The Night Porter

Story Info
A married tourist has amazing sex with a handsome stranger.
3.1k words
4.24
50.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did I do Last Night?

It must have been that drink, the Mata Hari. My head felt a little fuzzy as I reached for the comforting feel of my husband lying next to me in our hotel room. It was still dark while I scooted up next to him and felt the warmth of his naked skin in the darkness. At first I didn't realize he felt a little different, longer and more muscular than I remembered and he was on the opposite side of the bed from where he always slept.

I reached around him to stroke his cock and sat up with a start. It had grown huge in the middle of the night!

When I groped the nightstand I saw the light was on in the bathroom. I heard the shower running and also what was unmistakably my husband's voice humming softly as the shower turned off. What the hell? I turned back to check. Who the fuck was in bed with me? When I pulled back the sheet I realized he was as naked as I was and he was a black guy who at that moment seemed completely unfamiliar to me. I sat back on the bed, slowly and some of it began to come back to me. Oh my God, what had we done the night before?"

This was my first time in New Orleans. My husband had been there for a couple of weeks, years before. When he suggested we go for our six month anniversary, I began looking forward to our well deserved vacation.

We were having a great time, some sightseeing, a swamp tour, and, of course there was the food, outstanding French and Creole among others. The extra calories we could walk and dance off, but the best thing about New Orleans was the night life.

Since we were staying in a balcony room in the French Quarter we loaded up on beads and had a lot of fun throwing them to girls, who flashed their boobs and sometimes their pussies to us in return. The bars and strip clubs were good too.

Over the weekend there was a guy at one of the bars who was wearing assless chaps, dancing seductively in the doorway to entice more ladies and gay guys into the joint. We went in, and even though it was his job to flirt, it did make my pussy tingle when he showed more than a usual interest in me. He took my hand and pulled me to him and began hunching my pussy and dancing with me. He was a hot young blonde so I have to admit I got lost in the moment. When I glanced at my husband, rather than being angry, he was sitting there with an amused smile on his face, and a twenty dollar tip for my dance partner in his hand. We spent a couple of hours there on Saturday and Sunday when he was dancing, but I didn't enjoy it so much during the week when he wasn't there.

The first strip club we went into, enticed by a buxom brunette in the doorway, was far from the most elegant, but it had the intriguing addition of a king sized bed on the stage. We ordered drinks which were little more than colored water. The girl on girl make out session on the stage was pretty weak too, so we left.

Our next venture was way more successful. There are no fully nude clubs in the city. Most of the girls who try to entice customers inside wear bikinis.For the first time we saw a black woman with a g-string on the street and she was beckoning customers into a club. That's the only unfortunate thing about NOLA. Most of the strippers, both male and female, are way too overdressed.

This club belonged to an otherwise all nude chain we visited when we were in Vegas. It was crowded. The doorway girl sat down with us and since I didn't see anyone that would appeal to me more than she did, we agreed on a lap dance while we watched the dancing on stage. Her name was Coco and she was extremely voluptuous, with luscious breasts and an ass that was like a big, firm, chocolate fantasy.

My husband usually just watches me get it on; he says he likes it better that way. What he does when he goes out with his friends may be another thing. I normally take things kind of slow, but her ass was just so big and perfect I wanted to hug and squeeze it immediately and I could say the same for her tits.

She was as good as I've ever had with a lap dance. She even let me kiss her a little, which, as you know, is usually no deal. We kissed and nuzzled for a minute and then we began to work our way lower.

Her breasts were soft, yet firm and gave every feel and look of being real. I usually like them smaller, but on her they were perfect. She gave back as good as or better than she got. We licked and sucked each other's titties while I stroked her gorgeous ass.

When I began to stroke between her thighs, she didn't protest, in fact she pulled my hand higher. I was in heaven. My hand and lips were faced with a delicious dilemma, too many treats to enjoy at once. I stroked her ass and we flipped around so I could taste her as well. We kissed around each other's pussies and I playfully nipped at her. Oh God I would have loved to go on all night, but alas.

Well I'd spent about $400 and was about to spend more when some idiot guy working security came and stood by the door acting like he was trying to peek in. My husband asked him to leave, and then told him to beat it, but he wouldn't. Since this was pretty much an all black club, and we didn't know anyone there, we decided to leave before we got in trouble. We went back the next day to see about taking her out for a limo tour of the city, but she wasn't there. Oh well, better luck next time.

That's how we got to the absinthe bar. I would have loved to stay and have more lap dances, but I didn't want to be a show for someone else. I'd always wanted to try the drink that for many years had been illegal in the United States. We went into a very old bar. The young lady took a sugar cube, put it on a silver spoon with some little holes in it, took a blow torch and melted the sugar into a glass. Then she poured two good size shots of absinthe on top. The sugar completely killed the taste of the liquor and made it taste nice and sweet. We split the drink, because even though it seemed worth it, it was pretty pricey at $18.00 and that wasn't the only drink we'd had that night.

By the time we got back to the hotel about 2:00AM, we were pretty lit. I don't remember stumbling, I think I tripped, but when I caught my heel on the carpet, I fell against the night porter who gallantly caught me before I could fall to the floor. He and my husband sort of bonded over laughing at me. I don't know how, or why, but the next thing I knew he was in our room.

The hotel man in our room was in his early thirties and I had seen him before. I get up very early, every morning, way before John, so I would go down to the garden, grab some coffee, smoke and read the news on my I Pad. This guy would come through, "good morning, good morning" to everybody that was up that early and check to make sure the kid was making enough coffee and the lady had enough towels in the pool cabanas etc. Other than that and a conversation he and John had about politics, I didn't really know him very well.

That's one of the things so strange about that night. At first I only had patchy snatches of memory about this, so some of what I am going to tell you I remember, some of it has been told to me, and some I didn't know till later.

At first I didn't know whether all of this really happened, or John was just yanking my chain. He can be kind of a sick freak sometimes.

I remember seeing them talking in a friendly way while Jim made three drinks. What I'm going to tell you now is kind of hard to say. I probably shouldn't tell you at all.

I went to the far side of the bed, took my dress and bra off, hung them up in the dressing room and came back to the bed. I lie on my side, with my best come hither pose, and motioned him to come to me with my finger.

Gerard, that was his name, brought two of the drinks to the bed and I took a long sip. It was strong. We put them on the nightstand and he glanced back at John. My crazy husband made a point of catching my eye and then he nodded slowly. When Gerard turned away from his gaze John gave me a wicked wink.

He reached his hand out to me. I'm not going to lie; he was a very nice looking guy. Part of me was nervous, but the rest of me was more than willing to see how it played out with this handsome semi- stranger.

Something, maybe the liquor, had made me really hot. I put my hand out to him and was suddenly in his arms. Even though he was still dressed, I could feel him getting hard through his pants. Oh my God he felt huge.

I was really curious, so I unbuttoned his shirt while he stroked my ass, first through my panties and then inside them, lightly squeezing my cheeks. His chest held one hell of a six pack. He had muscle, just enough, just right. I undid his belt and pulled his pants down slowly, excited, yet a little afraid to see what lay beneath.

His cock almost leapt out at me as his pants came down. Oh my God, I'd never seen anyone so huge, except in porn. I began to be a little afraid because I'd never been with somebody that big before.

He pulled me to him and bent me back and kissed me deep and hard. He caressed my ass and back with his hands and I was happy to do the same as I pulled him closer to the bed. I maneuvered him around about 90 degrees though, so I wouldn't be looking my husband in the eye the whole time.

When we got to the bed he slid his hands inside my panties and pulled them down. I was happy to kick them to the curb. I kneeled in front of him so I could explore his magnificent cock. It was hot, almost as if it had a fever and it had grown so large I wasn't sure I would be able to take all of him inside me, or at least do it without a lot of pain. I'd never seen anything like it. I took it in my hands and caressed it, almost lovingly, rubbing it back and forth across my face and breasts. My nipples felt as if they were on fire from the feel of it.

We lay down on the bed. I turned to sixty-nine as I gazed at him, clearly admiring everything I saw. Damn, how did a woman take that? What was I going to do, because at this point I was damn sure going to try?

I licked his cock, playfully going up and down and side to side, slapping it back and forth and then slapping it against my breasts and cupping his balls to take in their feel. They were large and so firm I was amazed. Now, I have to admit I've never been that big an admirer of that particular part of the male anatomy. I love the way it makes me feel, but usually if I'm giving a blow job or whatever, I keep my eyes closed.

This was a different experience entirely. I couldn't get enough of looking at it. I took it in my mouth and devoured its' beauty with my eyes. By now I was getting crazy hot He was so wide I could barely get my lips around him. Slowly, but with absolute determination, I took most of his cock in my mouth. Now I pride myself on giving a great blow job. I never did it much before I met my husband, but when I eventually went down on him, he loved it so much and was so very appreciative, that I got a whole lot of experience.

My husband was pretty big, for a white guy, but nothing like this! I had a powerful suck, but no matter how hard I tried to take him deeper into me, I couldn't get all of his cock inside my mouth. Even then it felt like he was piercing the back of my tonsils.

He became exasperated with my efforts, for quick as a panther, the next thing I knew, he got up and went and stood at the foot of the bed. He looked like a finely chiseled god. He waved his cock at me as I followed it with my eyes, my head moving back and forth like someone watching a tennis match.

He swayed his hips, just out of the reach of my eager hands and tongue. Finally he moved forward and I reached out and grasped his hardness to me, never taking my eyes off of it. I gazed at it, growing wetter with his every move.

I kissed and then licked the smooth skin around his cock. I cupped his heavy balls in my hands and rubbed them tenderly with my fingers as I kissed the inside of his thighs which were rock hard and shaved smooth. He tasted so good I could have gone on and on, but, oh how I wanted him inside me. I caressed his ass and pulled him to me so I could blow on his cock. The cool sensation made it jump like it was dancing. My eyes were wide open gazing at it in wonder. I squeezed the end and when I did was rewarded with the glorious sight of clear pre-cum.

This excited me so that my pussy began to squirt leaving a clear little puddle on the edge of the bed. I lowered my head so I could taste him and bathed my breasts with it. I had only seen it a few times before, and it felt glorious. Now I was really ready to get fucked.

I could stand it no longer. Half thrilling to the danger, but partly fearing that his size would cause me pain, I scooted about halfway up the bed, spread my legs and caressed the inside of my thighs in invitation. I pulled my pussy lips apart and beckoned him to enter with one finger. God I was wet!

He towered over me shaking his dick and kneeling over me. Gently, at first, he guided himself in.

"Fuck me with your big, black cock," I whispered, sounding a little shy, but wanting desperately for him to fuck me hard. I wanted all of him inside me, immediately, as much as I could take. I threw my legs wide as he pushed deeper, slow and gentle at first, but then harder and with more force. I must have blushed as I heard myself, "Fuck me baby, I wanna get fucked." "Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, but I want to make it last," he said while he began pounding me harder. "I wanna pump my cum all the way to the back of your pussy." His words were making me even hotter. I caressed his back and arched to take him even deeper. He was entering my farthest reaches, virgin territory. No man had ever been so deep in me before.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I squealed. I didn't know which of the sensations, pain or pleasure, was greater. He was touching some part of me that had never been touched before. The passion and the ecstasy of the best fuck I ever had caused me to squirt a truly impressive amount of clear, clean, joy juices all around me onto the bed spread.

"Baby, look what you did," he teased me and grinned down rising up on his powerful arms to be able to fuck me even deeper. "I don't know if I can go much longer baby." His sweet words and the powerful pounding were having the best, most desired effect. My entire body trembled with spasms of joy, but my strength was quickly beginning to drain away.

He kissed me deep and hard and with one more powerful move, I could feel a huge volume of cum flowing into me. I grabbed the cheeks of his ass to pull him even deeper and then I did something I'd learned when playing with my husband's ass. I took my longest finger and massaged his asshole with a circular motion and then back and forth across it. His response was what I had come to expect. He pumped even more cum into me and we both collapsed on the bed with a case of hard- fucking exhaustion.

Once we regained our strength, we fucked again, this time with me on top. We must have been so exhausted we fell asleep after.

I worried that it might be awkward when we ran into him in the hotel, but it wasn't. He greeted us and we chatted, but he never showed by any out word sign than I was anything other than a normal hotel guest.

Time passed and we went home. I began to believe that my adventure had never happened when one day I received a lovely bouquet of flowers and a small package.

I opened it and found an unmarked flash drive. I was curious, so I popped it into the laptop. I had no idea what it was, but then something familiar came into view. It was our room at the hotel, and it showed everything I'd done. I checked the flowers and the card said; Next month for our anniversary do you want to go back?

I hate to admit this, but sometimes when I'm sure no one will disturb me. I take it out, watch it and masturbate myself into a fabulous cum.