The Next Stage of Development Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
411 Followers

I paused in the hallway and closed my eyes. I focused and tried all that I could to close off from them but their thoughts flooded around in my head. It took me several minutes to build my composure and to rejoin Job and Misako in the dining hall. Each were devouring a plate of food. The women walked around and refreshed their drinks and their food as I pulled up a chair. A woman came by and placed a plate perfectly in front of me while another poured me a glass of wine. She smelled amazing and her breast hung down almost touching my arm as she poured the wine.

"Alexander...are you okay?" Job asked.

He must have seen my sweating and my lack of control. Trying to ignore the women walking around was proving much more difficult than had thought. It isn't that I had sex with every woman I came across, but I didn't have to worry about what I did to them. The fact that I couldn't touch these women made me nervous that I would do something wrong.

"Yes...I'm...fine..." I said as I took a long drink of wine.

"Misako, I think Alexander here is having trouble ignoring your women here."

Misako smiled, "Do you like my women Alexander?"

I wasn't sure how to answer fearing that whatever I said could be the wrong answer.

"Yes sir. They are beautiful." I confessed.

"So then...what is your problem young one?" He asked again.

Job continued eating and just ignored the awkward situation I was in offering no assistance.

"Nothing sir...I guess..."

"Well spit it out! We don't have all day!"

"I am having trouble not reading their thoughts or controlling them sir. I would really like to have sex with them but I am trying to be respectful."

He stared at me silently for what seemed like years. Job continued eating as if nothing was happening. Then Misako started laughing and slapping the table.

"That is exactly why you are here Alexander. This one may be promising yet Job!" He said as Job looked up for a second and smiled.

We finished our meal and Job told me that he was going to leave and come back the next day. Misako was going to help me understand a few things and that this was going to be my first real lesson. I nodded and Job quickly disappeared from the grounds.

A woman walked up to me and without saying a word, she gestured towards a doorway off the dining hall. I bowed and walked away from her and entered a long hallway and I saw Misako standing at the far end of it.

"Come Alexander. This way!" He yelled as he limped into a room waving his arm.

I walked down the long hallway and passed numerous antiques and paintings on the wall. The home was amazing and looked like it held a long history inside. One I reached the room, I found Misako sitting in the middle of a large circular room. The carpet had a dark circle in the middle where Misako was sitting and then was a light brown out to the walls. The walls were light brown and bare of any decorations.

"Come!" Misako commanded.

I walked up to him and saw that he was sitting cross legged which surprised me for someone his age and weight but he appeared perfectly comfortable. His eyes were closed.

"Sit!" He commanded without moving a muscle.

I quickly dropped to the floor and folded my legs. Just then, a beautiful woman entered the room. She was naked and looked amazing. My cock moved and I quickly turned away trying to ignore her.

"Alexander. You have been given great power. You must learn to control it. Right now, you are like a candle. Your light...spreads everywhere in the room. You must learn to focus and control your light and only illuminate what you want, when you want."

Another woman entered from the other side of the room. She too was naked and the two women stood in front of Misako and me awaiting further instructions.

"Alexander. I want you to control one of these two women at a time. You must make one do something without making the other do it as well. Do you understand?" He asked. All this time, his eyes have yet to open.

"Yes sir. I understand."

"Good. Now. Close your eyes. Empty your mind. Breathe deeply. I want you to picture in your mind, two feathers. These two feathers obey your commands. If you blow on one of them, only it moves. If you blow on the other, only it moves. You can blow on both of them and they both move. Can you see them?"

"Yes...I can see them."

"Now...blow on the right one in your mind. Do you see how it moves and the other remains still?"

"Yes..."

"Good...now, blow on the left one. Do you see how the right one remains still?"

"Yes...it is still."

"Good. Now slowly open your eyes. Keep your mind clear and keep breathing deeply."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the two women standing in front of me. I calmed my mind and focused on my breathing which seemed to help.

"The woman on the left is Miyo, and the woman on the right is Tai. I am going to tell you to make one of these two women do something without making the other do the same thing. Just like blowing on one of the feathers, the other will not move. Do you understand?"

