The New Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
A role reversal begins between teacher and student in terms.
3.4k words
4.16
26.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got back home seeing the Swiss ball in her apartment, Victoria pondered for some moments how she got herself into this affair with her student Alex? Was it an affair or had it just been a passing moment? She preferred it to be a momentary lapse of judgment on her part, even if that guy was really cute, but being with a much younger student was really awkward, to say the least. She was decided to forget her temporary lapse of assessment as soon as possible, as she saw that indulging in inappropriate passions had been a mistake. She was determined not to see Alex again on such a frivolous level.

The very next morning she announced to her biology class that everybody could call her Miss Victoria now. This was in the first lesson of the day. She rationalized that by telling she had heard that there were confusions with Mrs. Marianne Mueller from the Math class. She knew exactly that she would alienate Alex by depriving him of that privileged way of addressing her and she did that on purpose to let him know that there would be no other meetings with her.

Pointedly she ignored the hurt look on the face of Alex, as she announced that. There was no need to tell him anything in private, that message ought to be clear enough, she thought.

Alexander was devastated. Apparently all that happened yesterday had been just a game for her. He understood of course that it was dangerous for her to be involved with a student, as she had expressed that quite clearly. Maybe she was right about that, but he had clearly indicated that he wouldn't tell anybody, so could they not try and meet clandestinely? But he knew better then to ask her that question openly.

During the lesson she asked the students to form small teams of two to three students for project groups stating their preferences of subjects in written form, which she would introduce to tasks in the museum close to her home. She would pursue that the next day. The rest of the day passed uneventfully. She was tired and went to sleep early.

After breakfast at home, she descended down to her letter box and fetched her mail. Apart from a lot of advertisement, it contained a notice from the lawyer of her husband informing her that her divorce would be pronounced in court tomorrow, if there would be no objections from any party about it. She found herself to be shocked about it. Okay, she had discussed that with her lawyer and she knew that her husband had tried to accelerate the process, but none the less she suddenly found herself weeping. She couldn't stomach to be dumped for a young harlot like Yvette.

She tried to calm herself, but she couldn't do that completely. She needed some comfort, but all her friends were out of town. With that thought her mind switched to Alexander. Oh yes, he would provide her with the support that she desired - she would show herself that she was still attractive enough and that she didn't need her husband Michael, who had caused her all that grief.

Immediately after starting the biology lesson in her class she asked about the project teams. All had already been formed, with the exception of Alexander who had not yet found any to form a team with, since he was new to the class. She asked for the written ideas of all the teams, all of them had written almost a page covering their ideas since all of them were familiar with the museum; all of them, except for Alex. Victoria had already guessed so. She would help him find a suitable project team. Then she asked who of the teams could meet her in the sixth hour, where she had to give no lesson. She knew by heart that Alex would have a music lesson in that time frame. She plunged then into the subject of the current day, which was comparative studies of organs as indicators for biological development.

At the end of the lesson she asked Alex for a short talk after the current biology lesson. As all were just starting to leave class, she asked him aloud to come to her apartment, since he knew his way from him carrying the sport items to it, for a discussion which subject might fascinate him for that project work, preferably exploration subjects. Before he could ask any more, she left with the other students for recess.

The work day went by, having her disconcerted at times, when she thought about the divorce. She was not very concentrated when she discussed the task in the museum with the two project students and left for home as soon as she could.

Alexander did arrive in the apartment building on Friday after school, still wondering what that invitation from his teacher meant. Mrs. Mueller had not been very clear as she asked him to continue the discussion about the project. An exploration project, as she called it, what was that supposed to mean?

He was thrilled to have been invited to pass again at her apartment, but he was not sure whether this meant something more than a project discussion. She had been so brief and businesslike in the class, which probably meant she just had that project work in mind. On the other she did have invited him to her flat, but she had said that out aloud, which she never would do, if there would be more than school tasks, or would it? He climbed all the stairs up to the third floor with his heart pounding hard in his chest, hoping against all hope that there would be more than just a project discussion.

As Victoria heard the bell, her heart started beating faster. She knew that she was playing with fire, but it had to be. She could not accept to sit around and have that divorce occurring to her like an inevitable fate, making her look like a victim of her unfaithful husband - oh no! She was going to show Michael and herself that she was not just the dejected lover her husband imagined her to be. And Alex would be just the right guy at the right time to achieve that. She was taking a deep breath then she opened the door. She saw him standing in front of her door; he was standing there in a stance that indicated him feeling a bit insecure. That was just so cute!

She smiled at him in a reassuring way: "Nice to see you being so punctual."

Alex rejoiced in seeing her smiling. Instantly his hopes soared then crashed again, as he heard that factual remark about being on time.

The teacher observed the evolution of emotions being displayed on his face and she saw the hidden hope gleaming in his eyes. "Alex, come in, please."

She then asked him in a light tone: "You know, why you are here, don't you?" She enjoyed it very much to tease him.

Alex entered into the apartment and then responded hesitatingly: "To, to talk about the project works on exploration subjects?"

She laughed softly: "Exactly. What would you say if I wanted to explore more of you...?"

She enjoyed him seeing in the tight blue jeans and that white and black T-shirt that was emphasizing his muscular chest and shoulders.

He couldn't believe his ears, he gasped involuntarily as he heard her voice in an almost casual tone. Then there was an immense joy displayed on his face.

She laughed easily, as she hugged him. Then she whispered naughtily in his ears:

"Go into the bedroom, I want to undress you right away. What would you say if I am going to put a blindfold on you, as soon as you enter bedroom? You know, just in remembering that you should see less and feel more..."

He scowled a bit: "But you are so beautiful, I want to see you all the time."

But then he refrained from objecting any further, remembering the course of events the other day and admitted sheepishly:

"Perhaps you are right, but maybe..."

His voice trailed off, as her hand was taking his and leading him to the bedroom. His eyes followed her as he admired the pretty red dress she had on. It was following her feminine forms so nicely and her well-rounded hips seemed to promise him heaven on earth.

Victoria smiled as she promised him a rather special blindfold while entering the bedroom. She turned around and kissed him sweetly on his lips. He returned the favor ardently and then held her hands.

He remarked the golden marriage band consciously for the first time and asked her right away: "What about your husband?"

Victoria's smile died on her face. She faced him openly and answered in a serious tone: "I am getting divorced tomorrow. We have been living separately now for quite a while. I have not been seeing him other than at the lawyers. I might as well get rid of that marriage ring today."

She took it off and placed it on the cupboard. Alex was very much relieved to hear that. He suddenly enjoyed being with his teacher quite a lot more. He kissed her more fervently and voiced his joy out aloud: "I am so happy to, to be able to see you." He didn't dare to say more, even if he wanted to.

His exuberant enthusiasm did show anyhow and touched her a lot. That was exactly what she needed, somebody who was falling head over heels for her, somebody who did make her feel attractive, somebody who did make her feel to be worthy of being loved. She hugged him intensely, being thankful for his youthful eagerness. She felt through his clothing and through her dress the tent that was definitely forming in his pants.

She laughed softly: "...and I will be able to see soon a lot more of you."

She kissed him softly on his cheeks, releasing her arms from hugging and bringing them down to open his belt.

Alex blushed intensely as he felt her hands opening his belt. He closed his eyes and let her open his jeans. She took a lot of care not to touch his staff, knowing how easily he got excited, but she managed to slide the jeans down to his knees without that. However, she noticed right away that his stick, freed from the constraining jeans, sprang forward like a jack-knife into his boxer-shorts. She could not help smiling. She told him to sit down on her bed. Then she lifted impatiently his T-shirt up, pulling it over his arms, and letting it drop onto the floor.

She smiled at him: "You do have a nice tan..."

Alex felt elated as his teacher complimented him. She must really like him. That immediately made him much bolder and he asked her curiously: "May I see you again tomorrow, Miss Victoria?"

She laughed spontaneously as this showed her the eagerness of this young man to meet her again and again. She bent down to him, kissed him lightly and whispered in his ears:

"Wait a moment, we do have just started today and you want to look for tomorrow? Let us first enjoy the moments to come..."

Alex reacted to that by peeking lustily into her décolleté, which was being highlighted by her pink tight fitting blouse.

She giggled amused: "Alex, I am afraid that too much 'optical incentives' will not be good for you ... Perhaps it is now time for you to get that 'special' blindfold I promised you."

She took a step back. But somehow she could not resist the temptation to show off a little bit. Teasingly she turned to the left and then to the right, making sure that her Bordeaux red dip skirt was swinging enough to flash for instants enough of her thighs to make his eyes grow wide. She was thrilled by the intense expression on his face that made her feel like a goddess. Her nipples got so hard that they ached and there was that familiar yearning in her loins, that made her feel wet.

Victoria was fixing his eyes with a mischievous smile as she finally brought her hands under the hem of her skirt in the back. She grasped the white cotton panties and pulled them down to her knees, and then under his enthralled stare she stepped out of them. She picked the simple yet at the border lines prettily laced bikini briefs up from the floor. And then she held them up by spreading them with both hands from the main opening, so that the ensemble seemed to form a helmet:

"This will be a very special blindfold for you..." She stepped close to him again and she pulled her panties slowly over his head, until the front piece of her panties were covering his eyes and nose completely. Then she placed herself sideways on his lap and finally she kissed his lips lightly.

Alex was speechless. He was not able to utter a single sound during the whole event. Yet there was no error possible, his delight about her 'show' was so clearly painted on his face as if he would have spelled it out in capital letters. He was clearly stunned, as he inhaled the inebriating perfume of her panties and felt her sit down on his lap. The stirring, fragrant scent of the slightly damp fabric covering her most intimate feminine parts made his head swimming, while the warmth of her buttocks on his naked thighs made his loins aching for more.

Victoria smiled as she perceived his being so captivated that he didn't even notice as she got up from his lap again - and he would be in for so much more... She couldn't wait to have him really... She kneeled in front of him, regarded silently the exciting picture of his head covered and his naked upper torso, while his pants were at his ankles and in his boxer shorts a solid tent was raised by his excitement.

She laughed easily as she said: "Lift yourself!" and she did not wait long but started to yank his boxer shorts off.

Alex was surprised but out of habit he obeyed his teacher immediately. Within seconds she had his underpants down to his knees and his penis right in her field of view. She exhaled deeply and told him in an almost strangled voice: "Oh, that is beautiful..." as his cock had its tip completely unsheathed.

Rapidly she opened the drawer of her bedside table and extracted a black rubber condom. She giggled shortly, sure that he had heard the drawer opening but not knowing what she had extracted from it: "Alex, will you please stretch yourself out on your back onto my bed?"

Alex frowned for a short moment but then he executed her demand willingly, feeling a bit awkward with his legs hobbled by his pants and boxer shorts still around his legs. She got onto the bed at his side.

She announced to him with a voice full of longing: "Now I'm gonna make you a true man!"

Impatiently she rolled the preservative with the dotted external surface down his penis. She licked her lips as she imagined his male tool to enter her very soon.

Alex felt insecure; being unable to see anything, while his most intimate male piece was being manipulated. For a brief moment he was afraid that she might hurt him in some way by taking advantage of his inexperience, and he was equally afraid that he might fail her again. This lack of confidence had its effect, against his own will his erection started to fade a little bit. He pulled a face, as he

Victoria frowned as well as she perceived his softening, but now she was beyond the point of no return. She could not refrain from wanting him inside her; she was feeling that long-missed pull in her lower body, that craving for being filled. She didn't care for getting her skirt off; rapidly she mounted over him, putting her spread knees left and right of his stomach, supporting her body by her outstretched arms at the sides of his chest. She slowly descended her bottom down to his loins while simultaneously she took her left hand and guided the rubber-covered tip of his cock to the swollen lips of her entrance. She withdrew her hand and sustained her body with both hands again.

She sighed lustfully as his spearhead started to part her folds: "I am going to make you mine!"

Her fantasy reached new heights as she remembered being the first woman to make love to his lovely male body. She descended slowly on his rod as she started to upright her posture, feeling that delicious pressure splitting her.

Alex was biting his lips as for the first time in his life his cock made intimate contact with the lovely sheath enclosing him. He could not refrain from whispering "Oh my ...."

He felt his flesh throb, as his teacher took more and more of him inside her. He was elated, feeling in heaven, enamoured with the knowledge of making love to such an attractive woman, not able to understand his luck. He was so infatuated that he had to tell her aloud: "I love you!"

Victoria beamed positively, as she heard his spontaneous declaration. How very cute, she thought, as she bent down to kiss him affectionately on his lips. She was half the way down and the structured rubber made her feel every inch of her advance. As she kissed him, she was getting up again in a soft movement, thrilled about the oh so long missed feeling in her insides. Longingly she descended a bit more quickly on him and separated her lips from his, as she enjoyed with closed eyes the wonderful friction that radiated through her whole body. She was definitely looking forward to her growing excitement and she tried to make it slow, to prolong that exquisite pleasure.

Alex kissed her fervently back. As she separated their faces he got now the courage to touch her hips and helping her with his hands to rise again. When he felt the rounding of her curves, he savoured the emotion rising in his body, making his loins ache, making his cock twitch.

Victoria got even more excited as she felt his searching hands on her hips, and she guided him to the right spots, as he was inexpertly trying to help her raise herself. She started to move, feeling the need for it.

She stopped, as she felt the tip of his cock being still safely inside her and let herself fall down on him, delighting in the heady feeling of the rapid penetration, giggling happily, feeling the tension mount in her. "Oh Alex, that feels so gooood!"

Alex groaned deeply, as his cock was rapidly vanishing inside her up to the hilt. His cock twitched again and then he was subjected to a first spasm and then more. He grunted heavily as his load was pumped out in a rapid sequence.

Victoria heard his frenzied breathing and was at first thrilled, then getting dismayed as she felt him getting soft again rapidly. And this was happening just as she was getting started for real! She tried not to show her disappointment as she realized that she just had promised him to make him a man, and she didn't want to take that away from him, so she cuddled immediately with him, trying to retain his cock inside her as long as possible, as she stretched herself out on him, with her thighs squeezed close.

Alex was so happy, concentrated on his very first time, that he entirely forgot asking her about her satisfaction. He was still proud having heard her exclaim that it was feeling so good, he felt just like the perfect lover and still being inside her made him feel so tender: "Miss Victoria, you are the most beautiful woman in the world! I love you!"

His ardour diminished her sexual disappointment quite a lot and she started to kiss him tenderly: "You do make very nice compliments..."

She felt his cock shrivel more rapidly and she now made sure he exited her and that his condom did not slip inadvertently from his cock, as she sent him to the bathroom for cleaning.

To be continued