The Next Adventure

Story Info
Couple decides to explore threesome with a stud.
3.9k words
4.31
82.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

NEW YEAR'S EVE

My name is Jeanette. I'm thirty-three and have been married for nine years. This is my first contribution to Sexual Freedom. I have enjoyed the accounts written by other women, especially the wives who have discovered how to find and enjoy partners other than their husbands. They have given me the courage to explore my own needs.

Needs, yes, but also urges, wants, desires! That's what we are discussing if we will only be honest with ourselves. We don't "need" the sexual adventures that fill these pages --- we want them! They represent the possibilities of sexual pleasure that few have the courage or determination to pursue. And we should have them. There is no reason on earth why we should not. I am one of the more fortunate ones; I have been able to in large part because my husband has encouraged me to.

My husband and I have always been adventurous. We have actively sought new challenges and experiences in every part of life. We've had adventures of a non-sexual nature all over the world. But that's not our focus here. This is about sexual pleasure and our story, I think, will instruct and inspire and --- I hope! --- encourage others to explore fearlessly their natural libidinous proclivities.

I work as a very highly paid administrative assistant and office manager for a law firm. My husband, Richard, is a physicist and science writer. We are not wealthy but financially comfortable; we love our work and we have a wide circle of friends. Our sex life has always been great, but this past year, has seen improvements that I had never imagined were possible until I began reading this publication. I came across it first and, after reading a couple of issues, I gave it to Richard and asked him what he thought. Predictably, he was intrigued and we decided that we would look for opportunities to introduce new excitement --- and new partners --- into our marriage bed.

Naturally, this gave rise to discussion. As I remember, the decisive conversation went something like this:

"Look, I know that husbands are, --- well, territorial --- about their wives. Are you certain that you could allow me to be with another man? Could you tolerate someone else doing with me --- the things we have done?"

"Yes. And I am just as territorial as any man but I'm sure that we are discussing sex, not the deep and abiding love that I feel for you and I think that you feel for me. Can you see yourself leaving me because of a particularly intense sexual experience with another man?"

"No! Of course not! What we have is too valuable to give up for mere orgasms."

"Could you stand knowing that I was with another woman --- even if she were younger?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm certain that I could --- if it were just for pleasure and nothing more."

There was a pause as we looked for clues in each other's faces, still not certain what the other was thinking or how the other felt. Richard broke the silence at last.

"Jeanette, do you remember that night a few weeks ago when you were undressing before the mirror and I came up behind you?"

"Yes!" The memory flooded into my brain and stirred me.

"I began to fondle your breasts while you watched --- we both watched --- in the mirror. You enjoyed that, I know."

"Yes. I made no secret of it."

That night had proved to be an awakening. Richard had caressed me for several minutes that night while we gazed at our reflections in the big antique oval mirror. I watched as his hands, big and powerful, roamed over my breasts and thighs and bottom. He turned me and felt me deeply, his fingers probing, seeking, almost bruising my flesh until finally his hands drifted down between my legs and his fingertips softly stroked as I moistened. My stomach stirred as I remembered how I pushed back against him and felt his exciting hardness in the cleft between my cheeks. I couldn't take my eyes from the mirror! I was fascinated! My limbs looked pale in the lamplight and the shadows sculpted our bodies in a manner that appeared new --- alien in some way. It was almost like watching it happen to someone else --- almost like watching two strangers in the mirror! I felt detached from the images yet aroused! I could feel what the man was doing to the woman in the mirror --- I was both the participant and the watcher --- actor and audience!

Finally Richard gathered me up into his arms and carried me to the bed. He was thoroughly aroused, trembling with passion. I hadn't seen him like that for nearly a year! He put me down on my back and pulled my legs roughly apart and entered me with one long hard thrust. I welcomed him with a cry and locked my legs around him. There followed a long session of intense and highly satisfying lovemaking such as we had not experienced in a long time and through it all the images of the man and the woman in the mirror floated in my mind.

"We are both voyeuristic, Jeanette," he continued, "We share that and I would definitely enjoy seeing you pleasured by someone else."

I knew immediately that he was right. And I wanted him to watch me with another man! I wanted to look into his eyes as I took another man's hard cock into my mouth --- into my cunt! And I wanted to watch him with another woman --- preferably a younger, more innocent woman. My thought processes stopped at that point, leaving me curiously suspended --- as if the thought were unfinished somehow. I trembled and smiled at him.

"We are agreed, then?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, love, I think we are."

With his characteristic objectivity, Richard suggested that we take the time to find high-quality people --- no "pick-ups" or impulsive plunges. The point was, after all, to create intense pleasure for both of us.

It was three months before we found someone whom we both considered acceptable. It was at a writer's workshop. Richard had asked me to attend the closing session following his master class and have dinner with a few friends. Later, we went out to celebrate with his friend Mark, a literary agent who was "between girlfriends" and somewhat lonely as I understood the situation. We drank a little and danced a bit. Richard has never been much for dancing so I was glad to have Mark to turn me around the floor a few times. I was getting a bit giddy from the drinks and having a terrific time! Then, as a particularly energetic dance was ending, I felt Mark's hand on my bottom. It wasn't an aggressive move, just a soft brushing of his palm over my cheek but he added a gentle squeeze that left no doubt about his interest. I was wearing a short, dark red party dress that clung fairly close without being outrageous with only the briefest of panties beneath. The heat of his hand penetrated to my bottom. The first mild shock of surprise dissipated quickly when I realized that I didn't mind it too much. In fact, I enjoyed his attention and paused as we left the dance floor to give him an opportunity to repeat the gesture. He did, with more energy.

We returned to the table and I gave Richard one of those looks that pass between marriage partners, a look that needed little interpretation. He lifted an eyebrow and that was all I needed to tell me that he understood. I got Richard onto the floor for the next slow dance and told him what Mark had done. He smiled.

"Do you like him?" he asked.

"Yes, I do --- very much!" I replied and I could hear the heat in my voice. "In fact, he excited me, Richard."

"And that excites me. Shall we invite him home?"

"Can we?" I asked, somewhat breathlessly.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Yes! I definitely am ready for it!"

I could feel the bulge in Richard's pants pressing against me. He asked how I felt about it and I told him that I was excited and eager.

He whispered in my ear, "Getting wet, Darling?" Then he pulled his head back to see the effect.

"Richard!" I said, "That's an outrageous thing to ask! --- But yes! I am! Can we go soon?"

We all went back to our place and my husband made drinks for us. Mark seemed to know that something was afoot but wisely said nothing. He caught my eye a couple of times and gave me a quizzical look. I returned what I hoped was a warm and encouraging smile with enough eye contact to make my interest plain. Then the three of us sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to watch a DVD that Richard had purchased a few days before. It was a documentary about the South American rain forest and was replete with images of lush, tropical plants and brilliant birds. Jaguars prowled, their long, luxurious bodies slinking in and out of broad-leafed foliage. In my heightened state of sensuousness, the film acted as an aphrodisiac. I seemed to feel the heat of the jungle and my breathing deepened.

I thought later that some silent communication must have passed between Richard and Mark as we were watching because I felt my husband's hand slip under my skirt and begin to caress my leg. I was so wet! I turned and looked Mark right in the eyes and smiled my invitation with all the heat that I felt inside. He said nothing but started kissing me. His lips were rough, hot and dry, but I soon cured that with my tongue.

I lifted his hand and put it on my other thigh just under my skirt. He squeezed softly, then more firmly and slid his palm higher to where the softness of my inner thigh began. For several seconds both men stroked my legs as I relaxed against them and sighed. I closed my eyes and let my legs drift farther apart. Richard was already petting my cunt, his hand gliding warmly over my satin panties, and as soon as Mark's hand squeezed my inner thigh hard, I came --- a small shuddering little orgasm, delightful for the promise that it held. My mind fogged with the drowsiness of lust.

I felt the straps of my dress being slipped from my shoulders. My bra was released and taken from me. Mark's hand closed over my bare breast and I felt my nipple rise against his palm. My husband bent, kissed the other breast and tongued it gently till it was stiff and proud like the other.

"Doesn't she have lovely tits, Mark?" I heard him say. He knew how gutter language turned me on and rightly concluded that it would be doubly effective in the presence of a relative stranger.

"Beautiful!" Mark responded and tweaked my nipple with his finger and thumb.

Richard raised my skirt, bunching it high around my waist.

"Look at her panties," he said softly, "She has such exquisite taste in lingerie --- Doesn't she know how to please men?"

"Indeed she does! Lovely!" came the husky response from my other side. I felt Mark's hand begin to travel up my leg again and thrilled when it reached the apex and closed over my mount. A man not my husband was caressing the most intimate part of my body as I kissed his neck and uttered soft little sounds of pleasure! My husband was watching!

I opened my eyes and gazed into Mark's. "Would you please take them off for me?" I said. I heard Richard's sharp intake of breath and tightened at the prospect that he might be having second thoughts. "Too damned late!" I thought, "I want his now! I want Mark to take my panties off of me! I want it very much!" I began kissing Mark, hot, passionate kisses while his fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties. My husband resumed kissing my breasts and I knew that he was still all right with what was happening. Mark dragged my panties down my thighs and I lifted my bottom to help. Richard's hand slipped beneath me and curled under to finger my sopping slit. I felt Mark's hand join his and soon lost track of whose fingers were penetrating me.

I was dizzy with desire and kisses from both hot and eager men! Their hands roamed over me, warm and demanding! And I gave! I opened myself to them! Gloried in the hot sensual fondling, kissing and caressing. I'm being felt up as never before! I thought, by two handsome men who are hot for me --- one a stranger and the other --- my husband! My legs were splayed out like a barroom slut's and I heard myself moaning as the fingers probed and slipped in and out over my swollen cunt lips. Someone rolled my clit like a hot little pebble in oil and I came again --- deeper and stronger this time but still not enough --- not nearly enough!

Finally, I reached a point where I could go no further as we were. I needed something more profound. I struggled up and let my dress fall to the floor. I stood naked before two men, letting them look at me, moving my shoulders to set my breasts swaying. I posed my legs, streaked with my shameless moisture, for them to see, watching the hot lust in their eyes, the slight smile of happy amusement on Richard's lips and the naked excitement that was like a mask covering Mark's face. Richard had unzipped and taken out his cock; he sat, stroking it slowly as he watched me.

"I'm going to bed," I announced, "I hope you both will join me!"

With that I started to the bedroom wearing only my high heels and swinging my bottom as sluttishly as I could.

In the bedroom, I pulled back the covers, thankful that I had changed the sheets just that morning. I kicked off my shoes and lay down, squirming luxuriously and let my hands creep between my legs. "Just to keep it warmed," I thought with a wicked smile. My vulva was swollen, engorged from the rough fingering I had received in the living room; my clitoris stood up stiff, aching for someone's touch.

When Richard and Mark came into the bedroom they were naked. They stood on opposite sides of the bed looking down at me, their iron-hard cocks projecting over me.

"You have a beautiful wife, Richard," Mark said, "Her legs are the loveliest I have ever seen."

"Look how firm her tits are." Richard added, "Her gorgeous tits drive me crazy!"

Mark reached down and pulled my legs apart. "Look," he said, "Look how wet she is! She's dying to be fucked!"

I couldn't stand it! I held my arms up to them entreating them to fall on me --- devour me with love and sex and lust! Richard took hold of both my wrists and held them.

"Why don't you attend to that hot little pussy, Mark? Go ahead! She's let us feel her up --- she's let us play with her pretty tits and gorgeous legs, not to mention that sweet round ass! Give her all the pleasure that you can!"

Mark lost no time but positioned himself immediately between my legs. I prepared myself for the onslaught of a strange cock but that is not what I got. Instead Mark lowered his head and began to lick my slit --- long sensuous licks with the flat blade of his tongue that shot bolts of electricity through me. I moaned and bucked, pushing my pelvis hard against the mouth that was fastened to it.

Richard restrained me by holding my wrists, something new that we had never indulged in before and it added enormously to the thrill of the moment. I felt helpless against this most intimate of invasions by a stranger! Mark's tongue lapped and caressed and finally probed deep and wriggled inside me. I came in only seconds!

Next it was their turn. I was pulled up and positioned on my knees and elbows across the bed with Richard behind me and Mark in front. I could see the strong, ropy muscles in Mark's thighs. Then I caught sight of his balls and I gasped in delight! His scrotum hung low, stretched by the weight of two massive balls. It reminded me of the bull on my uncle's farm when I was a teen-ager. I had blushed every time I saw it and was teased unmercifully by my older brother. Mark's cock waved, thick and hard before my face. It swept down from his pubic hair then curved upward in a graceful --- beautiful! --- arc! The round knob on the end was as large as a plumb and a deep, angry red.

"Look at Mark's cock, Jeanette!" Richard said. "Do you like it?"

I really needed no encouragement! I gazed at Mark's rigid prick through the strands of hair that fell across my face. "Oh, yes!" My voice sounded weak to me.

Richard's voice came to me again, low and musical, "Wouldn't you like to take it in your mouth --- suck it for him? He seems to be in considerable need. Why don't you give him some relief like a considerate hostess?"

Mark brushed the hair from my face. His gorgeous cock was only inches from my lips and I leaned forward eagerly. I engulfed the head and sucked softly as he moaned and undulated his hips, moving his cock inside my mouth.

I was on fire!

I braced my weight on one elbow and lifted his balls on my fingertips. I was dimly aware that Richard had come around the bed and was squatting next to us watching as I sucked Mark's cock with eager lips. I fondled his soft, soft bag with the two precious nuts within, let his swollen cock head slip from my lips so I could kiss, then suck on each one in turn. I felt him convulsing and heard his sharp, passionate gasps.

He allowed me to suck on his balls for a few moments, then grabbed my chin and forced his cock back into my mouth. I knew why! The poor honey was at the brink from all the fondling and the excitement of someone new! I thrilled at the knowledge that I had brought him to this point and sucked and licked encouragingly. He erupted in my mouth, his hot load of semen spilling out around my lips and down my chin. I felt him quaking, trembling as his orgasm shook him. He came and came and finally uttered a loud cry as the last of his rank cum shot into my mouth. The taste and smell of it were incredible! I was dizzy with desire!

My cunt ached to be invaded and it soon was! Richard thrust into me from behind before Mark slipped out from between my lips. I felt his urgent movement, hard and fast from the beginning in my sopping cunt. I was so close that it took only a few minutes of Richard's powerful thrusting to send me over the edge. I heard my voice screaming out my orgasm as I came in shuddering, wracking waves. Then Richard, too, shouted and forced me down on the bed, his hands mauling my ass, his cock plunging into me hard and wet.

Later, we lay together on the bed and talked and joked. I received caresses and kisses on my tits and returned the favor by kissing each cock in turn. When we felt the need for nourishment, we pulled on robes and trousers and trekked to the kitchen for cold orange juice and fruit.

I had a turn with each man again that night. Mark kissed and licked me, seeming to take great pleasure in the taste and smell of me. I sucked him to hardness and let him come in my cunt. Richard let me fuck myself slowly and gently as I rode astride his thighs, his massive cock deep inside me. Both men watched intently, often caressing me intimately as the other took his pleasure with me. My orgasms were less commanding than that crashing thunderclap as Richard finished me off earlier but they were warm and complete and extremely sensual.

The next morning I fixed a big breakfast for us and we read the Sunday paper before Mark rose to leave.

"Come here, boys," I said in my most seductive voice. They came grinning to the front door where I waited, my robe untied and open. I wore no underwear and had deliberately put on the high heels from the night before so I presented a very fetching sight if I do say so myself. I placed my arms around Mark's neck and kissed him deeply. "Thanks for coming home with us, Mark," I said, "I had a lovely, lovely time!"

He filled his hands with my tits and rubbed the nipples with his thumbs as if we were old lovers. "So did I Jeanette. I'd love to come back sometime."

"You will be welcome!" I assured him. I waited until I had complete eye contact, then said, "Can I give you a farewell gift?"

Without waiting for a reply I shrugged off my robe and sank to my knees before him, stark naked. I unbuckled, unsnapped and unzipped him, lifted his already-hardening cock from his shorts, careful to lift his gorgeous balls out too, and took him into my mouth again. I wet the head with my tongue then said, very softly, "You have a gorgeous prick! I want to do this again, Mark! May I please?"

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12