The Next Stage of Development Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

I felt drained but the girls were caught up with each other. They were kissing and licking any remaining cum off each other. They also attacked each other's pussies in a 69 trying to get my cum from there as well. I left my shirt, slipped my shorts on, and left them to themselves.

Back in the mall, I gave a mass command to everyone within sight of me to not be able to see me. I was invisible to them. My cock was ready for another round and I felt like a machine. A machine with a single mission. To fuck as much as I possibly could.

I walked to the food court where I saw a gorgeous blonde in a skimpy short skirt. She seemed heavenly with her long hair and her stunning and alluring body. She was standing in line to get some food when I found a table near her and, while still invisible, I took off my short there in the food court and sat down. My cock came to attention and I connected with her mind and brought her into my bubble of invisibility so she could see me. I told her to come to me.

She came over and she stood in front of me with a blank stare.

"Take off your clothes" I commanded.

She slowly stripped in front of me. She smiled and peeled her shirt off showing of her unclad breasts. She unzipped her skirt and turned around as she unwrapped her hips showing no panties. It was only the skirt and the top she was wearing. She spun to show off her body and then stared at my erect member.

"Turn around and push my cock into your cunt...Fuck me!"

She complied and she wiggled her curvaceous hips down on my cock slipping me inside. She started bouncing on my cock and I didn't need to tell her anymore as she took over from there. She kicked off her shoes and put her feet up on my legs to get more leverage and lift. She was a great fuck and I felt her start to cum without a command to do so.

She paused our fuck session and pulled me out of her to squirt out into the floor. It looked like someone spilled a drink of water on the floor.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" She screamed as she impaled herself down onto my cock again.

My hands groped her body and moved from her breasts to her bouncing hips. I felt it hit me and I instinctively grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down ramming my cock deep inside. I started to pump her full of my seed and afterwards, she just laid on top of me and whimpered in gratification.

I finished and I told her to lay still for a minute, as I wanted another round with this vixen. With only a few seconds of rest, my cock regained its erection while still inside her and we started the second round of fucking.

She stopped suddenly and got off me. She spun around in front of me and smiled as she climbed back onto me facing forwards. She quickly got my cock back inside of her drenched pussy and our fuck session continued in front of dozens of other people completely unaware of what was going on right next to them.

She started to shudder and she clamped her body onto mine as she slowed her hips and ground down on my cock with a little wiggle.

"Ohh...fuck...ohh...fuck...fuck...fuck..." her lips silently said with her eyes shut.

Simultaneous with her orgasm, I came again and felt my cock pump another load deep inside her womb. Several minutes later, we both calmed and she labored to lift herself off my body. Her legs were weak and shook as she tried to stand. My cock glistened with a mixture of our cum.

I looked at her and she looked beautiful standing naked in front of me with my cum inside her. I decided I wasn't quite done with her.

"I would like you to come with me. You are going to be my companion for now."

She nodded and then bent down to pick up her clothes.

"No. Leave them. You want to stay naked. Don't worry though. Nobody will see you but me. What is your name?"

"My name is Sarah." She smiled at me as she took my hand giving me a signal that she was ready and willing to come with me wherever I wanted to go.

We walked out of the mall together in the nude and I let down our shield and others were able to see us. I didn't care anymore. I started to feel that I had a higher calling of sorts and that I was serving a higher purpose. I then knew what I had to do.

We drove home and walked into my house together to see my Mom home. She was a little surprised to see us naked, but I was able put her at ease. I had to go. I didn't want her to worry. I wanted her to be happy and to let me leave.

I told her that I couldn't stay. While I loved them, it was best that I left and that I went out into the world. I had a calling to find new women in new areas and to spread out as much as I could.

"But what will you do for money? Where will you live?" My mom asked.

She had a point. I wanted to have sex but it may prove challenging for me to make a living at it. I decided that while it may not be fair, I would live off those I meet. I could make people and organizations give me food, money, cars, clothes, and places to sleep. I would never steal something and I would only ask them to give me what they can afford.

My mission was to have sex with as many women as possible and I couldn't allow other things to get in the way of that. I was compelled to make it work. I would also do everything I could to help those I meet as well. It may be a newfound sense of happiness or whatever I can do to help them in some way.

I waited out the day and spoke to my Dad and to Kimberly as well to make sure they knew I was leaving and that I loved them. I was able to connect with Danya and I asked her to pack a bag and to come over. When she arrived, she didn't say anything and simply waited by the door with her bag. After I was done with my last goodbyes to my family, I took Danya's and Sarah's hand and we walked out together into the world.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers