The New Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature teacher and new student get acquainted.
4.2k words
4.25
77.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 The New Teacher

On this Monday morning Victoria Mueller was apprehensive as she entered the old brick building that would be from now on her working place. She did not have another choice since the situation on her old school, which had been in a plush and modern building, had become very awkward for her. Finally, she herself had asked to be transferred to another school in the school district of Hamburg, Germany, and there had not been much of a choice for a short-term transfer.

On the same Monday, eighteen-year-old Alexander Aronski did arrive in the same brick building for the first day in his new class. It was unfortunate that his Russian family had moved from another city to Hamburg just in his last half-year before finishing school. He was sure that he would master the 'Abitur', but his grades might suffer a bit and it was sure awkward to start in a new class in mid-term.

Both met in the entrance hall. Their eyes met shortly, but both were absorbed by their own thoughts, not knowing that fate would bring them together very soon again. However, as she climbed the stairs, Alexander could not help but follow her with his eyes, routinely trying to peek under every skirt that moved on stairs; and in her case, the legs were worth a look. However, the young man continued his way to the school secretary, while the teacher climbed to the first level, where the school director resided.

The school director Mr. Johannes Maier did welcome Victoria Mueller quite nicely. He excused himself for having to be short and needing to get her as soon as possible into the biology course for the last grade. He looked inquisitively towards her - it was not that often, that a teacher changed in mid-term; but he knew better than to ask for her reasons. Mrs. Mueller recognized that look on his face. Certainly he was wondering about her husband. Her husband – yes, formally Michael was still her husband - had been the director of her former school. Moreover, he had had the incredible nerve to start a love affair with a new young blonde colleague right under her very eyes. They had been married now for nineteen years and he was approaching his 50th birthday, while she was approaching her 42nd birthday.

She still looked very trim and attractive with her dark blond hairs and her green eyes framing a slightly Slavic face form with prominent jawbones - at least she thought herself to be attractive, while that girlfriend of her husband had shaken her self-confidence. Her friends confirmed that her figure was still attractive; envying her for delicate skin and her firm thighs and breasts and the look on Mr. Maier's face seemed to confirm that she was still attractive ... in the eyes of a 65 year old man.

Her mind returned to her husband, while the director explained about his school. This was not the first time that Michael had flirted with a younger woman, but it had never been serious enough to endanger her relation, he always apologized very soon for his 'bouts of hormone fever', as he called it and he had always assured her that he would never leave her.

So at first she had assumed that this was just a straw fire to be extinguished soon, but it did last and to her utter humiliation he had started to kiss that horny bitch named Yvette openly in the school, calling her names like 'my sweet apple pie', 'my only darling Yvette' and 'Cherie Yvette'. In the school where every colleague knew that she was being cheated. That was just so low! And if that was not enough he had finally asked her for separation, wanting to marry that big-breasted slut with her provocative mini-skirts. On the very same day, she had asked to be transferred to another school. And here she sat now, listening to the director droning on about his school.

Meanwhile, Alexander Aronski absolved the administrative formalities for entering this school. The school secretary was a bit puzzled, because most students tried to avoid changing in mid-term, because of the adaptation time required in a new class and school. He recognized that look of pity on the face of the elderly woman, but he tried to ignore it.

Anyway, his family did not care very much for school. His single mother just had to cater to every whim of her new companion, hoping that Nikolai Gudajew would marry her 'soon' enough, before her child was to be born. She was just thirty-two and still being very slim, despite her five children. His soon-to-be stepfather had a used car business, selling cheap cars to poor immigrants. He was not getting rich, but well-to-do for a person who had finished school at the sixth grade. Alexander hated his guts – that guy was so abusive and illiterate. He would never understand what his literate and intelligent mother saw in this man. There was no doubt that she was attracted to him, while he could not imagine one reason to be attracted to this man. His stepfather-to-be was barely medium height and displaying more fat than muscles.

