The Next One Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow Frank as he goes along.
8.7k words
4.58
70.1k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three weekends Allison came home and we spent seventy-five percent of that time in my apartment and a goodly portion of that time was spent in the bedroom.

Then it was Christmas break and Allison was home for three weeks. She was waiting at my apartment every night when I got home from work. I'm sure that my mom knew what was going on and I wondered if Mrs. Ames also knew and if the two of them were back in their wedding planner mode.

The week before Christmas Mr. and Mrs. Ames and Allison flew out to San Diego to visit some relative and I almost thanked God for the reprieve. Allison was flat wearing me out. She had been gone for two days and I had just gotten home from work when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and found Gloria standing there.

"Hi lover. Surprised to see me?"

"As a matter of fact I am."

"May I come in?"

I stepped back and she walked in and went over and sat down on the couch.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"You."

"Me? What happened to the guy you hooked up with at Baylor?"

"He turned out to be a flaming asshole. After him I dated a couple of others, but none of them measured up. I woke up to the fact that I had what I wanted and I'd let him go."

"What's this all about Gloria?"

"I'm here to ask you to give me another chance."

"I'm sorry Gloria, but I'm in a kind of relationship with someone."

"A kind of relationship? What does that mean?"

"I'm seeing someone."

"Have you proposed? Are you engaged or going steady or something like that?"

"No, nothing like that; at least not yet."

"Then I have a chance" she said as she stood up. "Can you say no to this lover?" she asked as she unbuttoned her coat, let it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She was naked under the coat and had I been older and wiser I might have been able to say no, but I wasn't older and wiser and when the alarm clock woke me the next morning she was lying next to me with one arm lying across me.

I moved slowly so as not to wake her up and after I was on my feet I looked down at her and thought "You fucked up Frank. Allison will be back in the middle of next week and then what the fuck are you going to do."

Gloria was awake when I came out of the shower. While washing I thought about the situation and the more I thought about it the more I realized what I had to do. Gloria had the coffee made and as I poured myself a cup Gloria said:

"Tonight lover?"

"I don't know Gloria. It will depend on you and what you feel like doing, but you need to know up front that in six days the girl I'm seeing will be home and when she gets here she gets my time."

"I don't know who she is lover, but I do know that she can't possibly take better care of you than I can."

"Did you quit school?"

"Of course not."

"Then you will be going back to Texas as soon as the holidays are over. Last time it only took you – what? – four weeks to replace me? I can't count on you Gloria. If you want to play for the next week fine, but after that no. When you graduate and come home if we are both still single and not in solid relationships maybe we can try again."

"You are dumping me?"

"No Gloria, you dumped me. I'm just not taking you back other than as a friend with benefits. If that isn't something you can live with I guess that is your choice. I need to leave for work. You can let yourself out."

I put my cup in the dishwasher and headed out for another day in the salt mines. Gloria wasn't there when I got home and she didn't show up after I got home so I guessed she wasn't interested in what I proposed.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the week passed by quietly and then it was Friday and the night of the company Christmas party. I debated not going, but the last five years the company had handed out bonus checks at the company party and with Christmas fast approaching and presents to buy I decided to go. I would have gotten the bonus anyway when I went to work on Monday, but if I got it that night I could put it into the bank Saturday morning and shop over the weekend.

I knew that Allison was going to be gone so when the sheet asking for a headcount circulated through the shop I put down that I would be attending alone. The party was being held at the downtown Hilton in one of the banquet rooms and when I got there I found a surprise waiting. Never having been to a company party before I wasn't aware that they set up tables with place cards.

I wandered around looking for where I was supposed to be sitting when a hand tugged on my arm. I turned and found Russ's daughter Sarah standing there.

"You're at our table. Its right over there" she said and she pulled me along behind her. She led me to a table where her mother and father were sitting. As we neared the table I saw Russ looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. His wife however was giving me a beaming smile. Russ stood and shook my hand and his wife stood and gave me a hug.

I sat down and we socialized. The talk was general in nature with Sarah's mom doing most of it. How had I been, what was I doing, etc., etc, and then it was time to eat. It was buffet style and after we had finished eating the company CEO got up and made a speech about how proud he was of us for making XYZ the industry leader and how he hoped that we would all continue to help the company grow. Then the company president got up and said similar stuff and then he said:

"And now the part of the evening you have all been waiting for" and the curtains parted behind him to show a band. "I give you Johnny and The Bluetones." There was a drum roll and then the president said, "Oops, I forgot something." Another drum roll and he said, "Your section heads will take it from here."

Russ stood up, took some envelopes out of an inside coat pocket and then he walked around the room handing the envelopes to the men who worked for him. When he got back to the table he handed me one and I took it and put in my coat pocket.

"Aren't you going to look at it?" Sarah asked.

"Of course I will, but it would be rude of me to do it at a table of people who don't have anything of their own to open."

I saw her mother's lips curl in a small smile at that and I wondered what it meant. After several minutes the band began to play and Russ and his wife stood up and moved out onto the dance floor. As they walked away Sarah looked at me expectantly. I knew what she wanted so I asked her if she if she would like to dance and she smiled and stood up. As we danced she said:

"You never called."

Given the circumstances I decided that honesty would be the best policy so I said:

"Two reasons Sarah. The first is that I had a girlfriend and the second is from the way your father acted I don't think he believed me. I think he still thinks I took advantage of you. Working for him while he is thinking that has been difficult. I didn't need to make it worse by getting in contact with you and giving him even more to be pissed at me over."

"Daddy doesn't think that at all. When he came home that night he apologized for doubting me when I told him what happened."

"He might have apologized to you, but I still see him looking at me from time to time and I can tell from his face that he is thinking about me."

The song ended and I started heading back to the table, but Sarah held me back and when the next song started she moved into my arms and we started dancing again.

"You said you had a girlfriend. "Had" is past tense."

Oh oh, I said to myself; shaky ground here. Since she is the boss's daughter best be careful.

"It's complicated. I may or may not still have a girlfriend. I don't know. She's out of town right now and things were a little tense between us when she left. I don't know how things will go when she gets back."

"When is she due back?"

"Next week."

"So you might be girlfriend free come next Friday?"

"I have no idea."

"When would you know?"

"Again, I have no idea and I won't have one until she gets back and we talk."

None of it was true of course. Things hadn't been tense between me and Allie, but I didn't want to just tell the boss's daughter that I wasn't interested. God knows what she might have gone home and told daddy.

"I would really like to take you out to dinner some night to thank you for what you did for me. Even if you stay with your girlfriend wouldn't she understand a simple platonic 'thank you' date?"

"Knowing Allison as well as I do I'd have to say no; not a chance in hell."

Before she could say anything else the band ended the number and I started us back to the table. We no sooner sat down than Mrs. Backman said she had to make a trip to the ladies room and Sarah said she needed to go too. As they walked away Russ said:

"I want you to know that this wasn't my idea. This is all my wife's doing. Are you okay with it?"

"I'm kind of nervous about it."

"Why?"

"I haven't been in the shop as long as most of the other guys. I don't want them thinking that I'm sucking up to the boss."

"Yeah, I guess there is that, but we can defuse it a little."

"How?"

"Let the word get out that you are dating my daughter. That you met her at a party and dated her a couple of times before you found out she was my daughter."

"But that wouldn't be true."

"It isn't true that you are sucking up to me either. So take Sarah out a time or two and take her some place where at least one of the guys in the shop can see you."

I didn't say anything and after a couple of seconds he said, "Something wrong with my daughter that you don't want to be seen with her?"

Shit! This was getting way to out of hand. Best stick with honesty I thought.

"Nothing wrong with Sarah, but I already a girlfriend, but even if I didn't I'm not sure I would want to get involved with the boss's daughter. It just doesn't seem like the thing to do."

"Why would you say that?"

"What if things didn't go well and she comes to you and says I've been mean to her or something like that. You will react as a father and not as my boss. I just don't think that it makes good sense to have a connection between my work life and personal life."

"You are probably right about that, but what you don't understand is that there are higher powers at work here."

"Higher powers?"

Before Russ could explain that one to me the women were back. Russ got up to go to the bathroom and Mrs. Backman said:

"My turn for a dance with you Frank."

We moved out onto the floor and while I tried to hold Mrs. Backman at what I thought should be the proper distance she moved right into me.

"My Sarah seems quite taken with you young man and I must say that for just about the first time ever I approve of her choice. When are you going to ask her out?"

Shit I thought, more dangerous waters. I was beginning to wish that I had minded my own business and had let Sarah be gangbanged. I liked my job and I was happy there, but Sarah's family was like a mine field. One wrong step and my job could be gone.

"Sarah is a nice girl and some guy will be lucky to get her, but I already have a girlfriend."

"Why isn't she here tonight?"

"She is out of town until next week."

"That means that you have a week with her not here. Why not spend some of that time with Sarah?"

"That would be cheating on my girlfriend."

"Oh come on Frank; you are too young to tie yourself down. You need to spend some time with other girls; make absolutely sure you find the right one for you."

While she was talking she was dancing close to me. I smelled her perfume and her tits touched my arm and the predictable happened and her leg came into contact with it. She raised an eyebrow and pulled back and looked at me. Then she smiled and moved back into contact and as her leg touched my third leg for the second time she said:

"Oh oh, now I see. My Frankie likes the older ladies. I'm flattered, but I do have to give my baby first chance and then maybe we will see."

Fuck me!!! I was not only in a mine field, but the fucking thing stretched out miles and miles in all directions. How the hell was I going to get out of it! But, I thought, as I watched Mrs. Backman's ass move as we walked back to the table, did I really want to?

I needed to get away from Sarah and her mother so when I took Mrs. Backman (please call me Vangie) back to our table I grabbed my drink and went to say hi to the other guys I worked with. I spent the next hour moving from table to table saying hello, meeting wives, girlfriends and daughters and in general steering clear of the Backman ladies.

A lot of guys would kill to be in my shoes right then. Both Sarah and her mother were drop dead gorgeous and radiated sex appeal and in other circumstances I wouldn't even think of running from them. But I had the perfect job for me. I loved the work, I liked my co-workers and the company had been great to me. My Christmas bonus (I looked at it when I went to the bathroom) was equal to one months pay and as far as bosses go Russ was a good man to work for. It all could be history if I got involved with Russ's daughter and anything went wrong. Russ would be husband and father first and boss second and I knew it.

I eventually ran out of co-workers and had to return to the table and face the Backman family. Just as I sat down Mrs. Backman and Sarah got up for another trip to the ladies' room and when they were out of earshot Russ said:

"Remember earlier when I said that higher powers were at work here?"

I nodded a yes.

"When you get married son you will quickly come to know what "pussy whipped" means. You can be as macho and as 'manly-man' as you want as long as you don't mind a bedroom that feels like the inside of a freezer. Or you can learn to say things like "yes dear" and "whatever you want my love" and have a bedroom like a furnace. You get my drift?"

"I think so."

"You have impressed my wife and that is no small thing when it comes to boys that Sarah shows an interest in. My wife has made it clear to me that she feels that you are a more than suitable prospect for our daughter and Sarah herself has shown quite an interest in you. My wife has asked me to use whatever influence that I have with you to get you to take Sarah out. It is one of those "Yes dear" moments. I of course can't order you to take my daughter out on a date and I will not threaten you with a piss poor performance review if you don't, but I can ask you to take her out on a date at least once or twice as a favor to me. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

The woman came back and Sarah asked her father to dance with her and as they headed for the floor Mrs. Backman smiled at me and offered me her hand. I took it and led her out onto the floor. As we danced Mrs. Backman asked:

"Did Russ ask you what I asked him to?"

"Yes he did."

"Are you going to do it for him?"

I hesitated to answer and she moved close and deliberately pushed her leg into contact with my cock which was hard as a rock and held it hard against me and said:

"Or maybe you'll do it for me?"

I gave up! I couldn't fight it any more and I pushed my cock into her and said, "Okay; I'll do it for you" and moved my hand down and squeezed her ass. She giggled and said, "Good boy Frankie; I knew I could count on you" and she kept her leg against my cock for the rest of the song. Before we could leave the floor Russ and Sarah walked up and Russ said, "Time to switch partners" and he took his wife in his arms and they danced off as Sarah moved into mine.

As I took her into my arms I was wondering about the contradictions Mrs. Backman had presented me with. Based on the way I'd rescued her daughter Mrs. Backman thought I was just the kind of guy she wanted for her daughter – the same guy who had said okay when she had given him a blatantly sexual (or so I thought anyway) come on. Where was the sense in that? Didn't the cock/leg push and the ass squeeze show me to be an untrustworthy asshole? And that's what she wants for her daughter? Like I said; makes no sense at all.

As we started moving to the music Sarah said, "Have you given any more thought to having dinner with me?"

"I have" I said remembering her mother's leg pressing into my erection, "and I will do it, but it has to be before my girlfriend comes back and I expect that will be next Wednesday."

"How about tomorrow?"

"Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes I am."

"Okay then, tomorrow it is."

When the party broke up and we were leaving it just happened that I was walking out with Russ and his family. He and Sarah were several feet in front of me and Mrs. Backman was by my side. She leaned over and whispered:

"Thank you Frankie" and then she licked my ear and said, "I owe you one and I always pay my debts."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks to Sarah and her mom – most particularly her mom – I went home with a case of 'blue balls' and was resigned to a furious session with my right hand once I got home. I was surprised to find Gloria sitting in the parking lot waiting for me. She got out of her car and walked over to me as I got out of my pickup and put her arms around me and kissed me.

"I'll take it" she said as she broke the kiss.

"You'll take what?"

"Your deal. Your friends with benefits deal. Can we start now? Tonight?"

If it hadn't been for Mrs. Backman, and to some degree Sarah, and the shape they had put me in I might have said no, but I was horny as a goat and so I didn't. Gloria wanted to make up for lost time and somewhere around four a.m. I fell asleep exhausted.

When I rolled out of bed at nine I smelled coffee and a trip to the kitchen showed me that Gloria was working at putting together a breakfast. She smiled when I walked in and said:

"I was going to wake you when I finished making the pancake batter."

She walked over to me and kissed me and went back to making pancakes. Over her shoulder she asked:

"Who is Sarah?"

"What?"

"Who is Sarah? She called about thirty minutes ago. She said figure on Delmonte's. What does that mean?"

"I guess that is where we are having dinner tonight."

Gloria gave me a look that I couldn't read and then went back to making pancakes. As she set a plate with three hot cakes on it in front of me she said:

"I guess I need to leave. I'm sure you won't want me here when you bring her home with you."

"It isn't that kind of date. She's my boss's daughter and I let myself be conned into taking her out by both her mom and dad."

"She attractive?"

"Honestly? She's hot, but it is strictly hands off. Bad things can happen to me at work if I get on the wrong side of her daddy and I don't need that."

"So it wouldn't upset you if I was here? I mean if your date is all that hot you might come home needing some relief."

"I wouldn't do that to you."

"Do what?"

"Make love to you while thinking about the girl I just left."

She looked at me in silence for a couple of seconds and then said, "Well there is that I guess." Another second or two of silence and then she said:

"I might as well get this out. I screwed up baby. I never should have started dating that asshole when I got to Baylor. I had what I wanted right here and I let it get away from me. I'm going to do whatever I have to do to get you back and that means that I need to stay close to you whenever I'm home from school and if that means I have to be your stand-by designated reliever then that is what I will be. I have a week and a half before I go back to school and I'm hoping by then I'll have you back and waiting for me to come home on weekends. Don't forget my dad works for an airline and I have pass privileges so I can easily get home. I'm going to fight for you baby. Now that I've fed you I'm going to fuck you."

She stood up, dropped the robe to display her naked body and then she walked to the bedroom. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and got up to follow her.