The New Supervisor Ch. 02

Story Info
Zeke continues to have fun with Nicole.
2.5k words
4.58
24.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next week Nicole continued to wear tight revealing clothes and would give me a flash of her tits or ass whenever she could. Of course this kept my cock hard most of the day. We did not have a chance to get together and fuck during the week, but I knew that I would nail that sweet black pussy on Saturday.

When Saturday came around, I was making plans on fucking Nicole again at work. Saturday I had a route that got a lot of mail and I knew I would be the last one to leave the office, so I planned on fucking Nicole before heading out to the street and delivering the mail. Nicole was wearing a skin tight short white dress that contrasted with her cocoa colored skin, which buttoned the whole length in the front. Everyone could tell that she was wearing thong panties and a sheer bra, because her hard nipples were showing. All the guys were drooling over her and a couple of the women also.

After everyone else had left for the street to deliver mail, I was alone with Nicole in the office. I walked up to her and grabbed her and pulled her close and gave her a lip lock. My tongue going down her throat as she returned the favor. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

Nicole told me that she had a key to the Manager's office and we should go in there and fuck since there was a couch in there. I followed Nicole to the Manager's office and as she walked there she unbuttoned the dress, so by the time we reached the Manager's office it was totally unbuttoned. She turned around and modeled the white thong panties and the sheet white bra. Her nipples were hard and protruding. Nicole unlocked the door and went inside and sat down on the couch.

I immediately dropped to my knees and crawled over between Nicole's thighs. I pulled her thong out of the way and buried my tongue deep into her pussy, that was already wet. She grabbed my head and forced my tongue deeper into her pussy. Her syrupy, sweet, hairy, black pussy was ready to get fucked, so I got up and pull off my pants and let my hard white cock free. Nicole immediately grabbed and lead it to her pussy. She put her legs in the air and spread the wide opening her pussy for my cock. With one long hard deep thrust I buried my cock deep into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, forcing my cock deeper into her pussy. I continued to bang away at her pussy and she was moaning in ecstasy.

Nicole began to cum, coating my cock with her pussy juices. I buried my cock deep into her chocolate pussy and began to cum. I filled her pussy with my cum and it started to leak out. I pulled my cum coated cock out of her pussy and Nicole immediately pulled me up and began to clean the cum off my cock with her mouth and tongue. After I was cleaned up, I pulled my pants back up and went out and delivered the mail, when I returned Nicole had gone for the day.

The next week Nicole continued to flash me and make my cock hard. Several of my male co-workers noticed and made some comments under their breath. Finally one of my black male co-worker asked me why Nicole was flashing and flirting with me. I informed my co-worker that she wanted the White Snake, while at the same time grabbing my crotch. He laughed at me and said that his Anaconda would put the White Snake to shame. I told him that all the black women in the office wanted the White Snake.

"What about her?" he asked as he nodded to the Station Manger Ms. Procter.

Now Ms. Procter was in her early 40's about 5 foot tall with a small chest, but a big ole ass. When she walked it looked like she was smuggling two basketballs back there, since her ass cheeks wiggled so much when she walked.

I told my co-worker that I would toss her out of bed and would love to check out her basketballs up close and personal. Just then Ms. Procter walked over to me and said she needed to see me in her office. This was not unusual since I was the union steward.

I began to follow her back to the office, watching those basketballs bounce. Ms. Procter turned around and asked me what I was doing. I informed her that I was watching her basketballs.

"Basketballs, what basketballs?" she asked and she looked around. "The ones behind you in your pants." I replied.

"Oh you mean my ass. Like what you see?" she asked as she slapped her ass.

"I love watching you walk away." I said smiling.

When we got to her office she closed the door, asked me to sit down and she went around her desk and started her computer. She told me she had something to show me on her computer. I watched as she opened the program and caught a glimpse of title saying "security tape."

She had her back to me as the program began. I could see that it was a video showing several areas of the station. Then the video started showing the first time I fucked Nicole. Ms. Proctor turned to me and asked what was going on in the video. I informed her that I could not see the video from where I was sitting. Ms. Proctor told me to come around her desk so I could see the video better. I got up and walked around her desk and stood so close to her chair that the arm rest was pressing up against my leg.

As I watched the video, it changed to the second time I fucked Nicole in Ms. Proctor's office. As I watched the video, my cock started getting hard watching me fuck Nicole. Looking down I could see the bulge in my pants was very obvious. I continued to watch the video with my cock growing harder and the bulge growing larger also.

Without looking away from the screen, Ms. Proctor asked me what was going on, as she licked her lips watching my hard white cock slamming in and out of Nicole's chocolate pussy.

"I'm fucking Nicole." I answered matter of factly.

"That is not what I mean," Ms. Proctor said as she turned to face me and found herself staring directly at the bulge in my pants. She continue to stare at my bulging crotch and licked her lips. I reached down and unzipped my pants. Ms. Proctor gasped and asked what I was doing.

"Go on Ms. Proctor, pull it out and you can play with it. I know you want to after watching you when you were watching me fuck Nicole." I said.

Ms. Proctor tentatively reached up and into my pants and slowly pulled my cock out. She gasped when she saw my massive thickly veined shaft that is capped with an obscenely bloated purple mushroom. I immediately grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock into her mouth. She struggled to take it all in her mouth. I could feel her tongue playing with the underside of my cock. Ms. Proctor began to slide her mouth back and forth along the whole length of my cock. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass to force my cock deeper down her throat. I was enjoying the feel of her mouth on my cock and thought how much fun it would be to see Ms. Proctor eating Nicole's pussy. So as Ms. Proctor continued to suck my cock, I picked up the intercom and paged Nicole to Ms. Proctor's office.

Ms. Proctor looked up at me with alarm in her eyes. She tried to pull away from my hard cock, but I held onto the back of her head and kept my cock shoved down her throat. There was a knock at the door and I said come in. Nicole stood in the door and when she saw Ms. Proctor with my cock in her mouth she immediately stepped into the office and shut the door.

"What the hell is going on Zeke?" Nicole asked.

"Ms. Proctor showed me the security tapes of us fucking and my cock got hard and she wanted it." I said as I kept my cock buried deep in Ms. Proctor's mouth. "Now she wants to eat your pussy. Go ahead and pull off your panties and pull up your dress and sit on the edge of her dress so Ms. Proctor can get at that sweet tasty pussy of yours."

Ms. Proctor began to struggle and attempted to get my cock out of her mouth, but I kept her head pinned against my crotch. Nicole reached down and pulled up her dress and pulled off her panties and sat on the edge of the desk. Nicole spread her legs wide and reached down and spread open her pussy just waiting for Ms. Proctor's tongue. I was able to turn the chair that Ms. Proctor was sitting in while keeping my cock in her mouth. In one quick swift motion I pulled my cock out of Ms. Proctor's mouth and forced her mouth onto Nicole's pussy.

"Go on bitch suck my pussy, put your tongue deep into my pussy and lap up all my juices." Nicole said.

I watched as Nicole pressed Ms. Proctor's head into her crotch. I could see that Ms. Proctor seemed to licking and sucking at Nicole's pussy. I decided that I was going to check out those basketballs. So I started pulling the chair out from under Ms. Proctor, forcing her to stand, but remaining bent over as she continued to eat Nicole's pussy. Ms. Proctor must be doing a good job of eating pussy, because Nicole was moaning and wiggling her ass on top of the desk.

I stood behind Ms. Proctor watching her big ole ass jiggle as she continue to eat Nicole' pussy. I reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and began to pull it up. It seem as though Ms. Proctor was trying to help me lift it up, as though she wanted my hard white cock in her black pussy. As I continued to lift up her dress, I discovered that she was wearing stockings with a garter belt not panty hose. That made my cock even harder, as stockings and garter belts are very erotic to me. I was surprised when I discovered that Ms. Proctor was also wearing crotchless panties, as if she was ready to get fucked. I started wondering if she may have planned this. For some reason I decided to check out Ms. Proctor's desk drawers. Nicole continued to force Ms. Proctor's tongue deeper into her pussy. The first couple of drawers held the typical office items, but in the bottom drawer in the back I found a big white dildo. I pulled it out and held it up and said "Look what I found."

"Looks like Ms. Proctor likes to have fun by herself in here." Nicole said, "I would say that dildo looks a lot like your cock Zeke."

"I was thinking that myself," I said. "You think she wants my hard white cock in her black pussy or ass?"

Ms. Proctor looked up at Nicole with alarm in her eyes, but Nicole just pushed her head down and made her continue to eat pussy.

I spread Ms. Proctor's ass cheeks and saw that her pussy was dripping wet. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed against her pussy and clit. Ms. Proctor wiggled her ass against my hard cock and her pussy attempted to grab my cock. I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and with one long hard deep thrust buried my hard white cock into her black pussy. Ms. Proctor moaned in ecstasy. I began to slam my cock in and out of her pussy, slapping her ass and watching it wiggle like a big lump of jello. Her pussy was sloppy wet and she swallowed my cock and began humping her ass, fucking me back.

Nicole let Ms. Proctor lift her head to get some air. Ms. Proctor was moaning and hissing "Yes Zeke, fuck my big black ass with that hard white cock."

Nicole got off the desk and got down on the floor between Ms. Proctor's legs. Nicole began to lick my balls and my cock as it went in and out of Ms. Proctor's pussy. Nicole was also lapping my Ms. Proctor's pussy juices. Ms. Proctor was moaning in ecstasy as I pounded away at her pussy. Nicole started rubbing the underside of my cock and then she slide a finger into Ms. Proctor's pussy with my cock and started to finger fuck her as I continued to pound away at her pussy. Slowly Nicole inserted another finger in Ms. Proctor's pussy. I pulled my cock out of Ms. Proctor's pussy and Nicole immediately shoved her whole fist into the sloppy wet pussy.

I stepped back and spread Ms. Proctor's ass cheeks and spit on her asshole. Nicole continued to fist fuck her as I placed my hard cock at the entrance to Ms. Proctor's asshole.

"No, Zeke not my ass. I have never been fucked in the ass." Ms. Proctor pleaded.

Without hesitating, I rammed my hard white cock deep into Ms. Proctor's black ass while Nicole continued to fuck her pussy with her fist. Ms. Proctor was wiggling her ass trying to get away from my hard cock, but that only buried it deeper into her ass. Nicole continued to fist fuck Ms. Proctor while she reached up and pulled Ms. Proctor's dress down to expose her small titties covered with a sexy black lace bra. Nicole tugged on the front of the bra and pulled it off to expose Ms. Proctor's 32C tits. With Ms. Proctor small titties exposed Nicole began pinching and squeezing them as I continued to pound away at her ass.

I could feel my balls tighten as I began to cum. I filled up Ms. Proctor's ass and it leaked out and Nicole was licking it up. I continued to cum as I pulled my cock out of Ms. Proctor's ass and spewed my cum onto her big ole ass cheeks. Nicole pulled her fist out of Ms. Proctor's pussy. I turned Ms. Proctor around and forced her to clean off my cock and Nicole's fist. I pulled on my pants while Nicole put her panties back on and pulled down her dress.

"Ms. Proctor next time you want me to fuck you, just ask." I said.

With that Nicole and I walked out of the office leaving Ms. Proctor practically nude and filled with cum laying on her desk. We were nice enough to close the door after we left.