The Night Nurse

Story Info
A young trainee nurses first night on the job.
1.3k words
4.28
127.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corrupter
Corrupter
59 Followers

The Night Nurse – Day 1

First day out of nursing school and she gets given all the crap jobs, the latest being volunteered for night duty as nobody else wanted it.

Leaning over the old guy to try and make out what he kept repeating over and over, she must shut him up before he wakes all the others. Leaning against his bed, she lowers her head and thinks at the same time, why can't she have a ward with some hot young guys , instead of all these oldsters, who are mostly here because they have nowhere else to go.

In the poor night light she can see his lips move, repeating the same word over and over..... she could just made it out, damn, the dirty old man, keeps saying "pussy, pussy" again and again.

As she was pulling away again, thinking, doubt he's had or seen any pussy in decades, she felt the sheets moving and something pressing against her legs. The old mans hand had moved out from under the sheet and firmly grabbed her nylon covered leg.

Remembering what she was told back in nursing school, stay calm at all times, even though her heart skipped a beat when she felt his calloused hand grip her leg, she spoke to him quietly, thinking she mustn't wake the others, "sir, please let go of my leg and go to sleep", the old mans reaction upon hearing a female voice was to mutter louder "pussy, pussy".

Putting her hand on his much larger hand to try and gently remove it, he lessoned his firm grip, but instead of letting go, it moved further up her thigh, under her skirt, the odd thought in her mind was that he better not damage her brand new expensive black hose she had bought especially for her first day at the hospital.

She kept what was happening hidden from the others who may have been awake and watching, by keeping her body between him and the rest of the patients, the one drawback was that by moving slightly, she gave the old guy in the bed the opportunity to move his hand all the way up between her legs, his hand was now covering her hosed and panty clad pussy.

He may have been loosing his mind, but certainly hadn't lost any of his strength, from the pressure he was applying with just the one hand between her inner thighs, forcing her up on tiptoe, she fell against the bed. Time to think, no one can see, she was worried it would get reported, the only person who knew was the one doing it, and his vocabulary only seemed to consist of just one word, which she now heard louder and more distinct as she was flopped over him on the bed.

While she was trying to figure out a quiet way of un-entangling herself, his hand had been busy, rubbing over the nylon, pressing firmly, it knew the pussy was there but couldn't get to it, good decision wearing hose she thought, she was tempted to wear stockings like everyone thought a nurse should wear, but being the middle of winter, she thought comfort and warmth outweighed that.

His hand was moving faster, he was repeating his words in almost an angry tone, "pussy, pussy ". One of his fingernails lodged in the nylon, this must have triggered some instinct in his head, as his fingers dug in, pushing and twisting, making a small tear in her hose, pushing thru, widening the hole, his finger wormed its way in, now only having her panties to contend with, his finger moved to the side of her panties and slipped under, she felt his rough finger against her soft skin, moving over her lips, expertly parting them and pushing inside.

His finger pushed in deep, ignoring her dryness, forcing its way in, finger fucking her, he was working his hand so as to expand the hole in her hose, making it easier for him to get to the pussy, she thought time for action had arrived and began to squirm away from him, still trying to keep hidden what was happening from the others, all she succeeded in doing was moving her top half further down his bed, taking the sheet with her and her lower half moving up the bed, so as to make his access to her pussy easier.

Thinking, well, that wasn't much of a success, his hand was really working her pussy now, the gap in her hose much bigger to enable him better access, while she was intent on squirming away from him, her pussy had betrayed her and was starting to get wet from the attention it was being paid, obviously not discriminating on how it was happening.

As if that wasn't all of her problems, she now felt a hardness under her chest, her squirming body pressed upon him was making his cock grow, her actions had made things worse, not only was he now finger fucking her wet pussy, but his cock was growing just inches away from her head, lifting her body up and away from his hardening cock was another mistake, with the release of her weight upon him, his cock sprang out from the gap in his pj's.

God, it was huge, why the hell couldn't her boyfriends have had a cock like that, decision time, she knew one way to make this stop, the same with all guys, once they had cum they lost interest, she could only see the enormous cock in front of her, so pretending it belonged to a hot young guy, she lowered her head towards it.

Getting closer, she could see it glisten in the dim light with pre cum, guess he had been playing with it long before she came to see where the noise was coming from.

Opening her mouth wide, she took the wet shining head in her mouth, it felt quite nice actually, filled her mouth but she still had room to work her tongue over it, concentrating on just 2 things, the finger working her wet pussy, in and out and the hot pulsing cock head in her mouth.

One good thing was that this old guy was in no mental state to say anything about it, with the feel of her hot mouth on his cock, he withdrew his hand, ripped the hose even wider and pulled her damp panties aside, her pussy was now laid bare, he pushed one finger in, closely followed by another, then began finger fucking it hard.

This guy was rough but he knew how to hit the spot, she never thought the g spot really existed, but his fingers were hitting something that was making the pussy drip with juices, he was pushing his cock against her, trying to get in her mouth deeper, no way guy, be happy with what was in already she thought.

She should have known better by now, a huge heavy hand was pulled out from the remainder of the sheet covering him and pushed down hard on the back of her head, the thick cock was pushed right to the back of her throat, almost making her gag, he kept his hand pressed down, moving his hips to fuck her throat, she started to struggle, but was held firmly with one hand behind her head and the other with fingers speared into her dripping pussy.

Her struggles must have felt good on his cock as it was starting to pulse, engorged with blood, she had been beginning to enjoy it too, but was starting to panic a little now, almost being choked by his huge cock, the feeling of hot cum spurting into her mouth came as a relief, trying to swallow but some spilling out of her mouth, the weight of his hand was removed and his other hand covered with pussy juice was also withdrawn. She struggled up, cum dripping down her chin, looking around to see all the other ancient men from the beds gathered around, watching intently with gleaming eyes, some with their cocks out, working them in their hands ....

To be continued?

Corrupter
Corrupter
59 Followers