The Night Out

Story Info
She's seduced right before her boyfriend's eyes.
2.1k words
3.64
244.1k
262
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers

Last Saturday started off a standard weekend night for my girlfriend and me. A good dinner with a group of friends then out to a club for some drinks and dancing. Our group arrived at the club around midnight. It is a nice place -- dimly-lit, tastefully-decorated, with great music and good drinks. We had booked a table in a quieter back corner where we could have a normal conversation over the music.

Our group arrived at the club around midnight. Altogether, we were nine people: four couples and Mike, an out-of-town friend of one of the other couples. Mike and my girlfriend Kris had hit it off at dinner. Once at the club they gradually slipped into their own conversation. I could see from her body language that Kris found him attractive.

As the drinks were served and everyone started to relax, I became more and more aware of the attention Kris was getting from Mike. They sat close together so they could hear each other over the music, their shoulders and knees touching. There was plenty of contact between his face and her ear whenever he leaned over to say something to her. I knew that in her low cut summer dress, her bare, perky breasts were clearly visible to him every time she bent forward to take her drink. She was not trying to be modest and he was not shy about checking her out. Eventually it started to bother me, so I went over and asked her to dance.

Dancing with Kris reminded me just how sexy she is. In her light summer dress, wearing only a tiny thong and no bra, she was basically naked except for a thin layer of cotton. The dress hid nothing of her round, very firm breasts and it draped into the exposed cleft of her ass, so that it seemed she was not wearing any panties at all. We danced close. On the way back to the table, I was hiding a hard-on.

For the rest of the night we danced and drank and talked. Eventually someone ordered a bottle. Kris was safely by my side and Mike was on the far end of the table. Kris and I both had several drinks.

Toward the end of the night, Mike came over and asked Kris to dance. She accepted and they went up to the dance floor together, disappearing into the crowd. After about ten minutes, I decided it was time to check on them. I found them toward the back of the dance floor; they were pressed tight against each other, their legs scissored together, his hands cupping her ass. The dance floor was like a sauna and her thin dress was clinging to her. A strap had fallen off her shoulder, maybe with his help, and one of her perfect breasts, complete with rock hard nipple, was popping in and out of view as her body swayed. Worst for me, she seemed oblivious to the fact that her boyfriend of so many years was standing right beside her.

I didn't like what I saw but I had to be careful how I handled it. Kris is not a cheater; she hates jealousy; and has no respect for insecure guys. If I just pulled them apart, we would be fighting for the rest of the night. I needed a way to get them apart that would not come off as me trying to get them apart. My plan was to start by dancing with them together, and then slowly try to pull her away to just dance with me. I started by doing to her from behind what he was doing from the front. I have to admit, I found dancing like that surprisingly and disturbingly erotic. Apparently Kris liked it too, as she became even more animated in her movements and was grinding hard back and forth into both of us. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, her head was thrown back against my shoulder and her hands were dug into Mike's chest, she was completely lost to her passion.

After what I thought was an acceptable time to put up with something like that, I turned her towards me. One look at her face and I knew two things -- she was far more drunk than she normally gets, and she was ready to fuck then and there. As I turned her around, she attacked me, struggling to line up her pussy with my raging hard-on and almost sucking my tongue right out of my mouth.

Mike lost no time taking advantage of the new position. I realized that by turning her around, I had actually made my situation worse. Pressed up against her from behind, he had full access to her most intimate parts. He started by running his hands around her waist, down her stomach and between her legs. He seemed to be spreading her pussy lips apart to expose her clit which she was busy thrusting against my thigh. Whatever he did -- it worked. She began to shudder and moan as if in the throes of a drawn out, low intensity orgasm. My presence and apparent consent to this dance seemed to have actually increased the sexuality of it. I was torn between feelings of jealousy, the desire to avoid a scene, and the sexiness of it all.

Keeping one hand between her legs, he slid the other up the front of her body, over her breasts, up her neck, to her face. There, about four inches from my face, he slipped his fingers into her mouth where she gladly started sucking them. Realizing the situation was going in the wrong direction, I pulled his one hand away from her crotch and the other away from her face. I smashed my body against hers, trying to deny him access to her front. I stuck my tongue in her mouth where his fingers had just been.

He responded by running his one hand down her back to her ass. Her short dress was already riding up from the way we were dancing and her tiny thong covered almost nothing. From the way they were positioned, he had great access to everything between her legs. From the moan she let out, I guessed he must have a finger inside her. With his other hand, he cupped her throat just below the chin, pulling her head back and away from me and guiding her face into his neck. I held on to her hips and kept them pressed against me, so at least he could not pull her away from me completely. Kris had become a rag dole and we were playing tug of war.

