The New Swimsuit Ch. 02

Story Info
Alix always wanted to go topless in public.
3.1k words
4.55
63k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

Alix was on the phone with her sister Kari for more than an hour -- which I guess isn't surprising, since Kari just got back from her honeymoon. When she jumped up, she had a funny grin on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You'll never guess what Kari did on her honeymoon," she said.

"I probably can, and I assume Dan was doing it too."

"That's not what I meant. She told me she went topless on the beach. Hey," she added quickly,"you're imagining my sister topless now. Stop that."

"You brought up the subject," I said, still thinking about my sister-in-law's tiny breasts. I'd seen her in t-shirts and swimsuits enough times to know she was even flatter than Alix, and I always had a thing for small-breasted women. "So what's unusual about that?" I asked. "I figured there'd be topless beaches in Hawaii."

"Rob, it wasn't a topless beach. There were no topless beaches where they were."

"Run that by me again?"

"I don't know how she got up the nerve, but she bought herself a pair of men's swim trunks, pushed her hair under a baseball cap, and went out on the beach like that. Everybody just figured she was a guy."

"Wow," I said, then had to ask: "She laid down on her back too?"

"Yes. And that made her look even flatter, of course."

"And Dan was okay with this?"

"Maybe I shouldn't be telling you all this," Alix said.

I stepped in front of her and pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her own tiny breasts. "Yes you should," I said.

"He was surprised, but then he was hot as hell."

I put my hands on Alix's tiny breasts. "I can imagine," I said.

"And then he started putting sun cream on her chest, on her breasts."

"That's hot," I said, lightly pinching Alix's hard nipples.

"And by then Kari's nipples were so swollen, she didn't think she could hide the fact that she was a girl anymore..." [I was pinching Alix's nipples hard now, imagining Kari's] "... and Dan said in another minute he was going to pull off her bathing suit and fuck her right there on the beach, and he said she was so horny she would let him."

"Did he?"

"He might have, but they both got up, left everything behind on the beach including her cover-up, and ran back to the hotel, Kari still topless, and she thinks they were both naked before they even got into their room."

There may have been more to the story, but I never heard it: I yanked Alix's shorts and panties down below her knees, pulled us both down to the carpet, opened my own shorts just enough to free my cock, and started furiously fucking her until we both came loudly.

#

Having Alix sunbathe topless remained a fantasy we talked about for the next couple of weeks, but it wasn't likely to be something she could pursue even if she had the nerve: we lived in Missouri, far from any beach, and we certainly didn't have the money to fly out to Hawaii like Kari and Dan.

Then one particularly warm night at about 1am, when the bedroom fan wasn't doing enough to male sleeping easy and we both found ourselves awake, I said "Let's go out in the back yard for a bit; maybe there'll be a breeze." I pulled my shorts on and so did she, and when she reached for her shirt, I put my hand on her arm. "Don't."

"Don't?"

"Think of it as practice."

"I don't know..."she said slowly.

"Alix, if you can't go topless in the middle of the night in your own back yard, how will you ever do it on a beach?"

Not that there was ever a serious possibility that she'd get to go topless on a beach, but this was enough to convince her.

We walked out the back door -- I noticed she kept her right arm casually draped across her chest, but pretended I hadn't seen it -- and found a nice spot in the middle of our yard. I was thankful I'd put the work into making sure we had a nice back lawn.

I lay down on my back, on the grass. "I don't know," Alix said. "There could be bugs and stuff in the grass. I don't want to put my naked back on that."

"Wimp," I said, taking her left hand and pulling her down with me. "Lie your head on my chest. That way none of your skin will be touching the grass." Well, except for her bare lower legs, but she didn't seem to be concerned with that.

She stretched out on the grass with her head resting on me. I gently pushed her right arm away from her chest, completely exposing her breasts to the summer breeze, and wrapped my arm around her just under the ribcage.

"Feels nice out here?" I asked her after a bit.

"Yeah," she said. "Yeah, it does."

After a few minutes, I moved my arm a little higher on her chest. It was relaxing lying out here, but it was also pretty sexy looking at my wife's naked breasts in the moonlight. Alix took a quick, deep breath as my arm moved closer to those breasts, and I knew she felt the same way.

To be honest, I was thinking about not only Alix lying topless on the beach, but Kari as well.

I didn't feel at all guilty, because I suspected Alix was fantasizing about lying topless on the beach while dozens of strange men walked by, looking at her breasts and not realizing she was a woman lying half naked in public.

Hell, I was fantasizing about her lying topless on the beach while dozens of strange men walked by, looking at her breasts and not realizing she was a woman lying half naked in public.

"You realize of course that at the beach, you won't be able to lie on me like this. Not if you want people to assume you're a man."

"I know."

"And I won't be able to do this," I added, brushing my arm over her nipples.

