The New Tattoo Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues to play.
2.2k words
3.9
44.7k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch when she came in and as soon as I saw her, I knew something was going on. She had a big grin on her face and was positively bristling with excitement. Her body language also gave something away. She seemed to be slinking towards me and as she did, she swayed her hips in an exaggerated way. She dropped down on the couch right next to me, almost seeming out of breath.

"Honey, I've got something to ask you. Please say 'yes', pleeeeease," she said breathlessly to me. "I promise it'll be worth it and I promise I'll make it up to you babe!" she exclaimed. As she did this, her hand settled on my thigh and started towards my crotch.

"I can hardly say 'yes' until you tell me what it is can I love," I replied. "What's the big deal? What's happening?"

"Err, it's Brad, babe. He's asked me to accompany him to a tattoo convention up on the coast. Please say I can go, please honey?" and with that, she moved her hand up a little higher. As much as I resisted, my cock gave me away ... again as it started to swell.

Brad had inked a new tattoo on her around 6 months ago and the beautiful flower was right inside her bikini line. As such, he seemed to have fallen in lust with my wife (well what blue-blooded male wouldn't spending a couple of hours drawing on her pussy?). I loved this and even more so when she had been on a date with him after and spent the night being a very bad girl.

"I'm not sure love," I said.

"Well HE seems quite sure," she said as she rubbed me through my jeans. "Hey, I haven't finished yet. I thought I could go for the two-day conference with Brad and then you could come up and we'd go to the nudist beach if you wanted?" she pouted at me. "How about it? It's a great opportunity and I know how much you want to see me at the nudist beach."

Of course at this suggestion, it seemed all my dark desires were to be realised. I had so wanted to see her on the nudist beach for such a long time. Her new tattoo would draw the eye of everyone to her beautiful pussy and give people a great excuse to take a long hard look at her landing strip and swollen lips. Men brazenly ogling her pussy was another massive turn-on for me. I knew she'd be careless too 'accidentally' opening her legs for anyone who happened to stop by on the beach for a chat or a look.

She seemed to notice my cock was twitching even more and rubbed me a little harder. She then started to unbutton me and my hardness popped out. I saw there was precum on the tip already. Her hand encircled me and her thumb started rubbing the juice over the end.

"So what do you think? Can we do it please?" she said as she continued her gentle rubbing. I groaned as I felt the end of my cock swelling even more. I couldn't believe how this wonderful woman, who I adore and who adores me wanted this so badly. It was this mad desire she had that turned me on so much. We still had a great sex life and were best friends, lovers and life partners. But I just loved the thought of her being a slut from time to time and boy oh boy, did it ever spice things up in the bedroom.

"I really don't know hon. I mean it's a bit different you actually going away with him rather than just on a date," I stammered although my mind was racing already and cock almost cummng. "Is it really something you want to do?" I added.

With that, she dropped her hand from me and stood in front of me. She slowly teased down her skin-tight jeans. There in front of me was the place of my desires. Through her sheer panties, I could see the neat line of pubes and the beautiful tattoo. She slowly drew her panties down and stepped forward so my face was just by her pussy. She took my hand and placed the middle finger on her smooth nether lips. I could feel she was hot, swollen and soaked. I bent the finger and it slipped easily into her, her wetness covering my finger. She let out a groan.

"Does that convince you I want to go?" she purred as she stepped back.

"Ok, ok, I guess so - when is it?" I asked.

"Next week. Thank you, thank you thank you," she said. With that, she stepped forward and pressed her pussy onto my face. An automatic reaction - my tongue came out and I started frantically licking her, tasting her arousal feeling the drips of moisture into my mouth. She started bucking onto my face and I knew she was about to cum. I licked harder grinding my chin into her clitoris and she came all over my face.

A few days went by and the tension grew as she got closer to leaving. She went off and bought new clothes, had her hair done and of course had the landing strip trimmed up. She bought a couple of super-short skirts and dresses and I couldn't help but wonder how Brad was going to enjoy my wife.

Then, two days before she was to leave, she explained she could not have any more sex with me. She explained she wanted to be 'clean and tight' for Brad to enjoy. So those two nights, she allowed me to lick her to orgasm while she blew me. Her beautiful silky smooth pussy lips were so distended and I was so turned on with the thought Brad's cock would be penetrating them in the next day or so. It meant that each time I came, she had to hold my cock away from her as my spurts travelled further than before. And each time she drained my cock, she gave me a sly smile her knowing how much I loved her being a slut.

And so the day finally came. I was quite nervous as she got ready for the flight. I had called her a cab which was on its way almost. I sat on the bed watching her as she put the finishing touches to her make up. Then she took off her robe and looked at the clothes she had laid out on the dresser. Short skirt, crop top exposing her midriff and low heels. I suddenly realised there were no panties.

"Err hon, are you gonna wear any panties?" I asked.

"No. Brad asked me not to wear any the whole time we're there. Is that ok babe?" she pouted back at me.

"I guess it will have to be," I stammered. "What about condoms by the way?"

"I've been to the doc and he's given me some morning-after pills - just in case." she added with a sultry smirk. My mouth went dry. My cock reared. The thought that she might let him cum in her was almost too much. "Brad hates condoms but he did say he'd do his best to not cum in me. Don't worry darling, if he does, I've got the pills," she said.

And with that, she pulled on her clothes and announced she was ready. I pulled her towards me and we kissed. My hand went down between her legs and I felt she was already soaking wet. I realised with a gulp just how easy it had been to access her pussy and therefore just how short that skirt really was. I looked at her pleadingly, wanting a final pleasure with my wife but then we heard the sound of a horn. The taxi was here. Within 2 minutes, she had left - left me with a raging hard on and aching heart.

I awoke with that bad feeling you get when you're disturbed in the middle of the night. At first I wasn't sure what had woken me and then I realised it was my phone - a text message. She'd sent one earlier to say they'd arrived safely and that the hotel was nice. They were going to relax, have a bite to eat and then turn in early.

My sleepy brain tried to calculate the time there - they were two hours behind I thought. I reached for the phone and opened the text. It was a picture - of a huge cock - the end very purple and swollen with pre-cum dribbling down and the eye open. It looked to be at least 8 or 9 inches long and was fat. I could see flesh behind the cock and could see my wife's hand around it tight. This was how I could tell it was a fat cock - as her hand didn't quite make it around the girth. I looked back at the message. 'Brad's cock' was the subject line. No message.

A second text was there already. I eagerly opened this one too. She was placing Brad's cock at the entrance to her pussy. Her lips were swollen and pink and the end of his cock was already coated in her wetness. Her lips were just parted - ready and accepting.

I only had to wait around 20 seconds and another text. I wanted to see this in bigger format so walked over to the laptop and plugged in the phone. I opened the next picture straight to the screen. Now it was there in full size glory. She was fully impaled on his cock. It was as deep as it could go. I could see their juices at the base of his cock. She was clearly soaked. I could see the beautiful rose tattoo too. I couldn't help thinking how far into her that cock was.

There were no other messages for a while so I dragged the other images across to the laptop. I realised I was salivating. Needless to say my cock was dripping like a tap. I resisted the urge to stroke as I knew I would come instantly but did not know how many more photos I might get.

Then another. This time she was raised up off him. His cock was so shiny with her wetness and her lips distended and open. Her hand was gripping the base of him as though she would not dare let go of her prize. I could see more pre-cum oozing out of him, it making a bump in the other juices on him.

Nothing again for a while. I drank some water - waited. Then a photo of her butt with him behind. She was clearly on all fours with Brad buried as deep as he could get. Clearly he was the one holding the phone now. This sort of felt bizarre. Like a porn show and the thought that he was taking photos - for me - was very strange. It seemed he must have liked his new role as three more photos arrived in quick succession. One with his huge member resting between her butt cheeks - there was precum still dripping from him, this time onto her lower back tattoo. The next was a view of her pussy while she was still on all fours. It was so swollen and open. I just wished I could bury my face into her - taste her juices.

The last photo was of her now squatting on him. He was lying on his back and was holding the camera to one side - presumably by his shoulder. I could see his cock inside her and her beautiful line of pubes and tattoo.

My shorts were soaked. I had not expected this wanton display but it was so sexy. So wonderfully horny that my beautiful wife had thought to share this with me. I was so turned on to realise that he had a huge cock and that she clearly loved having it buried in her. I squeezed myself to try and calm down. But my cock would not stop throbbing in time to my heartbeat. I pulled off my boxers and saw that I was swollen beyond belief - purple end just shiny - looking like I was ready to explode. I stroked once then stopped.

Another message arrived. I realised it had been around 10 minutes since the last one. I opened it on the screen. I gazed upon my wife's pussy. Swollen, wet, shiny. Just in the foreground was Brad's cock. And there, all over the rose tattoo, was what looked like a pint of cum. It was starting to dribble down across her landing strip and towards her vaginal lips.

This time, I held my cock, stroked down once and then ejaculated everywhere. It almost hurt it was so hard. I could feel the muscles contract with spurts going everywhere.

There was then one last message - this one a text, not a picture. All it said was 'I love you.'