The Next Step

Story Info
Husband takes his sexy exhibitionist wife to the next step.
2.4k words
4.35
74.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was cool and glowed with candlelight. "There," he said quietly, "all tied now." He walked back to the foot of their bed, running his finger over the arch of her foot. He loved looking at her.

Picking up the blindfold, he walked back to the head of the bed smiling. His devilish eyes were the last thing she saw, before her vision went black.

"Baby, you look so sexy," he said, as he gently pinched her hard nipples.

"I feel sexy," she giggled.

"Are you comfortable being tied like that?"

She smiles, answering, "It's pretty comfortable." "But I hope all my blood doesn't race to my head," she laughed. "My legs are tied awfully high."

"I had to tie them that way," he said, quickly adding, "to get those pillows under your ass."

"We don't need these pillows to fuck baby," she said as she moved her ass up and down in a sensuous grind.

"Tonight, we need them," he said whispering into her ear. His tongue wet the skin inside her ear, his breath teasing the wetness. "Tonight is a big night for you."

She was already turned on, before he had tied her. He had told her this was going to be a special night but she never dreamed he would go to this much trouble. After all, it hadn't been that long since the kids had been away from home all night.

His tongue moved inside her navel. Then it moved in circles on her stomach. He continued to pinch her nipples...first one then the other.

"You've shared your submissive side with me," he said, watching her body respond to his teasing touch. The combination of the cool air and his constant teasing had her nipples rock hard.

"But you know I've always wanted to see you be a naughty girl," he said pausing, "and tonight you are going to be." "In fact, we already have company, he said quickly adding, "their in the other room...waiting."

Her breathing was hard and fast, as she listened closely. She knew he wanted to see her with other men. They had shared so much and tonight she knew they would share even more.

"In a minute, a man will come in and join you," he said as his fingers parted her pussy lips. "Enjoy yourself, baby!" Then he was gone.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She wondered how many men were there, after all, he had said them! And who were they? People she knew? Had he found them online? Her thoughts were interrupted, when the bedroom door opened again.

She felt something warm and wet covering her toes, then a lick across the arch of her left foot. The bed moved with the added weight. Her mouth felt dry. Who was this?

Fingernails teased the back of her thighs, as they moved up and down her legs. She felt a big cock pressing against her pussy. The huge cock head rubbed up and down her wet pussy lips, parting them slightly.

It was a few moments, before she realized it was her moaning, "yes...."

The big cock moved inside her pussy, teasing the itch inside her. She pushed her body up, taking his big cock deeper inside her silky hole. The man held her hips, keeping her still. But he continued teasing her pussy with his long cock.

He slowly slid inside her. His cock was deep but not as deep as she wanted. Almost where she wanted it, then he stopped, making her beg, "more please."

He sucked her hard nipples, pushing his cock deeper inside. His body moved with hers as he began to fuck this sexy wife as hard as he could. His cock was long and thick. She wondered if the man was black, knowing her husband had always wanted to see her with a black man.

‘Black, white, whatever, he could fuck, she thought.’ His cock seemed to roll inside her, as their bodies began to move against each other. She felt his hands pulling her body up, holding her so close as their combined grinding teased her hardened clit.

She was alive with desire at the thought of her in this situation. So, naughty, she thought, so damn hot! Then she felt more hands on her tits. She jumped knowing they weren’t alone. Then her body shivered at the thought of her being with so many…and all at the same time!

She moaned loudly, she knew he was there! He rubbed his hard cock as he watched her. Her body could not deny the passion she felt. She had never done anything like this but they had shared this fantasy...and now he was watching. She didn't know how many men there were, she felt hands everywhere. Fingers were rubbing her clit, as the big cock filled her pussy. Mouths covered both of her nipples, biting them flat. She threw her ass up in the air begging, "fuck me, harder!"

The big man held her ass in his hands fucking her deep and hard. His cock was a blur moving in and out. Looking down he watched her pussy lips clinging to his big cock.

She felt his cock swelling inside her now. His orgasm was so close and she could tell. "fuck me," she begged, "please cum inside me now!" The long thick cock began to spurt deep inside her. Her body shook as the hot cum coated the walls of her pussy.

The man held her until she finished her climax. He climbed off the bed but she could feel someone else moving in between her legs. 'This was so slutty,' she thought moaning loudly.

The new cock entered her easily. She blushed as she thought of him seeing her this way. Her body gave her away, she could never deny loving this. The thoughts were turning her on as much as the men.

He smiled from the corner of the room. The men were all hard and wanting their turn with his wife.

He motioned for two men to put their cocks near her sexy mouth. She felt a cock move against her mouth, then another, plus a fresh one sliding inside her cum filled pussy.

She was so hot now, she couldn't believe it. He was watching…she knew it! Watching his wife, letting go like this. He rubbed his cock as he watched her. Her body told him all he needed to know. He knew she would want more of this in the future. His cock throbbed at the thought of it.

He watched her licking at the two cocks near her mouth, while another filled her pussy. The men teased her body from head to toe the whole time. She wondered if her husband had joined, but at this point...she couldn't tell.

Someone finally untied her legs and lowered them to the bed. But her arms remained tied to the headboard. She felt their hands all over her, rubbing every inch of her body. Then she felt something wet, then again...they were all cumming on her!

She felt the hot wet cum splatter off her body. Her nipples were covered and she knew he was watching. Soon his mouth is at her ear. "You are so beautiful, baby," he said. Then she heard the digital camera click.

He climbed between his wife's sexy legs. His fingers parted her swollen pussy lips. The camera clicked away catching the sexy cum dripping out of her. Cum puddled in her navel and her nipples were covered.

She hears his voice, "the men like you, baby." "Did you like making all that cum?" "You sure did make a lot of cocks hard!"

"We aren't finished, baby," he said. "In fact, the night is still young!" Her body was sore but she was still on fire. She wanted more now. She didn't know what she wanted exactly but she knew she wanted more.

She felt her hands being untied, then a towel wiping away the cum on her body. Cuffs were put on her wrists, then her ankles. Then she was helped to stand, someone helping her slide on the slut heels. A whisper of cloth covered her nude body, as she was lead from the room.

She knew from the layout of the house, that she was being lead into the living room. They weren't alone she could feel the presence of others.

She walked carefully in the 5" heels. The heels accented the muscles in her legs and the white shear material did nothing to conceal her body. Someone took her wrist then pulled her down across his lap.

Her husband spoke softly to her, as he pulled the material up and over her sexy ass. His hands caressed her as he tenderly rubbed her ass. But she knew what was coming.

"You've been so naughty tonight, haven't you he asked?"

"Yes," she quickly answered.

"Now you must be punished," he continued.

"I want to spank your ass for these men," he said louder.

"Sit on your heels, baby," he said. "Then lean forward against my legs."

She sat on her feet but he pulled her up a bit. Leaning her forward against his leg, he said, "watch it leak out of my wife's pussy." SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!

She lightly moaned, as she felt the sting and the heat spread across her ass...cum dripping from her body.

"Tonight was The Next Step, baby," he said as his hand slapped her squirming ass.

"You loved all the cock, didn't you baby," he asked?

"Being such a naughty slutty wife, in front of these men," he continued. His hand seemed to hit the exact same spot everytime she thought as the heat rushed through her body.

"Yes," she moaned.

"We are going to use you for the rest of the night," he said. "But I think you are ready to go forward without the blindfold."

She felt cum dripping down the soles of her feet. As she wiggled back and forth she felt it moving between her toes.

When he untied the blindfold, it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust. She glanced down noticing how sheer the material was. Knowing she might as well be nude.

"Are you ready to stand up and meet your new friends?"

She nodded her head and whispered, "I think so."

She turned on her knees slowly to face the men.

Her knee felt damp and she glanced down, shivering at the sight of all that cum.

Her eyes were on the floor, as she turned. The room was full of legs, white, black and tanned. Moving her eyes upward, she noticed all of them were nude.

One of the men stepped forward, taking her hand. "Hi, baby," he said smiling down at her. "You were so sexy tonight," he said as his black hand brushed back her hair.

Her husband stood and walked to the other side of the room. He watched her holding the big, black man. 'His black hands stood out so clearly against his wife's body,' he thought smiling.

She looked back at him smiling at him. He looked so proud of her and her taking this step. She glanced down to see his cock swelling at the sight of her being held by this black man.

The long black cock was pressed against her body, as her hands slipped around to caress his black ass. She glanced at hubby with a wicked look on her face.

The man was very tall! She didn't have to kneel down far...before her mouth was full of cock. The taste of her still coated his long cock.

As she licked and sucked on the thick cock, she would glance at hubby giving him her sluttiest look. The look seemed to say, "so, this is what you want, baby..." Then she would rub her lips up and down the length of the big black cock.

Hubby's cock was throbbing watching her act this way. "You're a big one," she said standing up and rubbing her body against this big black stranger. She stood on her toes, pulling his face down to hers. Right before she kissed him, she saw hubby stroking his cock.

She glanced down, walking over to wear her heels were. Slipping them on, she walked toward her husband. She swung her ass from side to side…feeling the men’s eyes on her. "You like me in these slut heels, don't you baby," she asked?

She took his cock in her hand, stroking it back and forth. "Was I naughty enough, baby?" She kissed his lips, while see continued caressing his cock.

Her tongue slowing circled the tip then she drew his cock slowly into her mouth. She felt his hands tighten in her hair as she smiled feeling many eyes on her.

She looked up his body, sucking and smiling. "Baby, would you like to watch that big black cock fuck your wife again?" "I think I'd like it," she teased him. "I think you'd like it too, baby," she said, wrapping her mouth tightly around his cock.

She stood up slowly, still fucking his cock with her mouth. She felt the black mans hands on her hips, guiding his cock to her wet pussy. A gasp escaped her lips, as she feels him plunge deep into her.

Her husband watched the black cock move in and out of his wife's pussy. Her pussy lips caressed that black tube deep inside her. He had waited so long to see this and he was not disappointed.

She was so hot now! She loved him being so turned on at her naughtiness. She looked up at him, backing off his cock. "Look baby," she panted, "watch that black cock fuck your wife!" She started to suck again, her hands rubbing his balls coaxing his cum from deep within him.

"Cum baby," she begged backing away again. "Cum in my mouth, baby," she said, "while he cums in my pussy."

He can't hold back anymore...not with her teasing. She wraps her mouth tighter around his cock, her hands resting on his hips. She bounced her mouth up and down pulling his cock deeper inside her warm mouth.

He was so close and she knew it. But she couldn't resist. She pulled back and looked up at her husband. "Can we do this all the time now baby?" He grabbed her head and buried his cock in her throat...filling her mouth with cum.

"Fuck me with that big black cock," she said removing her cum filled mouth from his cock. "Fill me up," she moaned. Her husband watched her begging to be filled with all that black cock cum and continued to stroke his cock.

"Baby," she panted as her orgasm approached, "I'm a naughty girl, huh?" she teased him.