The Next Step

Story Info
She takes ball busting to the next level.
2.5k words
4.41
69.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new beginning:

Last night my wife and I were home alone for the first time in awhile, our kids were spending the night at their grandparents, so Jodi and I had the night to ourselves. We decided to go out to dinner, something we do not get to do often anymore, but we went is still tonight. Jodi dressed in a very sexy, low cut black dress, with 4 inch heels. She was still shorter than I, but not by much. She looked so great all with makeup on and her perky breasts showing just enough cleavage to turn any red blooded males head. We had a wonderful steak dinner and headed home about two hours later.

When we got home, Jodi told me to go open another bottle of wine while she got into something more comfortable. By the way she said "more comfortable" I knew we where going to have a wonderful night. I poured the wine, kicked off my shoes and waited in the living room for her to come down. After a while she called down from our bedroom to bring the wine upstairs, I almost feel down running up the stairs with the two glasses and bottle of red wine. As I entered the room she had light several candles around the room and was laying on top of the bed. She was dressed in a red teddy, which guaranteed she would not be wearing it very long. I handed her a glass and set the bottle and my glass on the bedside table, gentle bending down to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Take off all yours clothes" Jodi said in a whispered that made my cock spring to life. As I stripped down, never taking my eyes off her. The candle light danced in her eyes, and her red lipstick passively glowed as she sipped her wine. I slowly climbed into bed, but naked and laid down next to her. I could smell her sweet perfume, and was as kiddy as a teenage about to have his first sexual experience.

We started to kiss and snuggle, my hand were all over her breasts and it was not long before she was naked also, we where just starting to get hot and heavy, my fingers stroking her soaked pussy and my tongue playing with her erect nipples when her hand moved down toward my balls. We had been playing around with some little ball torture, mostly squeezing and light slapping, but I wanted much more. I don't know when it started by my need to have my balls abused had been increasing over the years. At this point I was hurting my balls more and more when I masturbated, but Jodi usually only gave me a couple of squeezes, and maybe a little more when we played our ‘special game'. "You want me to work you over?" she whispered again.

"Oh yes, Jodi, Please." I almost begged,

"Lie down on your back, John and spread your legs" I did as instructed as quickly as I could. She giggled at my excitement, as she snuggles next to me and lowered her right hand to my awaiting nuts. Slow pressure at first, building and building. Oh it felt so damn good to have my nut slowly being crushed by her lovely hand. "Harder John?"

"Please, harder!" I whispered urgently back. We had gotten used to whispering while having sex with the two kids in the house. "No need to whisper, the kids aren't home. Tell me what you want. Anything you need tonight."

"Really?" I asked. In fourteen years of marriage these words have never come out of her mouth while in bed. I looked at her, deep in her eyes, god I love her so much. "I will be right back" I said and jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I was right, she had used her large heavy hair brush before she called me to the bedroom and there it sat sitting on the counter. I had been wondering if I would ever get her to use this implement of beauty on my nuts. I had used it from time to time on myself, but felt that I was not hitting myself hard enough. I need to feel the sting of what this could do to me. I had read several stories, while in hotel rooms, of women beating their men in the balls with hair brushes and wanted desperately to try.

I walked back into the room, she was pouring herself another glass of wine. She had drunk quit a bit at dinner and was a little drunk. I drove so I did not have much. I need a drink to get up the nerve to ask her this. I held the brush behind my back, and drank my wine in one long gulp. I climb back in bed, and pulled the hair brush out from behind me and showed it to her without speaking a word.

She looked at the brush, at me, a question forming on her red glossy lips. "You want to brush my hair?" She asked

"No, I want you to hit me in the balls with your brush." I told her, holding my breath waiting for her to respond. She reached out and took the brush, turning it to and fro, looking back at me a smile slowly dancing across her lips. "Ok"

I almost blow my load right then and there. My nasty little fantasy was about to come true. I laid back down on the bed, and spread my legs. "What should I do." She asked. A little excitement in her voice. Oh god this is really going to happen I thought, God I am a lucky man.

"With your left hand pull my balls down in my sack as far as you can." I instructed her.

"Like this." Her left hand slide down my very erect cock and clamped down at the base of my scrotom. She pulled my nuts down and away, so my balls were pressed together at the end of her fist.

"Oh, yeah, so good" I groaned. "Know use the brush to hit my balls." I told her almost holding my breath.

"How many times, and how hard." Jodi asked her eyes glued to my nuts. Her hand was moving around while she held me tight. Cause little jolts of pain, so good, pre-cum was starting to drip out of my cock. "You are really excited, I don't think your cock has ever been this big." She said rubbing the brush up and down my shaft.

Now I swear to God, I intended to say just once and not to hard, but I heard my voice say "Five times, each time harder then the first" some ghost said that sounded just like my voice.

"Ok, I will because I love you John." Jodi said and gave me a quick little kiss before moving her body a little, and pulling my balls a little more.

Without warning the hit smashed into my nuts with such force a little cry came out of my throat. I would have screamed louder by there was no air in my lungs. My legs closed by the force, but she had my balls held tight, and above my legs. The second hit came down, harder, just like I asked. White dots stared to float about my closed eyes, the pain was sharp, stomach wrenching, nauseating, and the most wonderful thing that I have ever felt. The third shot was preceded by a loud swooshing sound of the hair brush swooping down from an alarming height. I started to struggle, the pain was much more then I had even dreamt of and my body was moving and thrashing around. Somehow Jodi's grip slipped and my balls fell from her hand.

"Sit still damn it, I have two more to go. Remember you asked for this and I will not go back on my word." Jodi shriek, a lot of excitement in her voice. Through the pain, my brain hardly working any more, a sudden though came to me. She is enjoying this, oh God, she likes doing this. Up to now, as I said before, normally it was a couple quick squeezes and a few slaps, like she was only doing my nuts harm because I really wanted her to, not because she wanted to. Her hand grabbed by nut sack again, stronger this time. Wham, "four" she yelled, a laugh in her voice. She was really getting into it now. My balls hurt, I mean really hurt. I could not breathe, I could not think, my nuts hurt so badly. I could feel tears rolling down my face, no sound could I make through the pain. "Look at me John!"

Slowly my tear filled eyes opened, even the light from candles was painful. "Look at me while I give you the last hit" Looking her in the eyes, her smile huge, and her hand is raising the brush slowly in the air. Her arm stretched all the way out, her nipples I noticed fully erect, she was excited. "I love you" She said and as the word you came out of her mouth, her face changed. A grimace, a snare, and an animalist growl came from her mouth as the brush came slamming down hard, sharp and straight into my swollen balls.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" I screamed. She must have let go of my balls because I was rolling around on the bed. Tears streaming down my eyes, then black. I am not sure how long I was out for, but when I was able to open my eyes again Jodi was sitting up in bed drinking more wine and slowly stroking her pussy.

"Oh god that was so much fun. I had an orgasm on that last hit. So did you by the way." Jodi smirked. Looking down I could see my cum all over my stomach from what must have been the biggest load of cum I ever shot. Slowly I looked down at my smashed balls, expecting to see nothing but flattened nuts, but not so bad. Swollen and very red, I would live to be busted again.

She put the wine back on the table, and reached out to slowly massage my balls again. "Oh Jodi, please no more not tonight." I whispered.

"Be quit now baby, I only did what you asked; now I have a request of my own. I want to you eat my pussy until I have another orgasm. You owe me that much."

"Ok." I started to move down between her legs but she grabbed a hold of nuts again in her tiger grip which stopped me in my tacks. Eyes shoot and teeth grinding together I could barely hear her voice.

"No, I that special way you lick my pussy. I want to control your tongue." Jodi said.

"No, not tonight, my balls hurt already." I begged her.

"Now John, I did what you wanted, your turn." She squeezed harder.

"Ok, honey, the special way" I had taught her this game, hoping she would get into squeezing my balls more. What I would do would get on knees, with my head toward her pussy, and lick her out. She would be laying on her back, with her legs spread wide, so that my chin was closest to her clit. So we are almost in a 69 position, expect my knees are to one side of her head, with my legs spread. She would then reach up with hand and grab onto my nuts. When she squeezed I would lick her clit, when she stopped, I would lick her pussy lips.

I started to slide my tongue up and down her pussy, slipping my tongue into her, and all around. I felt her hand move, and felt her fist wrap around my sore swollen balls. A small squeeze and I attacked her clit with as much force as I could muster. No sooner did the pressure start, and she stopped, "Slow down, I don't want to cum quick. You don't want me to stop squeezing your balls do you?" Jodi asked.

"No dear, anything you want." I sputtered, and got back to moving my tongue in and out of her wet pussy hole. For about twenty minutes, she would squeeze me hard for 30 seconds and let go, then she said the words that thrilled me and scared me. "OK honeys, it time to make me cum, are you ready"

For answer I simply flicked her clit with my tongue, and her hands shifted. Using both hands she took one tactical in each hand and using her thumb and forefinger beginning to exert pressure. I licked, sucked, and did everything I could to get her off, because she would continue to apply more and more pressure onto my destroyed balls until she had completed her orgasm. Harder and harder she squeezed, rolling my poor balls back and forth, and digging her nails into each ball. She was building up to an orgasm, ignoring the shearing pain in my nuts, the sickening feeling in my stomach, and the blood pounding in my ears, I licked hard on her clit, hoping she would climax before I passed out from pain and exhaustion.

Finally, she begins to shake and scream, the pressure lessened dramatically, as it often did when she was in the beginning of her orgasm. I, of course, stayed between her beautiful legs, licking and sucking her juices as they spilled out of her shaved, pink, cunt. As her orgasm began to subside, she gave me one last hard squeeze and pull on my nuts to let me know that I should now stop tonguing her pussy, she gets very sensitive immediately after cumming. Slowly I moved on the bed so that I was again lying next to her, looking at her glowing face, as she relaxed in the after math of her powerful orgasm. It made me so happy to she her laying there, breasts heaving up and down, a smile on her face, eyes closed and sampling enjoying be there. Slowly she turned her head towards me, "Is that what you have been meaning about me busting your balls?" She whispered at me with a smile in her eyes.

"Oh God, yes that was so wonderful, it was everything that I hoped for." I replied stroking her face and hair, smiling down at her. "But we never even fucked." she said closing her eyes, enjoying the pampering I was giving her and planting sweet kisses on her forehead.

"Maybe later, let's get some rest now" I said.

///////////////////////////////////////////

A couple of weeks later, I found my self laying naked to my wife, again with the kids at grandma's when Jodi sat up in bed, looking me in the eyes with her pretty little smile and said.

"Go get the hair brush"