other over his seat and lifted her dress up for him. Rob rubbed her mound through her panties, noticing how wet she was getting. He pulled her panties off and bent down between her legs, kissing her pussy lips so lovingly. Becky pushed her hips up to his mouth as his kisses became light touches of his tongue, which then began to penetrate her wetness. He seductively licked her slit, tasting more and more of her until he centred himself at her love button, teasing it out from it's hood so that he could lick it as well. It wasn't long before Becky could feel a sensation of tense pleasure...especially when Rob began to use his finger to push inside her pussy and suck on her erect clit. Holding his head, she began to moan louder and louder as an orgasm overtook her body, which shook violently with his working mouth.

Becky couldn't wait any longer and she could see that Rob was also wanting more. He helped her out of the car and they walked to an area away from the access road view, behind some trees. In a heated kiss, the couple layed down on the grass and stayed in one another's arms. Becky could feel Rob's hard cock pushing against her pussy lips and stopped him. Looking into his eyes, she confessed to never going all the way. Rob, feeling guilty, also admitted to being a virgin, which suddenly made them both feel more comfortable. It was the thought of knowing that they would be each other's first and that they could not compare to another. Rob grasped his hard cock in his hand and began to search for her sweet entrance. Becky, to help, pulled open her pussy lips and felt the head of his manhood rubbing all over inside until it finally found the love canal. She shuttered as his hardness passed through her, then suddenly popped her cherry. It hurt at first and Rob noticed the painful face she made, but Becky looked into his eyes and kissed him with such passion that she used her hards to push him in more. The pain remained, but it was one that caused pleasure to her.

As they made love more and more, Becky realized why her friends liked it so much. The on-going feeling of Rob's engorged dick passing in and out of her was so erotic that she was cumming on nearly every stoke. Every so often, he would suck on her left nipple, making her push her breast into his mouth more. As the lovers fucked longer, their passion showed. Rob was tensing up, groaning in her ear as he held her ass to help drive himself more inside her. Becky was pushing her hips up to his, moaning and screaming out as she grew closer and closer to her release.

After nearly a half hour of continuous fucking, Rob's cock swelled inside Becky's pussy then he began to cum deep inside her. The feeling of him filling her triggered her orgasm as well, which overwhelmed her...her body shaking and arching up to keep him inside her. Down at their junction, the combined juices slowly leaked out. Expending all their lust and passion, they remained in each other's embrace until they decided to return to the car. As they drove home, Becky cuddled to Rob and just enjoyed his closeness. At her home, it seemed like they were in an embrace forever before the front porch light came on, indicating that her parents were waiting for her. Giggling, she left the car and, as Rob drove away, both had the same thoughts on their mind...they were going to be together forever.