"Mmm," she said. "Maybe you should, we'd draw quite a crowd."

"You'd let me do that?" I said. "How about this?" I began pinching her hardening nipples. I don't think anything gets her aroused as much as having her nipples pinched.

"Sure," she teased, gripping my cock through my shorts. "And long as you don't mind me doing this. Oh, somebody's hard!"

"Get up here," I said, pulling her on top of me.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking around as she sat up, nestling against my cock.

"Nobody can see us," I said, pushing the crotch of her shorts and panties to the side.

She yanked down my shorts just enough to free my already-hard cock, raised her body a few inches, then thrust herself down on me, gasping as I filled her wet pussy.

Whatever brief hesitation she'd felt was gone, and she rode me with abandon. She was almost naked on a warm summer night, her nipples hardening like a pair of watermelon seeds, and she'd never looked sexier to me.

"I bet we can't do this on the beach," I said, as she pumped by cock into her pussy faster and faster.

"Oh god!" she sighed, obviously thinking about that. She grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard as she came, loudly.

God knows what the neighbors thought if they heard that. Hopefully they all had their windows shut and their air conditioners on.

I turned Alix onto her back, pulled her shorts and panties off, and pushed back into her. She didn't even notice that she was lying naked on the grass as I fucked her like a wild man. "Rob" she said loudly, "Rob, you're going to make me cum again. You're going to make me cum again."

I was incapable of any response other than grunting.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Alix said, "I'm going to huh-huh-huh..." She put a hand to her mouth to muffle her scream as she came again, and her pussy tightened and I came so hard I felt a little faint, shooting load after load into her.

Then as we were still catching our breath, we scooped up Alix's shorts and panties and ran inside.

#

The rest of the week we both came home from work so late, and exhausted, that we not only had any no sexual contact, but never got to discuss what we'd done outside. Honestly, I wasn't sure what I'd say: maybe Alix felt so weirded out by what we'd done, it would be better for me to just stay quiet.

Then Saturday night, at about 1 in the morning, she shook me awake. She was standing by my side of the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of plain pink panties, and carrying a large towel.

"Mmm?" I asked.

"Let's go back to the beach," she said.

"Sure thing," I said, following her outside into the warm summer night, marveling at how comfortable she seemed to be walking around almost naked.

She spread out the beach blanket, and we lay down next to one another. We had a waning moon this weekend, so I couldn't see her as well as last time, but it was still sexy as hell watching her lying there in nothing but a small pair of panties.

And yeah, I admit it, when I squinted I could sort of see Kari lying there next to her.

I'd never been outside in just my boxers, of course, and the feel of the breeze gusting up the underwear's loose legs was... interesting.

"You know," I teased her after a while, "when we have you lying topless on the beach, you'll never fool anybody into thinking you're not a woman if they see those cute little panties."

"You're right," she said. She slipped off the panties, and lay stretched out on the blanket, completely naked. "That better?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, cupping her pussy in my hand. "Now they'll definitely be fooled."

"Mmm," she said, as I softly stroked her pussy. She was already very wet.

She slipped a hand up the leg of my boxers, and gripped my cock. "Uhhhh," I said softly, feeling myself starting to leak precum and feeling her massaging my hard cock with it. "Oh," I said, "that's good..."

I was already so close to cumming, and she knew it. She pulled her hand out of my boxers and rolled around and got on all fours, inviting me to fuck her doggy-style. I stripped off my boxers, moved behind her, and thrust my cock deep inside her.

"Oh god," she said.

"Alix, you feel so hot," I said, fucking her wildly, trying to last.

"Harder, do me harder. Fuck me!"

I reached around and grabbed her small, hard nipples as I pounded into her, imagining we were on a beach and everybody was watching us fuck.

She gave a shout of "Ahhh!" as soon as I pinched her, and then starting moaning "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" with every stroke.

"I have to cum, I have to cum," I said, and she came first, screaming "Oh!!!" into the still summer night.

I didn't last more than a second or two after that, shooting several loads of hot cum into my still-quivering wife.

#

Over the next couple of weeks, we had three more late-night outdoor-sex sessions, each one initiated by Alix asking, playfully, if I wanted to go to the beach with her. She walked outside topless each time, but now she was wearing bikini bottoms instead of panties, to stick with the "beach" motif.

By now, what we were going had less and less to do with Dan and Kari's sexy Hawaii adventure but, you know, who cared? My beautiful wife was going out to the back yard with me, almost naked, and we were fucking right out there in the open.

And came the first weekend in August.

A town about an hour south of ours was having a big antiques- and crafts-fair, with booths scattered across about a mile-long area. This artsy stuff is really more Alix's thing than mine, but I went with her because that's just the sort of great husband I am. Even though we were dressed for walking rather than style -- caps, old t-shirts, cargo shorts, sturdy sneakers -- we were pretty well tired out after a couple of hours.

By one of the entrances to the town park, there was a stand selling ice cream, so we bought ourselves some treats and strolled into the park. We found a quiet spot away from large families and teenagers throwing Frisbees, sat on the grass, and ate. I finished first, and took off my shirt, rolled it up, and used it as a pillow, half-dozing in the late afternoon sun as Alix continued to work on her ice cream cone.

"Shit!"

I almost jumped as Alix's cursing shook me out of peaceful stupor.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up, then noticed that a big blob of ice cream had fallen onto Alix's t-shirt.

"Well," I said, tugging playfully at the bottom of her t-shirt, "I guess you'll just have to take it off."

"Stop it," she said, laughing.

"Though you know..." I said slowly.

"I don't like where this is going," she said, though still smiling.

"You did say you wanted to try what Kari did. And you're wearing the same kind of shorts I am, you're not wearing any make-up, you can stuff your hair under your cap..."

"I couldn't. Rob, that's just a fantasy. Although," she added with a twinkle in her eye, "if you want to take me to Hawaii..."

"Well," I said with a shrug, "can't blame a guy for trying."

She gave me a look I couldn't quite read. "You'd really want me to do that?"

"If you were comfortable with it, yeah." We both looked around; there was nobody within 50 yards of us. "You said Kari got away with it with people walking right past them," I added.

"We'll see," she said with a smile. She stretched out on the grass, on her stomach, then pulled her t-shirt about three quarters of the way up, exposing most of her back while keeping a layer of t-shirt between her breasts and the grass. "That's nice," she said, feeling the sun against her skin.

Oh well... I hadn't really expected to see her bare breasts in the middle of the part, regardless of how secluded an area we were lying in. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feel of the sun on my own skin.

I'm not sure how long I had my eyes closed, but when I opened them, Alix was still on her front -- but her shirt was completely off, spread underneath her so her bare chest wouldn't be touching the grass.

Of course she wasn't exposing anything more than any woman does when she unties her bikini top while sunbathing -- but her bare back combined with the knowledge that her shirt was completely off, made it somehow a lot sexier.

"Nice," I said.

"Thanks," she said with a smile. Then, after looking around to make sure nobody was nearby, she turned on her side facing me for just a few seconds, showing me her bare chest. "How's this?" she asked.

"Wow," I said.

She rolled back onto her front. "Tease!" I said.

She looked around again, then turned back on her side. "You like me better like this?" she asked.

I reached toward her chest, and she grabbed the t-shirt and used it to cover her breasts. "Not now," she said.

"Why not? Nobody's around."

"My nipples will get all hard."

"Okay," I said, having no idea why this would be a bad thing.

"I won't be able to fool anybody," she said.

I shook my head, totally lost. She took off her cap, shoved her long hair forward, and pulled the cap back on, hiding her hair. She took off her sock and sneakers, shoving her pink socks inside the shoes. "Kari better not have been bullshitting me with that story," she said, lying down on her back.

Holy shit. My wife was lying topless in the grass in the middle of a public park. Her breasts were flattened even more than usual since she was lying on her back, but I was fantasizing a number of ways I could show everybody in the park that she was a woman:

I wanted to lean over her and suck hard on her nipples, making them swell up and become hard as little rocks.

I wanted to pull down her shorts, leaving her wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of red bikini panties.

Hell, I wanted to turn her over, rip off my own clothing, and fuck her right in front of God and nature.

What I did do, though, was turn myself over: there was no way I could lie on my back, with how hard my cock was.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could still watch my wife.

After a few minutes she seemed pretty relaxed (or at least as relaxed as you could expect, considering she'd never been this exposed in public before)... and then we both noticed a couple in their late 30s or so -- about ten years older than us -- walking in our direction. "I'm going to turn around," Alix said quickly.

"No," I said, "Just relax. They have no reason to suspect anything."

She closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep in the sun. The couple walked by us, not fifteen feet away. The man gave me a friendly nod, and barely gave Alix a glance. His wife (or girlfriend) did a quick double-take when she saw Alix, then gave me a quick conspiratorial nod. She knew. But she wasn't about to tell her guy that he'd just walked past a topless woman without noticing.

"They're gone," I told Alix. She opened her eyes. "They didn't suspect a thing," I assured her.

So when, ten minutes later, a college-aged boy ran by us chasing after a Frisbee, she stayed perfectly calm -- except for the fact that he almost tripped over her, that is. He really didn't suspect a thing.

I wondered whether it even counts as exhibitionism if nobody knows you're exposing anything.

And then suddenly somebody approached us from the side. "Rob! Funny seeing you here," Cal said. "Here for the fair, I guess?" Two somebodies, actually: Cal and Patty, casual friends in their early 20s who lived across the street from us. "And... Alix??" Cal continued.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers