The Next Stage of Development Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

******************************************

I woke up floating in the room and there was only one creature. I felt amazing. I felt strong and I felt alive. Then, I heard it. The creature "spoke" to me. It didn't have a mouth or anything and it was as if I could just hear it in my head.

"Alexander...don't be afraid." I heard in my head.

"Are you...talking...to me?" I said aloud.

"Yes. I am from a race known as the Torbinas. You would likely call us guardians. We are only here to help you and your race."

"What do you mean help?"

"We travel the galaxy. We monitor and help promote various races to grow. We have not been here for quite some time, so we are surprised to see that your race has grown very well without our assitance. We are here to help your race move to the next stage of development."

"What does that mean? What does all this have to do with me?"

"We have 'altered' some of your genes. The best way for you to understand would be to call it assisted evolution. Every few centuries, we return and we adapt a few specimens to what your species needs to develop and evolve into the next stage. We help your race advance and become better."

"You altered my genes! What the hell!"

"Please calm yourself. You shouldn't worry. This will not cause you any harm.

I felt a calming sensation wash over me and I immediately stopped talking.

"There are two sets of modifications. One set is for you to pass onto the next generation of humans. The other set will help you spread these newly modified genes effectively and won't be passed on."

"The next generation?"

"I can't tell you too much, but yes...that is really all you need to know. But don't worry. This is all going to be quite fun for you."

After that, I blacked out again.

******************************************

"I think he is waking up."

I could feel I was at home in my bed. I could feel the sheets against my skin. I could smell my home. I could hear my family.

"He is waking up. Oh my God...Thank God!"

I slowly opened my eyes and found everything out of focus. I could tell there were people around me but couldn't make out their faces. My mom took my hand and I could tell it was my Mom, Dad, and sister in my room with me.

I tried to open my mouth to say something but couldn't. My throat was so dry I couldn't get any words out. They gave me some water and I started to shake off the fuzziness in my head.

"Mom? Dad? Is that you?"

"Oh thank God" my mom said as she hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hey buddy. It is good to see you awake."

"Oh Alexander! I'm so happy you are okay now. It has been..."

"...a long time. But we will talk about that later, won't we Kimberly."

"Yes mom...I'm...I'm just so happy."

"Yes...we are all happy to get our Alexander back finally" my mom said.

"I'm starving. Can I get something to eat?"

"Oh...And he is hungry. This is such a good sign." She softly clapped her hands and darted out of the room with my Dad.

I looked around my room and nothing seemed to be out of place but seemed different at the same time. She mentioned "a while" but what did that mean? What is "a while" I wondered. How long have I been gone? What did those aliens do to me?

"Hey brother..." Kimberly said as she kissed my forehead. Kimberly is about four years younger than I am but has grown. Nothing too major but I could tell her hair is longer than I remember and now almost reaches her waist.

She sat on the side of my bed and held my hand.

"What happened Kimberly? What's going on?"

"I'm not really supposed to say too much. Mom and Dad said we are going to talk about it later. For now, we are glad to have you back." She said as she patted my hand.

Mom came walking back in carrying a tray of food.

I quickly sat up in bed and told her, "Oh good...I'm starving!"

"Be careful honey. Take it easy. Don't hurt yourself."

She sat the tray of food down with a bowl of soup and some crackers. "You should take it easy on your stomach."

I quickly devoured the food and was still starving with a real hunger for meat. "I could really go for a steak or a burger or something."

My mom smiled and held back a soft laugh, "Well we will see about that. For now this is what you are getting until you get your strength back."

The next few hours passed with small talk and with me eating more food. I ended up eating four bowls of soup, half the box of crackers, and about a half-gallon of water.

"Okay. I really want to know what is going on here. How long have I been gone? What is going on?"

My Mom gives my Dad a look and they decide to tell me what is going on.

"Well...honey...you have been in a coma."

"Okay. For how long?"

"Well...that depends on when you start counting. You went missing about 9 months ago. Your Dad and I went away for the weekend and you went camping. Do you remember that?"

My memory hadn't been affected but I wasn't too keen on telling them I had been abducted by aliens so I faked memory loss. It was the safest approach for now. At least until I knew more about what they knew. I figured if I started talking about flying jellyfish fucking me, I would be in a straight jacket and thrown down some deep hole.

"No, I don't. I remember being here watching some TV, but I don't remember anything after that."

She looks at my Dad again and continues. "Well...you went missing about 9-months ago. About 3-months ago, you were found in the Australian desert."

"Australia!? Holy Shit!" I covered my mouth as I wasn't used to swearing in front of my family, but they didn't give my any mind for it.

"Yes. Some locals found you and took you to the nearest city. They transferred you to Sydney where they finally discovered your identity and they were able to contact us. We brought you home and you have been here for about the last 3-months in a coma."

Kimberly added, "Yeah and you were breathing really weird".

"Kimberly! We talked about this..." Mom corrected as Kimberly looked down and crossed her arms.

"Wait...what do you mean?"

My Mom explained, "Well, your heart rate was elevated and stayed around 150 bpm. Your breathing was very quick and shallow. You also needed a lot of food even though you weren't moving or doing anything. The doctors were all baffled and couldn't explain anything to us."

I sat there in bed stunned at what has been going on. While I knew a little more than I was letting on, I still only remembered a little bit. The aliens had me for six months? What were they doing to me that whole time?

"Just yesterday, your breathing and heart rate suddenly returned to normal for no reason. Then today you just woke up. No reason or explanation."

"I remember being here and then just now waking up. I have no idea what happened. Did the cops find out where I went or what happened to me?"

"We found your Jeep and your camp, but we searched the forest and mountains for more than a week without finding a single trace of anything. No sign of you anywhere. You don't remember going camping?"

"Nope...nothing" I said hoping they wouldn't pry too much yet. I didn't know how to proceed. I didn't want to say aliens. I knew they would lock me up as a crazy person. The reality was I had no idea what happened. They had me for months. What did they do to me? I only remember the first day or so with them.

I crossed my arms and that was when I noticed my body. I felt my arms and there was no hair. I felt the rest of me and found no hair anywhere. I remembered that mist that took off all my hair. Apparently, it didn't grow back.

"What happened to my hair?"

"That was how they found you. You were completely naked and hairless. It still hasn't grown back. And...that is not all."

Mom stood up, got a mirror from the bathroom, and held it up for me to see. I put on some serious muscle. I looked quite different now. I took a closer look at my arms and they were big and muscled up. I lifted my shirt and saw a rock-hard six-pack and a fully built chest.

"Woa! What the hell?"

I turned to get out of bed and my Mom stopped me.

"Hold on there. You have been in bed for months. You can't just get up."

I managed to push my way passed her and stood up without hesitation. My mom and Kimberly were posed ready to catch me if I were to fall but I stood straight and strong. I popped the heart rate wires off while walking towards the bathroom.

"It's okay. I'm good. Give me a minute here."

I went to the bathroom and closed the door to get a little privacy. I took off my shirt to find my body chiseled better than a model's. I felt good. I felt strong. And to kick, I looked damn sexy even though I had no hair or eyebrows. I flexed a few times in the mirror feeling proud at what I looked like. I thought to myself that maybe I was abducted, but it looks like they did me a favor in return. I remembered what they told me. I have been modified with genes for the next generation and modified to help spread these new genes. I guess making me damn sexy was part of that.

Needing to pee, pulled my shorts down to find my dick dangled about 8 inches long and wasn't even hard. My balls were like golf balls dangling heavy between my legs. I lifted my cock in my hand it felt heavy and meaty.

"Holy Shit!" I said to myself. This may turn out to be awesome after all. I finished peeing and just fell in love with my new dick. I immediately thought of Danya and it came to life growing even bigger. My dick immediately stood at attention and grew at least another two inches becoming rock hard oozing precum from the tip. It felt so good to stroke it that I kept going. In just a few minutes, I felt myself cumming and I shot my load into the toilet. My cum shot out in long white ropes hitting the water with a loud plunking sound. Stream after stream shot out with force and my orgasm took more than 30 seconds to subside.

I felt restless and active. I felt strong and sexy. I felt like a million bucks. I came out of the bathroom to find my parents gone and Kimberly sitting on my bed. She has always been a cute girl but she seemed different now. More grown up somehow. I guess that since I have been gone so long, I missed her 18th birthday.

"Hey Kimmy..."

"Hey..." she responded.

I walked to my closet to find some clothes that may still fit. My waist was smaller, but my chest and legs were bigger so I had trouble finding something to fit right. As I took off my shirt, I noticed Kimberly's eyes scanning over me.

"You really don't remember anything? That is so weird."

"Tell me about it. One minute I'm here watching TV and then the next I'm here...and like this" I said as I turned and posed for her slightly flexing my new muscles.

I finally found a shirt that worked and I slid off my shorts without even thinking how Kimberly was sitting just a few feet from me. Her eyes bulged and she quickly turned away.

"Hey... Oh my God!" She said as she shut her eyes.

"Oh...sorry about that. Hold on." I quickly found a larger pair of shorts and slid them on fixing them with a belt.

"There. All better. Don't want you seeing too much there now do we?" I said as I nudged her shoulder with a soft punch.

I walked down stairs and I acted as if nothing had happened over the last year. Through the rest of the day things slowly returned to a sense of normal. The house seemed a little different. Some small things had changed. Some furniture moved, new decorations here and there. Nothing major but small changes over time. I guess more things can change in a year than you realize.

I always felt hungry and I had to eat constantly. I went to the kitchen and for the next several hours, just ate about everything we had.

Kimberly walked in and took on a frustrated expression. "Gosh Alexander...can't you leave any food for the rest of us?"

"Sorry Kimmy...I'm just so hungry."

*****************************************

The next day we went to the hospital for some tests. They took blood, made me run on treadmills, and about every other test they could think of. After hours of testing, they finally gave me a clean bill of health. In fact, they said I was probably the healthiest person they had seen. They just said I should watch for anything out of the ordinary and tell them if something happens.

My Mom continued to ask questions but then we finally managed to leave. I was starving yet again so we stopped and I ate about five cheeseburgers, three orders of fries, three drinks, and two shakes before I was done. My mom kept talking on her cell phone but I didn't pay much attention to what was going on.

We arrived home where I saw a ton of cars sitting in front of our house.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know...must be something at the neighbors."

We pulled in and I walked in the front door to find a huge surprise party! All my friends from school were there and they scared the hell out of me when they yelled. My best friend Zak came up and gave me a hug. Danya ran over and hugged me next. I made my way around before hitting the food table. Gosh I was starving. Later I was found Danya and wanted to catch up.

"Hey there Danya. I wish I could say I missed you but I don't remember anything. It is great to see you."

She looked just as amazing as ever with her long blonde hair and tight shorts. My dick jumped at the mere sight of her.

She rubbed the top of my head and said, "This may take some getting used to."

She got a serious look and then said, "Alexander, I need to tell you something right away...I waited for you as long as I could but I finally had to move on."

At first, I was angry. I was hurt. How could she do this to me? I've been thinking...dreaming of her and she runs off. Then, I looked at her. I could see in her eyes how she looked remorseful. She almost looked like she was going to cry.

"Danya, I understand" I said touching her shoulder. "I don't blame you for moving on. You had no idea where I was or when or even if I would wake up."

She smiled and looked at me while biting her bottom lip. That was when the headache hit me for the first time. I got a shooting pain from the front of my head all the way down my spine. I could hear Danya talking but her voice became muffled and hard to understand.

"Alexander...I'm engaged."

I looked at her through the pain and I could still hear her talking even though her lips weren't moving.

"What did you say?"

"I'm engaged. You know Robert Jenkins don't you? We have been dating for about six months and last month he proposed to me."

I continued to hear her voice, "Oh God you look so sexy. I wish I could fuck you right now."

"Wait...what?"

"Are you okay? Can you hear me okay?" her mouth said.

"I wish I had you inside of me. You probably fuck even better with this gorgeous body." She said without moving her lips.

I was confused, disoriented, and everything felt unreal. I started hearing more voices in my head and they started overlapping.

"Alexander? Are you okay?" Danya asked me as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah...I think. I just have a headache. I'll...be...right back."

I excused myself from the party to go to the bathroom and shut the door. The door did nothing to quiet the voices. I could hear them just as well as in the living room. I could hear Danya's voice, my Mom's, my Dad's, Kimberly, Zak, and everyone else.

"What's wrong with Alexander?"

"Is there any more food?"

"Can we go yet...I wanted to go to the movies?"

"I hope he is okay...maybe we should check on him."

"She has a great ass."

"He is sick again? I thought he was better now."

I lost track of whose voice was whose. I looked in the mirror and tried to focus on something...anything else. It took a while but the voices slowly started to fade away. They remained but were quieter and I controlled it a little more.

What was this? Was I hearing people's thoughts? Was I reading their minds? Danya sure had some thoughts about me. I wouldn't mind hearing more of those. I composed myself and tried to maintain a focus to empty my mind and block or control what I heard. Once I felt ready, I opened the door and walked back out to the party.

My mom was standing by the door waiting for me to come out. "Are you okay? They said you had a headache and you ran in here."

"Yeah, it was a little overwhelming at first but I took some Tylenol and I'm already feeling better."

"Okay, but please take it easy."

Back in the party, I made my way around the crowd and talked to my friends about what has happened the last nine months. I caught up on the gossip and what was going on with everyone. It took some work but I managed to focus a little and intentionally block some thoughts and then read some people's thoughts on purpose. I was able to get the inside scoop on some of what was really going on. Some people were genuinely happy I was back and some faked it and didn't really care. I can say I really found out who my real friends were very quickly.

Then I ran into Danya again. "Oh there you are. Are you feeling better now?" she said.

"I hope so because I can't fuck someone who has these kind of problems." she thought.

I smiled, "Oh yes. I'm feeling just fine now. Thanks. So tell me about your finance. Who was he again?"

"Robert Jenkins."

"Oh yeah, that guy on the swim team right?"

"Yeah...that's him" She said with little enthusiasm. "Too bad his dick is small enough to fit into a speedo" she thought.

I thought to myself, "Woa, this will be interesting...and fun."

"So, engaged huh? That is wonderful news. I'm very happy for you."

"Yeah it is great. I feel bad though. He proposed last month and I feel that had I waited just a little more we might be back together" she said. "Right back together in bed" she thought.

"Well...you never know what the future has in store for us."

"A couple of orgasms?" she thought.

"I have to run but do you want to catch up some more tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure. My calendar is wide open. Give me a call." She hugged me close and caressed her hands over my back slightly before letting go and leaving the party.

The party died down quickly as people made their way off to other things. The rest of the night was rather quiet with just dinner and a little more practice in reading minds. This was getting really fun. I found my Dad was actually more proud of me than I had thought. I always felt he was never really proud of me before. He was in the military and has always been athletic. As it turns out, he was always proud of me. Maybe a little more now, but he was before as well.

My mom was still concerned over my well-being. She kept thinking something was going to go wrong and that it was all too good to be true.

That was when I heard Kimberly's thoughts as she texted her friends.

"Oh my God...I saw my brother's dick today and he is HUGE!" she thought to herself as she typed her text.

She smiled as she read a text from her friend saying "Oh yeah...would he fuck me?"

"Whatever" she thought. "He is too good for you." But then she texted, "You never know you slut."

She sexted her boyfriend and I was really surprised to hear what she was doing with him. Not only that lost her virginity years ago, but she was quite sexually active. Her thoughts got me a little aroused but then I remembered this was my sister. I excused myself from dinner and went to bed. That was enough for one evening.

***********************

The next day started with a text from Danya.

"He there...mind if I come over for a bit?"

"Not at all" I texted. She must have been right outside because the bell rang just minutes later. She was dressed in a short yellow sundress and looked amazing. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders and looked so sexy.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers