The Nightingale

Story Info
Coworker's friend has her way with sexy DJ.
948 words
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

Tonight was different than any other night. I did my last minute errands before the sun went down, had dinner, and headed off to watch a friend, who's a jockey at the local radio station.

Oh, I'm Lehua, Lei to most of my friends, if it matters; I'm Hawaiian, Japanese, Filipino, 5'6", average built, and lesbian. Before it was my friends' time to go on the air, I watched as the beautiful 'Nightingale' * that's her radio name by the way, her real name is Asia *, did her stuff on the radio. I gazed upon her through the glass window, not knowing what she's saying. Her long black hair, small puffy lips, her round eyes with just a slight slant in them, and just a hint of freckles on the top of her cheeks. I smiled and thought if there were one Asian out there who'd be the right person for, she'd be it. She looked up and smiled at me and motioned me to come into the station.

I walked in and sat in the seat next to her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and nice warm hug. I could feel her skin burning against mine. I stayed quiet the whole time while she was on the air, and all the while she had her hand on my thigh.

She cracked some jokes, made fun of men * her specialty *, and we laughed. By the time her set was up, she looked at me with a wicked smile. She motioned my friend, saying that it was his time for his set. She took my hand and led me to a place I've never been in the building. As we walked through a bunch of doors she squeezed the life out of my hand. I could the intensity running through my body, not knowing what may happen in the next few minutes.

We came upon the last door. She opened it. And inside there was a small bed with a folded blanket and pillow, a nightstand, and an alarm clock. "What is this place?" I asked in a whisper. She took both my hands in hers and led me to the bed, "Well this place is usually used for owner. He stays here only when he's lost track of time and too tired to go home. I only know of this place because I helped him and a couple of other guys put the bed in." She said with a wicked grin. I felt as if she was lying, but I didn't care.

I looked up at her staring down at me. She reached to unbutton my shirt and I began to unbutton hers, and as she did, she kissed me hard on the lips. As our wildly danced, she pushed me down. She straddled me with one swift movement of her leg, and all the while still kissing me, and still trying to undress me.

I rolled us around so I was on top, and I broke the kiss. With both of us out of breath, I looked deep into her eyes, and all I saw was lust. I gently caressed my hand from her cheek, down between the valley of her breast, over her stomach, reaching the buttons of her jeans. My fingers opened up the buttons and zipped down her zipper, I leaned over and left a trail of kisses down her stomach. I heard her moan at the touch my lips. Her skin was hotter than fire, and her moans were pure lust.

I pulled her jeans off, and saw that her underwear was drenched for her own juices. I rolled down her under, and saw the most beautiful pussy I've seen in a while. Her pussy was lightly trimmed and wet.

She lifted her knees, and I could see it glistening with juices ready for me to lick all that clean. "Please hurry, I need to cum…I need you NOW!" She said with lust in her voice. I slid my finger up and slightly grazed her clit. I could see the pleasure in her face as I did this. She gave a slight moan of satisfaction. I moved my head between the legs, I moistened my tongue, and placed my at the bottom end and licked my way up. "Aaaahhhh Mmmnnnnn", was all I could hear from her. I slid a couple fingers into her. She moved her hips in the same rhythm as my hand. I nibbled on her outer lips, and flicking her clit from time to time. "Ooohhhhh Myyyyy Paaahleaazzee YESSSSSS!" she moaned louder. I could tell that she was going to cum any minute. So I sucked her clit hard. And that was it. Her hips started bucking and her body started shaking, and this point she was yelling "YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSS MMMMMMNNNNN" With her clit still clamped between my lips and fingers still buried in her pussy, I still could feel her shuddering against not as strong though.

She pushed my head away and pulled me up on top of her with whatever strength she had left and kissed me. She had this satisfied/sleepy look on her face. " Damn, I was so horny! You came at the right time." She said and got up to put on her cloths. "Because if you hadn't come, it would've been some other person." She said as she bent down to kiss me on my forehead. I sat there flabbergasted not knowing what else to say and watched her leave the room.

I looked around the room and thought, was I lucky? Or was I just there at the right time, the right place, with a nymph...

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Wife, the Artichoke, and Jade A bored wife delights in her dinner guest.in Lesbian Sex
What She Wants Is You Lesbian step mother has fun with her step daughter.in Lesbian Sex
The Spring of 1984 Eighteen-year-old-girls discover each other's bodies.in Lesbian Sex
The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01 His prom date's Mom educates him; Her roomie seduces her.in Novels and Novellas
The Return of Dr. Mecuniam So unwise becoming entangled with an old man met in a storm.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories