The Next Stage of Development Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

I stood there in shock. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't say anything. In a matter of a minute, I went from thinking I was in control of anyone I came across to find that I was not alone with these abilities.

"I know this is a lot for you. I am here to help you but I need you to trust me. My name is Job. Will you come with me?"

I hesitated. I had no idea if I could really trust him or not. If what happened to me happened to him then how many of us are there? What do they want with me?

"If I say no...what will you do?"

He hesitated and acted a little annoyed. "Well, I will leave you be and never bother you again. However, you will miss out on learning more about what happened to you and why. You have nothing to lose. I promise you are not in any danger."

I decided to take a chance. "Okay...I will come with you. Where are we going?"

"You will see everything soon. But for now, you need to trust me."

He switched the elevator back on and we continued descending to the lobby. I expected a maintenance crew down there to help us but nothing. Nobody acted as if anything was going on. We walked through the lobby and everyone completely ignored us as we made our way out the front doors.

Job walked with strong long purposeful strides and everyone stayed out of his way. His long black coat swayed as he walked. As we entered the sunlight, Job put his hat back on and a black Ferrari pulled up right in front of us with perfect timing. Job walked from the front door to the car without any hesitate as if he knew the car would be there. The valet jumped out and didn't say a word to Job as he climbed behind the wheel.

"Get in" he said as he shut his door.

No sooner did my door shut then the wheels of the Ferrari came to life with a squeal. We drove down the street and Job made no attempts to safely navigate traffic. He drove down the street and all the cars stopped or got out of his way without any hesitation.

"Woa! Hold on there! Oh Shit!" I held onto the dash and anything I could as Job blew through red lights and seemed to ignore everyone else on the road. We pulled off and into the airport.

"Wait...I didn't know we were flying anywhere. Danya and Sarah are..."

"Don't worry about your women. We will return soon. You can call them from the plane."

We sped passed all the security gates and drove directly towards a hanger where a private jet was waiting for us. Job stopped the car and got out to walk directly towards the plane. I didn't hesitate and quickly followed him.

As soon as we were on board, the plane's engines powered up and we moved forward. We were airborne less than a minute later and I saw all the planes wait on the runways for us to take off. Job took off his coat and hat and sat silently on the plane and I sat a few seats away from him. It was then when three girls walked out into the cabin completely naked. Not only did they have amazing bodies, but they were not on birth control and they were all due to ovulate tomorrow.

"Hello Sir..." one said to Job "Would you like something to drink or eat?"

Another came up to me. Her mind was focused on simply helping me. Her name was Patricia and she had a gorgeous body. She was 18 and she slinked up to me with a smile on her face. I can't say I noticed the smile as much and just stared at her amazing tits and her smooth shaved pussy.

"Hello there...Can I get you something to eat or drink?"

Job ordered vodka and I ordered a rum and coke. The girls disappeared into the back of the plane and then returned a few minutes later with our drinks. I got up from my chair and moved closer to Job.

"So can you tell me anything yet or is it all still some big secret?"

"It will be easier to explain if you wait until we there. It won't be long. All I can really tell you now is that it is a ranch in western Colorado." Job took a long drink of his Vodka and closed his eyes. The girls came back and Patricia came walking up to me. The other two girls walked to Job and they started kissing him all over.

Patricia didn't waste any time and she immediately knelt down and opened my pants. My cock was immediately alive and ready for her attention. Her hair draped over my lap as she lowered her mouth down and swallowed my shaft. She had a talent and she took my entire length down her throat. Precum started flowing and she sucked it down as if she was feeding.

Job was also getting full attention and I could see his cock was equally as impressive as mine. His two girls were taking turns sucking on his member as he sat with his eyes closed. Patricia lifted her head up and she looked at me.

"Sir...would you give me the pleasure of fucking me?"

She had feelings of true humility. She was really asking permission to fuck me as if I would say no. Her mind was racing with apprehension that I may reject her and she was looking forward to having sex with me.

I silently nodded and Patricia stood up and slowly climbed up on top of me straddling my hips. I sunk down into the chair to give her more access and she settled down allowing my cock to slowly sink into her eager pussy. I could feel her warmth and her moistness as she took me inside.

She put her hands on the chair to support her as she bounced up and down and I instinctively entered her mind and started to command her body to orgasm. Small orgasms at first and then slowly start building up with each thrust inside.

"Oh...oh...oh...ah...ug..." she muttered with each penetration.

I could feel my own orgasm building up inside. I happened to see Job was fucking his two girls with a similar fervor.

My own orgasm hit me and I quickly grabbed onto Patricia and impaled her completely as I gave her an overwhelming orgasm and started ejaculating into her body. We calmed and she looked flushed and sweaty.

Before she even caught her breath, she climbed off me and settled on the floor again to lick my cock clean of our cum. Her sucking and feeding got me wanting another round and I stood up and pulled her around the back of another chair bending her over. I grabbed my cock and rammed it back inside of her to hear her yelp with my penetration.

"OH GOD YES...Please cum in me again."

I held her hips and she put her hands down to steady herself. I rammed into her for several minutes and I started her orgasms over again. She let out incomprehensible grunts with each thrust and I felt her pussy ripple as she came over and over again. I felt it hit me and I dove inside and dumped another hot load of sperm inside. The warmth enveloped my cock and as I pulled out, small globs dripped down her legs and onto the floor.

She caught her breath, stood up and looked at me and said, "Thank you sir. That was amazing." She then licked me clean and disappeared into the back of the plane with the other girls.

Job finished buckling his pants as I stood up and tucked my cock back into my pants and fixed my clothes.

"You read their minds don't you?" He asked me.

"Yes... I do. I like finding out who they are and what their names are. Do you read their minds?"

"Sometimes. Not every time though. Sometimes I just fuck them and sometimes I see everything about them. Just depends on my mood and how good they look."

"Did you read their minds?" I asked.

"Nah" he dismissed.

The girls returned with a fresh drink and food Job and I sat down as we were served. We sat in silence for quite a while as the girls obediently stood off to the side watching us eat. Job had an appetite like mine and each of us finished our food in minutes. I felt the plane turn and then quickly descend.

Job said, "We are getting ready to land soon."

The plane started a quick decent and we were on the ground in just a few minutes. The plane came to a stop and Job immediately stood up and walked towards the plane's door which opened for him. Exiting the plane a stretch limo was waiting for us and I barely caught Job climbing inside. There really wasn't much around and we seemed to be in open field in the middle of nowhere. A nude woman stood waited for me as I came down the plane's stairs. She held my arm as we walked towards the limo and climbed in. Job was inside and sitting next to another woman who was also naked. The limo took off and we were on the road.

Job said, "Well we are almost there. I just wanted to let you know a few things before we arrive. The first thing is that you are not alone as you now realize. We both have been through the same experience and we have similar abilities. There are others too and they are at home where we are going. It is important you are respectful of your elders. You are a guest and we are welcoming you into our home. The second thing is that we are going to celebrate tonight. We are pleased to have you join us and we hope you will be happy with us and want to learn more."

The limo sped down the road and took a turn down a non-descript road past a gate bearing several armed guards. We drove down a long road and down an area with what seemed like the only vegetation in an otherwise barren dusty area. The road was lined with trees and lush green grass. It was an oasis in a desolate area.

We came around a final bend and approached an enormous mansion. The driver opened our door and we climbed out. I happen to glance at the driver and notice a peculiar tattoo on his neck of a pentagon surrounded by five other pentagons.

Job and the girls got out and I followed to find several men walking out of the main door and standing in front to greet me. They were all very well dressed and several had drinks in their hands. Dozens of naked girls poured out of the mansion and stood around the men.

"Alexander. It is great to finally meet you!" The man in the middle said. He, like me and the others, was bald. He wore a blue pinstripe suit and had a huge smile on his face. Without a chance to even reply, he immediately hugged me and I received a very warm reception from all.

"My name is Makaann. I hope Job didn't ruin our surprise. We are very excited to have you join us."