With her head pinned back against his neck, he had managed to tilt her body back away from me, again giving himself full access to her front. He let go of her neck, but she obediently held her position leaning back into him. His hands now free, they roamed up and down her body from her thighs to her breasts, grouping and squeezing, occasionally disappearing down the top of her dress, or up under the bottom. Except that his penis was not actually in her, he was fucking her right in front of me.

As subtly as I could, I angled her away from Mike and got between them. Eventually he gave in and backed off. A few minutes later, the music went down and the lights came up. I led Kris outside into the cool night air where she slowly came to herself as if from a deep trance.

Outside the club, we met up with our friends. Everyone was pleasantly drunk and ready for home and bed. As usual, we shared a taxi with Martin and Zoe, who live on our way home. As it turned out, Mike was staying in a hotel near our place, so he was sharing the cab as well. Somehow I ended up in the front seat. Kris got in the back seat first, then Zoe, then Martin, then Mike. I was happy enough with that arrangement, knowing that Kris was on opposite ends of the seat from Mike.

After 5 minutes, we dropped off Martin and Zoe; from their place we had a thirty minute drive to Mike's hotel. When the car stopped, I almost got out and switched places with Mike but realized it would seem juvenile and insecure, even after what had just happened on the dance floor. So Kris and Mike were left alone together in the back seat. I was not thrilled about this, knowing from much firsthand experience how much Kris likes to fuck on the way home from the club in the taxi. To top it off, the cab had a safety wall between the front and back seat. From the driver's seat, it was easy enough to see into the back, but my view was completely blocked.

After a few minutes of riding along in silence, I heard a short sharp gasp from the back seat. The driver must have heard it too. His eyes jumped to the rear view mirror, a smile flicked across his face, and for some reason he turned on the radio.

My heart was in my throat. On the one hand, I completely trusted Kris and I absolutely did not want to make a fool of myself by scrambling around trying to peek around a taxi barrier. On the other hand, I knew she was drunk and obviously she and Mike were attracted to each other. I sat there tormented. After a few minutes of listening intently and hearing nothing, I convinced myself that it had just been my imagination.

However, as time passed, I became more and more suspicious that something was happening in the back seat. Occasionally I thought I heard soft gasps, moans, whispering, and shuffling around. I noticed that the cab driver was glancing in the rear view mirror more and more often and that there was an occasional bump into the back of my seat. But somehow the noises were just soft enough, and I was just deep enough in denial, that I couldn't be 100% sure anything was happening. And, if I accused them of something, and I was wrong, I would look like the world's biggest asshole. So I sat there and did nothing, telling myself nothing was going on.

Then I heard what were, beyond any doubt, the stifled sounds of two people having very hard simultaneous orgasms. I turned to the driver and told him to stop the car immediately, which he did. As chance would have it, we were right in front of Mike's hotel. Before I could get my seat belt undone, Mike had already hopped out of the car and was through the hotel door. I noticed he stuck something into his pocket as he went. And just like that, the cab was pulling away.

Five minutes later we were home. I paid the driver, got out, and opened the cab door for Kris. She stepped out of the car with the flushed, dazed look of someone who just had extremely sexy sex, ending with a mind blowing orgasm. And she looked very sheepish. I asked her what in the hell had happened in the back seat. Despite going even redder and refusing to look me in the eye, she swore nothing had happened, that I was completely crazy, and that she had not heard any strange noises, but if I had, they were probably just from the radio.

I realized there was only one way to be absolutely sure. I put one hand on her back as if to embrace her, and shoved the other up under her skirt. She was expecting it and tried to stop me. There was a brief struggle which I won. With a little more force than intended, I jammed my middle finger deep into her hot, wet, cum dripping pussy. As my finger slipped smoothly into her and my palm cupped her swollen cunt, she moaned loudly and grasped my wrist with both hands. She did not try to pull my hand away. She just held it there tight against her, looking up into my eyes with a conflicting mix of guilt and desire. There was no question that she had just been fucked. Also, I noted, she was not wearing panties. The thing I saw going into Mike's pocket at the hotel door was Kris's thong -- a little souvenir by which to remember what he had done to my girlfriend while I sat three feet away.

Standing there frozen in that curious pose, another man's cum dripping from my girlfriend's pussy down my finger, I realized I had three distinct options -- break up with her on the spot, hate her for the rest of our relationship, or take her inside and fuck the hell out of her. I opted for the latter.

m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers