The Night Shift Ch. 02

Story Info
If she can just please her new Master.
3.4k words
4.37
29.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left Megan last she was on her knees at the feet of the man who had shown up at her work as she worked late into the night. The story continues from there.

Megan did not know how long she was on her knees on the floor of that office. The cool air of the AC blew softly against the back of her neck, sending more shivers through her body. The blindfold over her eyes cut her off and made her feel more vulnerable. The chain connecting the clamps on her nipples jingled slightly as the nerve endings in her body tingled with a new awareness. Fingers linked together behind her back which was stiff and sore from kneeling at her new master’s feet. The position thrust her breasts forward and arched her back with her ass resting on the heels of her feet. She guessed she presented a compelling picture, her large breasts heavy and chained. Her soft round behind still felt warm from the spanking he had given her earlier. Her legs slightly parted giving the slightest glimpse of the wet slit nestled there. She could feel the juices leaking down her upper thighs and could even fell the dampness on the heel of her foot where her ass rested.

Try as she might she could not explain the sensations running through her body. How could she respond so completely to what he was doing to her? All of her life she had considered herself to be an independent female, she could remember as a child she would never let her parents do things for her, she had to do it all herself. She was always standing up in debate to tote the banner for women’s rights and against any injustice. Never once had she had a qualm about speaking her mind to anyone. In all the relationships she had in her life she had been the dominate partner, maybe that was why she found each one disappointing and ended them quickly. Megan had had the occasional force filled fantasy and yes they always helped her cum quickly when she masturbated. She could even reluctantly admit to herself now that when she did read erotic works of other writers she did gravitate to the non-consent writing, but never once in all that time did she ever contemplate it actually happening to her.

Megan attempted to separate her mind from her body and try to get a picture of what was happening before her. The blindfold completely blocked her sight but the nerves in her supple skin were definitely picking up on other things. Like the heavy smell of a cigarette and the soft caress of the smoke as it escaped his mouth and drifted across her already sensitive skin. She could tell he was sitting in a chair due to the soft scraping sound as he moved the chair, and the creaking of the leather when he sat down. The soft slide of material against more material helped her guess that he had crossed his legs.

“I can tell what you are doing, little girl.”

Megan took a quick breath as his voice broke the silence. The inhalation pushed her chest forward and sent the chain swinging against the sensitive skin below her massive chest. Her pussy lips pulsed once and more juice leaked from her.

“I can tell by the way you tilted you head you are trying to get a sense or your surroundings. I think you need something else to occupy your mind.” She heard the leather creak as he shifted and the scrape of his shoe along her skin as his foot hooked the chain and tugged her forward. Pain exploded through her body as her already sensitive nipples were jerked forward. She moaned loudly as she feel forward her hands slipping from behind her back and landing on the carpet breaking her fall. She crawled forward as he crossed his legs again, the movement bringing his foot and her breasts upward.

“Put your hands behind your back Slut.”

Megan could fell a tear slide down her cheek as she returned to her former position, this time with her nipples and breasts tugged upward now that her chain was above her. The pain was slowly ebbing as new pulses of pleasure raced from her nipples down her nerves and pulsed at her clit.

“You will learn little girl,” His voice whispered over her, “It is just a matter of time till you become completely mine. You jus don’t seem to realize you are over 80 percent mine already. The more you fight me the harder it will be for you.”

His foot released her chain and she could hear his movements as he stood up.

“Stand,” Was all he said.

She quickly complied.

He moved up behind her and taking her by the waist he pushed her forward. She walked barely aware of where she was going. After moving about ten feet or so his hands tightened on her waist signaling her to stop. His hands slid up her waist and under her breasts, each hand taking one. His hands squeezed hard and moved them around this way and that pulling the skin tight aggravating her nipples. Her whimpers filled the silence as the musky scent from her pussy filled her nostrils. Suddenly his hands dropped her breasts the heavy weight bounced and jiggled, the pressure from her nipples was too much and Megan screamed.

“Oh you like that don’t you little girl?”

Megan shook her head in denial, even as the word escaped her lips, “Yes.”

SMACK! She jumped slightly as his hand landed on her rounded ass cheek.

“Wrong! Try again.”

“YES MASTER!”

“Good but I think we need to drive that thought into your head.”

She jumped as his hands grabbed her wrists and pulled them outward, she realized for the first time she was standing in a doorway when her palms were placed flat against the edges. “Spread you feet apart till they are also along the door frame.” She quickly complied. There she stood spread eagle using the doorframe for support. His hand the looped around in front of her and she heard a faint click and a tug on the chain. She could only guess that he had just attached something to the chain. She jerked slightly as she felt the chain and clamps jerked upward and heard another click as the lead was now connected to something above her head. Her breast pulled upward and her body spread eagle she waited for what was to come next.

Megan gasped as his hand suddenly took possession of her sodden pussy. She moaned as his hands glided back and forth and cried out as he suddenly thrust three fingers into her. Her body jerked and she was raised slowly upwards by his fingers inside. She bean panting heavily the deeper his fingers entered and the higher she was raised. Her body seemed to be electrified ever sense awake and aware of every touch and sensation. She could feel her climax approaching, the muscles of her body tensing up in anticipation of the release. As quickly as his fingers had entered her they were gone, leaving her empty and unsatisfied. Her cunt lips seemed to throb in silent but potent denial of the orgasm she was denied. His body molded against her back as he slid his fingers under her nose, whipping her essence there,

“Such a slut. Look how wet you are.”

“Yes sir.” She whispered.

His fingers slipped over her lips and chin rubbing the wetness around her face, her tongue drifted out from her mouth and licked the wetness from his fingers.

“Good little girl, you learn quickly. Clean them now.”

She opened her mouth and Sucked in his fingers, carefully cleaning the evidence of her shame from her hand. She sucked, licked, and made sure to get his hand as clean as possible.

His breathe fanned against her ear as his voice danced around her, “Tell me who and what you are.”

The fingers slipped from her mouth and she hesitated slightly, his hand lowered slightly and began to tighten on her neck, pain fully beginning to cut off her breath. “TELL ME!” His hand tightened.

“I am a slut sir!” She barely got the words passed the hand at her neck.

“Who’s slut? He asked as his hand released her throat and began to caress her.

“I am your slut,” She moaned in defeat.

“Good but I think that the idea is not as fixed in your mind as it should be. I am going make sure by the time your shift is over you will be very sure of that point.” This statement was punctuated by the fell of his palm landing squarely on her left cheek. SMACK! SMACK!

“There are two things you need to remember here little girl,” SMACK! SMACK! “One you do not move from the position you are now in.” SMACK! SMACK! “And two you do not dare cum until I give you permission to.” SMACK! SMACK! “If you break either of these rules,” SMACK! SMACK! “Then you night will go much worse than you even can imagine.”

Megan’s body twitched and heaved as the contact of his hand on her ass increased. The heat from the skin of her ass quickly spread through her body. The juices flowed freely from her gapping pussy. Her lower lips throbbed as though they were gasping for breath. His hand continued to land well placed blows to her already sore and red bottom. Each smack leaving the skin redder than the blow before. As the minutes passed she found it harder and harder to stand still. She fought her knees from buckling under her for fear of bringing down her new master’s wrath and for fear of what would happen to her poor nipples secured to the chain hanging above her.

She couldn’t believe that her body was actually receiving pleasure from this. Even through the pain her body had never been so alive and so responsive. His hand rubbed her rounded, red cheeks between each smack as though to sooth, but in reality it made the skin more responsive for the next contact. Her hands pushed out against the frame in order to hold her up. She didn’t know how much more she could take before her knees would give out and her body would explode in release. “I must truly be a slut.” What other type of woman would respond to this abuse.” She said to herself. But respond her body did, more and more juices sprang from her with every SMACK! She quickly reached the point where she no longer cared all she wanted was his hands on her in anyway she could get them, and his cock buried deeply inside her. The sounds of skin meeting skin and her whimpering filled the air. The whimpering soon replaced by grunts and moaning her body swayed slightly from side to side.

“Where do you want me little girl?” His whispered in her ear as is hands each rubbed a sore ass cheek. His teeth took her ear lobe and he tugged on it. “WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU RESPOND!” He punctuated this by pulling sharply on her red hair snapping her head back. The muscles in her neck strained as she responded, “Inside me Sir! Please! I need you inside me!”

“I ASED, WHERE LITTLE GIRL?!”

SMACK!! SMACK!!

These blows were harder than any previous ones, and she found it hard to keep her balance with her head pulled back. “In my pussy sir! Please put in my pussy.”

Rubbing her ass again, still holding her hair he responded, “You don’t deserve me in your pussy little girl. You don’t even know how to ask right. I see no reason to reward you. Try asking again and I might fuck you wet little cunt.”

Megan gasped as the words quickly exited her, “Please sir I am your little slut! Please! Please! Fill my wet little cunt with your big cock. Please! I will do whatever you ask of me I will be yours! I really need to feel you inside me.”

His hand released her hair and he moved a bit from behind her. There was a few seconds of silence; Megan began to think he had left her standing there naked and vulnerable. She startled when he grabbed her waist and placed a hand on her back pushing her forward a few inches. She was not bending over but was pushed forward enough that she again became aware of the rush of pleasure pain of her nipples in the clamps. Her hands slid down the frame a few inches as well to better stabilize her.

“When you are trained correctly then I will fill your pussy, for now, Slut, ask me to fill your ass.”

Megan had been fucked in the ass before but had never cared for it. Her head swayed from side to side in silent denial. The hand in her back pushed her forward again, she moaned at the pressure in her chest, and no longer cared, she just needed him in her. “PLEASE MASTER! FUCK MY ASS! I AM YOUR SLUT, YOUR SLAVE! I NEED YOU INSIDE ME PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!”

He grasped her by the hips and she could feel him guiding himself to her ass hole. She waited for the gentle insertion of his cock. She screamed when he suddenly shoved himself in about 4 inches. He was thick and already filled her. She panted and tried to stay on her feet. Suddenly he jerked forward and buried himself up to his balls. She could fell them swinging against her moist cunt. She pressed her hands outward as he began his motion and slowly pulled out till just the head was inside of her. Her breasts jiggled and heaved as he began to fuck her oh so sore ass. First the spanking and now the abrupt violation. She moaned as the pain slowly changed to pleasure, her nipples and her ass began to send to confusing signals throughout her body. His penis was so much bigger than anything that had been in her ass before, but her body was responding to it. Her hips began to rock back into his as his thrusts became harder and faster. With her body taking over, her mind slowly deactivated from her body no more thoughts intruded all that mattered was the feel of that hard cock entering and leaving her faster and faster. She could feel her long waited orgasm building inside of her, she needed it more than anything she could think of, in her life she could not remember wanting anything more.

“You like that don’t you Slut?” She could hear his voice getting tight, she hoped that he would soon let here cum, “Nothing but a little slut getting fucked in the ass while she is supposed to be working.” SMACK! “And your pussy gets wet at being spanked. What kind of woman does that?”

“A slut.”

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU BITCH! LOUDER!” He yelled as he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. There she was bent slightly at the waist, head pulled back and ass full of cock. “A SLUT!” She screamed as he rammed her ass. He grunted and pounded her faster and deeper, she wasn’t sure how he managed to but he went oh so much deeper.

Releasing her hair his hands quickly made their way to her tits, she could feel her orgasm ready to explode inside her but fought it for all she was worth.

“I am going count to ten little girl, I want you to cum on ten not once second before or after.”

He began to count accenting each number with a violent thrust, “eight…..nine…..”

“Ten!” He yelled and released the clamps on her nipples. The pain of the blood rushing back into her nipples mingled with the orgasm that flooded through her body. Her scream filled the office and drifted to the floors above. Her body shook and trembled as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her Master grunted and drove himself into her one more time. The pulsating of her ass muscles milked his cock as he spewed into her filling up her ass. Her body shook in after shocks of her release as he withdrew from her.

“Turn around and drop to your knees.”

Megan quickly did as she was told grateful for the chance to rest her legs.

“Hands behind back, and open your mouth. You need to clean me off.”

Opening her mouth she took him in and began to lick him off. She could taste him and her on his cock. She sucked to make sure she got all off of him. The last thing she wanted was to make him mad at her, she was spent and weak. His penis was growing flaccid as she sucked off everything her tongue dipping in and out to make sure she didn’t miss anything.

“That’s enough,” He said as she felt him begin to harden again. “I don’t have time for that tonight. Lay back and spread your legs.” Again blindly she did as she was told. “I have something for you to remember me by.”

She laid there on her back her hands beneath her, legs spread wide, the AC now drifted across her open wet lips. She could hear the faint sounds of him moving across the office and than moving back to her. Suddenly there was something rounded rubbing against her clit then moving downward, it was moved back away from her and she whimpered in loss. Then suddenly it was shoved into her cunt. She gasped and arched her back.

“You will keep that dildo inside of you till such time as I decide it is time to remove it. I will come for you again, soon. If I find you without the dildo inside you will wish you were never born.” He leaned forward and quickly sucked each of her nipples quickly and deeply. The pleasure/pain from her sore nipples almost caused her to orgasm again. She moaned and arched her back. Megan could feel him rise and move away from her. His voice was slightly disconnected as he turned and said one last thing, “Oh and you are not allowed to cum again till I tell you too, and little girl I will know so don’t lie to me.” With a swirl of air and cloth she could hear him leave the office.

She had no idea how long she laid on the itchy cheap carpet before she reached up and removed the blindfold. Taking a deep breath she looked around. Apparently he had brought her into the office of the department head, she could tell because his was the only office on this floor with its own bathroom. Slowly rising herself up she pulled herself to her feet. Ducking in to the bathroom she ran some cold water in the sink and splashed it onto her face. When she looked into the mirror her face looked as though nothing had happened there that night, except for some little creases in the skin around her temples where the blindfold had been. But below her chin there was evidence of her encounter, the skin around her neck had been bruised. Her nipples had a purplish tinge and as she turned in the mirror she could make out the redness of her bottom. What had become of here that night? She hoped it never happened again, but tingled at the thought of her Master’s next visit. The distance sound of a phone ringing broke her from her trance and she quickly made her way back to her desk. Sitting naked in her chair she felt the dildo press up and inside her, shivering she picked up the headset placed it on her head, hit the enter button and said,” “Sassy Savvy Lady Cosmetics the is Megan how can I help you?”

I have very much enjoyed writing this story and I do hope you enjoyed reading it. I have ideas in the continuation of Megan’s story. This is the first story I have written like this, and defiantly the first I have shared with other people. If you have enjoyed it please send me an email to let me know or if you think I should continue her story. I love hearing from people who enjoyed my work.