The Night We Fikked the Jinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers

With a flourish, Lord Toff the Tough let his rope bunny take his cape and started to work bare-chested. He quickly tied the limbs of the first the Jinx using just one loop of the cord. He knew the doll's skin could take it and there was no blood flow to cut. Another loop just under her breasts and he pulled the light rope through the ring on the beam. The other the Jinx was ready soon. They were suspended separately, each pivoting freely, bound only by his will. As the bunnies pulled the ropes, he pressed the remote and the whole suspension beam rose slowly.

The jinxes gyrated, the head of one passing through the open V of the others legs. The dolls responded surprisingly well, bending just a little more than the living bondage doll would. They moaned appropriately. Were Tough capable of admiring anybody's work but his own he would admire them. He spotted Dr. Bane's grin among the faces gathered around the stage. Were the other smiles smirks? The ropes were almost invisible. Perhaps that was the problem? Maybe the dungeons under Wolf mansion were real after all?

He hissed at his bunnies and clicked the remote again. The red light teardrops raced through the ropes. In the semi darkness the jinxes looked like silvery fishes chasing the devil's bait in the lighted ropy universe. He went on retying knots and pulling the ropes, proud of his speed. The jinxes turned into sacked, inverted parrots, then into hare and hound chasing their asses.

Pichka was mesmerized. She wanted to be up there, bound and transformed by the almost invisible light, fucked helplessly by her Master. She watered the grass.

The distant rumble raced towards the Wolf Mansion. Everybody thought that St. Elmo's fire that danced briefly atop of the poles was a special effect. Dr. Bane laughed aloud just when Toff de Tough made twitching jinxes spin in a Catherine Wheel of light and twisted flesh. The people around Bane gaped at his harsh laughter. Another rumble came, much closer. Fauntleroy said loudly:

"Bondye is ringing loud and clear... Sir. Maybe we should get the guests inside?"

"The hell we will go inside. We're outside and we're staying IN THE OPEN," cried Bane.

"OK then . . . , "said Fauntleroy, pulling out the cell phone and placing it on the silver platter. He offered it to Dr. Bane.

"It rang, Sir. It's for you."

"Now? Are you crazy?"

"It's . . . HIM."

Dr. Bane looked at the sky quizzical, then his gaze shifted to Fauntleroy.

"You are tempting your fate, man."

"It's the Arkham Asylum, SIR!"

"Oh, it's about V? Give it to me!"

Dr. Bane grabbed the phone and staccatoed instructions to the head of the asylum that kept his brother V in the safe environment. He never took his eyes off the dolls' aerial ballet performed under the guidance of that pompous ass.

Ending with "Tomorrow!" he threw the phone back to Fauntleroy.

Lord Toff was making jinxes gyrate and bounce against each other. The geometry of lighted ropes was an arcane sign controlling the curves of plastic Jinx-flesh. The distorted pentacles screamed the secrets of life and death to the mesmerized audience.

Dolls had everything but life. Tough was in full control -- but there was nothing to control but the inert matter. As much as Pichka wanted to be the Jinx, she saw that THAT was a message for her.

The sizzle and the crash of the God's Whip were deafening. It seemed that the lighting erupted from one of the poles. Sparks flew. The stage shook. Tough froze. Jinxes started to twitch and quiver in the vibrating ropes.

The remaining sausages blistered, sizzled, and popped. Gumbo spilled, drowning the crawfish. Alligators grunted and splashed in the dark, waiting. A flock of pussy shaped Bane-cookies scattered, spinning in flight, singing 'There will be fucking!'

The crowd fanned away from Dr. Bane drew them back when he deftly jumped on the stage. He waved his hands and kicked at the dolls:

"It's ALIVE!" He screamed in front of jerking Jinxes. His white hair flew in a backlit halo around his head. He shook his fist at the tumultuous sky.

"It is FUCKING ALIVE! I did it! YOU HEAR ME?! They LIVE!"

A real lighting crashed over the Loup Bayou. Pink dolphins greeted it with a singsong. As the sound wave washed over them, Bane screamed:

"Do your worst. You can't stop me. I gave them fucking LIFE. Come ON!"

Lord Tough turned white and slipped away.

Barging through the crowd Fauntleroy cried:

"He is definitely ringing now. Sir . . . SIR, please stop it."

"Are you all right, Master?" spluttered Pichka. She crawled to the top of the stage and started to climb it. He was shaking with pent up energy. 'He HAS to fuck me now,' thought Pichka. 'He has to fuck SOMETHING now.'

His feverish gaze nailed her down. "You STAY," he said hoarsely. "You unfucked meat you. And YOU," he hooked his finger at Fauntleroy, "Come here. I will give you the sign of life which will ring forever."

Fauntleroy froze.

"Come here and drop them!"

Fauntleroy trembled, his muscles twitching.

"COME HERE! By the power of Bane I command you. I AM YOUR MASTER!"

Fauntleroy moved forward stiffly, step by step. Pichka gasped.

At the same time, Bane-cock finally made its appearance. Now the audience gasped. It jumped out of his pants miraculously hard as a rock again.. The cookie was doing its magic.

Tugged by the strings of Bane's will Fauntleroy jerkily reached the stage and turned around. Leaning on the stage, he unbuttoned his white pants. They slid down. His eyes swam. Pichka caught his trapped look.

"Madame," he mumbled.

At last she knew. Even when Fauntleroy whipped her, they were in the same boat and Master Bane floated it. He was the ocean.

The Ocean was getting a good grip at Fauntleroy's black muscular ass.

Pichka crawled over to them, knelt, opened her mouth, and licked her full lips.

"Master . . . "

"Ah yes, the lube for the asshole."

He fed her his bulging cock and she slobbered all over it. The strawberry taste of XXL Mojo Condoms dissolved in her mouth.

Freshly lubed and condomed, Bane-cock easily found the butler's asshole. Then he gunned it and with next thrust and sent Fauntleroy reeling. At first, there was laughter and gasps -- until Dr. Bane began to howl as he fucked him.

Yet, Fauntleroy refused to scream or howl himself. However, he grunted quite satisfactorily.

At last, Pichka felt real kinship with Fauntleroy and the Jinx. Their all-fucked assholes certainly did.

~* * *~

Rosy Dawn

As the rosy dawn fondled the Wolf Mansion, Dr. Bane fikked Pichka at last.

All the guests were found wandering the orchards and the ponds. The handlers gathered them up before anybody had a close encounter with Franey or Zooey or walked into Loup Garou Bayou. Lord Toff de Tough was found too, hiding in the dreaded basement. There was no dungeon there, just half flooded piles of construction materials, water pumps, a room full of weird machinery, and vats of wax and plastic casts. Chinese workers finished the Jinx dolls there.

Everybody was escorted towards Grosse Tete. Surprisingly, many cars drove away with a doll.

After all the lights were extinguished, the fires put out and all the fluttering Bane cookies caught, Dr. Bane fucked her on his bed. No trappings or rituals, he just fucked her hurting, needy, pussy. She was screaming so much that he said he would develop matching earplugs for fucking 'ungagged, needy sluts' to go with his new Banolu glasses.

He even let her wear those red Pradas while he fucked her. They were arranged neatly by the bed. She knew they were going back in the closet until the next time.

He flicked his last cigarette through the balcony and now laid calmly, staring at the sky, blankly, like a dawn greeter. She thought it was safe now.

"Master, may I ask you something?"

He turned to her, the distant look coming back and slowly focusing. "I hear you, little one."

"Master, why? All . . . That?" She waved vaguely towards the patio where the stage still stood. "Why?"

"Why would I fuck my butler's black ass over your pink pichka? Because I wanted to."

"I do not understand."

"Did you see their faces? It was priceless. Especially, yours." He laughed. "That is why. You needed to be fikked out of your shoes, you know. You get it?"

"Uh, I am not sure, Sir."

"Good, that is a good start for a real submissive." He repeated.

"But the dolls . . ."

"Oh, they sold and they will sell even better when the word gets out. You will be fucked by proxy worldwide. By the way, did you like the fireworks?"

She did not realize there were fireworks at all and looked at him blankly.

"It was amazing."

As an afterthought, Dr. Bane said, "HE cooperated quite well."

"Fauntleroy?"

"Not him -- HIM! But Fauntleroy did great as well. Great zombie walk. And how he squealed at the end!"

"But then, why did you sell him?" she blurted out. "I did not sell him. I can't sell him anymore than I can sell you. I lent him to the good sisters of The Holy Flogg. He will serve as a sonneur, a bell-ringer and a spank boy at their church and learn some humility. No more 'Vous a sonné, Monsieur ou Madame?' or 'ma Totò'. Old man? . . . hrmpf."

They fell silent. Pichka realized that Monastery of the Holy Flogg was in Arkham, close to the Asylum where Dr. Bane's cuckoo brother was kept.

"Yes, there." He added, reading her mind. "Now I want you to take those shoes back to the closet and crawl back with another pair. Choose carefully."

It took her a while. She returned with lacquered pink ballet boots armed with six inch stilletos. He eyed her and laughed uproariously.

"You are really asking for it, slut. But I am sure I can invent something for the 'Night of Pink Boots.'"

THE END

Meanwhile...

There was a small camp of wet tents in front of the wrought iron gate of the Arkham Asylum. A small fringe group huddled in the New England chilly dawn. Their placards read 'Don't Make Him Sleep,' 'V for President,' 'Dreaming is Our Constitutional Right', 'Take Me with You, V', and, of course 'Fuck Me, V.'

They started to moan and fell to the grass shuddering unision with their mad prophet who was locked in the Asylum. Inside, despite the massive doses of tranquilizers, V Bane spun another dream: Rescuing Princess Nina.

The_Wolff
The_Wolff
20 Followers