The Nice Guy's Bachelor Party

Story Info
He parties with the Maid of Honor.
1k words
3.12
115.4k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting married for the Nice Guy was less a question of love as appearences and opportunity. He chose a fine looking carrer woman. Charmed her, and proposed. She travelled a lot on business and during their year long engagement, he had raped three of her friends. Easy and satisfying. One actually told her what had happen. With no proof, his fiance disowned this friend. The Nice Guy raped and killed her later. No loose ends.

The night before his wedding would be a fine celebration. His best man had offered to throw a bachelor party for him, but he begged off, saying he wanted to gather himself for the big day tomorrow.

But he had a party planned, one with one other participatant: The Maid of Honor...

Faith hated going out with the girls. That is why she had turned down going with the bride to be clubbing"one last time." She did not want to be anti-social, it was just so pat and predictiable and a waste of time.

She curled her 5'2" frame on the couch with a book. Besides, it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

She frowned. There was something about her friend's fiance that bothered her. He was nice, too nice...

A knock on the door interupted her thoughts. She opened the door and found herself face to face with the Nice Guy.

"Sorry to bother, you, but can we talk for a while."

Faith looked at him. "It is kinda of late..."

"Just a minute. Last minute jitters.." He smiled.

Faith shrugged. "Sure. come on in."

Faith closed the door, locked it, and found herself suddenly grabbed by the Nice Guy, hand over her mouth, knife to her throat.

"Be good Faith." He took his hand off her mouth. He kissed her neck.

"What..are ..you doing..."

"Raping you."

Faith started to push away. The Nice Guy pressed the knife against her throat. Blade on her jugular. Faith's insides became ice as she felt the sharp blade on her skin.

"Don't make me kill you, Faith."

"Don't...hurt ..me.."

The Nice Guy kissed her cheek. "That is up to you. You are my Bachelor Party tonight, Faith. I want to have a good time."

He grabbed her by the hair.

"Strip, I want you naked."

Faith obeyed. The Nice Guy felt his cock as she exposed herself to him. She was voluptous, curvy.

He dragged her to the coach and sat her down. He grabbed your wrist and pulled them to her ankles. With plastic ties, he lashed them together. He pushed her back on the couch. Faith was now spread and helpless before him.

He kneeled between her legs and began to lick her clit. Faith moaned.

"Please stop. Think of tomorrow. Think of your wife..."

The Nice Guy pinched and twisted Faith's clit until she screamed from the pain. He then placed the knife's blade on her clit.

"I not married yet. And this is a party. Don't ruin the mood." He placed pressure on the knife. "I might do something rash."

"Don't rape me...please." Faith looked up at the Nice Guy with pleading eyes.

The Nice Guy smiled, stood, dropped his pants, and drove his hard cock into Faith.

"NOOOO...STOP....HURTS..." Faith screamed.

The Nice Guy thrust into Faith. He put the knife between her breasts.

"Shut up, Faith. I am getting in a bad mood."

Faith bit her lip and endured the Nice Guy's thrusts into her. She felt his fingers on her clit. Warmth spread across her. Wetness. No..she wont.

Faith pleaded with her Rapist. "Please ...STOP...Don't make me ...CUM..."

Faith cried out in forced pleasure and humliation. She had just cum for the man raping her.

More tears flowed when she felt the Nice Guy spray his cum inside her. He lingered in her until his cock softened. He stood up and watched a raped and humliated Faith fall off the couch and land on the floor with a thump.

"You are a party girl, Faith. Tight pussy, though, needs to be used more often."

He lay next to Faith and kissed her back. His hands groped her breasts from behind. Kissing the back of her neck.

"Please go now. Please. No more." Faith sobs increased with every touch of the Nice Guy. The Nice felt his cock grow again from the sounds of Faith's misery.

He rolled Faith on her face, kneeled behind her, and drove his cock back into her pussy. Faith cried out.

"NO MORE...NO MORE..." She began to wail as the Nice Guy raped her with hard brutal strokes.

" You are so sexy. So tight. You are my party girl tonight, Faith...YES...gonna CUM IN YOU CUNT..."

The Nice Guy came again. He pulled out and sat behind her breathing hard. Damn, what a tight pussy, he thought.

He used his knife to cut off the ties. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

" You are lucky I am getting married tomorrow My Party girl, or I'd spend the whole night with you. "

"Please let me go. I won't say anything."

The Nice Guy kissed her cheek and let the knife scrape across her breasts.

"A shower first."

He dragged Faith to the shower from hell:

He washed her body ,then forced her to suck his cock.

He washed her hair, bent her over and raped her a third time. This time anally.

He washed her crotch, erasing the evidence of his abuse of her. He pulled her out and gently dried her. He lead her to her bed, pushed her down on it, and straddled her. he placed his knife on her neck.

"This is what is going to happen. You will sleep and forget this. I will see you standing by my fiance tomorrow. If these do not happen, I will come back, rape that tight pussy again, and kill you. Understand."

"Yes." Her answer was faint, submisive.

The Nice Guy kissed her deeply.

"I should have married you."

The Nice Guy dressed and left.

He smiled at Faith the next day as he married his fiance.