The Night

Story Info
He takes her one dark night.
1.3k words
3.78
26.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was dark. She looked around cautiously, the rain clouds moving in, covering the entire valley with their blackness. Lightning could be seen in the distance where the storm had already hit. A light hum of thunder shortly after each strike. She continued to walk, slowly. Everything was so silent, so dead. Fears crept into her mind and heart as she walked further. She looked up into the sky as she walked.

There was a bright flash of lightning as it vanished a single black bat came swooping down from nowhere. She gasped in fright, jumping back, feeling his hands on her arms gently as she did. She jerked around, not knowing what to expect but finding him, his dark face looking at her intently. Her mind reeled. What should she do? What could she do?

She stared at him; fear already there, thoughts going though her mind as he quietly looked her over. Her young innocent face, her sweet eyes showing the fear he knew she felt. She was so young, so innocent, and so afraid. She had drawn him to her without even knowing it. Her young body shivering slightly in the night chill. His eyes seemed to bore into her very soul, so emotionless as he looked over her. What would he do? What did he want? What's going to happen? She gulped slightly as his eyes wandered over her small form, a smile soon playing upon his lips.

He looked deep into her young eyes. She slowly looked back into his, her eyes quickly glazing over. She was his. Slowly he pulled her to him, she did not resist in the least as he brought her into his arms. Slowly he kissed her untouched lips. The taste of them making a slight shiver run through his otherwise cold body. Slowly he leaned his head down, his eyes darting from her eyes to her neck over and over as he leaned closer and closer. Lightly he kissed her soft flesh, feeling the vein running just below.

He opened his mouth his white fangs showing as he leaned close and sunk them deep into her sweet neck. She gasped from pain as he began to drink her sweet, innocent blood. The more the he drank the drunker with passion he became. Slowly his hands traveled up and undid her white blouse, his hands sneaking inside. He drank slowly, enjoying the feelings this young creature was having upon him. His hands slowly pulled up her bra exposing her bosom to the darkness around them.

His hands crept upon her young white breasts, her nipples extending from the cold and pleasure he was creating. His fingers gently play with her nipples as he slowly fed from her, taking as little at a time as he could. A small moan escaped from her mouth as he continued to touch her inexperienced breasts. Slowly his hands descended from her soft mounds and made their way down, down her body, his hands slowly unbuttoning and unzipping the small shorts she wore.

Slowly his hand snuck inside her shorts and under the small cotton panties he found there. His breath caught in his throat as he felt her virgin pussy, untouched by all man but him now. Slowly he rubbed, caressing her young clit lightly. He heard her moan as he did, feeling her getting from her mouth as he continued to touch her inexperienced breasts. Slowly his hands descended from her soft mounds and made their way down, down her body, his hands slowly unbuttoning and unzipping the small shorts she wore. Slowly his hand snuck inside her shorts and under the small cotton panties he found there. His breath caught in his throat as he felt her virgin pussy, untouched by all man but him now.

Slowly he rubbed, caressing her young clit lightly. He heard her moan as he did, feeling her getting her legs, she instinctively stepping out of them. Next came her small, white panties, soaked through and through from the moister that had collected between her young firm thighs. Slowly he knelt and pulled her down, gently pushing her down until she was lying on the damp grass. He slipped on top of her, feeling her beneath him making his excitement grow greatly. He slowly released his throbbing organ from its confines and pressed it against her young pussy. She moaned as her hips lifted up, pressing back against his hard cock. He smiled and gently pushed her legs farther apart. Slowly he rubbed his cock against her wet virginal passage getting it wet. He took a deep breath in and slowly, ever so slowly pushed into her young vagina. He pushed until he felt a barrier.

He smiled knowing this was her hymen. Slowly he pulled himself out then pushed back, eliciting a cry from his young prey as he broke through her innocence into her womb. He groaned as quietly as he could as he pushed himself deep into her warmth. He lay atop her, his breathing ragged from the pleasure her pussy was giving him. Slowly he began to work his cock in and out of her, small cries of pain soon turning into moans of pleasure as he increased his pace.

His large cock thrusting deeper into her virgin pussy over and over again. His groans increased as he thrust harder, his entire body shuttering at the feel of her. He was taking her innocence. The very thought made him groan louder as he thrust deeper and harder, his thrusting becoming faster and harder. The more he thought of it the more erratic became his thrusts. He groaned louder, thrusting into her harder and harder. Nothing mattering now except his release. He felt her tense under him, her moaning loud and prominent as she came, her virgin walls exquisitely squeezing his manhood.

He groaned and thrust harder, burying himself deep within her, his face moving back to her neck, biting, sinking his fangs deep into her and drinking hungrily, groaning against her neck as he came deep within her, pumping her full of his demonic seed. Finally it ceased. His breathing began to slow down. He slowly pulled his head from her neck and lightly licked it clean. Slowly he pulled his now soft cock from her sweet pussy. He stood and gently placed her panties back on her, followed shortly by her little shorts. He zipped and buttoned them and smiled. His little angel looked so sweet lying there. So innocent, so naïve to what had just happened to her. He slowly pulled her bra down over her soft breasts and buttoned her shirt up. Gently he picked her up and leaned her against the tree. He looked at her, his heart throbbing with a combination of love and desire. He softly kissed her sweet lips, feeling her mouth open slightly under his he slipped his tongue inside, gently tasting her sweetness.

Slowly and sensually he kissed her, feeling her kiss him back. But he knew he had to go. Slowly he broke the kiss and looked at her sweet face. He gently touched her face and looked into her eyes, breaking the trance he had placed on her. As her eyes shut he walked behind the tree, into the shadows and watched as she opened them and looked around. Her eyes now showing an obvious confusion. Slowly she stepped back onto the path and began walking again, slowly walking away, towards her home, her life. Silently he watched, his eyes sad, as he watched his young love, walk away.

Never knowing him, but knowing she would indeed feel his seed, as it created a child, a child that on this one night he could create, but only in a girl, who he truly loved, and so he sealed her young fate.