The Nice Guy & the Church Girl

Story Info
The Nice Guy becomes a Good Samaritian.
941 words
3.58
85.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Nice Guy goes to church. It helps keep up the facade and can be a wonderful hunting ground for new victims. The Nice Guy found one on a Wednesday night after a church potluck.

He was on his way to his car when he noticed that Sharon was standing by her car. Sharon was in her early thirties, tall, long legged and blonde. She told the Nice Guy her car had broken down. He offered to take her to his house to call his auto club. (She didn't have a cell phone and the Nice Guy said he had forgotten his.) Sharon accepted the Nice Guy's offer. After they entered his house, the Nice Guy pulled his knife from the holster on his belt, put his hand over Sharon's mouth and the knife to her throat.

He dragged a petrified Sharon into his bedroom.

"Strip, church girl. Everything off, NOW!"

Sharon shook with fear."Please don't do this.."

The Nice Guy slapped Sharon across the face. Sharon staggered back and fell to the floor. He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back.

"Do as you are told and don't say another word you stupid slut. Understand?"

"Yes.." Sharon's answer was rewarded with another slap across her face.

"Not a word. Nod your head."

A tearful Sharon nodded. The Nice Guy pulled her to her feet.

"Now strip."

Sharon pulled off her clothes: her dress, slip, bra, pantyhose and panties. She stood before the Nice Guy naked, hands trying to cover her privates.

The Nice Guy slapped her hands out of the way and roughly grabbed her right breast. He pinched her nipple. Sharon cried out and was immediately slapped.

"Not a sound, stupid slut. You will give me total silence as I rape you."

The Nice Guy pushed Sharon down on his bed. He reached into a cubby in the headboard and took out several pieces of cut nylon rope.

The first he wrapped around Sharon's wrists. He bent both of Sharon's legs to her chest, and with two more pieces of rope, lashed each thigh to each shin so her legs remained in that bent position. Sharon moaned in pain.

The Nice Guy now blindfolded Sharon. He looked down at his helpless victim and smiled. He was going to enjoy raping this nice church girl.

The Nice Guy spread Sharon's tied legs and began to lick and suck her clit. It didn't take long for Sharon's pussy to get wet and her breath quicken with excitement. The Nice Guy increased the speed of his tongue and plunged a finger into Sharon's damp pussy.

" Yes, you nice girl, cum for me. Show me that you are a naughty, nasty whore. Cum for me nasty girl."

Sharon's bound body bucked and then she screamed as her body gave into the pleasure. Her screaming was followed by tears of shame. The Nice Guy smiled, took a condom from his headboard cubby, and slipped it onto his stiff cock.

He positioned himself between Sharon's bound legs and drove himself into her wet pussy. Sharon cried out as the Nice Guy raped her.

"Yes, you are now a naughty girl, Sharon. All naughty girls get raped. You are now my slut, Naughty Girl Sharon." The Nice Guy pounded Sharon's pussy with hard strokes.

After several minutes, the Nice Guy pulled out of Sharon and rolled her over on her face. He spanked Sharon's ass.

"Time to give you what every Naughty Girl deserves."

The Nice Guy spread Sharon's ass cheeks and entered Sharon's anus. She screamed as the Nice Guy sodomized her.

"Yes...your are a nasty whore now, Sharon. A girl who likes it in ass..."

The Nice Guy sodomized Sharon until he came. He slowly pulled out, made his way to the bathroom and disposed of the rubber in the toilet. He returned to a sobbing Sharon and sat on the bed next to her.

"I made you into a Nasty Girl, Sharon. Do you want to be good again."

Sharon continued to sob.

The Nice Guy thumped Sharon on the head with a fist. "Answer me, Slut!"

"I...want to be..good..."

"Then I will purify you."

The Nice Guy took Sharon's panties and stuffed them into her mouth. He took a belt from his pants, folded it in half, and began to whip Sharon's ass and back with short hard strokes.

Sharon's body jerked with every stroke of the belt. She screamed into her gag. Since she couldn't see the Nice Guy, he took his time using fear as well as pain to punish Sharon.

The Nice Guy gave Sharon forty lashes from his belt, climbed back on the bed, put on another condom, and sodomized Sharon a second time.

After he had cum and disposed of the rubber, he untied Sharon. He forced her to take a shower and dress; minus her panties which he put into his trophy trunk.

The Nice Guy sat a shocked Sharon at the dining room table, poured her a stiff drink, forced her to swallow it, and sat next to her.

"You will forget all this, Sharon. I purified you and made you the Nice Church Girl you were. There is no semen for evidence so you can't prove what happen here. So let it go. Don't make me have to kill you later. Understand?

Sharon nodded.

"Good. I'll go call the auto club and help you with your car."

The Nice Guy made the phone call and took Sharon back to her car. He waited with her as the until the Tow Truck arrived.

He didn't want anything to happen to her...