The Night After

Story Info
He wakes up to results of the night before.
1.6k words
3.49
76.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers

I opened my eyes. The sun was blazing in through the window blinds. Quickly I closed my eyes. Moving was much too much work. I moved my head about 1/1000th of an inch. That was the wrong thing to do. The pain was immediate.

"God. How much did I drink last night?" I wondered. Thinking back I could remember going into the Silver Spur to meet a few friends and have a couple Pints of Bridgeport. Then leaving there to go to the Eastbank Saloon. That must have been around eleven or so. There it was Uncle Jack Daniel's. Thinking this my stomach began to churn. Then I seemed to recall drinking something that tasted like coal oil. That would be Tequila. "What was in my mind last night?" I wondered.

Then a smile crossed my lips as I remember blonde hair, blue eye, and huge tits. It was coming back to me now. Joann... Josy... Julie... something like that. She was one hot fucking woman. She was the one who started me on the Tequila straight shots while she rubbed my cock through my pants at the table. Oh yes. My smile widened. But that wasn't the Westbank Saloon. Wonder where the hell that was. I remember the mirrors. I remember the music was loud. It was pretty dark in there but there were people dancing. I kind of remember.

Cautiously, I turned my head to one side. There she was. Her back was to me. Her blond hair in disarray covering her bare shoulders, sleeping softly. In her sleep she sighed, moved slightly then was still.

As much as I hated the idea I knew I had to get up. Either that or piss myself. My bladder was aching. I pushed myself over to the edge of the bed and let one leg drop to the floor. The pain in my head blinded me for a moment so I stopped a minute to let it subside a bit. I lay there wondering how I did last night with... what's her name. Since she did not get up and leave I must have done all right, I thought with some regrets over missing the screams of her orgasms.

Thinking I could wait no longer, I swung the other foot to the floor and pushed myself up to a sitting position. The pain was blinding again. Stars of light danced in front of my eyes. I wavered a moment then stood. Nearly falling on my unsteady legs I grabbed he bedpost then staggered to the bathroom.

Lifting the seat I peed... and peed... and peed. There must have been ten gallons. Finally my bladder was empty and I turned to the shower. Stepping in I turned the water on hot and just stood there letting the water strike the top of my head and cascade down over my body.

Taking the bar of Dial from the shelf I began scrubbing my body. When I got to my butt I found it sore. "What the hell did I sit on?" I wondered. Washing my cock I thought of the hot little number waiting for me in my own bed. My cock, also known as Mr. Wonderful, gave a twitch. Turning off the water I dried myself thinking I needed to make up for what I missed last night. Already Mr. Wonderful was starting to react at the thought coming instantly to a semi-hard on. "Okay my friend. Lets go get us some of that morning stuff", I said aloud with a grin. Wrapping a towel around my waist I headed back to the bedroom.

I crawled back in bed and moved up to her pressing my body against her. Then leaned over the blonde mop. I kissed her hair and let my hand slide around to cup on huge breast. Her hand came up and covered mine, pressing it hard against her tit.

"Mmm.. Morning, Lover" she mumbled.

Giving her nipple a little pinch I said, "Last night was wonderful, darling". At the same time wondering if I had enjoyed the evening at all. I just could not remember.

"Mmm Thank you. You were fabulous, Love" she said as she turned her head toward me.

"Holy Shit! That is one ugly ass woman", I thought to myself. "I hope to shit I put a bag over her head."

As I began to stand but she took my wrist and pulled me down onto the bed beside her. With twinkle in her eye she said, "One more time, baby. What do you say?"

I started to say something but she reached over with her hand and took my cock and balls in her hand and began playing with them. In spite of my revulsion of her my cock began to twitch and grow. Then she reached under and slid her finger into my asshole. It was like an electric shock. I jumped and screamed.

"A little tender this morning, baby?" she asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"Uh. Yeah. I guess. Is kinda sore for some reason."

"Well, you seemed to love me playing with it last night. You were pleading for me, Sweetheart," she said with a wicked smile. "C'mon, baby. One more time. I'll be gentle"

With that she threw her arm around me and rolled me over on my face. That's when I felt her erect cock probing my cheeks.

"What the FUCK?" I screamed. In spite of my still pounding head I sprung from the bed and was immediately on my feet next to the bed. I stared at the engorged cock that had just tried to violate me virgin asshole, horrified. "Holy Shit! Who the fuck are you?"

"Why you don't remember? I'm so hurt," she said with a frown. "Last night didn't mean anything to you, baby?"

"Last night? I don't remember shit about last night." I said glaring at her/him/it. "Now who the fuck are you?"

"Jennifer. Don't you remember? We met at Darcelle's. You said I was beautiful." Tears welled at the corners of her eyes. "You just wanted to use me that's all." Now she/he/it was clearly sobbing uncontrollably.

I was always a sucker for tears. But somehow this was a little different. I looked around the room wondering how the hell to get rid of her. Then a horrible thought flashed through my mind. "Who else was there last night?" I demanded.

Jennifer thought for a moment then said, "Well. All the girls were there and a couple of guys that came in with you. Ummm... Larry and Bob, I think."

"Um.... I have to go to work. Ok?" I lied.

"Gee you work on Saturdays? You need to do something different, baby." She rose from the bed and, crossing the bedroom, padded off to the bathroom. I watched her leave, noticing the cute little wiggle to her ass as she walked. Gawd! What am I thinking? That is not a woman.

"My life is ruined," I thought. By Monday morning the whole company will know I got corn holed by some fairy princess. Shit! "Damage Control"

I had just picked up the phone to call Larry, when Jennifer came back into the bedroom now dressed in a thong and demi-bra, which showed off her perky nipples.

"Umm. Nice undies" I heard myself mutter. Shut the fuck up!

"Thank you" Jennifer said in a flat tone that told me her feeling really were hurt. She picked her pink silk slip off the floor and slipped it on. Then she retrieved the short black dress she'd worn the night before.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that I was standing there butt naked. Uncomfortably I tried to cover my dick while looking casual at the same time. Thinking about what to do to look cool I did the only thing I could. I went back to the bathroom to hide.

Finally, I heard the sound of the front door opening then slam shut signaling me of Jennifer's leaving. Opening the bathroom door and stepping into the hallway I had a moment of regret that I had not given her a ride back to the fag house where she lived or at least called her a cab. But then she/he/it butt fucked me! Screw her/him/it.

Slowly I began to dress. From the closet I pulled a pair of Dockers and pulled them on. Then I pulled on a shirt and began to button it. That is when the telephone rang. Looking at the Caller ID I could tell by the number it was Bob. Oh Shit!

Picking up the phone and assuming my most masculine voice I said into the handset "Good Morning, Bob".

"Hey, Stud!" came the voice on the other end of the line followed by laughter.

"What's so damn funny, Bob?" I asked innocently.

"So what happened with the blonde last night" Bob asked with a snicker in his voice.

"Blonde? I don't remember any blonde" I lied.

"You remember. Big tits. Butt ugly. Reminded you of your X.... hahahah." Bob's humor was beginning to get on my nerves.

"So what did you call about, Bob?" I asked stiffly.

"Oh. Wanted to know if you were going to make the golf date this morning with Larry and I. Bill's coming too to make up the foursome."

Looking at my watch I replied, "Yes I'll be there. See you at the clubhouse locker room in about 40 minutes."

"Ok." Bob responded. "See you then." With that the line went dead.

I sat on the bed looking for my shoes. I could tell this was going to be a long day.

Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers