The Night She Captured Me

Story Info
A man falls under the spell of a dominant woman.
1.2k words
4.03
61k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I heard was her heels clicking on the tile as she slammed the door, leaving me in silence.

She had control over me since we made eye contact earlier that evening. She had this look to her. Dressed to the nines, she stood out like a sore thumb. Whoever approached her she waved away, not even looking at them. Then she saw me. I averted my eyes, but I could feel her eyes on me. After a few minutes of my shifty glances back at her gaze, she approached, slowly and deliberately. Her hips swayed slightly with every step giving her dress a shimmer. With her high heels on, I had to look up to meet her eyes.

"Would you like to go someplace more interesting?" she said as she felt like inches from my face, never breaking eye contact.

"With you? But I don't know any places. Here's interesting, isn't it? I like it here," I floundered. I hadn't talked with someone this beautiful, much less have them approach me.

She let out a dismissive chuckle. She slowly moved her hand up my tie. Pulling my head down, she whispered into my ear, "Just follow me. And try not to make a fool of yourself."

As she sauntered away, I followed, trying my best to conceal my growing erection. As if on a leash, I followed her out of the bar. She had a limousine waiting at the entrance. The chauffeur opened the door for me and motioned me in. She followed me in in silence.

"Tell me your name," she commanded as she slid in next to me, her hand gently caressing my inner thigh.

"James, and yours?" I replied.

"You will find out soon enough. For now you can call me Miss."

"Where are we going?"

"Too many questions will get you in trouble. You should trust me more." This sounded more like threat with an imaginary 'or else' on the end of it. Her hand reached up to my crotch as she grazed my erection. I tensed up. She whispered in my ear, "Relax. If you cooperate, I'll give you one unforgettable night." She started laying soft kisses on my neck, and I couldn't bring the nerve to kiss her back. I remained as still as possible, looking forward when I wasn't closing my eyes in pleasure.

The limousine came to a halt at what could only be described as a mansion after a car ride of necking and teasing. Readjusting myself, I followed her into the house. I was closer behind her this time, as I was quite excited to find where this lead. She sat in a comfortable love seat next to an already rolling fire, patting the open seat next to her. She snapped her fingers and within the minute, a butler brought to freshly poured bottles of champagne.

We chatted for easily an hour and a half, putting away drink after drink. Most of the questions were directed at me. I didn't want to ask too many questions with her warning earlier.

Well, it wasn't just chatting. She had at least one hand on me throughout all of the conversation, and by the end of it, I had lost my belt, my shirt was unbuttoned, and my penis was sticking out from my pants.

"Stand up, and take off your shirt." I complied immediately. She rubbed her hands up and down my body as I moaned. After she pulled my wrists back behind me, I heard the jingle of handcuffs. My nervousness was easily trumped by my arousal, as my cock strained for attention upon hearing the cuffs click. She immediately pulled my pants off and stood admiring her catch.

"Yes, you'll do just fine." She lead me by my cock to a well-furnished bedroom with several additions. I could see a hook on the ceiling with various dungeon-esque implements along the walls. Before I could fully assess the room, she secured a blindfold on me.

"From now on, you will refer to me as Mistress. Anything else and you will be punished."

A nervous, breath left my mouth filled with arousal. A sharp sting came across my behind.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now we can begin."

She pushed me back onto the bed and pounced on top of me. Her dress had been left on the floor as I could feel her bra rubbing against my bare skin. She planted a kiss square on my mouth and her tongue explored mine. I kissed back, but only barely, as her intensity left me shocked. Her sweet perfume filled my nostrils as she kissed me fervently and rubbed her soft skin against mine.

"If you lick as well as you kiss, I may have to reward you later." She slid up my body and placed her dripping pussy on my mouth. Her scent was intoxicating as I started licking and swirling her clit. She grabbed my hair and jerked it back, "Start out slowly, then build up speed." She returned my head between her legs and I followed her instructions. It wasn't long before she was moaning and grinding into my face, pushing my head into her. She came twice before she crawled off the bed, leaving me aroused and unsatisfied.

"That was good, but you're going to have to do more if you're going to get what you want," she said as she hooked a collar around my neck. She pulled me out of the bed by it and barked, "Spread your legs." I did so, but apparently not to her liking, as two hard smacks to the inner thighs made me jump. I put my legs out as far as I could. "Better." She locked a spreader bar forcing my legs uncomfortably open. She grabbed my balls from behind and jerked them back, forcing a cry of pain.

"These are my balls. I can do with them whatever I want. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistr-UNG!" She smacked my testicles before I could finish my reply. As I was aching from the soreness, she tied my cuffed hands to the hook in the ceiling, forcing my ass out uncomfortably. I couldn't move but a few inches in any direction. I feel her hand on my mouth as a ball gag is forced in and strapped around my head.

"It has been too long since I've had a fun toy to play with."

Smack! Smack! Smack! She repeatedly tore into my backside, causing me to pull against the hook on the ceiling with no effect. Alternating cheeks helped at first, but my entire backside burned as I screamed into the gag. My screams turned to whimpers and tears filled the blindfold. Drool left my mouth and formed a nice wet spot on the floor.

"This isn't even me mad. Let this serve as a warning. If you cross me, it will be even worse." She grasped my nipples and twisted until they felt like falling off. I screamed as loudly as I could.

"Now I'm going to go freshen up a bit. You stay put. I hope my servants don't get any ideas with you in such a compromising position while I'm gone." She left the room and slammed the door behind her. Silence filled the room. I was left to assess the situation.

After just one night, I was tied in tight strappado, causing my arm and leg muscles to burn. My ass radiated heat as it throbbed from the beating. My balls were sore and my stomached ached from the impact. I couldn't see, speak, or stop myself from drooling. She had me. I was hers. If only I knew her name.