"Yes...I understand."

"Good. I want you to make Miyo stand on her right leg."

I focused my mind on Miyo and saw into her. She poured into my mind. I saw her childhood in Japan and her life growing up and quickly saw so much of her life flash through my mind. I focused and told her to lift her right leg. Immediately, both women lifted their right legs.

"Ah...now I think you see what I mean. Your light shines everywhere. Even when you don't intend it, you shine your light onto others and they respond."

He was right. I thought I was only speaking with Miyo, but Tai responded as well. I focused on Tai and even though I wasn't trying to read her mind, I could see how her impulse to raise her leg wasn't her own doing. She was confused. I thought that maybe Misako was tricking me, but I saw that the women didn't speak any English and couldn't understand what Misako was saying.

"Put their legs down." He commanded.

I told Miyo to put her leg down and they both acted in unison as if they were pulled by the same puppeteer.

"Empty your mind..." Misako repeated his chanting and is instructions. I tried repeatedly for several hours to get Miyo to lift her leg without Tai doing the same. Each time was the same result and I was getting very frustrated. Misako decided to change his approach.

"Alexander. Close your eyes. Empty your mind. Breathe deeply. I want you to picture a tunnel extending from your mind. Nothing can escape this tunnel. No thought. No command. Nothing. This tunnel can extend from your mind into another person's mind. When you conned using this tunnel, your thoughts are shared with that person only. Nobody else can hear or react to your thoughts when you use this tunnel. Picture it. Make it feel real to you."

He paused for several minutes.

"Alexander. Open your eyes."

I opened them and saw the two women standing there. They were starting to look tired and somewhat annoyed at standing in one spot for so long.

"I want you to picture this tunnel from your mind extending and connecting only with Miyo's mind. Ignore Tai's mind. She cannot hear what you are saying to Miyo. Take your time to establish your connection."

I pictured a black tunnel forming between my mind and Miyo's. I read Miyo's mind and focused to make sure Tai could not hear what we were thinking.

"Now...raise her leg." He commanded.

I send the command and Miyo raised her leg and Tai's leg remained on the floor. I was shocked. It was working. I smiled and in my excitement I blurted out, "It worked!" No sooner did I claim victory when Tai's leg also lifted and the two girls smiled and started to act very happy.

"Calm yourself Alexander. That was good, but you lost your control. You must learn to control it at all times. This must become a habit. You don't realize that you may be doing damage. You transmit your feelings. People may do things they wouldn't normally do when you are around them. You can make people abandon their work, leave their spouses, or worse, kill someone. You need to be aware of what control you have over people."

I sat back down. "Yes sir. I'm sorry."

"No...you are doing well. What you don't realize is that while you were doing this exercise, these girls were ignorant of your feelings. They didn't sense your frustration. Your anger. Nothing. Yes, Tai did raise her leg a few times, but you are making progress. Go. Get some rest. We will try again tomorrow."

I stood and walked out of the room feeling that I wasn't living up to my expectations. I should be better at this. Misako was right. If I wasn't controlling this power, people around me never had their right minds. They just reacted as I wanted them to react.

I got some food and went to bed. That night I didn't get any sleep. I rested in my bed and just thought about how to focus my power. I pictured the feathers and the tunnel trying to make things work. Then, I realized that I wasn't sensing the women around in the house any more. I opened my mind again and found them all asleep upstairs. I then focused and was able to close my mind again and they seemed to disappear. I smirked, and thought to myself. Maybe there is some hope yet.

All night, I practiced. I opened my mind to see where they were and then closed it again. I then pictured the tunnel. I sat up in my bed. Close my eyes and opened my mind and saw everyone in the house. I picked out a girl upstairs watching TV sitting next to another girl. I built a tunnel to connect with her mind and I focused. I commanded her to cross her legs and they both reacted at the same time. They were confused why they did the same thing but giggled and let it go.

I focused again. I concentrated. I connected and commanded again. Then, it happened. My head started to hurt like it did when my powers were building. I got a shooting pain down my spine. In spite of the pain, I never lost my focus. I gave her the command again and it worked! She uncrossed and crossed her legs the other way and the other girl didn't do anything. In spite of my joy, I remained focused. Concentrated on their minds. I failed a few more times, but I was starting to succeed more than I failed. I switched back and forth between the two girls. I made one cross her legs. Then I would make the other uncross her legs. Then I would make the first one switch her legs and it was, in some ways, becoming a little easier.

The girls got tired and went to bed. Soon, everyone in the house was asleep. I was too worked up. I was also far too horny. My cock was rock hard and I had to use all my effort to not make a girl downstairs come to me. I decided to head out where it may be a little safer to fuck someone. I got up and got dressed and walked out of my room and out the front door.

The night was dark but lit by a full moon. It was a little chilly but manageable. I just started walking and walked down a long gravel road. My mind was just thinking about what I had learned and what my powers may have been doing to people. While I did intend to control a lot of people, I wondered what I may have done to people I hadn't meant to control. What kind of innocent bystanders did things they didn't want to do just because they were near me?

I walked for about an hour and found myself coming into a small neighborhood with a local bar. I walked in and music playing and people sat at the bar or were playing games. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was back in the US. I sat at the bar and the bartender asked me something in Spanish and I didn't understand anything anyone was saying.

Using my newly refined powers, I tunneled into the Bartender's head and found the words to say to order my drink. I was able to instantly say the right words, with the right inflections, and the right tone that I sounded like a native to the area. He immediately nodded and got me the drink I ordered.

I looked around the bar and found a couple playing pool. They both had a Spanish look to them. They were in their twenties and they were on their fifth date. He worked at a local factory and she was a waitress at a restaurant across town.

I decided that this was a good opportunity to practice a little more. I opened my mind and then connected with only her mind. I instructed her to take a drink of her drink and they both responded and took a drink of their drink. I shook my head and focused more and repeated the instruction and she took a drink from her beer as he held his still.

Over the next few hours, I moved around the room picking out individuals and commanding them to do something without making those around them do it as well. I quickly started to get better at it and soon, while it wasn't easy, I hardly failed.

My cock came to attention and I my feelings overwhelmed me. I needed to have sex. A waitress walked up to me and she was very attractive. She wore a white decorative top and a blue skirt matching everyone else who worked there. Her name was Carla and she spoke both English and Spanish very well.

"Can I get you something?" She asked in English.

I couldn't help it. I needed her. I connected with her mind and I immediately started to build a deep sense of arousal in her. Her panties quickly became damp and she found it difficult to talk as she stood there next to my table. I commanded her to take a break and to meet me behind the bar. She started sweating and breathing heavy but nodded and left.

I watched her remove her apron, set down her tray, and then walk out the back door. I finished my drink, left money on the table, and then joined her behind the bar. I found her rubbing her body over her clothes and panting. She was very aroused and she found it difficult to focus on anything. Her mind was scattered and flashed images of men and having sex.

I walked up to her and she didn't say anything. She immediately locked her lips to mine and started to rub my body as she ground her hips towards me.

"Oh...please...fuck me right here." She said in between kisses. "I need you inside me."

My cock grew to full erection in my pants and I opened them to release my member. She looked surprised at the size, but didn't hesitate to lift her skirt and pull her panties to the side allowing me access to her soaked love hole. She turned to face the wall and stuck her ass out behind her lifting her skirt to reveal her round ass to me. I stuck a finger into her pussy to moisten it and rubbed it over my cock mixing with my precum.

I guided my cock to her pussy and without any hesitation, I impaled her as she wailed. I commanded her to remain quiet so as to not alert others and I started to piston in and out of her dripping pussy. I didn't last long, but I did manage to control her body and induce an orgasm just as I started to cum inside of her. Her body convulsed as I pumped cum into her and she had trouble remaining standing. I held her by her hips to finish impregnating her.

Once finished, I laid her down gently on the ground and I pulled my pants back up. She remained on the ground shaking from the remnants of her lasting orgasm. I decided to start walking back to the house. Before I did, I stepped back inside and I wanted to see if anyone else was affected by what I just did. I scanned everyone's minds and found that nobody was aroused or even aware of what we just did. I smiled and started to feel better about using my powers. I wanted to fulfill my mission, but I certainly didn't want to hurt anyone in the process.

Walking back to the house, I had some time to think about things. On one hand, I felt incredible power to control people's thoughts and to make them do whatever I wanted to do. On the other hand, I felt that if I didn't properly control this power, I could do some considerable damage. If I got angry, I could make others around me angry and who knows what they may do because of that. If I get aroused, I may make others aroused and they may do things they wouldn't normally do.

I finally arrived back at the house just as dawn broke over the hills. The sun shined a beautiful light over the city and the hills around the area. I walked in, and once again, the house was alive with busy nude women walking around taking care of chores. I was starving and made my way to the dining hall where Misako was already seated eating his breakfast.

"Ah, Alexander. It is good to see you my boy. How did you sleep?"

"I didn't" I replied as I took a seat at the long table.

"I figured. That is fairly common. I would imagine your mind is a storm of what we talked about last night. Did you practice?"

"Practice sir?"

"Yes. I'm fairly certain you practiced on a few of my women last night as they carried about. I'm also certain you practiced last night at that bar you found yourself at."

I was surprised that he seemed to know what I did, but then again he seemed to know a lot more than he let on. "Yes sir. I did. I want to control what I have. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Misako just nodded as he took another bite of food. "Yes. It is also important to control what you have so that you yourself don't get hurt. More on that later. Now...Eat!"

Two women surrounded me and they smelled wonderful as they laid a plate of food and two beverages in front of me. I was starving and I consumed two plates of food without saying another word. After we finally finished our meal, Misako commanded my attention.

"Alexander. Come. It is time for your next lesson."

He stood up without saying another word and led me outside to the back garden. Once outside I saw that Job had returned and was sitting on a stone bench. There was a circular garden bordered with benches and in the center, a woman laid on a grass circle. She was naked and I instinctively read her mind and found that she was very aroused.

"Alexander. Sit here." Misako waved towards a bench across the circle from Job.

"Now Alexander. Your test here is a little different than last night. Last night we were showing you how to control a single person without affecting others. Today, we are going to focus on entertaining multiple thoughts or emotions in your mind at the same time."

Another woman entered the garden from behind me. She walked around and knelt directly in front of me averting her eyes and gazed towards the ground.

"In front of you is Keita. She is going to suck on your penis and she will likely make you have an orgasm very quickly. Trust me. she is very good at what she does." Misako explained in a matter-of-fact tone with a small smile.

"In the center here is Nori. Job, is going to try to make Nori orgasm. While Keita is sucking on your penis, I want you to stop Nori from having an orgasm."

Keita didn't waste any time and she grabbed at my pants opening them, pulling them down, and pulling out my cock. I was already hard from just the thought of what she was going to do. Just as Keita took me into her mouth, Nori started to moan.

My mind started a crossfire of emotions. Keita was indeed working her magic on my cock and it felt great. On the other hand, I connected with Nori and her mind was too a flood of sexual arousal like me. I don't think Job had to do much because at first, I was actually helping Nori have her first orgasm. My orgasm also hit me as Keita continued to suck and work my cock. She swallowed my load without flinching and just continued to suck on me keeping me hard.

I closed my eyes and focused on Nori. I saw the flood of eroticism flowing through her. She was in rapture as she writhed on the ground already getting close to her second orgasm.

"Alexander, separate your emotions. Enjoy Keita, but make Nori feel something different." Misako instructed in a loud commanding voice.

In my mind, I chose an emotion. I had to choose an emotion opposite of sexual satisfaction. Fear? Sorrow? Depression? Anger? That was it. Anger! I connected with Nori and while Keita was getting me close to another orgasm, I focused on making Nori angry. I saw clouds of confusion forming in her head. I actually saw Job's control over her and I started to fill her mind with anger. I found that she was angry at her Mother and Father back in Japan. I found she was angry at her first boyfriend for leaving her. I focused her mind on those emotions and her arousal started to calm slightly.

lambo69
lambo69
411 Followers