The New Tattoo Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets a new tattoo - leads to fun.
2.2k words
3.91
92.5k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting in anticipation - she was having a new tattoo done but had refused to tell me where on her gorgeous body it was going to be. I got quick text message saying 'It's done - I'm on my way home.' I was already hard.

About 20 minutes later I heard the car pull in. I went to the door and saw her getting out of the car a little gingerly. She looked a little sore so I went over to her. 'No looking or touching for today,' she said 'it's too sore.' Damn, I should have known. We went into the house - my hard-on was obvious and she gave me a couple of strokes through my pants. I was almost ready to come there and then.

We were going on holiday to the sun in four weeks' time - there was apparently a nudist beach there. So I had been on at her for ages to get a new tat and also to see if she'd go nude. She'd agreed to both - I couldn't believe my luck.

The evening went as usual - dinner cooked, watched a bit of TV - man oh man she was tormenting me. Eventually it was time to go to bed. I was still wondering where she had had the tat done. She already had a tribal scroll on her lower bag which still gave me a hard on every time I saw it. Anytime she was wearing jeans and a crop top and bent over, I could see it. She had an amazing body anyway for a 35 year old but to me, that tattoo just enhanced it - gave people even more reason to look at her amazing ass. And I loved it when people ogled her. So where was the new one - on her breast, side, butt - I had no idea. We went to the bedroom and I got into bed - she went into the bathroom and I heard her going about her usual routine. Then the door opened and she had on a short nighty.

'Come onnnnn!' I growled - 'show me.'

She slowly lifted the hem of the nighty and there, just beside her landing strip of pubic hair, was a beautiful little flower in purple with stem heading down towards her bald pussy lips. Still swollen around the new marking she looked at me with a smile.

'Do you like?'

I sighed. 'Oh baby - it's beautiful,' I replied.

'It's still very sore but he said it should go down within a few days' she replied.

'I love it too - it's sooo sexy isn't it?' Her pussy lips looked swollen too.

'Errr, are you ok?' I asked.

'Yes babe - I'm just very, very turned on - it was a sexy experience too'.

Suddenly it dawned on me - she had said 'He.'

'Errr who did it for you?' I asked nervously.

'A guy called Brad - he was - ummmm - well he was very cute,' she said coyly. 'The girl I'd booked was off sick and Brad was the only person who had some time to do the tattoo. They'd said I could come back on another day but when I met Brad, he was very handsome'.

My cock was raging now.

'I hope you don't mind honey but it kind of turned me on the thought of opening my legs for a fella I didn't know.' She looked at me and gulped. 'God it was soooo horny. When I told him where I wanted the tat his eyes nearly popped out of his head'.

The thought that some guy had spent at least an hour or so around my wife's nether regions - in very close proximity to her beautiful pussy was such a turn on for me.

She smiled - 'yes honey, I was so horny letting him see my pussy. It tickled like crazy while he was drawing the design. I was squirming all the time but sort of kept my legs closed. I only really had to open them when he got to the stem.'

I looked closer – the stem didn't really go between her legs so I wasn't sure why she'd have to open them.

'Brad had just laughed and said he was going to give me a major discount,' my sexy wife added.

I walked up to her and put my hand down towards her pussy.

'Careful' she said, 'don't touch my tattoo yet - it's still too sore.'

I put my fingertips on her pussy lips. They were so swollen - my finger just slipped in - she was so wet too.

'Did he touch you at all?' I asked.

She looked away guiltily.

'What?' I asked.

She looked back at me - straight in the eyes.

'Err, I kind of misbehaved,' she said. 'I was so turned on after he had drawn on the design. Honey, I was going to go off to the loo to bring myself off but I saw he had a huge hard on. He did say that if I couldn't keep still, he could smudge the tattoo. I'd looked at him and laughed and said 'you got problems too Mister!' and pointed to his cock.' She gave me a guilty smile, gulped and then said, 'He turned and locked the door and asked if I'd excuse him – he needed to go off to the toilet. I knew what he was going to do hon – so I kind of took the initiative. I opened my legs and started playing with my clit. I told him he should play with himself too and then we could get on with the tattoo.'

I groaned – my cock was raging now – actually throbbing with my heartbeat.

She looked at me and smiled. 'You naughty boy – you love this don't you?'

I nodded. She gave my cock a couple of strokes – I nearly came.

'Tell me more babe,' I said.

'Well it only took me a couple of minutes and I was on the edge.'

'What about him – what was he doing?' I asked.

'He had pulled his cock out of his jeans and was playing with it. It was big – like yours baby but the end was purple and so swollen. He looked like he was about to come and was looking around for somewhere to spurt so I grabbed him and put my mouth over him. Oh honey, you should have seen the look on his face. I nearly choked there was so much – he squirted so hard some went on my face and hair but I swallowed the rest.'

I looked at her face – her hair, her lips – I couldn't believe only a few hours earlier someone had come in her mouth. I kissed the top of her head. I kissed her deeply trying to make out some taste of cum.

My cock was bursting.

She saw and smiled 'You horny man – you liked it that I was bad didn't you?'

I gulped and nodded. My cock started jumping in my shorts. She smiled and dropped her hand down. She pulled my shorts down and then slowly started to stroke me. After about three strokes, I came violently - cum erupting across her front - onto her nighty and even some onto her face.

'You naughty boy,' she said as my sperm dripped off her.

The rest of the week was just a massive shagfest. Every time we had chance, we were at each other. It turned me on so much when I kissed her – that she'd had someone else's cum and cock in her mouth. And of course as the week went on, the tattoo looked better and better. It was no longer sore so I could kiss it and cum on it. She made a point of wearing short T shirts to bed so it was always in view. I was almost obsessed by it – it was truly beautiful – just like her.

We were in the middle of a torrid session when her mobile went off. My cock was in her as she leant over and grabbed it off the bedside table and answered. She turned and looked at me a little embarrassed as she spoke to the caller.

'Errr yes – it's great thanks. Yes, he loves it. All healed now and no problems at all'. Then a little giggle. I looked at her with enquiring eyes. 'Yes, Brad' she said emphatically. 'I will have to ask him. Will call you back'.

I looked at her. She smiled back – a dirty smile it was too. My cock was still in her after all.

'That was Brad. He called to see how the tattoo is. I told him you loved it.'

I started pushing in an out of her again. She groaned. 'God you really love it don't you baby?'

I just nodded.

'Brad's asked if he can see it to make sure it's all good. Honey, would that be okay with you? He's asked if he can take me for a drink on Saturday to have a quick look,' she purred.

I could feel my cock swelling even more. I was so close to cumming.

'Do you want to go for a drink with him?' I asked. 'Would you show it to him now it's all healed?'

She just smiled and said 'only if it's ok with you. If it is, I'd love to.'

I exploded inside her. She started cumming as she felt the strength of my spurts into her. I was grunting like an animal as I came. We both came down and calmed a little. My cock came out of her and I watched as a copious amount of cum dribbled from between her beautiful pussy lips.

'I guess that's a 'yes' then,' she smiled at me. I kissed her and she started to stroke my cock again. 'I'll meet him Saturday night and we'll probably have to go back to his place for him to take a look'. My cock amazingly started to get hard again. 'You bad, bad man,' she said.

Saturday night came round. I'd been out all day – so had she – shopping etc. When I came in, I could hear the shower. I went straight down to the bathroom to say hi just as she was getting out. I noticed she'd had another wax and had just a tiny strip of hair – which just enhanced the wonderful flower tattoo. She still hadn't seen me and as she bent over to dry her legs and feet, I saw her lower back tattoo and noticed her beautiful bulging pussy from behind. I walked up to her and she turned and smiled at me. My hand went down between her lips and she was soaking wet – glistening already. I mentioned this and of course she related it to the shower. I then slipped a finger into her, withdrew it and then tasted her. God she was swollen and horny already – and of course so was I.

She carried on drying herself and looked up at me.

"I got some new undies today hon – hope that's ok'.

'For tonight?' I asked.

'Well it seems a shame not to wear them doesn't it', she replied. I gulped and just nodded, my cock swelling even more.

For the next 20 minutes, I was treated to the show of her putting on her make-up, new semi sheer knickers (through which you could see most of the tattoo) and a low cut bra. She then put on a crop top and some low riding jeans. She looked so horny and good and her lower back tattoo was perfectly on display. She kept teasing me – touching my cock through my shorts.

'You love it that I'm going out with Brad tonight don't you?' she taunted.

I just nodded again.

'Err, how far do you think you'll go love?' I asked.

'Dunno – not sure – I'll have to see how it goes and how horny I'm feeling,' she replied.

'Huh? I just meant how far will you go with showing him the tattoo? Just through your new undies or pull them to one side? Isn't that why you got them see-through?' I asked.

'Oh sorry, I thought you were asking if we'd go further than last time ... um yeah, sure, we'll see how it goes.'

So now my heart was racing. Was she thinking of actually fucking him? Was that what this was all about? Had she bought condoms – she's not on the pill because I've had the snip. With all these unanswered questions, I thought I was almost going to come. Any movement rubbed against me and I was really close. All of a sudden, she got up, looked at her watch and announced it was time to go. I followed her down the hall to the front door, mesmerised as usual by her beautiful swinging ass and gorgeous lower back tattoo wondering if that beautiful pussy was going to get filled with someone else's cock tonight. She tuned and winked at me as she opened the front door.

'Love you babe. Don't wait up though as I might be late'.

With that, she gave me a hard kiss on the lips and she was gone.

To be continued