His delicately boned mother had frequently been the target of his authoritative manners, when he spanked her in the bedroom. He did not even hide the fact, when he asked her in front of everybody in the family to go into the bedroom, announcing that she deserved some smacks on her bottom. To his utter surprise his mother never protested, but followed him meekly into the room, where soon after the rhythmic sounds of a bare bottom spanking could be heard - inevitably followed by the sound of lovemaking. When they both resurfaced later, he was always beaming, especially when she sat down gingerly on the chair, pulling a face. When Nikolai was alluring deviously to her problems of sitting down, she then smiled sweetly at him - that especially angered Alex and made him almost sick - how could one be smiling for being mistreated?. At least Nicolai had the decency to stop spanking her when she got pregnant.

Fortunately, he did not dare to touch Alex - since his stepson-to-be was taller than he was and more muscular, even when he had protested openly to the outrageous treatment of his mother. She had hushed him, telling him that it was her choice, which made him even angrier. Of course, as her companion decided to move from the outskirts of the city into the town itself, she immediately agreed without even thinking about the impact on her son.

Mr. Maier finished his presentation about his school. On the way to the classroom, he explained that they had a shortage of teachers due to illness and so she would have to start immediately on this very day. Victoria was a bit surprised to start that quickly, but she did not object. Mr, Maier introduced her to the biology course of 25 boys and girls. She knew how to address a new class by heart. She asked everyone to place a hand-written nameplate on her or his desk.

When it knocked at the door and a young man appeared informing her that he was new to the school, she recognized him immediately as the student she had encountered earlier in the entrance hall. She smiled at him:" I am new at this school, too."

Then she was asking him as well to place a nameplate on his desk. She was writing her name on the whiteboard and explained that she would like to be called Mrs. Mueller, while she would address them by their first name yet addressing them formally with "Sie" instead of the informal "Du" used for the smaller students.

She continued by announcing a test to be written immediately in order to assess the knowledge level of this class. She was used to the collective groan that inevitably followed such an announcement. As she distributed the questionnaire with carefully chosen questions, she saw the recognition in their eyes that she seemed to be an efficient teacher with a natural authority. That was even more identifiable the next day, as she delivered the corrected test sheets with appropriate comments that apparently matched the students own assessment of their knowledge. Her authority was quickly established that way. To her surprise, Alexander was one of the best, even as he was very new in the class.

After the break that followed the biology hour, she observed some commotion in the class, as some girls made fun of Alexander Aronski. Some photos had escaped from one of his books, showing a woman in her late twenties or early thirties in various attires; amongst those one a bathing suit and one showing her in maternity wear and another one breastfeeding. They had managed to get a hold of some of those pictures, and giggled provocatively, teasing him that this was probably his lover and running away with the pics. He explained earnestly that this was his mother. His mother had become a single mom at a very young age and that indeed he did love her a lot as his mother had taken care of the family for all the time, making it possible for him to attend high school. This made the girls even more giggle.

Victoria Mueller decided not to intervene, as the young man might find it offensive to be helped. However, as they showed the pictures all around the class, and Alexander was getting seriously embarrassed as Thomas, one of the guys always ready for a laugh, commented slyly that he had fucked his mother pointing to her in maternity wear; she decided to intervene by ordering everybody to assume their seats again at their desks. Then she asked the girls to render the pictures immediately back to Alex, since those were private property, explaining that they would probably also not like it if pictures of them would circulate without their consent showing them bare-breasted and then she pounded even more on the guy with his malicious comment.

She underlined the fact of the difficult social situation of single parents in the society and that indeed it was not easy for them to have their children educated properly. Making fun of that was certainly not the right message as young Alex was thankful for having the privilege to get educated, while young Thomas had not even done his homework, apparently not caring for his education and taken it as granted.

She scolded them: "Some of you are actually active in Christian organisations, - yes Thomas, you are among those - where loving your parents is part of the Ten Commandments – and yet you make fun of it in a nasty way...!" That made all of them think twice and some were actually ashamed.

Alexander was grateful for that intervention. He had feared that those intimate pictures of his mom would circulate through the whole school, making his life difficult and probably embarrassing his mom on top of it. He looked with respect to that courageous teacher who preached moral values. That was certainly not popular. Victoria Mueller was very much surprised as he told her so in unpretentious sincerity. Somehow, that young man impressed her by his love for his mother, which was certainly an uncommon feature for an eighteen-year-old boy. Yet his appreciation of being allowed to go to higher education really moved her, since all other German boys that she knew, took all that and certainly their teachers for granted, while young Alexander was different.

Victoria was not sure if that interven-tion had been purposeful, since the young man might now get even more comments, but it had seemed to be the right thing to do and she would certainly not tolerate that kind of nasty comments during her class hours. She had to prepare the next hours, so she went home after lunch hour. She worked the whole afternoon. In the evening, she had to go back to school, as she had promised the janitor of the school to close the gym. The Volleyball team of the local sports club had just finished playing against another team from out of town, she saw that young student Alexander amidst the people watching the game. She waited until the game was finished, and then inspected the hall, making sure that everybody had left. She felt a bit uneasy, as a male spectator with piercing eyes had lingered around much longer than necessary.

When she wanted to exit the gym and close it, she had a nasty surprise. There was that person with his piercing eyes again, apparently, he had been waiting for her at the exit: "Hey, Baby, we will have a special game now... Go back into the gym again!" He grinned maliciously.

She blanched and got quickly her mobile phone out: "I will call the police!"

However, he quickly grabbed her hand and wrestled the phone from her hands: "Oh, Baby – don't do that...."

At this very moment, Alexander appeared, him having forgotten some items in the hall. He grasped the situation within a moment: "Mrs. Mueller - is this man harassing you in some way?" The man turned quickly, dropped the mobile phone and ran away.

She was so relieved, that she hugged the young student impulsively: "Thank you so much, Alexander. I am so happy that you had to come back..."

He was embarrassed and blushed ostensibly, as she hugged him, yet he did like it very much, he mumbled: "No problem..." She was also surprised how good it felt to touch a young, muscular, male body. He was wearing a blue denim jeans and a light blue T-shirt that seemed to enhance the athletic build of his shoulders. It reminded her hauntingly how she missed the body of her husband, which was now enjoyed by that bitch. As he offered willingly to accompany her every evening that she would close the gym, she accepted without thinking. That very evening she arranged to close the gym again on the next day, the janitor of the school was not against it, as he wanted to play cards with friends.

She wanted to tell him right away in the morning, but in the unmerciful light of the day instead of the silkily dimmed light of the dawn she remembered easily that he was her student - and that it was not right for a teacher to establish a close private contact to her student, even if it was only for guarding her against an assault. Nevertheless, as Alex asked her directly, if she would close the gym today, she nodded affirmatively.

In the evening, she pondered what to wear, and then she chided herself for wanting to impress her student. In consequence, she chose just ordinary blue jeans and a simple white blouse.... but she made sure that the jeans were fitting her quite well. Her petite figure allowed for a tight fit without any problem zones being displayed. She was certainly not tall, but she was with 5'4 not that small yet quite slender and graceful, weighing 120 pounds. As she arrived at the gym hall, the basketball team was starting to pack. She waited inside the gym for them to leave. Alexander arrived as the last ones were preparing to leave.

He beamed at her in admiration: "This way you almost look like my mom!"

She knew that this was probably meant as a compliment, yet she was not pleased to hear his statement. She quickly assumed control and asked him to help her move away the gymnastic mats. He was very eager to do that alone: "Please, Mrs. Mueller, you don't have to do that."

She smiled, as he ploughed away in his tight yellow T-shirt, making his muscles move as he brought the mats into the semi-dark corner of the gym hall. It was a pleasure to see him work for her. In the meantime, she extinguished the main lights and made sure that she had all the keys for closing the gym hall. Finally, she called him to the exit, as she moved herself to the way out:

"Please hurry, I will switch off the lights in a moment." She waited a moment, and then she turned into the narrow passageway leading to the exit. She had switched off the last lights, and she was moving in the dark, narrow passage to the exit.

Just as she was close to the egress she turned again and wanted to call him, but in this very moment, he bumped into her: "Ohhh! I am so sorry, I hope I didn't..." He was genuinely shocked, while she tried to stabilize herself by holding on to him.

As he felt her breasts touching his body, he stopped suddenly talking and held his breath. She sensed his sudden excitement and could just not resist that urge to kiss him briefly, disguising that as her need to stabilize. She disengaged rapidly, turning the light on and thanking him effusively for helping her close the gym. Alexander was completely confused, had he been dreaming or had she indeed kissed him? He looked at her wonderingly.

She smiled enigmatically, yet she could not help but admire his open face. That one was a fascinating mixture of immature looking innocent blue eyes and a front devoid of any wrinkles like a baby's skin, coupled with very manly features like that square chin, that looked so decisive, and those bearded stubbles on his cheeks, that looked so very much enticing in terms of rubbing her own face against it.

After a week on a Wednesday again about the same scheme unfolded, she arranged again with the janitor to close the gym. This time it would be a Badminton tourney. She hummed happily as she went to her class. Today she had to give only two hours of biology and one hour of French.

In the evening, she pondered again what to wear, but this time she decided that she wanted to tantalize her student. The day before she had so much fun, so she wanted to tease him again. If her hubby could flirt and tease, so could she. She told herself that it was just an innocent game, knowing in her inner self that this was just some false pretence. But of course, yesterday nothing had happened that could not be denied to the outer world. And the same would apply for today, she told herself. She chose a short, white and straight skirt, staying in line with the Badminton event, and a green, clinging T-shirt, complemented by white sandals with moderate heels.

Alexander arrived only a minute after her. He beamed at her in open admiration: "You..., you look terrific!"

Now that was a true compliment, she was very pleased to hear him voice that. She waited patiently for the Badminton players to leave, as he could not take his eyes from her. After all had left, she asked him to move away the baseballs that had served as seating places for some of the spectators.

He was again very eager to do that alone: "Please, Mrs. Mueller, you sit on the bench and wait for me to do that."

She smiled, as he toiled in his tight blue T-shirt, straining his muscles as he brought the balls into the dark corner of the gym hall, while she sat happily watching him on a wooden bench.

Alexander was really thrilled to see his teacher in that provocative short white skirt sitting on the bench, revealing a lot of her thighs. He just couldn't believe his eyes. That must be a dream, he thought. Could it be that she had been putting that on for his benefit? Probably not, she might have met a friend before on the Badminton Team, as there was a racket displayed on the bench at her side. He gulped nervously, as she crossed her legs deliberately. He had to look away, if he wanted to hide his sudden desire.

For her, it was so cute to watch him in his apparent dilemma. It was obvious that he wanted to eye her all over, yet could not bring himself to do that openly. When there were only a few basket balls left, Victoria asked him if he would mind, if she already prepared for leaving, since she had left her coat at the entrance. He didn't mind at all. She asked him to turn out the lights, when he was finished with the basket ball transport... and felt her heart pounding in anticipation. Alexander nodded shortly. She exited into the narrow corridor, extinguishing the lights there as she arrived at the way out. She waited for a few moments, adapting to the darkness and pulling her heels off. There was still some light coming from the hall.

After he turned off the switch close to the big box containing the basket balls he had to feel the rest of his way to it, cause the sudden change from light to darkness made him as good as blind.

Immediately after it got dark, she started back into the hall tip-toeing rapidly and silently. Today, the sky was covered in dark clouds; in consequence it was pitch dark in the hallway as he turned out the lights in the hall, but she quickly made her way back into the hall that was less dark because of the huge windows.

12