The Night Daddy Changed My Life

Story Info
Kristy had no idea that this night would change her life for.
9.6k words
3.96
172.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ The Night Daddy Changed My life ” Part 1

Timothy had just left for work when I got out of the shower. He had left me my breakfast on the table. He was running very late for work. I knew how much he had been pushing himself lately. That scared me so much since mom had been gone for the past year.

She had run off with her boss lady’s husband Allan. It just about killed Dad when she did. She just up and left both of us as if we were nothing. Mom and Dad had only been married a little over seven years. I was kind of young when He and mom got together but I had always thought of him as my dad. Over the last month or two I had saw something new in him other than just being my Daddy.

When I walked into the kitchen after getting out of the shower. That was when I saw the note laying on the table by my plate. I reached down to pick it up when I saw a Yellow Rose laying right by it. Daddy had never done anything like this and it made me feel so good inside. I open the note to see that Daddy has told me not to fix anything for dinner. He is going to be taking us out for dinner and dancing. He also told me that He wanted to talk to me about something that he has wanted to ask me.

He ends the note with “Love Your Daddy!” That made me cry, because I have talked to him about calling Him Daddy. My real father had died when I was eight years old. Now that I am twenty I cannot really remember much about him. I do remember his brown hair and brown eyes. My mom said that I look just like him. I have always wondered what my real Dad was like and looked like. I had never heard mom talk much about him or what happened to Him. I did know that He was killed by some drunk drive that was all I knew.

I cleaned up the dishes and went back up to my room to get ready for work. As I looked into my mirror I thought to myself that I needed to lose about ten to twenty lbs. I had always enjoyed taking care of my body. I knew that men loved looking at my 38D breast. They were full and felt so good when I played with them. I knew that I did not look bad. I am 5’ 6 and only weighed 125 lbs with long brown hair and brown eyes but I did not want to go around acting like I was all that. I put on my short black mini skirt and very low cut white shirt. I was feeling a little horny and I dam sure looked it when I walked into the office. My boss Mr. Smith called me into His office to talk about some plans that He had on a case.

He could not take his eyes off of me while I sit in front of his desk taking notes. He kept looking up my skirt as He was trying to talk. I knew that He was looking so I turned in my chair so He could get a better look at what He wanted to see. As I did not wear any panties that day. His eyes all but popped out of his head when He saw this. He got up and walked around behind me very fast as to try to hide his manhood sticking up so tightly in His pants. I smile to myself knowing that I was the one that had done this to him.

When I was done taking the notes I got up from my chair to leave his office. As I got up I let some papers slip out of my hands. I bend over to pick them up knowing that He could see my naked shaved pussy shining up to him. I grinned when I saw Him take a deep breath as He looked on.

I stood up and turned around to ask if He needed anything else. He had turned away from me and said that would be all for right now. As I went out of his office I had to pass him to get back to my desk. I saw a wet spot on his pants. I knew what it was he precum on him.

Are that was what I had thought he had done. I ask him “Mr. Smith are you OK Sir?" " Yes Kristy I am just find you may leave now that will be all for now. Oh and if I get any calls in the next 15 to 20 min tell them I am very busy."

"Yes Sir, I sure will.” I walk back to my desk with the biggest smile on my face that I could have.

When I sit down at my desk I could hear a moaning coming from Mr. Smith’s own bathroom. I sneak to the other door to listen to Him jacking off. I could hear him talking to him self or that is what I thought. As I leaned in to hear him. I could hear him moaning out my name. He as moaning “Oh God yes Kristy you sexy little bitch make me cum. You hot sweet little bitch. Suck my cock as hard as you want."

I was getting so turned on from hearing Mr. Smith Cumming that I slipped my hand between my legs and started to rub my clit as hard as I could. I could feel my pussy getting wet with my hot, slick pussy juice. I wanted this as much as He did. We both came at the same time and I had to bite my lip to keep for screaming out as my orgasm over took me. I could hear him still talking and Cumming.

I ran off to the lady’s room as I had to clean up and get back to work. I had a night out with my Daddy. I got back to my desk and doing my work as hard as I could. I knew that I needed to get out of the office on time if not before.

I wanted to be ready when Daddy got home tonight. It was now 3:00 when I had heard Mr. Smith coming out of his office. He tells me that since it was Friday and we had all of our work down that I could leave early. That was just what I had hoped for. I wanted to go get my hair and nails done for tonight.

I left the office within five minutes and was on my way to get fixed up. I knew that this was going to be one special night. I got into the hairdressers right on time. When I walk in I saw Kari my hairdresser. I went right to Her and told her that I needed the works. Do not leave anything undone. This was going to be one hell of a great night if I had anything to do with it.

Kari it looked so damn good. She fixed it up off of my neck. It was pinned up with a long string hanging down to one side. It was time to get my nails and makeup done. When I was done I looked sexy as hell. I knew that Daddy could not keep his hands off of me tonight with me looking like this.

Have fun tonight you sexy little thing you. Oh Kari you sweet woman now I will. This is going to be one hot night. If I have anything to do with it.

I left and headed for home to get dressed. When I got home I took a very careful bath so as not to mess up anything. When I was finished I went to pick out my dress. I knew just the one that I wanted. It was that hot little red number that I knew had always turned Daddy on.

Every time I had wore it I could see how much He enjoyed it. He had the biggest hard on that any man could. It was a very short dress with a slit up the back and cut very low in the front and back too. If I had to bend over you could see everything under it. I also picked out my black stocking and red high heels.

I was a knock out if I had to say so myself. It was now 5:30 and I could hear Daddy unlocking the front door. I took another look to make sure everything was just right. Damn I do look sexy as hell. I went down stairs to meet Daddy as He was taking off his coat. He turned to look at me and almost fell over.

"Good God girl you look sexy as hell and good enough to eat if I must say so myself. I don’t know if I will be able to keep the men off of you tonight or not. I will stick very close to you to make sure that you are safe and ok. Now let me jump into the shower and get dressed too. Baby you stay right here and do not move. I do not want anyone stealing my date for tonight."

"Oh Daddy how could I even think about anyone other than you. This is our night. Now go get ready I am ready to go dancing with one hot and sexy looking guy tonight." I saw Daddy as he turned to go up stairs. He had a grin on his face that told me my plan was working out just right. I could hear him in the shower as I always do. He does have this habit of singing when he is in the shower.

I was not ready for what I saw when he walked back into the living room. I almost passed out from shock. Daddy had never looked this hot ever or was it just that I had wanted this night for so long. He had on his black pants that fit him oh so tightly. They looked like He was melted and poured into them. He also had on his red and white cowboy shirt. The one that I got him for Christmas last year.

It was unbuttoned two to three buttons. I could see his sexy hairy chest. God I wanted to jump him right there and pull everything he had on off and make love to him for the rest of our lives. He asks me if I thought He looked OK? I said "OK?Hell Daddy You look good enough to eat. You are one hot and sexy looking daddy if I must say so myself. I am the one that is going to have to be fighting tonight."

"Daddy those ladies will be trying to tear my eyes out. They will be lined up around the block to get to dance with you. Oh well sorry you are all mine tonight and I am not sharing you with anyone."

"Baby you do not have to share me with anyone I am all yours tonight. Now lets get going. I am hungry and ready for a steak, how about you sexy?"

"Daddy I am so hungry that I could eat almost anything." "Watch it baby you may get just what you are asking for looking that hot and sexy." We walked out to Daddy truck to leave for dinner. Daddy walked around to open my door for me. I slipped into my side as sweetly as I could. I heard Daddy take in a deep breath when I was getting in.

This made me smile even more. I knew that this night was going to change our lives forever. I just hoped that it would be for the good.

Daddy closes the Door and comes around to get in his side. As He backs out of the house I ask him "Daddy where are we going to by the way?

"Oh no you don’t my hot sexy baby. You will find out when we get there. Now sit back and keep looking as hot as you do."

We drove for about an hour to this quite little place that I have saw before. I had told Daddy so many times that I wish we could go there. He always told me that it was to rich for us. I didn’t know that He had planed to bring me here.

"Oh Daddy You are my sweetheart. You knew I wanted to come here. Thanks a million Daddy." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles at me and said "You are welcome baby now lets go have fun."

We got inside the door when I grab a hold of Daddy’s arm. I could not breath for it had taking my breath away it was so pretty. Daddy tells the Guy at the front desk that He had made plans earlier and had got the private dinning room. I looked at Daddy and said “The private dinning Room huh? Daddy you are one special man you know that." He leaned over and kissed me. "Baby you have not seen anything yet. Now let go get something to eat and do some dancing."

When I walked into the private dinning Room I was in shocked. It was so breath taking that I could not believe what I was looking at. It had candles lit everywhere with Kenny G music playing in the background. The table was set with the best of everything.

Daddy pulls out my chair for me and tells me “Have a sit my lady if you will Ma’am. This is your night and it is going to be one very special night."

"Thank You Daddy if it gets any better than this I don’t think I can take it. You sure do know how to make a lady feel good. I dearly love it Daddy. If I forget to say it later thank you from the bottom of my heart Daddy."

"Oh baby you are so very welcome sweetheart. Now how about we get something to eat before we stave to death." "That sounds great to me Daddy."

"I would like some fish I don’t want to gain too much weight maybe my Daddy wouldn’t like me if I got big." Smiling up at Daddy as I said this. He looks down into my eyes with the most loving smile on his sweet face and said. "Baby you could gain a 100 more lbs and I would love you just as much as I do right now. It is what is in the heart that counts baby not the outside. Don’t ever let someone tell you anything other than that." "Thank You Daddy you are the sweetest man on this earth Daddy and I Love You with all of my Heart."

"Well Kristy my baby you know just how to make me stay that way too. How can I ever thank You for sticking with me when things got so ruff after your mom lefted us?" "Daddy I could not and would not ever think about leaving you. You where right there for me too remember. You held me when I would cry and wonder why she didn’t love us anymore. That showed me how much you loved me too Daddy. And how could I forget the times that Uncle Randy’s there for both of us as well. He was such a big help to the both of us. I sure do wish He would come back down to see us. I miss him so much."

"Kristy Baby that sounds like a great idea. I would enjoy seeing that little brother of mine as well. Maybe we should call him and see when he can come to spend a week or two with us. No telling what we all might go do while He is here. He sure does know how to have a good time no matter who He is with." "Daddy he is one very sexy looking man how could he not have fun?"

"Baby girl do you have a thing for Randy? Now this does hurt my baby girl doesn’t love me anymore she wants my little brother." "Daddy shame on you for even thinking that. I will love you more than any man on this earth. You are just as sexy as he is,if not more."

"Now that my baby."

"How about you come and dance with your sexy Daddy, as you love to say."

"Daddy that sounds like a great idea but you have to do one thing for me OK?" "What is that baby? You know if I can I will do anything for you. Daddy all I want right at this minute is for you to hold me as close as you can while we dance." Daddy takes me by my hand and leads me onto the dance floor pulling me into his warm loving arms.

"Now my baby is this what you wanted?" "Oh God Daddy I never knew it could feel this good being held in your arms." I lean my head on his shoulders and we slow danced. I could feel his hands rubing my back as we danced. That is when Daddy leaned down and kissed the side of my neck real soft and slow. I moan out as I feel his lips touch my sink. "Oh God Daddy don’t stop that feels like heaven. I want and need more please Daddy."

He takes my head in both hands pulling my mouth to his kissing me. I open my mouth and feel his tongue slipping inside. Our tougnes playing with one another as we kiss. I then feel His hand leave my back and come to squeez my breast. I moan into His mouth as I feel Him pinch my right nipple real hard. My hands slid down his back and around to the front of his pants. I can feel just how hard Daddy is. He jumps when I touch his cock and squeeze it just a little.

"Oh God baby watch what you are doing that thing is loaded and if you keep doing that it will blow its load all over me. How about us cooling down and eating our dinner baby. Then we can get back to this later." "Oh Daddy are you trying to drive me crazy here or what?" "Right now I want nothing more than to rip your clothes off and take your sweet hard loving cock into my mouth and suck it until it blows that sweet hot tasting load of cum right into my mouth. I want to drink every drop you have. Please Daddy oh God I am begging you to please let me have it."

"Baby if you don’t stop I will have to tie your hands behind your back and make you sit just like that until we get home. Now cool down and lets eat. That is what we came here to do now isn't it my pet?" I look at him for a minute wondering what He meant by the last remark. I turn to go back to out table and feel Daddys hand slap the back of my butt. I jump from the shock of it more than the pain.

"Oh so my little girl did not like that did she? Well we will have to teach her how to love it." ""

"Daddy I did enjoy it and would love more of it but it did kind of shock me coming from you. You have never hit me as long as I have known you." "Well that is what I wanted to talk to you about tonight Kristy. Baby this is so very hard for me to talk about but please try to understand OK?" "I will try with all of my heart Daddy. Now what is it that you want to tell me?"

"Oh God help me out here please. The only way I can do it is just come right out and ask you baby."

"Have you ever heard of such a lifestyle as BDSM baby?" I smile a very big smile and reach over and kiss Daddy right on the lips. "I sure have Master Sir. I have read a lot of books on it and think it is a great lifestyle if you enjoy it with the person you love. Daddy there are some things in it that I would not do."

"What are they baby and Yes I am into that kind of lifestyle? Very much into it."

"First of all I do not like needles those things hurts way to much for me to even enjoy at all. Next is I would not ever go to bed with another woman that is not something that I could or ever would want to do. I think you all call it a limits right?"

"Yes baby we do and I want not ever ask you do something like that if it upsets you that much."

"What all kinds of things have you heard about it baby. I want to hear the good and bad both so that I can let you know if it is true or not. Now there are some things that I as a Dom would make sure is done no matter what. It is my way or the highway get it?"

"Ok like what Daddy?" "No no baby I am wanting to hear what you have heard first of all. Then I will tell you what mine are."

"Now tell me what you know about it. Where do I start at first? Tell me how you first found out about it baby." "Oh no that may get me into trouble Daddy." "And why would it get you into trould young lady? What did you do that you should not have?"

"Daddy you remember back when you and mom were gone to Grandmo’s and Grandpa’s for that one night back when I was 17? Momo get sick and you both had to go check on her and papa? Well that night I was feeling very horny and could not get off. I tried everything I could to make me cum and nothing was helping me. I went into your office where I know you keep your VHS tapes at. The ones that you have hiding in the back of your desk? The porn ones and yes Daddy I know all about them. Well I opened up one draw of your desk and saw some tapes in it. I took some out and was looking at the names on them."

"That is when I came across one that Had BDSM wrote on it. I put it into the tape player and set in your chair naked and watched it. When I saw what those men were doing to their women. I had cum pouring out of my hot wet juicy horny pussy. Daddy I could not turn it off I could not. Please don’t hate me for watching it, please Daddy."

"Hold on baby slow down. I might should be mad at you and spank you for going into my things but it did help you to understand what I want to talk to you about. Now tell me just what you did while you watched the movie. I want to hear just how hot that sweet little pussy got."

"Oh God Daddy hot does not even begin to start it. I was on fire and wanted the biggest cock I could get up inside of me at the very minute. I got my dildo and rammed it up into me the whole Time I was wacthing it. Screaming for You Daddy the whole time. I wanted you from that minute on. I could feel my juices pouring out of me."

"I rammed my fingers up into me even harder. Them I saw the most sweatiest thing on this earth. I saw the man spanking this woman and she was getting off on it. But Daddy He was not spanking her ass he was spanking her pussy. That is when I came so hard that I almost passed out. I had to find something to fuck my hot wet cunt with Daddy. That is when I got your pool stick and used it."

"Oh you horny little bitch. I knew it smelt like sweet pussy for a long time. Now I know why it did and baby how deep did you get it into your sweet hot cunt." "I hope it was long enough for you at the time." "Daddy I got it as deep as I wanted but it was not big enough. I wanted something or should I say someone that I knew was a lot bigger."

"Now my hot little sexy pet we are going to have to teach you how to be a good little sub if this is what you want. Is it baby I mean the lifestyle baby? Now I do not want you to want something that you do not want and think you want it just for me. Baby make sure that it is just what you want before you say a word OK? I do have some books and stuff that I will give you when we get home so you can read more about it and the way it works."