The Next Door Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
He'd got her right where he wanted her
1.7k words
4.16
192.9k
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm telling you for the last time." Her mum yelled at her. "Any more trouble and you are out!"

Debbie gave a resigned little sigh and looked up at the ceiling in frustration. "Look mum I'm twenty two years old, not a child anymore."

"Yes and it's about time you started to act like it." She grabbed a bag and thrust it at her daughter. "Now go and do that shopping and be quick about it!"

As Debbie made for the door her mum stopped her. "But Debbie I do mean what I say, I've had enough of you and the trouble you cause. If I hear one more thing then you will have to find somewhere else to live."

"Ok mum I get it, I'll behave." She left the house, pulling the door too behind her. She tugged down the short skirt that she was wearing and pulled her cardigan closer around her.

"Good morning Debbie."

Debbie pulled a little face and then smiled sweetly at the little older man looking over the garden fence. "Good morning Mr. Groves."

"Been fighting with your mum again?" there was a sneer in his voice and a look in his eye that made Debbie nervous.

"Just a little bit Mr. Groves, I'm sure that she'll calm down before I get back." She gave him another little smile and then went on her way.

It took her about an hour to finish the shopping and by the time she got home she was feeling hot and bothered and more than a little bit irritable. She turned the handle on the back door only to find it locked. "Oh mum!"

She searched her pocket for her front door key to find it empty. "Shit!" she muttered savagely. Her mum had obviously had to go out and had locked all the doors.

She placed the shopping bag just inside the porch and sat down on the door step. This was just not her day!

She picked up a stone that was lying on the floor and threw it savagely. The stone flew across the fence and to Debbie's horror there was the sound of glass shattering.

She swallowed nervously and peeped over the fence. Mr. Groves shed window had a massive hole in it and Mr. Groves was standing there furiously.

"God Mr. Groves I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"Where's your mum Debbie. I think I need to talk to her about fixing this."

"Mum's had to go out." She looked at him anxiously. "Please Mr. Groves don't tell my mum, she'll be so angry with me!" she licked her lips nervously. "Maybe I can pay for the damage?"

"Oh? Have you finally got off your lazy backside and got yourself a job then?" he sneered cruelly.

"No." She whimpered. "Maybe I could work it off?"

The fury left him in a heartbeat and he smiled a smile that made Debbie want to throw up.

"Then I guess you had better come over here and we can discuss it." He told her firmly.

She walked slowly around to Mr. Groves back garden and was surprised to find him standing by his shed door. "In here if you please Debbie." He told her coldly.

"Aren't we going into the house?" she asked nervously.

"No, Mrs. Groves is having some work done in the living room so it stinks real bad in there."

She followed him inside his shed and felt the panic overtake her when he closed the door and locked it.

He sat down on a hard uncomfortable looking chair and grinned at her maliciously. "So then what are we going to do about it?"

Debbie swallowed miserably. "I don't know." She whispered.

"You can't afford to pay for the damage." He went on coldly, "and you really, really don't want your mum to find out."

She nodded.

"So then I think that I need to punish you for your thoughtless behaviour."

She looked at him in horror. "What do you mean punish me?"

"Well now." He rubbed the side of his nose thoughtfully. "I think two dozen should do it."

She blinked at him he didn't mean! Couldn't mean!

"So come on then girl!" he roared at her. "Get over here and bend over my lap."

Reality fled out of that broken window and Debbie walked over as if in a trance. She stretched and bent over his bony knees.

Mr. Grove lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties so that her bottom was bare. He stroked her cheeks a couple of time with his dirty sweaty hands and gave an evil little chuckle. Debbie whimpered and then let out a yell as he brought his hand down hard on her bottom.

"Now then Debbie, you need to keep count for me, and don't forget to say thank you for each one."

Slap! "Ouch! one, thank you Mr. Groves!" Debbie sobbed.

"That's a good girl we'll get you trained yet!" he muttered.

Slap! "ooooh! Two, thank you Mr. Groves!"

And so it went on with each slap it hurt Debbie a little bit more and with each slap she felt Mr. Groves get more excited. It was mortifying to Debbie that about half way through she found that her pussy was getting wet.

Slap! "oowww! Twenty four thank you Mr. Groves.

He let her go and she stood up to rub at her flaming bottom a little bit. Then she pulled up her panties and tried to look anywhere but at the erection that was poking through Mr. Groves trousers.

"Now then Debbie," Mr. Groves said firmly. "You've had your punishment and now you need to make amends."

Debbie looked at him blankly. "What do you mean?" she asked fearfully.

"Come over here girl." He took her hand and pulled her over to where he was still sitting. "Now take off that cardigan." Debbie did as she was told without any more thought. "Now unfasten that blouse." She did this to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra and Mr. Groves let out a shaky sigh. "Pinch your nipples for me and make them hard."

Debbie stroked her breast and gently pinched at the nipples. "No, no, no!" Mr. Groves said impatiently. He reached up and pinched them really hard and Debbie cried out in pain. "Yes that's more like it." He said roughly. "Now Debbie, ask me to suck them better for you."

Debbie let out another little sob. "Please Mr. Groves will you suck my nipples for me make them all nice and better again." She whimpered.

Mr. Groves clamped his mouth around one of her nipples and Debbie felt her cervix contract in response.

He sucked them really hard and Debbie felt the excitement building as her tummy muscles tightened. "Now then Debbie what do you want me to do to your pussy." He asked with another dirty little smile. "And remember to ask nicely, and properly."

"Please Mr. Groves will you stroke my pussy for me, that would feel so nice." She lifted her skirt as she said it and Mr. Groves smirked at the damp patch he could see.

He pulled her panties to one side and started to finger her clitoris. "God Debbie you're so wet!" he exclaimed in mock surprise. "Could it be that you liked getting spanked by me?" he rubbed harder and Debbie winced.

"Yes Mr. Groves. I liked it a lot that you punished me."

He grabbed her pants and viscously pulled them down her legs. Debbie hurriedly stepped out of them so that he wouldn't have to be too rough with her.

"So would you like me to put my fingers inside of you?" he asked her calmly.

"Yes please Mr. Groves will you finger me till I come?"

He gave a viscous little snigger and then pushed one then two of his fingers inside of her. He started to pump them up and down getting faster and harder. "Tell me you like that Debbie tell me not to stop."

"Oh god Mr. Groves that's so good!" she panted. "Please don't stop, do it harder."

"Are you a virgin Debbie?" Mr. Groves suddenly asked her.

Debbie looked at him in surprise. "No Mr. Groves I'm not."

"Excellent!"

Before Debbie knew what was happening Mr. Groves had stood up and forced her over the table next to his chair. He held her down with one hand and forced her legs apart with his foot. She heard him fumbling behind her and then he thrust his hard dick inside of her. He started to pump as fast and as hard as he could. "Do you like it from behind Debbie?" he grunted "does it make you feel like the dirty lazy little tramp that you are?"

His hand came round and he started to stroke her pussy again.

It was all too much for Debbie she gave a little squeal of despair and then felt her orgasm overwhelm her. She had barely finished it when she felt Mr. Groves come deep inside her and he slumped over her back panting heavily.

"Get your clothes back on Debbie and then we can have a nice little chat."

He pulled a second chair over and sat down in the first where he watched her getting dressed her hands shaking so much that she struggled with the buttons on her blouse.

"Sit down Debbie." Mr. Groves got fed up of waiting and grabbed her hand to still her.

Silently Debbie sat down opposite him.

"now then I think that twelve more visits should be enough." He told her thoughtfully.

Debbie looked at him in horror. "You mean that I've got to let you do that to me twelve more times?"

"Oh come on now girl, don't pretend that you didn't enjoy it." Mr. Groves snapped. "Besides you underestimate my imagination." He rubbed his hands together as his thoughts roamed free. "So Debbie what time does your mum go to work tomorrow?" he asked looking at her again.

"Two o'clock." She mumbled.

"Good so you be here for two thirty." He stood up, and she took it to mean that she could leave. As he opened the door to let her out he suddenly stopped her with his hand on her arm. "And Debbie," he said quietly, "don't you dare to be late tomorrow."

"No Mr. Groves." Debbie whispered meekly. She knew that he had her, that as long as that window remained broken he could tell her mum and cause trouble for her. With her head down in defeat Debbie went to sit back on the back door step to wait for her mum to get home.