The New Teacher Ch. 07

Story Info
Victoria is shocked.
1.4k words
3.97
14.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, the thirteenth part 4

VICKY ARRIVES AT THE APARTMENT

It had been quite some years since she had been riding on her holland bike with a skirt on. Her ex had always advised her to think about her standing as a teacher in that quarter of town. He had often preached high morals while he himself had not been able to keep his prick inside his pants, that asshole!

She had to remember her days as a young student, when she had been biking frequently with a shorter dress or skirt like today. Sometimes it had given her a kick to give into a slightly adventurous and exhibitionistic mood, but back then she knew better than today how to avoid indecent exposure, while accepting the risk for such. She remembered that biking with legs closed as much as possible had been helpful, even if that meant to accept lower speed. Considering that she was doing quite okay this evening. Slowly she got used again to pull her skirt down now and then or to hold it during wind gusts. It did help that she had entered a not so frequented bike path along a rivulet. Only when taking turns or having to negotiate narrow spots did it become difficult, as she had to use both her hands in those instances. The bicycle tires and the handle bar had almost a quality like for a racing bike, and that made it difficult to handle as her iron horse seemed to react nervously to small changes in direction of the handle bar.

Now she pedalled on the bike path alongside a four lane street. That was relatively easy as the road was pretty straight ahead. The bends in the road had been soft and gradual, that was a big advantage as she never had a need to use both hands, while there were many shops still open and hence many people frequenting the sidewalk. The disadvantage consisted in the existence of a lot of traffic lights, which sometimes meant to stop and to dismount and mount the bike again. Dismounting meant to be cautious in several ways, since the the crossbar of the bike was higher than expected, as she had to learn at the first red traffic light. She had to stand on her toes, while the metal tube almost touched her intimate parts. On top of that it made her skirt rise, as the crossbar raised her skirt on the front and in the back. Instantly she became afraid that this would display for sure the tops of her stockings or even the white garter belts. However, she knew better than to glance downwards. Luckily the red turned to green within 10 seconds. As she mounted again, she had the displeasure of having to wince as her still smarting bottom met the hard leather saddle again. After that experience she tried to stop in the way to lean at the pole of the traffic light, but that was not always possible.

Bad luck, she thought, as the last traffic light had turned red before she would be able to turn into the bike path in the park. Two rather young guys on their mountain bikes occupied the pole already. She slowed her speed trying to weigh the alternatives.

For a moment she pondered to ask them to let her rest at the pole, too, but then she would have to yell over the distance, which would only increase attention, while the bus stop before the traffic light was crammed with half a school class. Not a good solution. She got doubled by a crowd of six guys, apparently students, on trekking bikes. So she had to stop just after them, right at the bus station and dismount. She looked straight ahead as she felt the bar again dividing her skirt. The she heard suddenly a boy laugh and tell his buddies to take a look. She felt her face reddening. As the light turned green, she mounted so quickly that her smarting booty hurt more than ever, but she did not care about it. She was so happy to get away, that she strained her leg muscles to the maximum in order to gain speed.

Finally she was again on a bike path in a park and no longer in a busy street. She felt relieved. It was a pleasure to arrive at the lake Alster in the inner city. The sailboats on the water got her dreamy. It would be such a pleasure to be able to get on a boat with Alex. Especially as the sunset was close and the little ripples and waves on the glittering surface of the lake reflected in many different hues the warm golden-red sun going down. His boyish grin was at times also like a beam of sudden warmth lightening up on his face.

But now the last part of the trip was approaching. She hated already the thought to enter that ill-reputed street, but she did not have much of a choice. Decisively she entered the street with enough speed to pass quickly at some males walking the street, but slow enough not to miss the entrance of that courtyard. She read the number and entered quickly into it with her bike and dismounted for good. She enclosed the bike with the lock at an iron rail framing some garden patch. She walked to the entrance of the building and pushed the number into the PIN pad located at the side of it.

She entered through the sliding door and faced surprised a male guard at the reception desk. He did look surprised as well.

"How can I help you?", his face looked puzzled. "Are you new here? Normally the 'girls' use the back entrance to get into the apartments."

She felt how her face colored again: "I am not one of the 'street girls', Mister. I am supposed to meet somebody at an apartment, a private apartment - not that kind of apartment."

Now he did frown in earnest: "This house does only have apartments ... for entertainment. Perhaps you entered the wrong street, Madam?"

She sighed and felt awkward. How should she explain the arrangement agreed with Alex? "It is definetely the right street and the right apartment house. I do have also the correct access code. The apartment belongs to a certain Olga."

He did raise his eye brows. "Okayyyy... Normally any guests of her have all the right instructions, but you don't seem to have them nor are you wearing the typical outfits I would expect of such a guest."

That remark did puzzle her now. What the heck was a typical outfit? Before she got even more entangled she would rather wait until Alex arrived. "I am going to wait until ...I meet the one who invited me."

She had wanted to say 'until my boyfriend arrives', but in the last second she had realized that this would be awkward if eighteen year old Alex would arrive. Suddenly she wondered if she really did consider him now as 'her boyfriend'. Somehow his firmness back at her own apartment might have played a role, as she vividly recalled him not asking her if they wanted to meet, but only where she wanted to meet with him, and that made her shudder with an ambivalent feeling.

Now the guard looked uncomfortable, too: "I am sorry, but I have directions to follow. Nobody is allowed to wait inside. No loitering of whores..."

Victoria did not believe her ears. This could not be true. She was aghast. Nobody had ever humiliated her as much as this chap did. She huffed and made her back all straight: "I am going to leave immediately!"

In that very moment the adjacent door opened and she perceived Alex and a young, pregnant woman arriving in the entrance hall. She froze in her place, as the young woman had taken the left arm of Alex in a possessive way. For a moment, she blanched and felt empty, as if all purpose and will had been taken from her. Alex had betrayed her. He did have a lover closer to his age - and she was apparently pregnant by him. She gasped for air as she could not imagine how he could have done that to her.

"Vicky, you are already here!" she did hear Alex shout out.

"Goodness, you are older than me!!" she heard the pregnant woman exclaim a second after Alex had hailed her.

"What the fuck is going on here?" the guard had apparently not expected all this.

Neither did she herself. Victoria closed her eyes and prayed that she would not faint. Why for heaven's sake had Alex been asking for the company of his mom, when he wanted to meet her??

To be continued.