"Well thank you very much. No....this has all been quite a surprise and Job did keep everything a secret."

"Oh good! I'm sure you have a thousand questions. Let's get inside and get things moving." Makaann said as he gestured towards the house. Makaann and I walked in first and everyone else filed in after us.

The house was amazing. We were in the middle of nowhere, but you would never know by this house. It was an elite home and everything was top of the line. I noticed a few guards around so they definitely had some security. Makaann led me down a hallway and we entered what looked like a conference room. It had a large round table in the middle surrounded by 12 chairs. There was a black screen in front of each chair.

Makaann took a seat and said, "Here Alexander. Have a seat next to me. We are going to get started."

I remembered what Job said about respecting my elders but nobody really looked much older than I. Makaann looked to be in his 30's at the most. In any case, I decided to play things safe.

"Yes...thank you very much." I said as I took a seat.

The other men filed into the room and the last, which was Job, closed the heavy wooden doors behind him. Each man quietly took a seat at the table and Job sat next to me. The room was silent. Not only did we not speak, but I could not hear a one of their thoughts. We were all seemingly immune to our own abilities.

"Gentlemen, thank you all for attending today's off schedule meeting. I am happy to announce our newest member, Alexander MacCallum!"

The room erupted in a round of applause and it was all for me. I felt honored but also confused at the same time. I didn't know what was going to be expected of me so I didn't want to disappoint anyone.

"Now, Alexander, I am sure you are likely confused with what is going on here and who we are. Let me assure you, we will answer all your questions. But first, I would like to ask what we tell you here today you never repeat to someone else."

I nodded as there seemed little choice.

"All of us here were in your position at one time as well and we understand what you are going through. This evening, we are going to explain the history of who we are. We call ourselves the Brotherhood of the Mutare and I am the Council Chief."

The screens in front of us lit up with images reflecting what was being spoken at the time. I looked around the room to see how the others were reacting and everyone reverently focused on Makaann's speech.

Makaann continued, "Mutare is Latin for change. We have all been visited and changed by who you know as the Torbinas. They come, select an individual, and make adjustments to his DNA. Those adjustments help the human race adapt and evolve to survive and thrive into the future decades and centuries. However, that is not all they do. We call these, the 'Five Gifts'. To explain further, I will give the floor to Dr. Vargas."

An image appeared on the screen of a logo for the Brotherhood of the Mutare with five objects surrounding it. Across the room, a Spanish man stood up. I say man, but he looked even younger than I am and couldn't be older than 20. Makann called him doctor so there must be something going on here I don't understand.

"Thank you Makaann. Alexander. My name is Dr. Rafael Vargas. I hope you will overlook how young I look and everything will become clear. For now, let's say that I do have extensive experience in the science and biology of what the Torbinas are doing to us."

The room chuckles slightly and Rafael smiles.

"The Torbinas adjust our DNA so that our children are biologically prepared to handle the challenges of today and what the future may hold. We have a long history and we have records of the Torbinas making these adjustments more than 8,000 years ago as far back as 6180 BC. These adjustments have helped our species evolve our brains, our skills, and even our resistance to disease such as the plague. Humans today are who they are because of these adjustments and our group, the Mutare, archive these adjustments and work to promote this work. We are helping the human race grow and thrive. We don't have evidence, but we even believe the Torbinas are responsible for our initial evolution from apes millions of years ago. Most current science calls these evolutionary changes random. Some are, but some are guided by the changes in the Torbinas."

The screens showed images of evolution throughout the ages and then transitioned to images of DNA.

