The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

“Hey there." he said. “Watch it Tiny."

“I'm sorry," Tami said. She grabbed a towel and started to dry the big man off. After a moment, Big Jim took the towel away from her and patted himself dry.

“Don't sweat it,” he told Tami. “I've had a lot worse on me in my time." Tami blushed again and sat back on her stool. Star leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“He's a big teddy bear,” she giggled. “Later tonight, just sit in his lap and hug him. You'll have a friend for life." Tami just looked thoughtfully after the bouncer as he went back out the door.
It was near midnight when John finally made it into the club.

The trip to Phoenix had gone smoothly, but longer than he had wanted, and he still had to go home and get showered and changed before he was fit company for anyone.

Big Jim waived the cover charge and told him to go on in. John noted with amusement that his sister was sitting on the big bouncers lap and apparently, was engaged in wrapping the big biker around her little finger.

John's usual table was unoccupied, so he went ahead and sat down. Sheila came over and took his order, Cokes only tonight. Cal, the owner of the club came over and sat down with John.

“How are you doing tonight?" He asked.

“Not bad." John replied. “How about you?"

“Can’t complain." Cal said. “I figured I had better have a talk with you, the way I talk with all the girl's boyfriends."

“Sure." said John.

“If you get jealous, simply don't come in during the hours your girlfriend works. If someone hassles her, let the bouncers handle it. That's what they're paid for." Cal took a drink of his coffee.

“Your girlfriend is here to work, and that means circulating, so you can't monopolize her time." John just nodded silently.

Cal raised his cup to signal for a refill. “Do you have any problems with any of this so far?"

“Nope. It all sounds logical and the best way to handle things." Cal leaned back in the chair and looked at John speculatively. “And what about having your sister working here?"

“She's old enough to make her own decisions as to where she works and how. Personally, I think it's great."

“And if you find yourself having trouble with any of this in the future?"

“Then I hope I'll handle it like a reasonable adult." Said John.

“Either you're bullshitting me, or you're some kinda saint." Cal said. “But everyone here says nice things about you except for Kimberly, she don't like you for some reason, so I'll let things go along and see how it all pans out."

HE looked over at the bar and sighed.

“I'm gonna have to fire that idiot." He turned to John with a lopsided smile. “Hey, you don't want a job as a bartender do ya?" John laughed.

“Sure, I'll give it a try. It has to beat spreading hot tar on roofs all damn day." Cal reached over and shook his hand.

“Fine, when can you start?"

“I'll tell my boss tomorrow, and give him a weeks notice, he deserves that much." Cal nodded.

“OK then. I knew there was something I liked about you." He left and Star came over to the table.

“Hey sailor, want a table dance?" John smiled up at her.

“Arrgghh, that I would wench." he said in his best (awful) pirate voice. Star leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“I loved the star and the CD."

John watched her dance, and he could tell by the way she moved that she was dancing just for him as if they had the place to themselves.

“Well, I'm not going to try standing up for a while." he said as he paid her for the dance. She blushed and giggled.

“I get off in an hour,” she said. “How about giving me a ride home?"

“No problem, as long as you don't mind riding with me on my Harley."

“I'd love to." she said and pressed her groin against his arm as she stood next to his chair before moving off to another table. Sheila came and sat down a moment later.

“Cal says that you're gonna start here in a week. Good on ya."

“Yup." John said. “That means I'll get to gaze on your lovely face every day." Sheila rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Flatterer."

John bought a table dance from another girl to kill time. When the club closed, he waited outside for Star. She came out wearing skintight jeans and a T-shirt. She came running up to the bike and gave him a kiss before swinging her leg over and settling into the seat behind him. John handed her a helmet and waited for her to put it on. Fastening his own helmet, John started the bike and pulled out of the parking lot. The ride to her place seemed far too short to both of them.

“Do you have to go right away?" Star asked.

“Well, no," he replied. “I was going to go on a ride up Mt. Lemmon to unwind." Star settled herself back on the bike and put her arms snugly around his body.

“Then let's go!" John smiled to himself and thumbed the starter button.

Dawn found the pair sitting on a rock overlooking the Santa Cruz valley. Star sat in front of John, leaning back against his chest with his arms wrapped around her.

“I wish we could stay here forever,” she said wistfully.

“I know." he said, “But I do have to go to work today, and we gotta get going if I'm going to make it." Star pouted, but allowed John to help her to her feet.

“Can I crash at your place today?" she asked. “That way you can get to work on time. I can always hop a bus to work this afternoon."

“Well, the place is a mess, but sure, I'd be glad to have you there. And you can take the car to work, the bus doesn't run within a couple of miles of my place."

John changed and got ready for work back at his place. Star was already sound asleep in his bed. He set the alarm to get her up in plenty of time to get to work, then left the car keys along with a note on a hook on the front door where she would be sure to see it. He quietly let himself out and locked the door behind him. Star sure looked sweet sleeping on his pillows. He thought he could get used to that sight rather easily.

John gave his boss the bad news as soon as he got to work. But John had underestimated how pissed his boss would be when he gave notice that he was leaving the job. After yelling for a few minutes, he grabbed his checkbook, wrote out a check for the pay John had coming, and then ordered him off the job site.

John went back to his truck and sat there for a moment, then drove off, his left arm out the window, raised in a one-finger salute. He cashed his paycheck and took his truck to the car wash. After scrubbing and cleaning the beast as best as he could, he drove to the dealer who had sold him the car a couple of weeks before. He left there a couple hundred dollars poorer, leaving his old truck behind, but driving an old Honda Civic. The Honda was beaten up and ugly as hell, but it ran good and would be cheap on gas.

He headed home, figuring if all else failed, he could get some sleep. Star was still sound asleep when he came in. Reluctant to wake her, John stretched out on the couch and was asleep within seconds.

Star woke up when the alarm went off. She sat up in bed, momentarily confused about being in a strange bedroom. Then she remembered the events of the previous night. She stretched and slipped out of bed. She hadn't bothered to undress except for kicking off her shoes, so she padded barefoot to the bathroom. She found towels and the shampoo easily enough and decided that John would not mind if she cleaned up, so she stripped and climbed into the shower. Clean and dressed again, Star went into the kitchen to see if there was any coffee. She wrinkled her nose at the clutter she found. Typical bachelor pad, she thought, oh well. She busied herself cleaning until she found the coffee and the coffeepot. She got the coffee started, then continued cleaning as it brewed. She carried a cup of coffee out to the living room where she spotted the note and the keys on the door. She read the note, and then turned to go get her shoes on. She yelped and spilled coffee all over the floor when she saw John sleeping on the couch. She had thought he was at work!

John just snorted in his sleep and turned over. Star stared at him, then giggled softly and got a rag to wipe up the spilled coffee. When she left for work, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek as he lay sleeping. She let herself out and locked the door behind her.

She stopped by her apartment to grab a couple of her costumes, and then she headed for the club.
She breezed by Big Jim at the door with a cheery wave. Cal nodded to her from behind the bar as she went down the hall to the dancers dressing room. Tami/Susy was already they’re getting out of her street clothes and into her first costume of the day.

“How's big brother treating you?" she asked.

“He's great isn't he?" Star replied. “But he sure does sleep soundly. I made enough noise for a parade today, and he just slept right through it!" Tami laughed.

“Mom always had a hell of a time getting him up for school whenever he stayed up late." Star listened avidly as Tami gossiped about her big brother. She was especially interested to find out that her new boyfriend had a thing for girls with ponytails. She promptly dug in her purse for a scrunchie and pulled her hair back into a tail. Tami of course thought this was funny as hell. Star finished getting ready for work, and then used the pay phone in the hall to call her roommate and let her know that she was OK.

John showed up at the club about 6 PM. He asked for Cal and was directed back to the office. He knocked and waited for Cal to answer.

“Looks like I can start whenever you want me to." John said as Cal waved him to a chair. “My boss didn't like it at all when I told him I was giving him a weeks notice." Cal shifted his cigar from one side of his mouth to the other.

“What did he do?" “Yelled a bit and gave me a check for the hours I had coming. Then he told me to split, so I did." Cal grinned around the cigar.

“I know that old bastard from way back. I kinda figured that was what he was gonna do." Cal leaned back in his chair and held his humidor out to John. John selected a cigar and unwrapped it. Cal slid the desk lighter across to John and watched him light up.

“Ah, another cigar lover." he said as John turned the cigar to get an even light. “None of the other guys who work here would know a good cigar if it bit them in the ass." John took a few puffs on the cigar before answering.

“You might be surprised at Big Jim. That's a smart brain underneath all that Biker." Cal stood up. “Let's get you oriented then."

He led John out to behind the bar.
“Josh, this is John." The two shook hands. “I want you to teach him the ropes. See what he knows, then work on the rest." He turned to John. “Come on, let's get the damn paperwork filled out and get you clocked in."

An hour later, John was behind the bar pouring drinks under the supervision of Josh.

“You're doing good." Josh said. "99% of the guys in here just want beer, screwdrivers, rum and coke, or something simple like that. A few more will want a Manhattan or a martini. And there are always the minor variations, the fuzzy navel etc. But you'll pick it up fast enough. And if you have any trouble making a drink, let me know and I'll show you how to do it."

He left John to his own devices and moved off down the bar. Star came over to the bar once in a while to chat for a second or two. And she would give him a smile and a wink from the stage during her sets. Tami sat down on one of the bar stools and ordered a coke.

“Seems like you have a new girlfriend." She said with a sly grin. “Wait till Mom finds out that you're dating a topless dancer." John smiled back.

“About that time, she'll find out about your career choice sister dear." Tami poked her tongue out at him.

“You just like to see tits all the time."

“Of course," John replied reasonably. “Why else would I go to a Titty bar?"

“What about seeing me up on stage?" Tami said challengingly. He laughed and said.

“It's just another pair of tits to me. Most of the times I don't even notice you up there."
Tami pulled the cups of her bikini top aside and flashed him.

“Have a good look turkey." “Those ain't big enough to be turkey breasts." John quipped. “Cornish Game Hens maybe..." Tami re-arranged her top.

“Smartass."

She slid off the stool and went back to work. John turned around to find Cal standing just behind him.

“I think you just might work out after all,” said the club owner. “Keep up the good work."

John went back to pouring beers with a smile. If only the guys in his old unit could see him now. This was one of the dream jobs talked about during those endless bull sessions back in basic. Beer and titties, everywhere.

When the bar closed, John helped Josh restock the bar and generally clean up. The tills were counted and the tips were pocketed. Cal came over to John.

“A great first day." he said. “Keep it up and you'll be a real asset to the company." Star was waiting by the car for him.

“You looked so peaceful this afternoon, I didn't want to wake you,” she said.

“Likely you couldn't have woke me up with a brass band." John said. “Nice pony tail." and he gave it a gentle tug.

“I see you've been talking to my sister again." he shook his head and pulled her in for a hug.

“After all these years, she still hasn't forgotten that damn joke I told my uncle before I went into the Army."

“What joke is that?" Star asked. John hemmed and hawed for a moment, then cleared his throat.

“I told him that the best thing about a pony tail was that it gave me something hold onto while a gal was giving me head." Star leaned her head back to look up at his face and she hit him on the shoulder with a small fist.

“That wasn't nice at all,” she said, but she couldn't keep a straight face and started to laugh.

“Hey, I was 17 and one horny punk." he said. “But come to think of it, it might come in handy at that." Star laughed even harder.

“Pigtails would be better." she managed to gasp out between guffaws, “There's one on each side then." Star was laughing too hard to continue. John kissed the top of her head and turned her toward the car.

“Follow me home" he said. I have a surprise for you." He opened the door and held it for her, then went over to his bike.

Back at his place, he handed her the keys and papers for the Honda Civic.

“So you don't have to ride the bus or wait in the rain ever again,” he told her. Star grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the bedroom.

“I'm tired of waiting for you to get in gear,” she said. “I want you to make love to me NOW!" John certainly didn't have any objections to that order.

Star was pulling his shirt over his head as soon as they closed the bedroom door. She didn't give him a chance to do anything for himself as she flung the shirt aside and attacked his belt and the buttons of his fly. She pushed him backwards on the bed when she got his pants and shorts down to his knees. His boots and socks went fling, as did his pants and shorts.

Once he was naked, Star peeled out of her clothes in mere seconds. She pulled him to his feet and sank to her knees in front of him. She reached back and grabbed her ponytail and shook it at him.

“OK," she said. “But pull it too hard and I'll bite." she clicked her teeth together in illustration, and then her mouth was too busy for further talk.

John put his hands on her head and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of her mouth on him. He did idly toy with her ponytail, but didn't pull it too hard. He remembered those teeth. And geese, if she swallowed any more of him it was going to come out the other end of her!
Star was justly proud of her oral skills, learned when she was much younger and practiced as diligently as possible.

John was bigger than average at 7 1/2" long and proportionately thick. She worked at it and managed to actually deep throat him for a few moments, then had to pull back a bit. She had her arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him to her as she bobbed her head back and forth. She had always loved oral sex. She reached a hand under herself. Her fingers found her clit and started rubbing furiously.

Finally John had to pull away. He stooped and lifted her onto the bed. He hooked her knees over his elbows as he moved up and over her. Star slid her arms around his neck as she felt his cock stretch her vaginal entrance and slide in to fill her completely.

John held still in her for a long moment, and then began stroking with firm deep thrusts. After about 5 minutes or so, he moved his arms so that she could put her legs around his waist. Star slid her legs up and down his sides before locking her ankles around his back. John kept on moving varying his strokes from full length drives to a series of short stutters and in between. Star was coming steadily and leaving bite marks on his chest and shoulders. When he finally came, the feel of his seed splashing against the entrance of her womb set her off again.

John rolled them both over without withdrawing from her. Star sat up, bracing her hands on his chest and rotated and ground her hips against him. His cock head was pressed firmly against her cervix. She leaned forward a bit and started lifting and dropping her hips, impaling herself repeatedly on his erection. When she felt him come again, she let herself go and collapsed atop him, limp and sweating. John caressed her back and her hair, murmuring words of love and affection into her ear. At last, she rolled off him and they lay there enjoying the afterglow.

After a few minutes, John rolled onto his side to face her. He reached out and stroked her cheek with his fingers.

“You are one special lady,” he said softly.

Star stretched her arms over her head and arched her back, slowly twisting back and forth, then relaxed suddenly with a sigh.

“See what you've been missing?" she said with an impish grin. John leaned over to kiss her softly. Then he swung around to sit up.

“Are you going to stay here tonight? Or are you going home?"

She looked at the clock. 3:00 AM.

“Oh crap." she said. “I want to stay, but I'd better get home and check in with Renee, my roommate before she starts thinking I've been abducted by aliens or something." John sighed.

“Oh Sweetheart. Let's get you on your way home in your new car." She slid off the bed and came around to stand in front of him. She hugged him, then picked up her dress and slipped it on over her head. She stepped into her sneakers and plopped down on the bed to lace them up.

“You forgot your underwear." John observed. She flashed him a wicked smile.

“I'll just go commando until I get home." He laughed aloud and hauled her in for another kiss. She melted against him for a moment, and then pushed herself away.

“Enough of that!" she said. “Or I won't get out of here at all."
John walked her down to the Honda and opened the door for her. He waited for her to start the engine, and then he stepped back.

“I'll see you at work tonight!" she said. “Love you!" and she drove away.

John went back up to his bedroom and lay down without taking off his pants. He could still smell her scent on his sheets and pillows. He lay there grinning foolishly at the ceiling for a while, and then he rolled onto his side and dropped into a deep sound sleep.

Star got home all right, and then had a hell of a time finding a parking space. At last, she made it up to the apartment and entered as quietly as she could. Renee was sleeping soundly, so Star tiptoed into the bathroom and filled the tub. She eased into the hot water and settled back until only her head was above the surface. The hot water relaxed and soothed her tired muscles. She was too contented to do a lot of moving, so she just soaked for a while as the water slowly cooled to the point she had to add more hot water. Scrubbed and refreshed, She padded to her room wrapped in her terry-cloth robe and with a towel around her hair. She peeked in at Renee, but she was still asleep. Star finished toweling her hair in her bedroom, then brushed her hair out and got into bed, leaving the robe on the floor.

Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers