The New Workout Program

Story Info
(or How I Bartered Sex To Get Into Shape).
2.6k words
4.05
24.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Workout Program (or How I Bartered Sex To Get Into Shape)

Sometime last year, just prior to my 52nd year on the planet, I finally got fed up with my excess weight and came to terms with the fact that I need to go to some extreme in order to lose it. Surgery wasn't an option. The simple fact was that I could not get myself motivated to stay on a regimen and my mate wasn't helping any. I knew I had to get away from the desk and do something active. I needed to take the reins and find my "carrot!"

Of course, I knew what my 'carrot' was. It was sex. Sex is something that I have enjoyed since my first affair (I was 16, he -- 36) and discovered my abundant libido. Though, once I reached 50 I truly thought that my libido would chill, especially with the beginnings of Menopause. But my body had more fun in store for me and over the last three years I was making the most of working at home by meeting men online. A few, I met on Yahoo's Instant Messenger, a few sent me fan mail after reading my erotica. I now had almost 10 men that I could call on when I needed great sex -- virtual or live. So, I figured, why not post an ad on Craigslist? I've always subscribed to the belief that if you really want something to happen, you have to put it out into the universe and that the universe will support me. And that just what I did!

I must have composed the ad in my head for months before getting up the nerve to post it. It was Sunday morning, I was still waking up having slept in a little when I opened my laptop and began putting words to page. The fact that it was Valentine's Day seemed to be a good timing. I placed it in the local Personals under "Casual Encounters." For some reason, it didn't "take" the first time, so I posted it again. After checking my "x-rated" email account over the next day, it started filling up with replies. And they continued to pour in; almost 50 with the first posting. Then suddenly, it was pulled! I was shocked that someone had "flagged" my post. I mean, how absurd! Mine was one of the few "Real Ads," not commercial, not resulting in SPAM, just a real ad. I posted it again for good measure. It was flagged again. But by then I had enough to keep me plenty busy responding to half of those who replied.

The ad:

"Sexy FWB looking for workout partner to trade with - w4m

This is a serious offer so pls don't reply unless you meet the following criteria:

* Must be happy & healthy (no STDs or drama).

* Must have some experience with personal training or safe workouts with gym equipment. (non-professional = OK).

* Must be well-endowed (above avg in length or girth).

* Must be easy going, but firm & willing to take charge.

* Be friendly, fun, passionate, expressive, confident, caring and strong.

* Please be of athletic build, between 39-48, good stamina and healthy libido. Orally gifted gets huge points!

* Must be available during weekdays. We'll work out details, but I can usually host.

About me:

Highly motivated, healthy 50yr old woman with very high libido in LTR (so must be discreet). I work at home with access to small but adequate gym in complex.

My goals: 1. Have fun! 2. Lose weight while getting in shape 3. Enjoy each other at least 3 x week. I'm a very experienced & generous, voluptuous, BBW with dangerous curves.

Send reply with why you think you'd be the best Personal Trainer for me (*be detailed, explicit) and include pics (pls include head shot that shows your eyes!) Other head, good too!

And yes, those are real and all mine!" (I attached a photo of my voluptuous breasts!)

I had to narrow down the list of possible trainers and chose to reply first to those who best followed my requests and fit the criteria. I choose the guys who wrote something back to me and then went through the photos in order to break out about 10 to check out. I also deleted a few that were younger than I had specified or just goofy, too tough looking or not my type (whatever that is?)!

An email frenzy quickly ensued. It started to get confusing; too many guys named Mark, none of their email addresses had their real names, and the sheer volume resulted in my need to start keeping notes.

The First Candidate

A financial planner named Mark was the first to pursue me stridently. I befriended him on Yahoo IM and we chatted that night. We made tentative plans to meet on Tuesday and I gave him my phone number. He emailed me twice; late Sunday night and early Monday morning. Then he called me Tuesday morning and we made plans to workout around 1:00, when he would be coming back from an appointment up north. About a half hour later, he called back to say that he decided to reschedule his appointment so that we could get together earlier. He was definitely into this!

When it rains, it usually pours, at least down here in South Florida! Just after I let Mark go, I saw that my newest lover Michael was online and to my delight, informed me that he could come by around 12-Noon. I quickly emailed Mark and told him that 1PM was still good!

Now Michael & I have been IM'ing and emailing for almost a year, trying to hook up but since he works his ass off and has little free time, he had proven to be quite illusive. I had almost given up on him twice, but my intuition told me that something about this guy was special and that I should pursue it/him. I'm so glad I did because he is an amazing lover. Quite possibly the best love I've ever know (and I've know quite a few!). He's cute too! Slightly taller than I, with very short hair, like he shaved his head last week - short. Seductively latte-colored skin, very Puerto Rican, from New York. His accent is cute too. He has the best tongue ever! I am simply, totally infatuated. After our first session, over a week ago, I knew that I wanted him again soon and often!

Now here he was, once again. I sent him a text instructing him to let himself in and come to the bedroom to find me naked in bed. He did as instructed, appearing at my bedroom door dressed in baggie pants and tight t-shirt accentuating his massive pecks and powerful biceps. He climbed right up between my legs, kissing my thighs gently with his soft lips then sitting up over me and unwrapping my pink satin robe, as if I was his Valentine's Day present! (I was!).

My hands slid down my belly to my crotch and I slowly parted my cunt lips for his viewing pleasure. That made him smile. Not one to waste time, he got right to it, sucking on one nipple, then the other. Mmmmm! His lips are so yummy. I quivered beneath him, soft moans slipping out between my own lips. Now he had me worked into a frenzy in record time. Then before even taking his clothes off, he slid down further between my legs and started his talented tongue working again on my overly excited clit. He licked and sucked, and shook his head deftly back and forth. A rush of emotion shot through me as I watched him there, giving me such pleasure. It had been so long since anyone had focused so much attention on my pleasure. I'm usually the expert at pleasuring, having studied it for a lifetime. And now I'd found a lover who could truly reciprocate. Wow! The Goddesses were truly smiling down on me. I was almost overcome with gratitude and instantly wanted to offer him the same. I reached down and began stroking his head, trying to lift it up. He stopped and asked me if I had come.

"Well, er...no, not yet," I said, wondering if I could still reach orgasm this way. It had really been a while.

"Then, I want you to cum."

That was it. He went on with his loving assault on my swollen clit for what seemed like a half hour, sending me into fit after fit of over-the-top sensation. I focused my attention, trying not to think about the usual: Will he get tired? Will he quit? Will I ever cum? Then, as if he read my mind, he began pinching my nipples, and that got me thinking that I might actually cum! He didn't give an inch, staying right with me, taking me higher and higher until it happened --I came. Loud!

I was in an altered state. I thanked him profusely although I'm not sure that I was actually lucid!

"It's been a verrrry-long time since anyone has made me cum that way!' I swooned. "That was awesome, simply amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I told him that I wanted him inside me.

"Now! Please fuck me, Michael!"

He complied and pulled his clothes off, mounted me, pulling my legs up, spreading them wide while I took a hold of his stiffening dick and slid it along my slippery slit and then lined him up so that he could penetrate my super-tight cunt. He had to push hard to get in there, but the look on his face was showed nothing but pleasure. And such intensity. He wanted me to cum again, as he pumped away.

"Tell me again!" he asked. "Tell me you want me."

"Fuck me," I said. "Fuck me hard, baby. I want you so bad."

He did too.

"Give it up again baby!" "Give it to me," he growled.

I wanted to, believe me. I moaned and gasped with each thrust and told him that I wanted to feel him cum.

"I going to cum inside you," he warned me. "I'm gonna cum!"

He was asking for permission and I replied with a tight squeeze of my cunt muscles and a gentle "Yes!"

"Yes," I told him, again. "I want to feel you fill me up, baby."

I urged him on and enjoyed the pounding he gave me, finally feeling him shoot inside me with multiple contractions. Then he relaxed and lay down on top of me. He lay there inside me for a while after as I stroked his tattooed shoulders and kissed his sweet lips. I offered him the shower which he took and watched him dress before leaving. I really enjoyed Michael. The day was beginning to show real promise and I had only an inkling of what the rest of the day would bring.

I showered after Michael left and got ready to go to the gym to work out with Mark.

Mark - # 1:

He arrived just after 1PM and came up to the apartment dressed in white button-down shirt and dark gray slacks, black tie with a small pattern. Definitely business. He kissed me quick when he came in and we chatted for a while before he went back down to his car to get his workout bag so that he could change in my place.

Mark is a young Latino guy who manages a financial planning office. I felt pretty comfortable with him but he was clearly nervous, talking very fast about a lot of stuff. After he changed clothes in my bathroom, we walked over to the gym and looked at all the machines and equipment. I chose the recumbent bike to warm up on and since the two machines next to me didn't work, Mark chose the elliptical behind me. We talked a bit while we warmed up, mostly about exercise and routines, diet, etc. He didn't lead much in the gym, just talked. So I used some leg machines, arm machines, did the ball squats, some dumbbell free weight exercises and then it was time to head back home.

We had barely got in the door before he was kissing me in the hallway. I led him into the office and showed him something on the computer. We started undressing each other and I led him into the bedroom and onto the BIG bed. He played with me for a while, kissing me, fondling my cunt, then he got down to it and started licking me. His technique was a bit rushed and heavy-handed. But, he seemed to enjoy pleasuring me. After a few minutes, he took of his pants and I played with his cock a bit. He has a negative bend; his dick bends down and away, rather than towards him. It's kind of odd. Once he started fucking me, he became a fucking piston, thrusting hard and fast. That's fun for about 10 minutes, but he must have gone on for an hour! Hard pounding on and off for an hour!

Damn, I thought, I'm gonna be sore, I know it. He was really working up a sweat too. Guess he got his work out after all! We changed positions for a while to give him a break. He wanted me on top. Then he got behind me and I pulled out my vibe and was able to cum again with him pounding me from behind. It's my favorite way to cum, next to Michael's tongue, of course!

I've trained myself over the past few years, sans lovers, to cum with my mighty bullet vibe on my clit and a nice thick dildo inside me. Having his nice hard cock pounding relentlessly away, feeling his sack smack against my ass made my legs weak. The vibe did it's duty, bringing on my orgasm, strong and intense. I left it against my clit as I pushed back against his erection, panting and groaning, squirming and squeezing around him.

Then he kind of lost his erection so I offered to suck him. I asked him to wash it off and gave him the washcloth. Once he was back on the bed I started to lick him, running my tongue from his balls up his cock then taking it into my mouth and sucking softly as I slid it in and out, hoping to feel it go from flaccid to stiff. I quickly realized that he needed faster action than I was able to give him. I tried jerking him. He said that I could do it harder. I tried a combination of sucking him and jerking him at least until I started getting sore gums and lips. I jerked him harder and gave it all I had, until finally he came. It was a big load too and I did my best not to gag. I got up and rinsed and when I looked back he was jerking himself again! Damn, this guy wasn't done yet! He looked kinda nervous, but said he was ready again, when I asked him. He jerked until he was ready to cum and asked if I wanted it on my chest. I declined and he got between my legs to cum inside me but didn't quite make it in. Instead he came on my bush.

I might give Mark another go, but I think he's too much work. Besides, I really didn't like his performance in the gym.

One down...20 to go!