"Makaan mentioned the Five Gifts. The first gift is Virility. There are also some other changes as I am sure you have become aware of. The Torbinas want you to spread these new genes as much as possible. To that end, they make us able to have sex repeatedly and we can have repeated full ejaculations without any rest. Normal human males take anywhere from 1-3 days to rebuild a full ejaculation. We have timed our ability and we can rebuild a full ejaculation in less than a second. We have also found our semen is much more potent than a normal male's. A normal male will ejaculate 1-10 milliliters with about 300 million sperm. Normally, most of those sperm die immediately and are unable to fertilize an egg. Our ejaculation contains anywhere from 250 milliliters to sometimes more than a liter, and contains anywhere from seven to as much as 100 billion sperm. Our sperm don't die and more than 90% makes it to a woman's egg to fertilize it. Our semen is more adhesive and it is almost impossible to get out from inside a woman's vagina. Add to this our penis size so we can deeply enter a woman and our chance of conception is virtually 100%."

Makaann stood up as Rafael concluded. "Thank you Doctor. At this time we are going to yield the floor to Kisho Hideki to discuss our second gift."

A Japanese man on the other side of Makaan stood up and fixed his suit jacket. "Yes. Thank you Makaann. Alexander. I'm sure you have likely found your new, mental abilities. Would you mind sharing with us what you have discovered so far?"

I hesitated and cleared my throat. "Well...gentlemen...I started with reading others minds and soon found ways to control the thoughts of other people to make them do things I wanted them to do. After a few days, I was able to control their physical bodies and I could make myself invisible or even control their bodily functions such as making a woman have an orgasm."

The men around the table murmured as I spoke.

"Just recently I found I can actually control physical objects. I can pick up some small objects and slowly move them around. I'm not very good at it yet but I'm getting better."

The murmuring continued.

"Gentlemen...please" Makaann corrected.

"Thank you Alexander for sharing. It appears you are doing very well. Our second gift is mind control. The forth gift is mind over matter. Each of us possesses similar abilities to yours. As our years progress, our abilities grow stronger and we become more powerful. To do what you are already able to do so soon means you are especially gifted. It took some of us several years to get to that point. These abilities help us defend ourselves. None of us have been able to actually talk to the Torbinas about their plans. However, we have theories they provide us with these abilities to ensure we are able to have sex as often as possible by controlling women's desires, but then also defend ourselves from other humans who may view us as a threat. Not only can we stop aggressive behavior, but we can also use mind over matter to physically defend ourselves. If you wish, we will work with you to build your skills and to maximize your ability to use your mind. We have a long history of how to effectively use these skills."

Kisho then turned back to Makaann and submissively yielded his time back to the chief. Makaann nodded and as Kisho sat down, Makaan stood and adjusted his jacket. Before he spoke, he calmly cleared his throat and took a drink.

"Well...I think this is enough for now gentlemen. Alexander, we don't wish to overwhelm you with too much at once. We will continue this and we will let you know everything we know. For now, let's adjourn and we will reconvene in the morning. We have dinner waiting for us in the next room."

Everyone in the room immediately relaxed and casual conversations ensued. Job turned to me and gave me a reassuring look before he stood and left the room. Makaann turned to me and also gave me a reassuring nod before he turned to Kisho and started talking to him.

I stood up and didn't know what to do. That was when another gentleman came up behind me. He was one of the relatively more mature men in the group but couldn't be older than his 30's. In a room full of what looks like teenagers and 20 year olds, he happened to look a bit more mature.

"Hello Alexander. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adahy. I'm surprised Job took off without showing you what is happening. I'm sure you are hungry right?"

"Oh yes..." I said holding my stomach and nodding. It had been a while since the flight and I was starving.

"Good...you will see that there is little opportunity to go hungry here. We have food available 24 hours a day. Come with me...I will show you."

Adahy took the lead and I followed him out of the conference room and through a hallway to what looked like a banquet hall. In there were a few of the men and several women. There were also long tables adorned with more food than I have seen in my life. There were all kinds of meats, salads, fruits, and vegetables. There was an open bar on the other end of the room and there was more than an army could eat.

No sooner did I walk in did two naked women come up to me. One had blonde hair and one had black hair. They were gorgeous and I never thought I would say it was refreshing to hear someone's thoughts again. They were like the women on the plane and in the limo. They didn't really know what was going on around here. They all had simple intentions; they just wanted to fuck. They were even due to ovulate in the next day or so and they made no secret of the fact they wanted me.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers