The Newton Tenancy Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
The next step into the new life for all three(four?) of them.
4.9k words
4.63
55.9k
44
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got into the house, all I could think about was going to the computer—straight to Omar's website—and watch what I pictured that night being for me: an extramarital, interracial insemination. I was so wet and out of control, I expected to be able to get three fingers inside.

Just as I was getting there, Mike steered me toward the bedroom, wordlessly reaching around to unfasten my shorts and slide them down. He paused when he felt the river running out of me, and by the time we got to the bed, we were both naked and his tongue was deep inside me as I settled back, spreading wide for this wildman. My head was swirling for so many reasons, I couldn't concentrate on anything but controlling my screaming as I released almost immediately, and then again before getting under some sort of control.

As eagerly as I anticipated an event of some kind with Omar, eventually, my husband was still the man of my dreams. He made me cum super hard, gave me multiples routinely, and always put his all into it. He wasn't even undersized at all. At times I had trouble taking him all. And we truly loved each other, which always made it so intimate for both of us. But this time I was so loose from anticipation combined with taking my black dildo inside me several times a day, that while he tried as hard as ever, it had the appearance in my agitated state of being smaller than usual.

And I can't say I was only thinking of Omar, because I sensed my husbands presence with me with all my being. It always felt that way with him, but flashes of that wicked, knowing smile of white teeth beaming out of Omar's chuckling black, bald head kept looming right in front of my face, teasing, reminding me what could be inside me tomorrow night.

When I was finally starting to settle down from a continuous stream of uncontrolled orgasmic seizure, almost getting into a casual rhythm, Mike started to lose control, at just the right time as always. I've always loved feeling him cum inside me, so forceful and deep, spurting up into my depths and spraying what seemed like a lot in me, which always made me hot enough to cum one last time. But this time, he kind of held in me and seemed to strain for nothing.

Because I had been hammering myself with Jamal and daydreaming about Omar's cock for so long, and the fact that today's conversations had made me the most excited I had ever been, the wettest for sure, I could barely feel anything, and I remembered a remark I had read several times: Interracial cuckold couples who still had sex usually had mostly 69, because a woman who gets black cock regularly is quite loose, and often filled with cum that cuckolds find yummy, licking her is the best way to get him hot, unless he's just a wimp type cuckold, sub, and then that's all he allowed. Either way, it occurred to me that Mike had maybe already had my pussy for the last meaningful time, that he likely wouldn't cum inside me anymore, or not very much. I later realized that he must have been jacking himself off five or more times a day (I later found out up to 8 times in a day since Omar had begun to flirt with me) But by then I was thinking of other things.

So many thoughts were roaring through my head like runaway trains. I thought about everything from the accuracy of the ovulation testers Omar used on his site, whether they were even real, if my calculations were correct and I would be at absolute peak fertility with my new black paramour shooting his sperm inside my uterus. I thought about how the baby would affect our friendships, Mike's reputation, our relationship. I wondered for the first time about the future; would Omar stay living in the apartment, would I keep seeing him, would he and Mike get along afterwards, would it all get complicated? Would notoriety from the website cause big problems around the neighborhood? I ran through the timing to figure out my rough due-date, I even started to go through appropriate baby names. The only thing I didn't dare think about directly was whether I could actually go through with allowing a man besides my husband, a black man, a stranger basically, to have intercourse with me, to inseminate me—make a beautiful living baby inside me, to make me a black-cock-breeding-slutwife amateur porn slut. Wearing my brave (horny) face I convinced myself that was a given, though a small voice inside me said, "We'll see..."

When we finished, I basically kissed Mike on the cheek and rolled over back to sleep. I awoke at nearly noon, taking care of a few household chores before spending the rest of the day preening and making myself as desirable as I possibly could.

My head still swirled with details and small worries, but I felt a bit better based not only on my complete surrender to feeling aroused by Omar, but also on how easily I gave myself permission to make myself over, to try my hardest to look good for a new man, something I hadn't done since I met Mike. I had a few pangs of guilt when I realized I might be tricking myself by not addressing the nay-saying voice inside me. That maybe it knew something I didn't, like that I didn't have the nerve to go through with this insanity. What it came down to was the knowledge that I had found an inarguable excuse for each of my concerns. Most of them were flimsy, some even silly, but I could always plead later that I was thinking clearly and those excuses seemed logical at the time. Finally, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Mike was convinced, I was just beating myself up. The one nagging thought I had was that when I saw Omar naked, I would not be able to stop myself from mounting him. There was no way around this. If it got that far, I would have a baby. That seemed to take control from my hands, and I stopped worrying and started to drift into an orgasmic gluttony.

I stared at video after video of married white women falling prey to Omar's charms, his boundless sexuality, his immense cock, that incredible staying power, and all that sperm, never wasted. I watched through glassy, dazed eyes as one woman after another spread for him and allowed him to make a baby inside them. This washed all doubt away as I realized the sheer quantity of white women impregnated by this one black stud was enough that I could fit in easily, yet he provided links to many other 'breeding brothers.' Each of them had to be pumping out many pregnant white wives. There was even a link to apply to take part in a breeding club, which was for white women to go become black pregnant in a group environment. As I accepted everything I drifted into semi-conscious feverish ecstasy.

Finally Mike came in from all his yard work and I was forced to rebuild some composure. I hung out and talked to Mike about a few mundane things, then we had some dinner and he went to do some work on the computer. It was five-thirty; I couldn't wait any longer. For some reason I felt it important to call before going over, and as soon as he answered I understood why: my husband could hear. I played the high school girl to the hilt, obviously flirting, using every double-entendre I could slip in. Although I was whispering, pretending to be trying to keep quiet, I made sure hubby heard me ask Omar what I should wear. I then moaned sensuously and pretended to be panting, trying to control my breathing. I made sure Mike heard me tell Omar he was, "such a bad boy. I'm married, you know. Well, okay. Just for you. I don't know, maybe you should wear one too and I'll see just how special. But I'd better wear a tampon or something, or I might leave a stain. (Pause.)(Gasp!) Omar you are so bad... That's why you're always washing your sheets. Hmmm, I bet we will. Okay, no panties, but I'll leave a trail. Would you really? Oh, Omar... I guess you'll just have to taste for yourself, besides, you're the one who's sweet... (Laughing) Okay, sweet and salty. No, I'm sure we won't waste any... Hmmm... I can't wait..."

In a few minutes, after I had changed into a bath robe and nothing else, I poked my head into the office and told Mike I was going to visit Omar. He sat stunned staring at me, then asked what I was wearing. I told him I was going to have a shower there to test the water pressure, as Omar had asked me why it faded so quickly during a shower (not completely untrue). Then, grinning at him, I saw a grin spread across his face as I turned to go to internet baby-making destiny.

When I arrived on shaky legs, the door was open, and as I stepped in he closed and locked it behind me. As I turned to him, I saw he wore a robe also, and his giant cock hung out in front of him, sort of semi-hard. I gasped and he grabbed me, holding me as he kissed me deeply, feverishly, like the master was losing control of himself. I felt myself soften and melt into him, giving myself over completely this time, and I felt his cock harden and jump upwards a bit, pressing against the underside of my heavy boobs. But he broke the kiss and smiled at me, leading the way upstairs. As soon as I saw that smile in the state I was in, I felt my warm moisture running down my leg. I had never been so out-of-control. This was way beyond first-date fucking, it was extramarital first-date interracial impregnation. Before Omar moved in, I had never even imagined such a thing, but now it seemed the most natural thing in the world, like going to a spa.

He led me directly to the bathroom, and explained to me how the ovulation tester worked, grinning uncontrollably, as was I. I had never seem him act this way with any of the other women, familiar and playfully flirty, jovial and teasing. I of course knew how the tester worked, having gotten off watching all those other women do it on his website. He acted as though he knew this, playfully checking to make sure I understood. As I began to notice all the cameras in his bathroom, it occurred to me for the first time that I was on his website, that it was too late, it was official: I was a slut.

When it was time for me to pee on the sensor area of the tester, rather than hand it to me as he did with the other women, he held it under me, explaining that it would be more accurate if he held it in the perfect spot, telling me that he was more concerned about this result than any of the other women who had been to him for 'treatment.' I blushed, and let a small stream of pee come out onto the stick. He set the tester on the edge of the sink, wiping me very gently and kissing me, another thing he seldom did with the other women. When enough time had passed, he read the result and showed the tester to the camera. "A viable female!"

Now I was blushing uncontrollably. Everyone watching on the website saw that I was a willing breeding slut. Omar guided me gently to the bed area, and caressed me as he gently encouraged me to lie down and strip, and get comfortable.

I had expected to be self-conscious being naked in front of him for the first time, but it was such a natural and relaxed environment, and he put me at ease. He whispered to me how sexy I was, how beautiful. I felt truly desirable, and the cold distance of the cameras meant nothing compared with my new lover's admiring gaze.

He leaned forward and began kissing me all over, moving his hands across me appreciatively, affectionately. It was more intimate, more loving than his usual technique, and it caught me off guard. When his lips met mine again, I lost myself in him. Our tongues seemed to blur into one connected common organ. He had been slowly stripping off his robe, for the benefit of all the jealous ladies watching at home, and no doubt for the benefit of my obviously eagerly watching husband across the yard, naked in front of his computer.

As he pushed the robe free of his legs, his immense cock flopped soundly onto my stomach, shocking me slightly. It was like a New York phone book slapping onto my soft stomach. It was truly massive, and beginning to harden and curve slightly upward. The reality of it all was starting to have an effect on me. I felt dizzy, light headed, everything going dark like I might pass out. I became aware that my breathing was out of control. The size of it was too much to accept. I had seen women on the net take it, but seeing it in the flesh, I could not believe its size. I began to have doubts, that I could take it, that he wouldn't hurt me, that I would be able to maintain my composure. I worried that I might black out and leave him there with an embarrassing mess.

He kept kissing me and made a move to go down between my legs but I stopped him, cupping his balls in both hands. They were huge. I had marveled over the size of some black men's balls, particularly well-hung ones, but these were well above average. These were at least the size of a grapefruit, maybe a bit bigger. I knew they were full of wonderful sperm to fertilize my egg, and that's the thought that pushed me over the edge. All that semen shooting into me. I couldn't wait. I pulled him up between my legs, and felt him positioning his thickness at my wet entrance, and as he leaned forward, his huge cockhead was against my slit. I lay back and settled into a near coma of lust, as I felt my beautiful black lover's manhood enter me.

He was HUGE. I felt him go in and stretch me, more and more going in. He stopped and my heart sank. He pulled part way out and then went in further .I had never felt so stretched, so much pressure, stretching, going deeper, more full than I'd ever been and finally, his huge cockhead was pressed so beautifully against my cervix. He pushed in a little further, crushing the delicate opening of my womb and dominatingly smearing it into me, and his giant balls finally settled comfortably against my ass. There was no pain, just perfect excitement. I was full of him, and wanted to spend the rest of my life like this, his massive cockhead pressed snugly against my cervix, and his tongue pressed tightly to mine, with his arms wrapped around me like we were part of the same being; indivisible, as unified as the baby we were going to make.

I no longer had any thoughts of right or wrong, or how could I explain this or that. I was fully focused on my lover, the other half of me, the father of my baby, and the blissful bond that had engulfed us both. The only extraneous thought I had was of Mike, enthusiastically rubbing himself raw watching his modest, pudgy wife becoming a porn starlet, a BBC slut committed fully to being bred live via internet for all to see. I knew that he was as happy as I was at that moment, but I didn't know if he was aware that oblivious to everything, lost in my new lover. I was so detached in this swirling cloud of lust that I forgot Mike and I were married, that he was waiting patiently for me and would soon want to lick the splattered mess from my stretched sloppy pussy, and then put his little white cock inside my open wetness. There was no past, no future, only Omar and me. The one clear thought working in my brain was that I would need this to continue, to repeat.

Breaking the liquid silence Omar whispered to me that he was sure enough pre-cum had leaked out of him to do the deed, but he wanted to fill me to make sure, again and again all night. This brought me back to reality enough to notice that he was moving solidly, steadily, yet smoothly and gently, lovingly, in and out, in and out of my very wet, now very loose pussy. I became distracted by the sound, the sloppy sloshing of my overflowing wetness as his hardness slid easily through my love canal. I smiled at him as he leaned down to kiss me again and felt that our union—our mating—was meant to be, that it was perfectly natural and right. My ebony lover had just explained to me that I was probably already pregnant with his baby. That's when, fleetingly, I caught on to the fact that I had been having continuous orgasms since he entered me. My head swirled as I accepted that idea that I now had my lover's baby growing inside me, and I moaned as I slipped back into multi-orgasmic bliss.

I'm not sure how long we continued in this position, but as I became aware of his cockhead battering my poor cervix, teasing it open to accept the coming gift, I discovered it was the best feeling I had ever had. He wasn't rough; on the contrary. He wasn't as frantic as he had been with the other women. He wasn't fucking me, he was making love with me. The feeling was total: he wasn't knocking up some white bitch, he was making a love child with me. I had only felt lust until then, animalistic, irresistible monster lust to be bred by the alpha black man with the biggest cock I had ever seen. But now that he was inside me, holding me, kissing me, I realized that the whole time, the reason he had taken the chance of hitting on his landlady and basically giving himself to me was that he might actually be in love with me.

I put my arms around him and pulled him deeper into me as he pumped me, building closer to his first climax. I felt him getting more and more intense in his movements, getting closer. To encourage him, I spread myself wider, opening myself even more for him, giving him my egg, my womb, my fertility.

To seal the deal I whispered to him, "Omar, please cum inside me. Let me feel your hot cum spurting into me, deep in me. Please get me pregnant..." For me it was always the S word: whenever Mike called me a slut or asked me to call myself a slut, I came uncontrollably. I loved whispering it to him, how much of a slut I was, how much I loved being a slut. For Omar, and increasingly for me as well, it was the P word: pregnant. As soon as he heard me say that he stiffened and I felt his massive cock all the way in, his thick cockhead pressed tightly against my cervix, and I knew this was it.

We both held still, holding our breath, holding each other motionless. Time seemed to stand still. I could feel both our heartbeats, our sweaty bodies both shaking, shivering in anticipation, and then... One huge forceful spurt of hot liquid raced up inside me, then a short pause, and then... Blam, blam, two more hard pulses of boiling semen shot deep into me, then a few smaller bursts, then we both started breathing again. I instantly felt completely wet inside. He had obviously pumped a lot in me, way more than my husband. We held each other for a long time, not wanting to disturb his determined little swimmers racing up into me to find my ovum. I felt a flood of emotion race through me as an incredible orgasm built in me, spreading through me. I felt joy, relief, guilt, more arousal, happiness, all in a big orgasmic swirl of confusion and satisfaction. I felt like Aphrodite passionately bred by Eros.

We kissed for several more minutes, still swirling in a feverish fog, before he moved back toward my feet and releasing me, began to pull his incredible thickness out of me. It seemed to take forever for it to come out, then his giant log plopped out, leaving me looser and wetter than I'd ever been, and guaranteed pregnant.

I could hardly move, laying there feeling a river of his cum slowly oozing out of my open entrance. He wiped himself off then lay beside me cuddling me. I again became aware of the cameras and lights, and spread my legs playfully for the cameras as he reached around and felt my flooded pussy.

I heard his fingers squishing around in my wetness. The gushy liquid sound made my head swim. It was the sound of my fertile vagina filled with my new black lover's potent sperm.

Very soon I was responding, and eventually he began to maneuver me onto all fours, getting into position behind me. I wondered how it would fit this way, if he could get it all in. At first it had been his thickness I was worried about, but in this position his length might be a problem. He moved my legs around to get everything just right, then whispered to me how sexy I looked, how inviting and fuckable. I was in heaven. I stopped worrying about later, about confronting Mike, about what my friends or neighbors might think, or anything else. All that existed in my mind was the complete union of my black lover and myself.

12