The Night After

Story Info
A letter to her first lover.
1.9k words
4.19
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers

Oh Chris,

How can I ever for get that first weekend we meet? It will be with me the rest of my life. After you left I went back into the room and lay in my bed and I could still feel you in the room with me. I feel asleep with the thought of you walking back into the room and taking me in your arms and making love to me all over again. Since my stay in London was going to be two weeks I decided to take your advice and have myself some as you put it. I got myself all dolled up and went out on the town. I found myself back in the Soho district.

At some club the cabdriver told we was the hottest place in town. I paid the guy and went it. It was awesome. There were good looking guys all over the place and babes that would makes any mans mouth just water. When I got there I had wished that you were with me to have fun with me but I knew that you were home with Helen probably having some of your own. I went up to the bar and got me a drink and it was not long after that that I meet Dean. He was about I would say he had dusty blonde hair and green eyes. And he had muscles all over. He was not to built but built just enough. I loved the way he looked. He came over to me and asked if he could buy me a drink and asked my name and I said sure and told him that my name was Adriana. And that it was nice to meet him. He told me that from the moment I walked in he could not take his eyes off of me.

I was thinking to myself that this was a lame come on but what the hell right, I am there to have fun. Even if it is just for one night. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor and we danced. I was wearing an out fit that I had hopped you would get to see me in. It was a burgundy sheer dress with a low cut front and matching lace bra, and it also had a matching silk slip dress under it. I had on a pair of burgundy satin thong and thigh highs. I had also managed to find a matching pair of heels to go with the dress. The bra I had was a half-cup bra and it came to just about the top of my nipples. I knew that you would have loved the dress. He held me tight as we danced and I could feel that he was getting hard and feeling that was making me wet. We must have danced for hours; him holding me so close, he told me that he wanted me and that the smell of my hair and my perfume as well as the way I looked were driving him crazy. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he said yes. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me to and that he could that all he needed to do was get me back to my hotel and I was all his. I could see this look in his eye, you know the one. The one that a little boy gets when he sees his first picture of a naked lady. I don't think he could drive fast enough back to my hotel.

When we got into the elevator he held me and kissed me and I slid my hand into his pants and I could feel his hard cock. I ran my fingers up and down it; he let out soft moans and grunts as he kissed me. When we got into my room I did not want to fool around so I took him right over to the bed. After only having my first fuck a few days ago, I found that I had a newfound hunger in me. A hunger for a cock in me and in my mouth. Filling me in every way. I am not sure what came over me, but I went wild. I could not get his cloths off of him fast enough. He had no problem getting both the sheer and silk dress off me. There I stood in just in my bra, thong and thigh highs and heels. Standing in front of a man I hand only meet a few hours ago. I could not believe what I was doing but it felt so right at the time. I had managed to get all but his underwear off.

He sat on the bed and pulled me to him. I just felt his hands moving all over me as he kissed and licked on my nipple through my bra. Oh that felt so good. In my head I was thinking of you but when I opened my eyes I saw some one new. A new toy that I need to unwrap and use. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra and I let it fall of me and to the floor. His hands found there way to the waistband of my thong and he pulled them off me. I could tell he too liked that he saw a nice clean- pussy just waiting to be eaten, fingered and fucked.

He pulled me to him and as he did he lowed his head to my pussy and began to lick me. Darting his tongue in and out of me and licking me all over. As he sat back on the bed he pulled me on top of him and rolled me over and pined me to the bed. I felt him kissing and licking down my body till he was back at my pussy. He began to eat and lick me over and over I could not stand it I could feel that I was close to cumming and he could sense it. He took his hand and pined my hips to the bed and he ate me. I started to buck my hips as I came for the first time and all I could hear of him was him cleaning me up. He slowly kissed his way back up me till he was holding me and kissing me on the lips. I could taste my cum on his lips and it was great. I rolled him onto his back and said that I was hungry and I needed something to eat.

And I made my way down his body till I got to what I had been wanting all night his hard yummy cock. I took him into my hands and stared to stroke him gently and slowly. I lowered my head and kissed just above his cock and then started kissing a little lower. I could hardly hold myself back. But then there it was his cock just in licking reach. I took my tongue and lick up and down the length of his cock, and then I started to kiss it all over. I then took him into my mouth and started sucking up and down on him. Bobbing my head over his cock. He tasted so good, he was so big and hard it was great. I could feel his cock starting to throb and I knew that he would cum soon. I looked up at him and just smiled. Ever since I got to taste you that is all that I have wanted is to swallow his cum.

I think he wanted me not to but I just had to. I had the taste and I wanted more of it. So I just kept on sucking hard and fast on him and then in one large thrust he came, I felt it hit the back of my mouth and it shocked me at first but that did not stop me in the least. I just kept right on sucking and licking him. He stopped cumming and pulled me up to him. And he kissed me and rolled me over and pined me to the bed and I knew what he wanted to do now. He spread open my legs and ran the tip of his cock against my soaking wet pussy and then slowly pushed into me. He felt so good in me. I wrapped my arms around him trying to pull him to me as he started to stroke in and out of me with a bit of speed.

It felt so fucking good, my tight pussy just griped onto him and did not wasn't to let him go and he fucked me nice and hard and deep. I could hardly stand it, I want more. He could feel me almost pulling him into me and he just went deeper and harder with each stroke in and out of me. He and I were grunting and moaning as one as he fucked me good and hard. I could feel myself about to cum and I shouted that out and that must have been the catalyst because he just went harder and deeper in me then even you had. My god it felt good and I told him not to cum in me again that I wanted him to cum on me like you had. I had liked that a lot it had felt so dirty but I did not care I like the way it felt. He said he would and he did just after I had cum he pulled out and shot his hot sticky cum all over my tits and stomach.

With one hand he rubbed it into my tits and with his free hand he finished himself off getting all of his cum out and onto me. I leaned up and took him back into my mouth to clean him off. We finally collapsed on each other and fell fast asleep.

When I awoke I heard him in the shower and I went to join him to clean myself up and when I stepped into the shower it was as if the night had not yet ended. He took me back into his arms and held me tight and told me that I was the bet fuck he had ever had. I told him that is was great and that up until just this past weekend I was a virgin and he said that that must have been why I was so dam tight and that he loved the feel of me. And I said that I had loved the way he had felt in me as well. As he held me we started to kiss and get ourselves turned on but we could not finish.

For he said that he had to get going that he was due at work in a few and he still needed to go home and change. I told him that it was quite all right and we kissed good-bye. I had wanted to run to the phone and call you to tell you in person but I knew that I should not so I sat here at my laptop to tell you of my 1st but not my last one night stands. And to tell you that you have loose upon this world a monster. A monster with a hunger for sex. And I will not stop till I have all that I have missed in my life. Now see what you did to me Chris, I am your little monster.

With love and kisses,

Adriana

SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers