The Night I Shared My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers

He said he didn't, but there were a couple cute girls he knew that he was going to call.

I wondered, is she flirting with him? Actually, I guess she pretty much had been all night, but this was different.

I decided it was time to take a little initiative to see what might happen and asked Michelle, "Would you like to dance with me?"

She said, "I'd love to dance, just give me a minute to freshen up a little bit."

So, as she went to our bedroom, I moved the coffee table out of the way, turned all the lights out, except one lamp and put on some soft, slow music.

In a few minutes, Michelle rejoined us, lipstick and makeup renewed and with a new dose of that sexy perfume. It was hard to not drag her to bed right then and there! I hadn't ever wanted her so bad.

But, we still had a guest and I was wondering if her efforts to be even sexier meant she wanted to entertain Alec as I had suggested.

We liked to dance close together and tonight was no exception. I really wanted my wife close, so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in tightly, cheek to cheek and breathed in the aroma of that perfume. She was still wearing her heels, so was nearly as tall as me and we fit together perfectly. I knew how horny she already was, but wanted her more so, without being overtly suggestive in front of Alec. I did want to put on a little show to get him even hotter than he already was. Hopefully, Alec wouldn't be able to help taking some advances with Michelle later, if she was willing to dance with him...and she wouldn't want to resist.

I caressed her back and the edge of her breasts over her blouse, then just lightly over a nipple, pinching it ever so softly, and nuzzled her neck and ears while she pulled me tighter to her. Her blouse was so soft and seductive. It had to be silk and had to feel as good to her as it did to me. I could feel her nipples against my chest. I wasn't sure what this was doing to Michelle, but it was sure making me want her more! What would she do to Alec? I really wanted to know.

Finally, after several minutes she whispered very softly in my ear a simple, "Yes."

At that, I smiled and turned her a little away from Alec so he couldn't see me and whispered in her ear, "Any limits?"

We danced another couple minutes before she answered, "No limits."

I wondered to myself what the heck had I gotten us into? Was I really ready for what I thought she was implying? My imagination was really going into overdrive.

But, I was truly excited about this now and really wanted to see Alec with her...and I wanted both her and him excruciatingly horny first.

Michelle knew what was coming and I knew how hot and horny she already was, but as we danced a little longer, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. Oh, God, those soft lips! I had wanted to kiss her like this for so long! Sixteen days since we've made love, sixteen days she had denied me those lips. And now, they were mine and I was taking them, crushing her to me, our tongues groping each other! I was rapidly in a world of haze with this sexy woman who was my wife, forgetting everything else, including Alec.

At the same time, I openly caressed one of her breasts, rubbing her nipple between my fingers. Soft as her blouse was, I still wanted my hand under it like before, against her skin. But, she still felt so good. She had her eyes closed, moaning softly, with her hand over mine on her breast, pressuring me to grope harder and pressing her pelvis into my erection, which was bigger and harder than ever before.

Somewhere in my consciousness, I knew that Alec was watching us and I remembered with clarity that I wanted him kissing her like this, feeling her breasts in his hands and his lips swallowing those nipples and breasts.

I took a quick glance at Alec, who was looking pretty bewildered at what was going on in front of him, but was watching us with an obviously sexual desire showing on his face and a very erect tent pole inside his pants. So, I thought the time was right.

I broke away from my beautiful wife and asked him, "Alec, would you like to dance with the lady?"

That was probably one of the hardest things I had ever done, as badly as I wanted her right then!

Alec looked at me with shock on his face. He had no idea that Michelle and I wanted him to be her leading man for some hot lovemaking. But, he eagerly got off the couch. I gave Michelle one last lingering kiss and passed her off to him.

Alec looked a little shy at first, not sure what he should do, but he pulled her in close, rubbing his hands over her back, clearly enjoying the feel of that silk blouse, her erect nipples against his chest and feeling the soft skin of her cheek against his. After only a minute or two, but seemed like forever to me, Michelle turned to him, kissed him on the neck, nibbled an ear and slowly worked her way to his lips and kissed him, open mouthed, wrapping her fingers in his hair and pulling him tight to her lips with her tongue slipping into his mouth. Alec got the idea quickly and returned her kiss eagerly, like a guy who was kissing his lover for the first time after being away for a year. Any vestiges of 'dancing' were long gone. This was pure seduction!

Michelle was really getting into this kiss when she broke away from him and kissed his cheek, closer to his ear where she nibbled on it slightly and I barely heard her whisper to him, "I want you." Then, she kissed down his neck and back to his lips and took one of his hands, bringing it up to her breast. He kneaded it and, pretty forcefully, began pinching her nipple through her silk blouse. My wife was acting more aggressive than I had ever seen her, pulling his hand hard into her breast, while she was devouring his mouth!

Finally, she broke the kiss, took a deep breath, and said, "WOW, Alec, you really know how to kiss a girl!"

Then, she told him to stay there, but she wanted her husband. Michelle came over to me and pulled me back up off the couch. At first, I wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she kissed me, her arms wrapped around my neck, nibbling on my lips, then sucking on my tongue. I pulled her into me with one hand behind her neck and groped a breast with the other, while she was gyrating her hips into mine.

When this seemed like it was going to lead us straight to the bedroom without poor Alec, I pushed her away slightly and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She laid her arms lightly around my neck, still gyrating her pelvis on my rather substantial erection, and didn't make any effort to stop me, just smiled at me. So, I unbuttoned the next one and then the third to let her blouse open enough to expose her thin, sexy bra, allowing me to caress her breasts directly over it. She just stood there several minutes, eyes closed, moaning her enjoyment.

Then, she pulled away, turned and walked back to Alec, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him like before. She turned, facing me and leaned back into Alec's shoulder, turned her head up to kiss him again and found his hands and pulled both of them up to her breasts. She cupped one hand around Alec's neck, pulling him to her, her tongue slipping between his lips. This was a kiss of pure lust. She spread her other hand over Alec's crotch, rubbing him, which was huge with anticipation of what was yet to come. Alec massaged her breasts gently for a short while, then slipped his hands under her bra directly over her sensitive nipples caressing those beautiful, soft breasts and very erect nipples. Michelle gasped as he began massaging her nipples. Alec was obviously understanding the rules...that we were both open to him enjoying her feminine assets...and he wasn't going to disappoint! I watched this display unfolding in front of me, my erection getting even harder. Michelle's eyes were closed, with a dreamy look on her face, leaning back against Alec, continuing that kiss, letting him caress her breasts.

I couldn't help but wonder how far this could go. At the very least, I wanted to see Alec's lips on those delicious breasts.

Finally, breaking away from Alec, she walked back to me on the other side of the room. I liked this little game she was playing! I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, pulled it loose from her slacks and reached behind her, caressing her sexy back and unsnapped her bra.

But, before I had a chance to remove anything, she turned and walked back to Alec.

Michelle rested her arms lightly around his neck and kissed him very softly and erotically. He wrapped his arms around her, under her blouse and slowly worked his hands up her back and sides, then under her bra where he briefly massaged her breasts again. She broke from her kiss and had a rapid intake of breath and moan when he touched her nipples, then resumed that sexy kiss. I knew how silky soft Michelle's skin was, but couldn't comprehend what this must be feeling like to Alec...and to her! When he finally began to push his hands up further, she lifted her arms straight up and looked directly at Alec while he slid my wife's blouse and bra up and off her arms.

She was then completely naked above the waist. Alec gazed at her for a moment and told her, "You are so beautiful."

Then, Michelle smashed herself to him and kissed him hard before pulling his hungry mouth down, finding her hard nipples. I could hear him sucking from across the room. She gasped and arched her chest out and held him tight in her arms so that he had her whole breast in his mouth, sucking. Michelle raked her fingers through his hair as he was attacking her breast. Alec's hands were around her bare back, pulling her tight to him.

This had been sexy, but was becoming something completely different now. Seeing my wife in another man's arms, kissing him with abandon and watching her pulling his mouth to her bare breast was exactly what I had imagined earlier and hoped for. But, this was so much more. The real thing was certainly trumping what I had fantasized. This was so incredibly erotic! And, so out of character for Michelle that it was hard to believe it was actually happening! On a horny scale of 1 to 10, I was guessing Michelle was about at 15, maybe even higher. Alec was probably about the same.

There was a pretty strong tinge of jealousy telling me I shouldn't be allowing this, but, I thought that, in reality, the jealousy was part of the excitement for me. I really wanted to drag her to bed and make wild, abandoned love with her. But, I had encouraged her into this and seeing Alec's intense desire for my wife...and, to be honest, Michelle's lust for him, was incredible! It was so damn erotic that I couldn't take my eyes away. I was enjoying this far more than I had imagined was possible.

It was obvious that Michelle was taking this little make-out session very seriously and was enjoying herself immensely. This was a forest fire raging out of control. The first time Michelle and I made love, on our wedding night, was the first time for both of us. We both fumbled around, a lot. This was completely different...no fumbling here! This redefined the meaning of erotic...and I was loving it!

While Alec wrapped his lips around one breast and then the other, Michelle sought out his hands with hers and intertwined her fingers with his and led his hands to her hips. She hooked his fingers on the inside of her slacks and pushed them down about an inch or two. She released his hands and reached around him, pulling his mouth tighter to her breast. He took her hint and slowly pushed my wife's slacks down, all the way to the floor, leaving a trail of kisses down her flat, sexy stomach, where she stepped out of them, letting him work them off over her shoes.

Michelle was wearing red satin string bikini panties matching the bra...and, they were just as sexy as the bra had been! She was still facing Alec with her back to me. Her butt cheeks were completely exposed and I had no idea how tiny those panties were in the front, since I hadn't ever seen anything like it before. No damn wonder she had been horny earlier I thought! I thought this had to have been about the sexiest striptease I could ever imagine! And, it was MY WIFE! Where was the girl who undressed in the dark on our wedding night only six months ago?

After her pants were removed, Alec looked up and conveniently, his face was right in front of Michelle's panties. Alec reached around to her butt and pulled her to him, pushing one of her legs over his shoulder, and hungrily kissed the inside of her thigh, slowly rolling his mouth over to those sexy panties, nothing between his mouth and my wife's sex except those thin, skimpy panties. Michelle's hands were intertwined in Alec's hair, pulling him into her, whimpering like I had never heard before. Who was this woman in my wife's body?

I had no idea how Alec was able to control himself! I couldn't take this any longer and started coming in my pants without even touching myself. When Michelle said no limits, she really meant it. I had never seen her like this before. I just couldn't believe how sexy my beautiful wife was. I was seeing her in a whole new way and I loved what I was seeing!

Finally, Michelle pushed him away, caught her breath for a moment, turned toward me and walked over to me. Once I saw the rest of those panties, I hardly could believe how skimpy they were and that Alec had been kissing her with nothing more than that little bit of satin between his mouth and her pussy. When she reached me, she wrapped a leg around me, ground herself into me and kissed me like we had never kissed before. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to have a nipple in my mouth. I reached down and gently wrapped my lips around one of her nipples and sucked it to me. I gently nipped at it with my teeth, that always drove her crazy, then sucked it into my mouth, in and out, like I was making love to it. I felt like I was in heaven! With all the sexual excitement from the evening, and Alec on the other side of the room watching, she had never felt this good before. I switched to the other breast and repeated, doing my best to drive Michelle absolutely crazy. I sucked her breast in my mouth, trying to swallow it whole, rolling my tongue over her nipple. Never in my life has anything felt so wonderful.

I had Michelle moaning in agony from wanting. Shortly after I went to her other breast, I put both hands over her butt, inside of her soft panties, pulled her tightly to me and caressed her, sneaking my hands toward her sex while she gyrated, trying to get closer. My hand was rubbing just at the edge of her pussy lips, with one finger rubbing just inside of them. She and her sexy panties were so wet! When I couldn't take it any longer, I pushed her panties down off of her, letting them drop to the floor. My wife was now completely naked and my hands were around her bare butt, trying to pull her into my erection through my pants, with one of her legs wrapped around me again, still pulling my mouth to her breast.

When I absolutely couldn't stand this anymore, I broke away from her and whispered to her, "Go to him, you have all night."

Michelle turned and slowly walked back over to Alec like that, completely naked, except for those sexy high heels. Alec and I were still fully clothed and this was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Those curves; tight little butt; beautiful, long hair cascading down her back; long, slender, devastatingly hot legs; bare breasts with those engorged nipples swaying lightly; hips moving sensuously with each step and still smelling of that sexy perfume. She is feminine perfection! Tonight, she wasn't the modest, professional, conservative, country girl I had married. She was the sexiest, most beautiful sex goddess ever...she looked absolutely incredible! Seeing her as Alec was seeing her, I was mesmerized by her beauty. And, I knew the rest of the night she was going to be Alec's.

As she returned to Alec, he lifted her up to him and she wrapped both arms and both legs tightly around him, grinding into him and desperately kissing him. He was caressing her back and butt and I could see one hand working its way between her legs, with his fingers groping into her sex as she threw her head back, pulled his mouth to a breast and madly thrust herself to his fingers, groaning, "Ohhh, Ohhh, Alec, HARDER!" He was pulling her up tighter and higher so that he could push his fingers in deeper, pushing them in and out, in and out, until her body stiffened and convulsed, he pushed his fingers as far into her as he could and she screamed in ecstasy! After her orgasm, he set her down to catch her breath and she did something that took me completely by surprise (as if the whole evening hadn't been a surprise!). My wife took his hand that had been inside her, putting each finger into her mouth and slowly sucked her juices off of them, one at a time, while she looked at Alec directly in the eyes. I couldn't see her face, but I was imagining Michelle's tongue and lips, sexily swirling around each finger, gently sucking, tasting herself, licking them clean.

Alec had to be going completely crazy! I was nearly losing any semblance of sanity! My knees nearly buckled with weakness.

She led Alec by the hand to our bedroom and slowly stripped him. He picked her up, laid her gently on the bed and looked at her for a moment, telling her again, "You are so, so beautiful!"

Then, he removed her shoes, sucked gently on a toe and lightly kissed up her foot, her ankle, her leg, all the way to the inside of her thigh. He pushed my wife's legs wide apart and kissed her directly on her sex. I'm no prude, but we were still practically newlyweds and she hadn't ever been kissed like this before, his mouth enveloping her sex and his tongue inside her! She acted a little shocked at first, but then was pushing herself up to him and moaning. Apparently, it was feeling pretty good to her as she put her feet up flat on the bed, knees spread wide, and was thrusting herself up into him, moaning uncontrollably, as he explored her with his mouth and tongue, driving her even further into a state of sexual ecstasy. I could clearly hear the sound of his kissing and sucking on her. Michelle was grabbing at the back of his head, pulling him in to her, grinding her pussy into his face, writhing in ecstasy and then screamed as she came!

I had no idea how Alec was able to control himself. Michelle looked so hot! I was hard and coming the second time that night... and I had made love with her only a couple weeks ago, not like Alec, who'd been stuck away from females for the last year!

Michelle pushed his head away and desperately pulled him to her lips, screaming, "Oh God Alec, I need you inside me NOW!"

He looked at her and smiled as he said, "I'm sorry beautiful, what did you say?"

"Alec, I want you, make love to me!" she practically screamed.

This was the moment I had been waiting for, thinking it would never come, afraid that it would! My jealousy came back with a vengeance. I couldn't stop this now even if I wanted to. Could I watch my friend fuck my wife? Damn right I could! This is what I had envisioned earlier and I wanted it bad now. And Michelle wanted it! No way could I take my eyes away!

Alec finally lost any semblance of restraint and gentleness. His erection was hard as a rock! My heart was pounding as Alec pulled Michelle's legs up over his shoulders and rammed himself all the way into her. Michelle's face was nothing but a sexual lust beyond anything I had ever seen before as Alec was taking her to heaven!

"Unh," my wife cried as Alec buried himself into her pussy, then started thrusting in and out of her hard and fast, pounding into her, lifting her hips and slamming her shoulders down into the bed, relieving a year's worth of sexual frustration and especially the last few hours, inside my wife, both of them screaming guttural noises with their pleasure.

robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers