The Night Visitor

Story Info
An erotic surprise at the door.
2k words
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits and stares ahead at the screen of her computer. The glow from it illuminates her smile and causes her eyes to shine slightly. She sits and reads what she has written...her eyes move slowly over the words, her lips move as she whispers as she reads what she has written. She pauses for a minute and then her fingers touch the keys and the words appear once more...She smiles as she writes. Her eyes sparkle, her heart feels light...she dreams as she writes, fantasizing and romanticizing her fingers float over the keys, words filling the screen. Then, unexpectedly, she stops...she leans back in her chair her head resting on the high back, she closes her eyes and her smile brightens just a bit, a small moan escapes from her as she sits. Her mind wandering through the flashes of memories loose and floating in her head... As she settles in, the memories flash by ...the words on the screen forgotten. She grazes now through her mind for details, ones that her body aches to feel again.

She hears a knock at the door and it pulls her back from where she has wandered. As she looks through the glass in the door she sees a silhouette, one she recognizes. She rises and slowly walks to the door, her smile sliding wider across her lips. She peers through the glass at the darkness beyond and sees the familiar grin. She reaches out and turns the deadbolt lock until it clicks and then pushes open the door. He stands there that wicked grin on his face...His eyes sparkle as the light from behind her hits them...dark and brooding eyes and a grin that makes her heart catch in her chest. Her breath comes in small gasps as she tells him to come in, a low moan follows as she stands there a second then absentmindedly she bites the corner of her lip and moves back as he slides in the door and closer to her. His hand reaches out an comes to rest on her hip, he pulls her to him and bends down kissing her softly on her full lips. She looks up at him and smiles as he pulls away from her, he reaches behind himself and clicks the deadbolt back into place. Then he follows her as she turns and walks toward the office.

Once inside he closes the door and clicks the door handle locking it.

He moves to where she sits in her chair...He stands in front of her, his eyes gaze down at hers and he bends slowly over her. His hand reaches out and grasps her hair in back, he pulls her towards him. His breath warm on her face as he comes nearer, he looks into her deep brown eyes and kisses her, softly and gently his lips brush hers and hold for a moment. His eyes closed he tightens the grip on her hair and pulls her to him once more this time a deeper kiss, one that makes a low moan escape from her. As he straightens back upright, their eyes dance and unspoken words fill the air around them. They smile at each other and he relaxes his hold on her hair, she looks up at him and watches him as his hands start to unbuckle his gun belt. She loves the uniform and watches as he takes off the gun belt and lays it down on the desk behind her. She raises her arms and her hands run down the row of buttons on his shirt, and then her fingers caress the cold metal of his badge. She lowers her eyes and watches as he unbuckles his pants, he unzips them and his hand reaches inside and pulls out his cock. She eyes it hungrily and a soft rumbling moan comes from her as she looks up and into his eyes. There in his eyes she sees the passion, a devilish desire... He grins and she moans once more, she knows what he wants...

He stands in front of her his cock in one hand, the other runs through her hair and he grasps her there again. He pulls her to him and leans forward, she smiles as his cock reaches her lips. She gently kisses the tip of it tasting the moistness there already. His hand pulls at her and she opens her mouth, taking him into her she moans, his cock throbs as her warm mouth closes over him. He pulls her to him feeling himself push deeper into her... He moans and his head lolls back slightly as she takes him deeper again, and yet again... His hand pulls her to him and she swallows him greedily, her own moans muffled as she takes him in. He slowly raises his head and looks down at her, watching his cock disappear into her mouth her lips stretched around him the feel of her tongue tickling over him. He grins and moans, his breath ragged as he watches her devouring him...Then he grips her hair a little tighter and pushes into her deeper once more. She lifts her eyes upward and sees him looking at her, she stops and slowly as he pulls her head back she drops his cock gently from her mouth and straightens up. His swollen cock jerks slightly as her hand reaches up and touches him. Their eyes once more meet, and then he gently bends over and kisses her on her full wet lips...

His hand relaxes and once more moves free of her hair. He reaches out and takes her hands pulling her to her feet slowly. As she rises she looks at him, grinning, and his eyes twinkling from the fire he feels inside. She stands in front of him, his cock rubbing between them he reaches out and glides his hand over her shoulder and down her arm. His hands grasp hers when they reach them. He pulls her to him and kisses her once more, gently his lips lingering on hers for a moment. His eyes closed he pulls her to his lips once more in a kiss that causes low moans to escape from them both. His hands run over her hips and pull her to him, his cock caught between them she presses closer to him her hands pulling him to her also. They embrace, no words spoken between them, his hands run down and then he moves around until he holds her warm mound in it. He feels her heat and the dampness there. He looks at her once more and then kisses her again. This time his tongue explores lightly as she parts her lips. Their soft kisses accompanied by their moans, they embrace lost in time for a while...

He eyes still closed he pulls back from her. She moans softly and eases back from him, her hands drop to her sides, he reaches down and pulls at her pants, he slides them down over her hips and she slides them down the rest of the way stepping out of them she moves closer to him again. She stands in her panties in front of him, he moves towards her, gently guiding her backwards he moves her to the edge of the desk. His hands on her hips he lifts her slightly as she slides up on the desk. He parts her legs and moves between them, his cock still hard, the tip of it moist he reaches his hand between her legs and feels her heat. Her panties damp with her excitement he slides his finger inside of them and she squirms ever so slightly as his touch causes her to shiver. His fingers roam around inside her panties, she wiggles under his touch. He bends down in front of her on his knees, his hands sliding her panties over her hips and they struggle slightly to get them free from her...

He kneels in front of her the moisture glistening as he looks her pussy, wet and pink, he draws closer to her. Her scent filling his nose, his mouth watering as he thinks of the taste to come. He leans into her and his tongue gently laps at her, she squirms and she gasps as he takes his taste of her. His tongue running over her lips, slowly he laps at her from top to bottom running his tongue inside of her he teases her. She jumps as his tongue tempts her again and again ... her hips moving as his tongue tickles her teasing her, tempting her to orgasm...she moans with more urgency as his tongue causes her to tremble. She sits with her head back her legs spread wide his head buried deep between them, she arches her back once more as his tongue drives into her again, he feels her spasm as he tastes her juices run from her...her sweet taste filling his mouth, he laps greedily as she moans deep and low and begs him for more...

He eases back fro m her a bit, his face damp with her juices he licks at his lips. He takes his fingers and slowly runs them over her clit and lips... He raises them to her lips and gently wipes her own wetness over them. Then he rises, slowly he stands and then bends over her kissing her his lips and hers both wet with the taste of her...a long lingering kiss, his tongue and hers probe and they taste each other hungrily. He stands over her and between her legs he undoes his pants further and pushes them down over his hips now. He moves closer his hands on her shoulders he steps into her, her hand closes over his cock and guides it into her. He feels the wetness and warmth of her and slides gently between her lips. Her hands reach out and close around his waist and pull him to her. He feels his cock diving deep into her warmth... his hips thrust forward and then he pulls back gently, he savors the feel of her wetness seeping over him. His cock plunging deeper still with each thrust he moans low and primal he feels the need rise in him...

He drives into her, her hands grip him and pulls him to her again and again. The feel of him inside of her causing her to tremble, she moans continually, low and lustful she sounds like a purring cat... He thrusts deeper and harder, this time she arches her back and grabs tighter to him. He feels the inside of her twitch as he strokes in and out of her slowly. Her head tilts slightly as he sinks his cock into her, her purring moan tempting to his ears as he feels his cock swell inside of her, his own passion evident, his needs become stronger now... He feels the pressure inside of him and he knows she feels it to, she wiggles and thrusts against him. His cock deep inside of her he feels the shiver inside of her, he hears her breathe come harder now, a deep rasp in her as she feels the wave of orgasm start.

She clutches at his waist and pulls him to her, his cock held tight inside of her she feels him tremble as his hips tighten and he thrusts deeper still. She moans louder and her head lolls back once more as she feels the explosion start inside of her. Her legs clinch tight to him and her hands hold him tighter...she rocks back and forth his cock held tight by the spasms inside of her. She arches her back and pulls him closer, he drives into her harder, faster now with urgency. He moans louder now, his arms pulling her to him he thrusts deep once more and she feels him... she feels his hot essence fill her. He thrusts hard again and then hugs her to him, he holds her, their breathing labored and deep they hold each other close his cock throbs inside of her as she feels her wetness run from her and soak them both...they clutch at each other, the orgasm shared between them holding them there. Yes so much pleasure shared... her memories brightened now she smiles as she holds him close to her and feels the tremble run through them both. Yes and so much more to come she hopes...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Total Surrender The physical lust fulfilled, Master and slave.in BDSM
Insatiable Tina Tina seduces a customer at the club.in Erotic Couplings
Pleasure Lovers show their hunger for each other.in Romance
The Cocktail Party Ch. 01 She drags him to a very wet party.in Fetish
Refill, Please Wife's anger at husband turns to desire.in Loving Wives
More Stories